Harassment

Story Info
What gift can a lesbian give her partner, who hates men?
11.2k words
3.69
35.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,064 Followers

Many thanks to wanting2bdesired for first editing and improving this story.

Special thanks to Dizzylia for changes that made it better. This talented editor is also an author who writes lesbian stories at the other end of the spectrum from this one. If you enjoy being enflamed in loving sensuality, click on her name and check them out.

"Some ass, huh?"

Lawson's head snapped around to look at who was speaking just behind his ear in a soft murmur.

She was a good-looking woman, although her short-cropped hair and lack of makeup made her look severe. Her voice was deep.

"What did you say?"

"I saw you looking at her ass," the woman said, accusingly.

Lawson was embarrassed.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable," he said.

"Oh, you didn't bother me. I think her ass is amazing, too. It's not that large, but you can see that under the Spandex it's perfectly round. Her butt is like two globes that have been pushed together. You'd like to know who she is so you can stick your dick right in between them and fuck her in the ass, but you never will."

"Hold it!" Lawson exclaimed, trying to keep his voice low. "You better stop talking like that before someone hears you. I may have been admiring her beauty, but you're way out of line. It happens I know her, and your remarks are offensive."

He glared at the woman, and she glared back for a few seconds.

"You're lying twice," she finally said with a nasty smile. "You don't know her, and your shorts can't hide what you were really thinking."

Lawson sneaked a look down and saw a slight bulge between his legs His face started to redden. When he looked up, the woman wasn't there anymore. She was across the room talking to the woman they had been discussing.

He saw both women looking at him and quickly turned away. Oh no! Why did I say anything to that crazy woman? What is she telling her? Are they going to make a scene?

He did his next set looking down. When he got up from the machine, he saw the two women were no longer together. Each was working out alone. He rushed through his workouit while trying to stay as far as he could from each of them. As he left the locker room, he made a beeline for the exit and avoided looking at anyone. Once he sat down in his car and closed the door, he breathed a sigh of relief.

****************

The next day he realized why he had never noticed Willow's body before. She was wearing a nice but loose-fitting flower print dress. It made her look dowdy and much older than she looked at the club. It also hid her abundant breasts, which had been striking in her workout outfit.

She was a fellow employee in a different department and on a different floor, and he wouldn't have known who she was had she not been introduced to him by a friend who was dating her. He couldn't remember where. It might have been in the cafeteria on the first floor or at a company-wide function.

It was quite a while ago, but he remembered thinking at the time that she was one of those women with a beautiful face attached to a dumpy body. How wrong he had been! Maybe she had no fashion sense, or else she just chose clothes that hid her assets.

When she got on the packed elevator, he saw her recognize him. She quickly turned her head away, and he looked at the back of her neck until everyone got off on the ground floor.

Two nights later, he saw her again at the club. The foul-mouthed woman was with her. It looked like they were friends. He stayed away from them, but he saw both of them looking at him a couple of times.

At work, he started seeing Willow more often. After a while it was almost every day, either on the elevator, in the lobby or in the cafeteria. It was too often to be a coincidence. Was she stalking him?

She never spoke to him, either at work or at the club. But her friend did.

Her friend's body was as firm as Willow's, and her breasts were more prominent. She would have drawn as many stares as Willow, except for her mannish haircut and cold expression.

She came up to him as he was getting off the treadmill a couple of weeks after their first encounter and said, "Willow might be willing to have sex with you."

Lawson, already short of breath, gasped and looked around to see if anyone had heard.

"What are you," he whispered, "her pimp?"

"You asshole!" the woman spat out. She quickly walked away.

A couple of days later, he saw the woman as he entered the workout space from the locker room. When she saw him, she walked toward him, but he decided he had had enough. He put his hands in front of him, and several people around them turned and looked.

In a controlled voice, he said, "Please don't come any closer. I'm asking you to give me my personal space because I'm here to work out, and I don't want to talk to anyone. It's nothing personal."

Everyone around them could tell it was personal, especially when they saw her face fill with fury as she turned and walked off.

*************

The next day, Lawson was sitting in the Starbucks a block from his office sipping his cappuccino and looking at his iPad when someone sat down next to him. He didn't look up, because it got crowded early in the morning before work, and this happened often.

A melodious voice made him raise his face.

"Gina is furious at you."

It was Willow, and her beautiful face was inches from his. She was smiling and seemed friendly, not mad. But his guard went up immediately.

"I'm sorry if your friend is angry, Willow," he said, "but—"

"She's my partner."

Lawson was confused.

"But you were dating Morris," he said.

"What? You're crazy! Oh! That was almsot five years ago, before I came out. You remember me from then?"

"I didn't at first, but when I saw you at the club, I knew you looked familiar, and then it came to me. Anyway, do you know what your friend has been saying to me?"

"Yes. Gina hates men and enjoys embarrassing them whenever she can. I don't like it, but it doesn't mean anything, so I put up with it. She was telling you the truth about me."

"I'm sorry, but even if you two are lovers, it's illegal for her to procure for you."

Willow's face got red.

"I'm not a prostitute," she said quietly, looking around.

"Even if you're not," he said, "I'm not into weird sex. Do you do whatever she tells you to do? Does she like to match you up with men and watch you? Do you get off on that, too? I don't. I think it's sick."

He saw her eyes get moist.

"I'm sorry," he said hurriedly, trying to think of what he could say so she wouldn't start crying and making a scene. "I have no right to condemn you and Gina. You might think some of the things that turn me on are just as disgusting."

"Like wanting to rip my butt open."

She said it sadly, not accusingly.

"I never said that," he said. "Your friend is the one who came up with that idea. I am not into hurting women. When I have sex, I try to give them as much pleasure as I can. The more excited I can get them, the more it turns me on."

"I'd like to talk to you more, but I've got to get back to work. If you want to talk to me, look me up in the company directory and call me."

"Wait a second, There are more than eight hundred employees, and I don't know your last name."

"You can find me if you want to. Before I go, let me tell you a couple of things. Gina loves my ass. She's an ass aficionado, and she told me she thinks you have a great ass, too. She's now obsessed with your ass. One more thing. I've never had anal sex, and I'm never going to, with you or anyone else."

She got up and left as he tried to pick his jaw up from the table. He had no idea what had just happened, but she certainly knew how to arouse someone's curiosity. As he walked to his office, he decided that he wouldn't call her because getting involved with her and Gina could lead to nothing but trouble. A couple of hours later, he called her.

They met for lunch the next day on a picnic bench in a park a block from the office. As they silently unwrapped their sandwiches, he waited for her to say something. He noticed she was wearing a more flattering outfit than before, and she smelled good. He decided that must be part of their plan.

"I don't know anything about you, Lawson," she began. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"I got dumped a few months ago, and I'm still not ready to move on. We were together for nearly three years, and I thought, well, you know."

"Did she tell you why she dumped you? Was it about sex?"

That was fast. He didn't want to start talking about his love life, but all of a sudden, that's what he was doing. She seemed genuinely interested in him and even concerned. He tried to hold back, but he found himself spilling his guts to her, even getting close to tears at one point.

She gently probed, like an intimate friend, although no friend had ever talked to him like that before. He talked so much that before he realized it, the lunch break was over. She stood up.

"I want to say some things to you," she said, and he noticed that her eyes were moist. "But I have to get back. Besides, I want to think some more about what you told me. I'm going to be out of town on business for a few days. Would you meet me here again on Monday?"

He nodded dumbly, and she began briskly walking back toward the office. He sat there for a while. He was drained, but for some reason, he felt good. He didn't think about their lunch the rest of the day or that weekend. He worked out at the club Saturday, but he didn't see either Gina or Willow there.

He had a date with an old friend Sunday night, and he told her about the meeting with Willow but not what led up to it. His friend said that whether Willow was a professional therapist or not, she had facilitated an emotional cleansing, and that's why he was feeling so good.

************

Monday morning as he was getting ready for work, he took an inventory of his feelings and decided that he was looking forward to seeing Willow. When whey sat on the bench, he spoke first.

"I hope I didn't bore you with all my troubles last time," he said. "I was thinking that I don't know much about you, except Gina, of course. Maybe you aren't ready to be as open as I was, but I'd like to know how you decided you were a lesbian."

It seemed that Willow had been prepared to talk about him, and the question caught her by surprise, but after a moment of hesitancy, she began telling him about herself. She went into more graphic detail than he had.

She told him that since high school, her butt was always at the center of everything that happened to her, and she was sick to death of it, but in a strange way she was also scared that if she didn't have that butt, nobody would ever pay attention to her.

From the time she started dating in high school, she found that every man she had any relationship with was thinking of only one thing. She began having sex once she was eighteen. Every man interested in her paid more attention to her butt than anything she said or did. Some of them tried to persuade her to have anal sex, but the harder they tried, the more they disgusted her.

She became a nervous wreck and decided to take a break from dating. That's when she met Gina. Gina told her plainly and crudely that she was in love with her butt, just like all the men, but she hoped that she could also get to know her as a person. When Willow told her she didn't think she was interested in dating women, Gina persuaded her to take a chance and said there would be no pressure to have sex.

Gina's crudeness turned her off, but her openness and honesty about her feelings were refreshing, and once she saw that Gina genuinely cared for her, she warmed up to her. When they finally had sex, it was better than what she had had with any man, and the last two years with her had been happy ones.

She said Gina was an aggressive woman and the butch in their relationship. She disliked men and enjoyed harassing them. She had pulled the same thing on other men as she had on Lawson. Because of her, they had already been banned from four clubs before joining his.

They had fights, like any couple, and there were some tensions because Gina wanted her to participate in anal play, or at least permit Gina to experiment on her. She did let Gina stimulate her anally with a finger and her tongue. But when it came to anything else, she drew the line. It was one of the few things she denied Gina, and she felt bad about it, because Gina had done so much for her.

After Willow's long recitation, they had only a minute left before they had to leave.

"I'm in a happy place, Lawson," said Willow, "but you aren't. I'm not saying that I can help you, because I'm no psychologist, but I want to suggest a few things that I hope will be helpful to you. Would that be okay?"

"Sure. Even if I don't agree, I don't think that could hurt."

"Would you meet me for dinner after work? I don't want to get into a heavy discussion at lunch tomorrow and then have to stop and go back to work."

"What about Gina?"

"She's fine with it. If you are free tonight, I'll call her and let her know I'll be with you. How about the Denny's across the street from the office at six?"

**************

"Do you see any kind of pattern with your ex-girlfriends?" Willow said after they ordered.

"No.

"Give me the name of one of them, not the one you told me about that you broke up with recently."

"Lauren."

"Don't interrupt me. Lauren was good looking and sweet. Her body turned you on, and she was warm and loving at first. You seemed to have a lot in common, so you were surprised when she started acting a little weird after you'd been living together for a while.

"You had great sex with her and knew exactly how to satisfy her. She wanted to try some different things with you, and it made you uncomfortable. You couldn't understand what was wrong. Things were going so well. Why would she want to change anything?

"You started getting into fights over nothing at all, and finally she dumped you. She told you it was all her fault. You were a really decent guy, and you deserved better than her. You needed someone who valued and respected the great person you were, and she wished she was that woman, but she wasn't.

"When she broke up with you, you saw she really took it hard. You wondered why if she thought so much of you, she wanted to split."

She took a breath.

"Okay, now you can talk."

"It wasn't exactly like that with Lauren, but I'm amazed because a lot of what you said was so close. Do you know Lauren?"

Willow didn't answer his question.

"Plug the name of another girlfriend into the same story I just told you. Don't say anything, but just think about her and what I said. After that, try the name of another ex."

The waitress brought their food while he was still deep in thought. Willow started eating. He closed his eyes.

When he opened them, he stared at her as he spoke.

"What's wrong with me? You're right. It was like watching the same movie over and over. Once they got to know me, they all wanted to get away from me. I must be a total jerk."

"It is your fault, but not in the way you think. The easiest way to explain it is that you're a plain vanilla guy, but you're attracted to girls who are out on the edge, especially when it comes to making love. They can't help liking you, because you're loving and considerate -- so different from the guys they've been with.

"We all want to improve our men. In their case, they wanted to explore more exciting sex with you. But you're not an explorer. You don't want to take chances or get uncomfortable. If it isn't broken, why fix it? That's how you think.

"After a while, they realized that they could have a safe, humdrum life with you or take a chance on crashing and burning to find someone more exciting.

"A lot of girls would be perfectly happy in a long-term relationship with someone like you. Gina's wild, and I like that, but sometimes she pushes me too far out of my comfort zone. I'm one of those plain vanilla types. Your trouble is, you're not drawn to girls who are compatible with you. For some reason, you go for women who are way out there.

"They may tone things down for you at first, but eventually, they can't hide who they really are -- from you or from themselves."

"I don't think you're right," said Lawson. "You're making it sound like sex is routine and mechanical for me. I told you that I am willing to do lots of things to pleasure my partner, because it matters to me that she is satisfied."

"That's irrelevant. Would you believe these women want you to be a caveman and use them as a sex object? That can be exciting sometimes. Gina is usually gentle with me, but sometimes she just takes charge and does crazy things. They may even hurt a little or are a bit humiliating. It doesn't happen often, but she seems to know when it's the right time, because I have super orgasms. I love all of it -- gentle and rough."

"Except if she tries to get into your ass."

"That's different. Maybe someday I can bring myself to prove how much I really love her by letting her do that, but right now, it still feels too perverted and degrading. I can't got past that yet."

"Why should you? It is perverted and degrading. I hope you never give in."

"Why do you care?"

"I don't care. It's your business. But for some reason, I feel it would be wrong for you."

"What about you, Lawson?" she asked. "If you really cared for someone, would you let her do things like that to you."

"You mean like stick things in my ass? No thank you. I would never do anything like that in a million years. Even thinking about it makes me feel like throwing up."

"Gina really likes your ass. And she'd like to do things to it, especially things that would humiliate you. What if I paid you to let her play with you? How much money would it take? They say everything has a price."

"Whoever they are, they're probably right. But the price for me to do that would be so high that I don't think you could afford it. I'm thinking even a million dollars wouldn't be enough. I'm sure you could eventually get me to give in for a few hundred thousand. So you want to turn me into a prostitute?"

"Even if that's what I wanted, you're right that your ass is way too expensive for me," she said with a laugh. "Gina's idea was to let you have sex with me. Are you interested in that at all."

"Honestly, Willow," he said, "you may think I'm Mr. Plain Vanilla, but all this kinky stuff has me so aroused that I'm going to have to make an adjustment before I stand up. What red-blooded man wouldn't want that? But the other part of the deal is just too bizarre for me. I'm sure you can find someone else to take you up on your offer."

"You're the one Gina's stuck on. It's because you work out a lot and you've got strong glutes. I'm also turned on when I watch you, especially when you wear tight outfits. I think I like your butt as much as Gina, maybe as much as you like mine. I don't believe in open relationships, so I'm only offering myself because I love Gina. But I have to be honest. It wouldn't be a chore to make love to you."

"I guess I'm flattered. I don't know what else to say."

She took one of his hands in hers before she spoke again.

"I'll only say one other thing to you, Lawson. I hope you find the right girl and have a long and happy life with her.

"I know you'll be a great father, too. Gina and I have been talking about a family. I'm more excited about it than she is. I'd like to have a child of my own, but I don't want to become pregnant by a test tube, so adopting looks like the best way.

"You need to find one of those wonderful plain vanilla girls out there who is dying to meet someone like you and stay away from the wild ones you seem to be drawn to. Or --."

edrider73
edrider73
1,064 Followers