Harbin Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Farid now leaned forward and bracing himself up with his muscular, right arm he lined his hairy dick up with Emma's opening. Mark saw her open her mouth expectantly. And as she arched her head back, Farid slid his meat into her and filled her to the hilt.

Except for the whisper when he got behind her, Farid hadn't said anything to Emma the whole time Mark had been there. Farid grabbed a pillow from near Emma's head and without pulling out of her, lifted her body and laid the pillow underneath her. This caused her pelvis to arch up and catch Farid's resumed thrusts more fully. Mark watched Farid's hard, hairy covered abdomen grind into his beautiful wife's body as he continued to stroke his own cock. He watched Farid's hot, hairy, muscular ass flex and relax with each thrust.

Mark moved up to Emma's face and gently ran his finger across the side of her cheek. As she grew used to his touch, Emma's mouth opened and she caught his thumb in its grasp. Mark inserted it fully and Emma sucked away as she continued to take Farid's expert long strokes. Mark switched his thumb out and replaced it with his index and middle fingers.

Emma eventually shook his fingers out but kept her mouth open and seductively slid her tongue out. Seeing the invitation, Mark looked to Farid for confirmation that this was alright. Farid nodded him on. Mark lowered his mouth to hers and slid his tongue hard against hers. Emma sighed. As she continued to kiss him deeply her hand moved down to Mark's thick muscley dick and she began to stroke it much to Mark's delight. He reached out to grab her left tit and massaged it as the three of them moved in unison.

Farid lifted Emma's right leg up over his shoulder, turning her slightly on her side to give himself deeper access to her pussy. It also allowed Mark a better view of Farid's furry dick as it disappeared into Emma. Mark was so turned on. He got on his knees again and brought his own thick hairy shaft to rest against Emma's cheek. She turned her head and engulfed it in her mouth. First just the head. But as she reached for and rubbed his balls she took more and more of it in until it filled her mouth and Mark's thick bush was in her face. Mark gently fucked her mouth as she alternatively gently rubbed the hair under his balls and took the base of his dick in her hand.

Mark and Farid pumped away as Emma's groaning quickened. As he continued his long thrusts, Farid reached down to rest his thumb on his wife's asshole. And as Emma continued to service the two men, Farid slowly pushed his way into her ass. Mark felt Emma tense up around his dick. He wasn't sure she was enjoying this part. Her sighing had stopped and her hand now rested on her husbands hairy pecs just below the choker with a crucifix that hung around his neck. Mark couldn't figure out whether she was bracing herself or pushing Farid away. His worry however gave way after a few minutes as he saw Emma's full ass start undulating back and forth to meet the now two fingers that Farid had inserted into her ass. Mark felt her relax the grip of her mouth on his cock.

Farid, pulling his cock out, gently flipped Emma over so that she was on all fours. As she moved, Marks shaft popped out of her mouth. Farid reinserted his dick into her pussy an began fucking her doggy style and he lay the full weight of his chest on her back. Mark got in front of her and placed her hand on his dick. She took it and brought it and him to her mouth. Mark gently grabbed the back of her head and caught her hair in his hand as he gently fucked her mouth again. Without thinking he rested his hand on Farid's shoulder to keep himself upright. As he got himself situated his hand moved to rest on the back of Farids's shaved head and he felt the stubble of it gently against his fingers. Farid looked up Mark for a second and without a word got back to giving his wife a steady humping. Now however, his thrusts became more forceful sending Emma mouth deeper into Mark's groin.

Having enjoyed himself like this, Farid pulled himself out of his wife's pussy. Taking his cock in his hand he dribbled a wad of spit onto his dick which he rubbed for a second before he dropped another wad onto his cockhead. He guiding his cock to Emma's ass and once it was aligned with her hole, he expertly, gently guided it in slowly as his hands moved to grip her hips. Mark expected a reaction from Emma but she continued to suck on his dick and play with his balls.

Mark looked at Farid and their eyes met. Farid broke out into a nasty smile as he continued to plow his wife's ass and he held his gaze on Mark. Relaxed by this prolonged stare, Mark smiled back watching this sexy hairy man share this woman with him. He saw the sweat start to build on Farid's skin and saw it dampen Farid's chest hair which was now ringed with thick, wet, matted curls. Mark held Emma head a little more firmly as he picked up the pace of fucking her mouth and stared back at Farid.

Not satisfied, Farid pulled Emma back to him and in that instant she released Mark's cock from her mouth. Farid flipped her around like a rag doll so that they were both on their backs, she on top of him, without withdrawing his cock. Mark watched Farid continue to pound Emma's ass as he sat with his back against the bed post now. Propped up on her hands now, she did her best to ride his dick. Mark admired her firm tits bobbing up and down while she slid up and down on Farid's hairy fuck stick.

Unable to keep this pace up, Farid and Emma slowed down till they were no longer moving. As they rested, with their bodies on the bed. Mark watched as Emma, touched the lips of her pussy. First with gentle touches with fingers across the slit of her mound. And then slowly, more insistency she rubbed herself with her mouth open.

Mark climbed up on the bed. He reached for one of the condoms that was on the night stand. Tearing open the wrapper, he pulled out the condom, placed it on the tip of his cock and rolled it with a couple of long strokes down his cock.

He was on his knees between Farid and Emma's outstretched legs. With is hands on Emma's spreads thighs, he inched himself forward till his cock was 4-5 inches from her cunt which she was still gently massaging.

Mark gentle took Emma's hands and rested them on her thighs.

He positioned his hairy cock at her hole and started to slide his dick in. As he slid in, he found himself leaning more and more towards Emma's head which was now thrown back as Farid kissed her neck from behind, underneath her. Mark felt his dick grow harder with each of her moans as he filled her canal.

And then he began to gently fuck her.

First, with slow long strokes that filled her to the hilt and made her sigh with pleasure.

And then with more urgency that made her mouth open wide.

Into her mouth, Mark shoved his tongue. Emma sucked it appreciatively.

Mark could feel Farid's hairy legs sliding against his as he started to pump his cock into Emma more urgently now that Emma seemed used to the feeling of having both holes filled. Mark was so turned on by the friction. He lowered his right hand to grip Farid's thigh as he increased the speed of his thrusts.

Mark looked at Farid's face behind Emma's and saw that Farid had his eyes closed. Mark continued to stare hoping he would see Farid staring back at him.

The three of them continued to writhe with each other. Mark watched Emma's body flail impaled on both their cocks. She had reached around with her arms and grabbed his hairy muscular ass as he pounded her.

The pressure in Mark's cock began to build and increase as he hammered away at Emma's pussy. He felt the release coming as Emma's growled in his ears.

With one final desperate thrust he unloaded into her as her body continued to bear her husband's assault on her ass.

After collapsing on her and resting his body for a brief moment, Mark once again started pumping. He knew he had to help Emma's enjoy this sensation as much as her body could bear.

Less than a minute later Emma let out satisfied howl and soon her release was followed by her husband's. And the three of them collapsed with the two men still inside Emma. All three worked to catch their breath in the suddenly stifling heat of the room.

Mark kissed Emma and continued to explore her mouth with his tongue while her husband continued kissed her neck. Fully spent, they all lay there in a heap. Mark finally withdrew his cock and made his way off the bed to the small bathroom to the left of the bed.

Closing the door, he moved to the toilet, where he released a thick stream of piss. When he came out of the bathroom a few minutes later he saw that Farid stood next to the bed and was toweling off the sweat coating his hairy body. Emma just lay on the bed, now on her side.

Farid grabbed both his and Mark's shorts off the floor and started to put his on. He smiled at Mark as he handed him his shorts.

As soon as Mark had pulled them up and fastened the button on them he felt Farid's hand on his back, gently but insistently guiding him to the door and out onto the front balcony outside the room.

Farid looked at Mark once more and smiled.

"Thanks" he said.

He turned back into the room and closed the door behind him, leaving Mark to watch the other couples staying in the same building, entering and leaving their rooms around him...

12