Harbinger Ch. 10

Story Info
Vilkas tries to cause a rift between the newly weds.
2.9k words
4.71
12.3k
7
8

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nottsgrrl
Nottsgrrl
213 Followers

Thank you to all those who have taken time to comment, vote, and favourite - I really appreciate it. But there is one thing it seems I must address again - the chapter lengths. To be honest, I can't believe I am having to do this again but here goes ... ONE MORE TIME.

So, to all the anonymous posters moaning about chapter legnth - the chapters are all at least 3000 words, which equates to 7 pages on a word doc, or about 9 pages on a standard novel. I update every day so if they aren't long enough for you - then leave it a few days, or a week, then read a whole bunch of chapters together. Simple. :)

While I am happy to receive constructive criticism, whinging about the chapter length is not helpful.

I'm sorry to be blunt but they are what they are - like it, or lump it, they ain't gonna change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Although it was starting to get dark, Lyara and Farkas agreed that they would push on and make it back to Whiterun. They took fresh horses, and made the journey in a few hours. It was almost midnight, when they slipped into Jorrvaskr. A few of the Companions hailed them as they walked through the mead hall, but they didn't stop to chat as they were tired from the journey.

Farkas automatically headed to his room, and Lyara followed him. It occurred to him that she may prefer to sleep in Kodlak's old quarters, but she insisted this was fine.

She unstrapped her armour, and sat cross legged on his bed in her undergarments. Farkas was amused by the image, as it was quite childlike, and made her look very young. He sat behind her, in only his breechcloth, his legs out at either side. He proceeded to massage the knots in her shoulders, and was pleased when she moaned with pleasure.

He was sure her moans were just the muscle tension leaving her body, but he found that it caused a response from his already thickening cock. As he rubbed at her shoulders, the feel of her soft skin under his fingers combined with her quiet moans had caused a hardness that was now tenting in his underwear.

Using one hand, he untied the fastenings on his breechcloth, and let his erect penis spring forth. The tip was pointing straight up, and almost reached his belly button. He shuffled himself a fraction closer to his love. He gently rocked his pelvis causing the swollen purple tip of his shaft to rub against the smooth skin of Lyara's back.

He then wrapped his arms around her, and cupped a breast in each hand. He toyed with her nipples through the thin material, feeling them stiffen. He pulled her vest over her head and now he had free access to her supple flesh, he squeezed and rolled the nubs between his large rough fingers.

Lyara laid her head back against his shoulder, pressing her chest into his hand. Farkas nuzzled into her neck and she felt his soft lips leaving tender kisses while his stubble grazed her deliciously.

She undid the ties at each hip to remove her final piece of clothing. She sighed with pleasure as he continued to graze her neck with his mouth and stroke her nipples with his hands. As she slid her hands up and down his muscular thighs, she again counted herself very lucky. To her, he was the perfect example of a man - built of brawn and muscle in exquisite proportions, with a large heart and a brave soul.

She could feel the heat from his prick as it rubbed against her back, and his balls tickled her ass. A flood of moisture was gathering in her pussy, and she could feel herself getting slicker. Almost as if he read her mind, one of Farkas's hand moved down her belly and his fingers strummed her clit, until she cried out.

Unable to take much more of this, Farkas put his large hands at either side of her waist, and with bulging arms easily lifted her up and back until she hovered above his raging cock. Lyara uncrossed her legs and planted a knee either side of his thighs. Leaning forward then, she was able to slowly push herself back until she had completely impaled herself on him.

She took a few moments to languish in the feeling of being stretched. Holding her weight on her arms and knees, she proceeded to gently rock back and forth.

Farkas was presented with the wonderfully erotic sight of her sculptured ass as it pumped up and down his length. He watched his dick disappearing into her depths, then reappearing glistening with her juices. Her pussy gripped his cock like a moist glove, and he needed to drive himself harder.

Pushing her forward slightly, gave him enough room to piston his hips hard and fast, driving his cock to the hilt with each thrust.

Lyara started to let out a long moan, her climax hurtling towards her. She was on fire, and his massive penis scraping her insides was sending her to new heights of pleasure. When she came, it was with a ferocity that rivalled anything she had previously experienced with any partner.
Farkas pulled her close as he spilled his hot seed into her. She felt his cum rush up inside her, and as her internal muscles relaxed, it ran out again, and down her inner thigh.
She sat her full weight on him then. Both of them spent, and she languished in the slippery sensation of his dick moving inside her slick pussy.
Eventually, she lifted herself off him and flopped next to him on the bed. She pressed her back against him and pulled his furs to cover them both.
Farkas was almost soft, but there was just enough rigidity left for him to slip his dick back into her core. He lay still, enjoying the luxury of bathing his cock in her juices.
Lyara was more than happy for them to remain in this position. She loved the feel of him inside her. She wished she could feel like this all the time.

In the morning when she woke, Farkas was on his back snoring loudly. Lyara elbowed him and he woke with a start.

"Huh? What?"

"Good morning, dear," she said to him with a sweet innocent smile.

Sleepily, he returned the smile. "Good morning to you too, my love."

"I have a question," said Lyara.

"Go on," said Farkas, already feeling a little nervous.

"Why do you have a bar in your room?"

The far corner of his room, opposite the door, had a short but obvious bar. Most people would have a desk, or a bookshelf in their room. Farkas had a bar.

"Is this all part of your tavern wench fetish?" Lyara teased him.

Farkas laughed and blushed. "No, it's not a fetish." He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "A few years ago, I had a strange fancy that I would leave the Companions one day, and that I perhaps should have another trade to fall back on. I have always quite liked the idea of being a carpenter, so as a way to practice, and something to do with my free time, I built a bar."

"In your room?" asked Lyara, still bemused.

"Yes. Where else could I have built it?"

Lyara looked at it again. It did appear to be well made.

"So, you see yourself leaving the Companions at some point?" she asked

Farkas thought about his answer before speaking. "I love what I do. I'm good at it, but I will never be a leader like Kodlak – able to sit and pour over books and scrolls when I am too old to fight. I need to do something physical, it's where my strength lies."

He put his arms round her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"Also, I have had thoughts recently about maybe settling down, and starting a family. The life of a Companion is too dangerous for married folk. Married Companion's tend to find themselves widowed fairly quickly."

Lyara's face split into a huge grin. A family? Thoughts of a home, and children were the stuff of dreams for her, but maybe, once all this nonsense was over, there was a chance.

"A family would be great," she whispered, and kissed him softly on the lips.

"For now though, I need to find us somewhere to live." She continued. "Living here at Jorrvaskr is great, but I think that we need our privacy." She said as she stood to get dressed. She didn't want to wear the red dress in her pack as she wanted to keep that for best. She realised that the plain dress Tilma gave her was still in Kodlak's old room, so she went to fetch it.

Farkas looked on in amusement as she walked out of his room in nothing but her underwear. He was fully dressed by the time she got back clothed in the cream dress.

"I'm going to go see the Proventus, and sort out this house."

"Okay, my love," he said, gathering her in his arms for a quick kiss. "I need to go find Vilkas."
She winced at him. "Good luck," she said, as she waved a quick goodbye.
As she was stepping out of his room, he grabbed her hand and pulled her back inside kissing her once more, deeply this time. He looked gently into her eyes.

"You know ... I never did anything with the wench in Ivarstead. After you left I felt awful, and gave her some coin then sent her packing. I fell asleep moments later in my bed. Alone."

Lyara didn't say anything, fearful that her voice would betray the emotions of relief and love welling up inside her. She stroked his cheek and went on her way.

Farkas found his brother in his quarters. He knocked and walked in, and Vilkas looked up and smiled at his brother.

"How goes the hunt, brother?"

"It goes well, brother." Farkas replied, as he desperately tried to remember the speech he had rehearsed.

"Have you finished escorting our new Harbinger on her nonsense trips?

I hope so, as I want to ask you to do a favour for me." His brother asked.

Farkas winced slightly at the way Vilkas had said the word 'Harbinger'.

"Brother, it is about the Harbinger ... about Lyara that I wish to talk to you."

Vilkas just looked at him a little puzzled.

"I ... er ... have had feelings for her for some time now." He was interrupted by an incredulous sputter from his twin, but he didn't speak so Farkas continued.

"Look ... while we were on the road ... we ... got married." Farkas braced himself for the onslaught.

Vilkas just stared at his. He then rolled his eyes, and stood up laughing at him.

"Why did you go and do a fool thing like that? If you wanted to get your dick wet, you should have just gone ahead and bedded her. You didn't need to marry her, you fool!"

Farkas was starting to get angry now.

"It's not like that Vilkas. I love her. I wanted to marry her ... And if you don't start showing her a little more respect around me ... then we are going to have a problem."

The smile vanished off Vilkas's face. He studied Farkas's expression for a moment and saw that he was serious.

"I apologise then. But I confess, I still don't understand what you see in her." Vilkas said with a resigned sigh.

Farkas smiled a little then, in relief.

"Then let me tell you."

Now he had an opportunity to talk about his favourite subject. Lyara. He sat Vilkas down and explained to him all about her abilities, and being Dragonborn, and the great weight of responsibility she had on her shoulders. He wanted to demonstrate to Vilkas that she was a person worthy of his love.

After his speech, Vilkas looked thoughtful, and smiled at Farkas. He just nodded, and patted his brother on the back, and congratulated him.

"Now, this job I want you to do. I want to give Ria more experience out in the field. Could you accompany her to capture, or kill if necessary, an escaped prisoner. He was last seen heading south out of Morthal. If you leave now, you should encounter him on the road."

Farkas hesitated in responding. He wanted to let Lyara know before he headed out, but he didn't want to mention this as Vilkas may twist it and use it as another reason to dislike her.

"Okay. Tell Lyara where I have gone though, won't you brother? And that I shall be back tomorrow."

Vilkas nodded. "Yes, don't worry. I will tell her."

A few hours later when Lyara returned to Jorrvaskr, she looked all over to find Farkas to give him the good news about their home.

She was surprised to find Vilkas waiting for her in Farkas's quarters.

He stood when she walked in the room, and he had a smile on his face, yet she couldn't say he looked pleased to see her.

"Farkas has asked me to tell you that he has gone out on a little job with Ria."

"With Ria?" she asked. "What job is this?"

"Apprehension of an escaped criminal. She needs the experience, but I didn't want her to go alone. She asked for Farkas and he agreed."

Lyara was a little surprised that Farkas didn't wait to tell her himself, but if the matter was urgent then he would not have been able to wait. She thanked Vilkas for letting her know and headed out of the room.

"He told me you know," Vilkas called towards her. She turned to face him, and his cold stare.

"He told me that you have wed." The last word was said with a distasteful sneer.

"Is this a problem?" Lyara asked him, her voice full of challenge. She was finished taking crap from this idiot just because he was Farkas's brother.

"Not if you truly love each other, it isn't." He smirked, and sat down at the small table, and started to slice an apple with his dagger.

"Of course we do," Lyara responded, trying to keep her temper under control. "I love Farkas with all my heart, and he loves me."

"Are you sure he does?"

Lyara was too stunned to respond, and before she got a chance to, Vilkas continued.

"Farkas is a gentle soul, as you no doubt know. He is instinctively protective of those weaker than him. It is an admirable quality, I agree. I cannot help thinking that he sees you, a Bosmer in Skyrim, during these times of political upheaval, as being in danger." He stabbed a slice of apple and using the dagger tip, placed it in his mouth. Once he had finished chewing, he continued.

"The Nords of Skyrim are backing Ulfric and his Stormcloaks to remove the Imperial rule, as well as their Altmer masters, the Thalmor. It is a difficult time to be an elf in Skyrim. He also told me about your other ... responsibilities. As Harbinger and Dragonborn, you may be bringing yourself unnecessary attention from the Thalmor. You could be in a lot of danger"

Lyara could see what he was doing. He was questioning Farkas's motives, hoping to cause a division between them.

"I am quite capable of looking after myself, as well Farkas knows." She stepped up close to him, and placed her lips near his ear before saying, "Something you would do well to remember."

When she stood up, she had Vilkas's dagger in her hand. He looked shocked, as he had never felt her take it. She pointed the blade towards him, before quickly stabbing it into a piece of apple. She used the blade to place the slice of fruit in her mouth, mimicking his earlier actions. She then stuck the blade into the table, and left the room.

She went into Kodlak's rooms, and slammed the door. She was angry at Vilkas, but decided not to dwell on what he had said. That was exactly what he wanted her to do.

She decided to take the rest of the day to go over some notes of Kodlak's and any other Companion business that needed her attention. Her house wasn't ready yet, but she had paid a little extra for it to be cleaned, then furnished. She hoped it would be done by tomorrow morning when Farkas was due to return.

Aela stopped by for a visit, and Timla brought her food, but other than that, Lyara saw no one else for the rest of the day.

She slept in Kodlak's room that night. The absence of Farkas in her bed was awful. All night long she could not shake the feeling something was missing, and woke several times reaching out for him in the dark. With nothing else to distract her, she lay awake thinking about what Vilkas had said. She knew that he said it purely out of spite, but what if Vilkas was right?

Farkas was instinctively protective, that much was true. It was part of what made him such a good Companion. You could always rely on him to do the right thing.

Was Vilkas right about his feelings? Did Farkas marry her out of some misguided duty? Did he feel that as his Harbinger, he couldn't refuse? She would have been devastated if he had, but she would not have held it against him.

Lyara tried hopelessly to get back to sleep.

Nottsgrrl
Nottsgrrl
213 Followers