Harassment Backlash Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reavan
reavan
71 Followers

She found it strange that his hands didn't touch her. Looking over her should for an instance she saw the reason. He was reaching out to his goddess with both arms, like a preacher beckoning the sky for his maker. She was being screwed by a man who hardly knew she was there. Suddenly he pulled out and jerked his semen on her ass, wiping his knob on it and then licking it up as before.

He got another eight or ten whacks for his effort and then crawled away, supposedly to his computer after the ritual toe kissing. She didn't see him again until he served them breakfast in bed the following morning She had made passionate love to Gina many times during the night and had no idea where he had slept neither did she care. I was hard for her though, to consider him a barbarian. As a matter of fact it was hard for her to think of him as a man. She would marry someone like him, someone who would slavishly serve his wife and her lesbian girlfriends.

***

Judy had never looked better to her in the office on Monday morning.

"You have another appointment tomorrow night here is the address," Judy told her smiling mysteriously at quitting time.

Another upscale apartment and she wondered as she rode the elevator, what trails she would have to endure in this building She knocked on the door and waited. When it opened she just stood there gaping at Judy.

"Well aren't you coming in Wendy, Judy smiled invitingly."

"I ... well of course ... Judy, it's you."

"Come in or have you changed your mind?" Wendy walked in, her mouth gaping in shock.

"This is your apartment. What happened?"

"No Wendy, here let me take your coat." She hung it in the hall closet and walked in to the open concept apartment. Wendy followed her being almost in a trance. "You see Wendy, this is your last test, sort of that is. We have studied your likes and dislikes with the reports we got from the people you served. Based on that, we have decided that you need a partner, and we have found one that we know you'll like. That person owns this apartment." Judy sat down on a couch and padded the seat next to her. They had a panoramic view of the city's skyline and Judy pointed out the building they worked in. Wendy didn't pay attention, just stared at Judy's face and her sexy body in a mini dress.

"The person who lives here will be your common law partner for the next six months. We can make love all night if you like but first you must swear that you will move in here and stay for the six months. If you do, I can promise you my body once a week or thereabout after that. Don't ask me who it is or want gender. Though I can tell you this person is about your age and you will be the dominant partner. I want a yes or a no right now, no question."

"Yes Judy I swear" Wendy said quickly, not caring what would happen as long as Judy was hers tonight.

"Jamie, come in here now." Judy called calmly but firmly.

A white male walked in. He was stark naked and like Gina husband femininely beautiful, being of almost the same height and athletic build. He had light brown hair and blue eyes and like Gina's husband a sensitive obedient face.

"Jamie this is your mistress Wendy. Say hello?"

"I am honored Mistress Wendy you are even more beautiful than I'd been told." Wendy decided to play the mistress right away and ignoring Judy with some difficulty, she got up and walked around him. She felt his muscles as if she was a slave trader. He was about half a head shorter in her bare feet. "This was weird but great," she thought. "She had Judy now and a beautiful apartment with a built in servant." She sat down again while Jamie waited.

"But how, where did you get this guy Judy."

"He was trained by a lesbian couple, friends of ours," Judy winked knowingly, "for the last couple of years. They have agreed to give him up for adoption, provided they can maintain occasional visiting rights."

"Undress me Jamie," Wendy suddenly blurted out." She got up again and he followed her order and systematically removed her clothing, folding each item neatly on a coffee table. "Did I tell you to get a hard on?"

"Oh Mistress Wendy you're asking the impossible. Please punish me just the same." She looked around for something to whip him with. "I'll get the riding crop mistress."

"Why do you own a riding crop?" She asked suspiciously.

"I'm an equestrian, mistress. It's my hobby." He hurried off and produced the implement. He presented his ass, and then she remembered Gina's method.

"Stand up and wet the end first." He obeyed and licked the crop like Jean had done. He handed it back to her and presented again. She gave him five not very hard like Gina had done. That was something she would have to get used to. A hand spanking was one thing but of course this was not a female but a member of the barbarian side of the species. He fell to his feet and kissed them both. "You've still got a hard on, why?"

"My mistress would have to whip me until I fainted." She sat down with Judy and looked at him watching her with a devoted expression.

"Why is your body not shaven I hate body hair? Never mind we can get that done later. Right now I want you to masturbate. But first undress Judy for me." Judy willingly got up and let him remove her clothing. When he was done Wendy ordered him to pick up a plate off the coffee table, get on his knees and jerk off on it. She performed a slow bump and grind for him and Judy joined her. He came almost instantly splattering his load on the plate.

"Lick the plate clean Jamie." He eagerly obeyed. Wendy put her arms around Judy's waist and kissed her lightly. "Have I met all your conditions now Judy?"

"You can call me Ebony now darling." She reached her arms around Wendy's neck kissing her passionately. "You passed with flying colors. Take me to bed! Please?" Wendy looked back at Jamie.

"I call you if I need you Jamie."

"Of course Mistress Wendy; I'm always here for you."

They walked to the bedroom, embracing and kissing. "Ebony?" Wendy asked.

"Yes Wendy," Judy answered while throwing back the covers.

"Is this for real, I mean -was that an act he put on out there." Judy got down on the bed, spread her thighs and reached her arms invitingly.

"Wendy, in six months, or sooner if you want, just tell him if you want to make it legal." Wendy lowered her body onto her ebony dreamboat and kissed her full lips. She then raised her head slightly.

"And he'll say yes?" They kissed again while Judy hugged her passionately. Judy then grasped Wendy's head, lifting it looking her squarely in the eyes.

"Does the sun rise in the east?"

The End

Reavan

reavan
reavan
71 Followers
12