Harbinger Ch. 08

Story Info
Lyara and Farkas celebrate their nuptuals.
2.6k words
4.7
14.6k
12
1

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nottsgrrl
Nottsgrrl
213 Followers

"Where do you want to live?" Farkas asked as they walked back to the Inn. "You could stay with me ...," he finished with a shrug.

"We will live at Jorrvaskr for the time being. I have been given leave to buy a house in Whiterun, but just not gotten around to it yet. I will do so when we get back."

Satisfied with that answer, he put his arm around her shoulder, and pulled her closer to him with a slight growl.

"I can't wait that long. We need to get back to the Inn as soon as possible," he said with a wolfish grin, then nuzzled into her neck.

Lyara agreed, feeling the familiar stirrings of arousal. She picked up the pace and he laughed softly, a deep rumbling sound that was music to her ears. Once in the Inn, they headed straight upstairs. There was a moment's indecision, when they were not sure which of their rooms to enter, so Lyara pulled him towards hers, and closed the door.

With quick deft fingers, Lyara had the fastenings on her bodice undone, and was shucking out of the dress while Farkas watched in stunned silence. The last time he had seen her naked, it had been for health reasons, and he had helped her undress with a detachment that was long gone now. As she wiggled her bottom to push the dress over her hips, her naked breasts jiggled playfully, and instantly he felt himself harden. By the Nine, she was gorgeous, he thought to himself.

Her stomach was flat and toned, and her arms showed some reasonable muscle definition. Her thighs were long and lithe leading to shapely calves. This was no lazy tavern wench. This was the body of a seasoned warrior, and it excited him more than he thought possible. He stopped gawking, and hurried to catch up with undressing.

Lyara stood in front of him patiently, her eyes wide and dark. As he lifted the undershirt over his head, her eyes feasted on his flesh. Finally, she was able to touch what had been haunting her dreams for weeks.

Farkas removed his breechcloth, and stood before her. She was staring at his taut chest and, almost reverentially, held out a hand to slowly rake her fingers through his chest hair. She stepped a little closer, and now with both hands, firmly ran her fingers over his developed pectorals. She grazed his nipples as her small hands travelled down his hard flat stomach. She whimpered slightly. Lyara had never before seen anyone quite so beautiful or well made in her entire life. Talos had done a good job with this one.

She looked up into his eyes then, a look of wonderment on her face. Her breath caught in her throat, as the gentle caring expression she had seen from him only moments ago during their wedding ceremony, had been replaced by something feral, animalistic.

And hungry.

He pounced on her, crushing her to him, his lips grinding against hers. He parted his mouth slightly at the insistence of Lyara's tongue, and sucked it into his mouth. She rose onto her tip toes, and wrapped her soft arms around his neck, knotting her fingers into his hair.

Farkas bent his knees slightly so he could put his large hands under her rump and lifted her up. He took the few steps towards the bed and threw her on. He laid himself above her, supporting the majority of his weight on his elbows. Lyara would have swooned had she not already been laid down, as feeling his weight atop her was blissful. There was a comfort to it she never would have expected.

He lowered his head, and sucked on her nipples hungrily. He licked and nibbled at the hardened buds until they were so tender, his very breath on them was enough to cause shivers of pleasure.

He relinquished her full breasts and continued to move south, laying a trail of soft kisses down her flat belly, until he reached her womanly slit. The mound was soft and hairless, and he wanted to taste her more than anything. His tongue probed gently, pushing into the delicate folds. He savoured her sweet nectar, and with each lap of his tongue more and more was released. His hand gently caressed the soft skin of her hip and thigh as his tongue delved deeper.

He felt her move and squirm beneath him, and gentle moans of pleasure issued from her lips. He longed once again to taste her sweet mouth, and moved his body back up hers while moving his hand between her legs. He gently massaged the soft folds with his fingers while his thumb rubbed against her clit. Two of his fingers gently pushed inside of her, her hot walls clinging around them. He gently withdrew, only to repeat the action several more times.

He watched her face closely, enjoying the varying expressions as they danced across her face. Her moans increased and he knew she was ready for him. He removed his hand, and knelt above her, watching. She opened her eyes to stare at him, his own lust mirrored in her eyes. His eyes drifted down her body, to the point where they met.

He could feel his hardened tip pressed against her entrance, and he teased her for a moment, until the agony of the wait became too much for him, and he sunk into her depths with a growl.

Lyara bucked her hips up to meet him, and her fingers clawed at his shoulders like a woman trying to prevent herself from drowning in pleasure.

Farkas's breath and kisses were hot against her throat. She revelled in the feeling of his stubble as it grazed her chin, and his chest hair as it tickled her sensitive nipples. He grunted with each thrust as he repeatedly drove his manhood into her molten core. A fire burned deep in her loins that only his seed could quench. She wrapped her legs around him, and held him to her as she felt the wave of her climax about to hit. With a bestial roar, and a final hard thrust, he spurted and shuddered inside her. Lyara was pushed over the edge, and her pussy tightened around him with a vice like grip.

The cries of their simultaneous climax echoed around the silence of the room. The only sound remaining was their heavy breathing as they both tried to get their breath back. Lyara looked at Farkas, and smiled as the tenderness had returned to his eyes. He stroked a few fingers down her cheek and kissed her tenderly until he was soft. Even when soft, he was still large enough to stay within her, but he pulled out gently.

"Married!" he chuckled, before rolling onto his back. "It doesn't feel like I thought it would, but I am happy."

Lyara rolled onto her front to lie next to him and look at her husband. She draped one arm over his chest, and he grabbed her hand. After kissing the fingers, he gently laid her palm over his heart, and smiled contentedly.

"No regrets?" she asked.

He turned to look at her. "None."

With a happy sigh, he closed his eyes. Lyara watched as the smile on his face disappeared, the muscles relaxing in his face. Within moments he was snoring gently, and Lyara was amused by how quickly he could fall asleep. She snuggled up closer to him and, resting her head on his shoulder, fell asleep herself.

A few hours later, Lyara awoke feeling cold. It was still the middle of the night, and the moon was large and full, and shining its light into the bedroom. The fire in the room had almost died so she got up to add more wood to it. Climbing back onto the bed, she gently pulled the furs over them both, and then pressed her back into the warmth of her husband.

Her movement had disturbed Farkas, and he turned on his side, and wrapped his arm around her. She let out a contented sigh, and he sleepily kissed the crook of her neck. She turned her head so that she could steal a kiss from his lips.

She could see the moon, as she lay in the bed facing the window, and silently sent Mara thanks for giving her this night.

Farkas ran his hand slowly up and down the crest of her hip and thigh.

"Hello love," he murmured sleepily in her ear, woken by her movement.

She smiled to herself, and pushed herself back further to snuggle even closer to him. They lay in silence, enjoying the closeness of each other.

"Can I ask you a question?" he whispered.

"Of course," she replied.

"I just wondered ... what changed your mind?"

Lyara was confused. "What do you mean?" she said, turning her head so she could see him. "Well ... after we ... you know ... shared that night during the storm, you've been distant, and ... I thought that you regretted everything, and ... wished it had never happened." Lyara turned towards him, a frown on her face.

"That's not what happened at all," she said, a steely edge to her voice.

She sat up and looked at him. Lyara was a little annoyed that he was holding her to blame for the last few days.

"I was very happy with what happened that night. It was you who seemed more interested in the horses the next morning. I figured it was you that regretted it, as you seemed so angry at me."

"Wait? What?" Farkas sat up too, looking confused.

"Are you saying that all this bad feeling between us is because you thought I was annoyed at you," he asked.

"Yes," she answered. "And quite frankly, I was at a loss to understand what I had done wrong."

"GAHHH!" Farkas blurted. "I thought you were annoyed at me! Talos curse my stupidity!"

He grabbed her hands and pulled them to his mouth, to kiss her fingers.

"I must beg your forgiveness my love. I am such a fool, and wish I could kick my own stupid arse. It was all my fault. Me and my stupid mouth and being unable to say what I feel."

Lyara was still confused, and shook her head as she tried to make sense of what he was telling her.

Farkas took a deep breath, and looked into Lyara's blood-red eyes.

"I have loved you from the moment I met you. The other night was, until tonight, one of the most wonderful experiences of my life."

Lyara tried to interject, but he put a finger on her mouth.

"Please. Let me finish." He took another deep breath before continuing. "When I woke the next day, I wanted to tell you that waking up with you in my arms was how I wanted to wake every morning, for the rest of my life, but ... my stupid tongue gets in the way, I get nervous and end up saying something stupid like 'the clothes are dry'."

He stroked her cheek.

"I was so embarrassed I couldn't get out of there quick enough. In hindsight, I see now how you could have taken this as a rejection. Your hostility was perfectly understandable. I realise too that my behaviour was ... was ..."

"Deplorable?" Lyara suggested.

"Yes, deplorable. I even see now that you tried to reconcile things, and all I did was push you further away."

Lyara sat in silence for a few minutes, mulling over what he said.

"Don't you see Lyara? I thought you had rejected me. I was hurt, and in my stupidity ... I tried to hurt you back. I couldn't see far enough through my own self-pity that you were already hurting."

He looked so forlorn and genuinely apologetic, that despite wanting to be angry at him she found it difficult. Mostly, she was just relieved that he had never hated her.

"Let us not speak of the animosity between us again. It is all in the past now, my love. I know that you are dear to my heart, and I to yours. That is all that shall remain between us."

He pulled her to him, embracing her so fiercely that she squeaked.

"I promise that from now on, I will always be honest and tell you what is in my heart," he said, his voice cracking with emotion.

He loosened his grip on her, and lay back down. She followed him down, her head laying back on his chest. The furs had been pushed off them again, but the fire had caught on the logs she had put on earlier so the room had warmed up. She looked down, intending to grab for the furs to cover them again, when she noticed his penis was only inches away from her, and so she took a moment to admire it.

Even flaccid it was thick as it lay along his thigh. The purple crown protruded slightly from the foreskin, and it shone sleekly in the moonlight. Unable to resist, Lyara placed her hands around its base, and gently stroked her hand up to the tip. She heard her lover draw in his breath sharply, but knew it was in pleasure.

Keeping a firm grip around its girth she stroked back down, gently pulling the foreskin back to reveal the crown in all its glory. Unable to resist any longer, she moved her head closer and ran her tongue all around the rim, and up along the slit to poke her tongue gently into the hole. Farkas was moaning now, and his fingers tangled into her hair. Lyara was amazed as his shaft grew in length and thickness in her hand. She continued to pump her hand up and down the length while teasing the end with the tip of her tongue. It felt so smooth and tasted a little salty. A drop of pre-cum appeared like a pearl at the tip, and so she engulfed her prize into her mouth, lowering her lips further and further down. Farkas was having great difficulty stopping his hips from pushing his cock further into her mouth. The sensation he experienced as her lips enveloped the head and gently sucked it into her mouth were unbelievable. It could not compare to having the whole of your cock buried to the hilt in a warm tight pussy, but it was the very next best thing. As she sucked the end, swirling her tongue around the sensitive crown, she continued to pump with her hand. He could feel her getting faster and knew that he would lose himself shortly.

Lyara was getting carried away, enjoying the sensations and feel of her new toy. She was not paying any attention to the moans and whimpers coming from Farkas, so she hadn't realised how close he was to climax. She felt a further rigidity in the length, and it seemed to swell to an alarming thickness in her hand. Suddenly, her mouth was filled with his warm, salty cum. She swallowed it quickly as more spurted from the end. Farkas let out a long moan, and his whole body shuddered with each new jet.

Finally, the geyser subsided, and the tension started to leave the engorged member. Lyara let it fall from her mouth with a pop, before moving up to place her head back on her husband's chest.

Farkas panted as he tried to regain his composure. He kissed the top of her head, causing her to look up, and then he pressed another against her lips. He could taste himself on her a little. It wasn't totally unpleasant, but he preferred the taste of her juices to his own.

"I guess that means I am forgiven?" he asked, a hint of mischief in his deep voice.

"Yes," she laughed. "You are forgiven."

There were a few hours yet until dawn, so for the second time that night, he closed his eyes with a smile still upon his lips, and went to sleep.

Nottsgrrl
Nottsgrrl
213 Followers