Harassment

Story Info
Girls complain of harassment during detention.
3.5k words
4.39
59.2k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,513 Followers

You hand out a little assignment that a child could do; a simple essay of 2000 words. You even supplied the subject matter. They had a week to complete it when, if they sat down and worked at it, they could do it in an hour or so. I'm talking young adults here, even if they were still in school. Half the class had passed the magic eighteen mark and the other half would very soon.

Out of thirty students I received twenty eight essays by the due time. The two missing entries were from a couple of the young ladies, two of the older members of the class. Both were fully capable of both doing the assignment and doing it in a timely fashion, so where were their essays?

Amber and Tiffany were the culprits and they had the usual array of excuses. They'd been too busy. They had other important stuff they had to do. It was only one essay. Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. They were not at all happy when I pointed out that they now had a detention which they would use to write their essays.

"We can't have a detention today," Amber explained carefully. "We have cheerleading practice immediately after school."

"Yeah, practice," said Tiffany.

"Cheerleading is a privilege, not a right," I pointed out. "Continuing to be on the cheerleader squad is dependent on your continuing to having pass marks in certain subjects, of which English is one. Your continuing to have a pass mark in English is very much dependent on you getting a good mark for this essay, which I believe I mentioned when I assigned it. I am only trying to help you hold your spot on the squad. You can thank me later."

"Why can't we come back after practise and do it them?" demanded Amber.

"Yeah, after," said Tiffany.

"Because I see no reason why I should have to wait until after practice, given that you'd probably forget about the detention," I explained reasonably.

"We could do the essays over the weekend and hand them in first thing Monday morning," was Amber's next attempt.

"Yeah," said Tiffany.

Reminding myself that it would be rude to throttle Tiffany the next time she said 'yeah' I pointed out that they'd had a week and had failed to produce their essays. Left to themselves they could easily go the whole weekend without doing them. If I'm standing over them with a stick in my hand then they would settle down and write.

"This is so unfair," griped Amber, "and you don't have a stick, anyway."

"Yeah," said Tiffany, and I surprised myself by letting her live.

As you may have gathered, while the two young ladies were friends, Amber had the dominant role with Tiffany her faithful follower. Once Amber came to the realisation that she was stuck doing the essay Tiffany followed along.

After school the girls came grumpily along to the detention room and started on their essays. It didn't worry me, having to stay back as I was marking all the other essays. I had no doubt that they'd have their essays completed and handed in long before I was finished.

They settled down to work with Amber bitching away under her breath, complaining about the total unfairness of life. Tiffany would chime in every so often in sycophantic agreement.

"Harassment, that's what this is," Amber decided, with Tiffany in full agreement.

Needing to stretch my legs I got up, stretched a little, and wandered down to see how well (or poorly) the girls were doing. They both seemed to be well under way, which didn't really surprise me. They did have quite good brains, after all. It was just that they also had a strong laziness gene.

"As a matter of curiosity, Amber, how does this rate as harassment?" I asked.

"You could have let us come back after practice," she pointed out. "You made us miss practice deliberately. I notice you didn't make any of the boys miss training."

"Did you notice that all the boys handed in their assignments?" I asked, but this was brushed off as irrelevant.

"Yeah, yeah, excuses, excuses," she muttered. "You just came down on us because we're girls and you can harass us easier. Sexual harassment is what this is."

"Yeah, sexual harassment," piped up Tiffany.

Sexual harassment? Really?

"Up," I said, indicating that the girls should stand. Sexual harassment indeed.

They rose to their feet, Amber giving me an annoyed look, Tiffany looking curious.

"Sexual harassment?" I asked. "This might be considered sexual harassment."

Before Amber caught on to what I was doing I'd lifted the front of her dress and slid my hand down the front of her panties, giving her pussy a quick squeeze before withdrawing my hand.

"But of course I'd never do such a thing."

Amber just looked at me, spluttering. I glanced at Tiffany. She was blushing slightly, but her face went really red when I moved a little closer to her. She jumped backwards, almost falling over her feet in her hurry to sit back down.

"Why, if I was to do something like that to either of you then, yes, you could claim sexual harassment, but I wouldn't do that. The school has strict guidelines about that sort of thing."

"You, you touched me," gasped Amber, red with anger, not embarrassment.

"Excuse me? I never did. You're just making that up."

"You did. He touched me, didn't he, Tiff?"

"Yeah, touched," said Tiffany, suddenly realising she was supposed to be indignant.

"Now really, girls, you can't go around making up this sort of story. You may be annoyed over your detention but making up falsehoods won't help."

"But you did touch me," gasped Amber. "Tiff is a witness."

"And a fellow detainee. Of course she'd back up your silly story. You must know that if you claimed that you saw me buggering a billy goat she'd say, 'yeah, goat'."

I sadly shook my head.

"Goodness me, what a farrago of nonsense you girls talk. Are you seriously going to front up to the headmistress and say I brazenly groped you?"

Amber saw the problem before Tiffany did. She gave me a filthy look.

"No-one will believe us, will they?"

"I suspect that whoever you speak to will see a couple of vindictive little girls trying to make trouble with a story that won't stand up."

"You've done this sort of thing before, haven't you?"

"What sort of thing. If you mean this ludicrous claim of yours about sexual harassment, then I have to say no, I haven't. I assure you, that if I had molested you, you would have had the honour of being the first young lady I've ever molested."

"But I saw you," Tiffany chimed in. "You know I did."

"Ah, no, Tiffany, you didn't. You just have a vivid imagination. I wouldn't dream of touching up a student, no matter that you're both quite lovely.

Well, girls, may I suggest you get on with your essays. Maybe you can put your vivid imaginations and all that angry passion you're showing into your story."

I smiled benignly and strolled back to my table and resumed marking.

Amber was quiet after that, concentrating on her essay and probably scheming some way to have me hung, drawn and quartered, before she moved on to really making me miserable. With no monologue for her to agree to, Tiffany also worked hard.

The girls finished their essays, Amber first, but she waited patiently for Tiffany to complete hers. They mailed them to me and I did a quick check for length and nodded, letting them go. They hurried off, Amber still giving me angry little looks.

Five minutes later I looked up from the piece of trash I was currently marking, happy for an excuse to leave it for a while. A phone was ringing. It seemed to be coming from where the girls had been sitting so I ambled over and checked the desks. There was a phone in Tiffany's desk.

It had stopped ringing so I called the last number to ring, Amber.

"Hullo, who's this," she asked.

"Me," I said, both ungrammatical and uninformative. "Tiffany's phone is in the detention room. Feel free to come and get it. If you're not here before I go you can collect it Monday morning."

I hung up, envisioning Tiffany already running full bore back to the detention room. No way would she survive without her phone for a whole weekend.

As it turned out Tiffany didn't come running back to collect her phone. Amber turned up in her place. Tiffany has an appointment she had to get to, Amber explained, and she, Amber, would deliver her phone to her.

That was fine by me. I just passed her the phone, expecting her to take it and go. She took it, but didn't go.

"Why did you do that earlier?" she asked.

"Do what?" I asked in turn.

"You know."

"Detention? Because you deserved it. You knew that essay was due."

"Not that," she snapped. "What you did in detention."

"Ah, marked the other essays?"

"You deliberately groped me," she snapped. "You know you did."

"What on earth have you been taking?" I asked. "You do know the school has a no drugs policy?"

For a moment there I thought she was going to hit me, she looked so furious. She looked even more furious when I suddenly reached over and took her bag.

"You give that back," she snapped, but I was already opening it. I lifted out her phone, easy to do as it was sitting right at the top.

"Well, would you look at that," I murmured, pressing the power off button. "Did you know that you accidentally left your phone in record mode? You've probably wasted a lot of space recording people's conversations."

Amber took the silenced phone and stuffed it back in her bag. I thought she was going to stalk out in a huff but she stopped and turned back to me.

"Why?" she demanded.

"Amber," I said, speaking softly, "if I'd been going to chastise you for your behaviour, which was both rebellious and rude, I'd have put you across my knee and paddled your pretty little backside. However, while it isn't banned, the school disapproves of corporal punishment. On top of that, Tiffany would have had hysterics fearing that she'd get spanked as well. Therefore I refrained from spanking you. You seem," I finished up, "to be doing your best to change my mind."

"You wouldn't dare," Amber breathed indignantly. Then the memory of what I had dared kicked in and she looked appalled. "Oh my god, you probably would. If you try I'll, I'll. . ."

"Mm? What would you do?" I asked affably, openly laughing at her affronted expression.

She just stood there, shaking her head, lost for words.

"I'll tell you what. I'm curious to see what you would do. There's no-one else around right now. Even the cleaners have been and gone. Why don't you come over here and bend over my knee. I'll remove your panties and give you that spanking you've been asking for."

I pushed my chair back from the table as I was speaking, providing room for a little action.

"You have to be joking. Do you really think I'll come over there and let you spank me?"

"Let me consider that." I put on a thoughtful look and then nodded. "I think the answer to your question is yes, you will. You're curious to see if I really would spank you. Also you're wondering if I'd actually pull down your panties to do it. You're also wondering what it would be like."

Amber was giving me an evil glare but she was also still standing there. I gave her a little push.

"You're also thinking of a hand touching you personally and wondering if it would happen again if I spanked you. The answer is yes, it would, and after the spanking I'll show you the way of a man with a maid. Ah, are you a maiden?"

She was blushing quite hard now. Why she hadn't turned and left was beyond me. Who can explain a woman's whims? Certainly not me.

"Oh, so not only will I be stupid enough to let you spank me I'll also just wait around and let you rape me? You have got to be kidding me."

"Not rape," I gently pointed out. "When you come over here for your spanking you'll be agreeing to everything that goes with it, so there is no question of rape."

"Not rape? But I don't want you to have sex with me," she snapped, blushing furiously.

"Then why are you still standing there considering it? Why don't you stop stalling and come over here? You know you want to."

Damned if she didn't. Not rushing eagerly forward, but still moving slowly in my direction.

It was odd. She was as nervous as a kitten as she approached. I took my time coaxing her over my knee and she was practically trembling. I expected her to scream and bolt at any second. She gave a little squeak when I lifted her skirt up and I was taking bets with myself as to what would happen when I tried to lower her panties.

It didn't matter how much I was wagering, I would have lost. As her panties went down, so did her nervousness. By the time I was peeling them over her feet she was completely relaxed, and even gave a sensuous little wriggle.

I ran my hand lightly over her bottom and she gave another little wriggle, pushing her bottom up against my hand. Don't ask me what the hell was going on. I was just going to take advantage of it.

"Now, a little lesson in obedience and respect for your teachers," I said, and brought my hand smartly down upon her bottom.

She gasped and wriggled a little but didn't raise any objections. I continued to spank her, and it was a proper spanking. No mucking around and teasing her, just my hand firmly applied to her bottom, accompanied by a short lecture on her behaviour generally.

Don't think I rushed the spanking. I took my time, varying where and when I spanked, keeping her off balance. Amber would give out with little yelps and squeals and wiggle her bottom about, but she didn't try to slip off my knee, nor did she ask me to stop. She just seemed relaxed and receptive to the whole deal and I was damned if I knew why.

I finished the spanking with my hand resting on her bottom. I ran it gently around her bottom before bringing it to a rest just where her pussy started, pressing lightly. There was a momentary hesitation and then her legs seemed to just drift apart of their own accord. My hand slid further around.

It was bloody obvious that she was aroused, hot and wet and willing, but I ignored that. I started massaging her, building on her existing arousal.

"I need to be certain that you're ready to handle me," I said softly, fingers dipping between her lips. I probed and petted and stirred her up, finding, in the course of my explorations that the maiden was not really a maiden any longer. I didn't comment, just noted the fact for when I did take her.

"I think," I said calmly, "that you are ready for me. Shall we get this show on the road?"

That was a rhetorical question, the answer to which was quite naturally in the affirmative. That was my mistaken belief.

"No," she said. "How do I know you're ready to take me?"

Even as she spoke she was sliding off my lap and onto her knees, her hands reaching for my zip. Trousers undone and the monster surfaced to be greeted by a dubious look.

"I don't know," she muttered. "Let's see if we can improve on that."

The next thing I knew her head was in my lap, her mouth covering me. Her head bobbed slowly up and down, her teeth grazing sensitive flesh, her tongue teasing and tantalizing. I had to stifle a groan. Damn it, I'd been erect. Now I was swelling fit to burst. If she kept this up I was going to be no good to her whatsoever. I stood it for as long as I could without losing control, and it was both not too long, and far too long.

I hauled her to her feet, rising to my own at the same time. I have to admit I wasn't any too gentle when I pushed her to lean back against the table. Amber, in my opinion, was going to want to see me entering her.

I moved over her, cock pressing against her, leaning back a little so she could look down between our bodies and see what was coming. Again, there was nothing gentle about the way I drove into her, sheathing myself fully with that first vigorous thrust. I groaned as I did so, the relief was so exquisite, finding that she was also groaning as she pushed herself urgently to meet me.

I just help myself in her for a moment, savouring the sheer satisfaction of being in her. After a moment I was pawing at her blouse, trying to get those damn buttons undone without ripping them completely off. Not that she was objecting. Her hands were behind her back, unclipping her bra, and both bra and blouse were ruthlessly brushed out of the way, letting first my eyes feast, and then my hands cover her breasts.

Somehow, even though I had her pinned against the table, Amber managed to wriggle her bottom so she was seated on the edge of the table. As soon as she was comfortable there her legs came up and wrapped around me, reaching high to come around my waist, causing me to drive in just that little bit extra, to her obvious satisfaction.

Seeing she was ready, and I was past ready, I did something about it. I pulled back and returned, moving good and strong, driving hard into her. I could feel her legs flexing around my waist as she did her part, helping to pull me in while she pushed to meet me. That was the start of some very serious exercise.

I gave her my all, driving into her as hard and as often as I could. She reciprocated, clinging to me, moving with me, demanding more of me. It seemed to me that she moved very quickly to the point of an orgasm but I wasn't willing to end things so soon. I slowed just that little bit, not enough to be blatantly noticeable, but enough to hold her at that point, ready to explode but unable to.

She was unhappy about this, somehow knowing I was doing it deliberately, and she cursed me out. I just smiled at her, enjoying myself, savouring the feeling of her sweet flesh rubbing against mine.

I didn't let up until she was pleading with me to finish it and even then it was only because I had to. I settled down at the end to really give her everything I had, driving in with all the power I could muster. It didn't take either of us long to finish, no time at all in fact. I was blowing my load before I finished my second desperate lunge and she was wailing softly as she shuddered under the force of her climax.

We stayed together for a few moments, both of us breathing hard. Slowly separating I tidied myself up while Amber fished in her bag for some tissues before tidying herself.

"Well," she said. "That was certainly different to what I expected to happen."

"I'll go along with that," I agreed.

"Um, if I asked you to spank Tiffany sometime, would you do it?"

I raised my eyebrows. "Why? What makes you think she'd agree?"

She gave me a look that effectively said, "Der," but I knew just what she meant. If Amber commanded then Tiffany would obey, even to getting spanked. I waited to get the answer to the why.

"I'm just curious to see how she handles it. I'd really like to see her getting spanked naked."

"I see. And exactly how do you intend to explain this to Tiffany?"

"I don't know but I'll think of something. Can we come around to your place tomorrow? I know where you live."

"I'll be home," I acknowledged, "but I can't guarantee that I'll spank Tiffany."

I gave her a pointed look and she blushed, then shrugged.

"There again, it would be fun to see how she reacts if you suddenly strip me and spank me. She won't know what to do."

Amber sauntered out, leaving me feeling slightly bemused. I mean, she couldn't be serious about coming around to my place, now could she? There again, I hadn't seriously expected her to bend over and get her own tail smacked. Teaching can be such an interesting career.

Ashson
Ashson
8,513 Followers