Hard Adjustments Ch. 02

Story Info
After months of yearning, Janet surrenders.
5.6k words
4.5
165.1k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShadowLord
ShadowLord
303 Followers

"Ooo! Aren't those shoes adorable?" Paula exclaimed, turning to Janet. She frowned when she saw the far-away look on her friend's face. "Jeez, you've been distracted all day. It's not much fun window-shoppin' with a mannequin, you know," she chided.

"Oh - sorry...." Janet replied with an embarrassed smile.

"What's the matter, hon?"

"It's nothing. Nothing at all. I've, uh, just got a headache...."

"Oh! You want an aspirin? I've got a bottle in here somewhere....." she began to rummage in her purse.

"No, no, don't bother - I'm fine, really. I suppose I should go home and lie down for a while, though. But I hate to cut our day out short! You do understand, don't you?" she asked apologetically.

"Of course I understand, sweetie! When you don't feel good, you can't enjoy anything! You go straight home and take a nap. I'll see you back in "prison" Monday." They exchanged kisses and Janet gratefully took her leave.

She'd spent the outing in a fog. The memory of the scene in Vince's bedroom - and her appalling reaction to it - had been branded into her brain. At lunch she'd replied to Paula's gossippy girl-talk in monosyllables as the outrageous images were repeated over & over: Megan with her thighs spread wide, whimpering helplessly; Vince's huge penis thrusting into her nubile young body; his sperm spraying all over her, endlessly; then her own shattering orgasm as the pungent smell of it filled her quivering nostrils.........

"Oh, why the hell did I look in his room? Why?" Janet groaned as the scorching recollection caused her swollen clitoris to throb yet again. Fluid flowed from her vagina, re-moistening the stiffened crotch of her panties. An oncoming driver blared his horn as she edged into his lane, startling Janet out of her reverie. She jerked the wheel back to the right, her heart skipping beats.

"Almost home. Get yourself together, woman......." she said breathlessly, wiping the sweat from her brow with a tissue.

Janet quietly closed the front door and almost cautiously walked in. The house was quiet. She looked at the clock: 3:47.

I guess I'd better start dinner, she thought idly, making her way to the kitchen. She took a package of ground beef out of the fridge, patted out some burgers and put them on the stove to fry. She went through the motions of meal preparation like an automaton: opening a can of corn; slicing up potatoes and putting them in the deep fryer; absorbed in her troubled thoughts as the sizzling sounds grew louder.

"Damn, that smells good!" Vince said from behind her, causing her to nearly jump out of her skin.

"Vince!! D-don't you DARE creep up on me like that!!" Janet shouted, her hand pressing to her chest. It was as if he'd risen out of the floor.

"Sorry! I didn't think I was creepin'....."

"You nearly gave me a heart attack!"

"I said I was sorry, ok?"

"Well, don't you ever do that again!" she said, flipping the burgers, and adding slices of cheese.

"You're home kinda early, ain't you? I thought you said you'd be gone all day."

"I, um, I had a headache, so I decided to come on back." A pause. "Where's Megan?"

"Oh, she left about an hour ago," he replied with a self-satisfied look.

"You seem to like her quite a lot....." Janet said, taking the burgers out of the skillet and putting them onto buns.

"Yeah, she's alright," he said with a shrug, as he scooped the fries out of the boiling oil with a strainer.

"'She's alright'? You two seemed to be - getting along real good......"

"Well, I like her, sure - Meggy's a nice girl 'n' all, you know. But she's just a friend really."

Just a friend!, Janet thought, scandalized by his cavalier attitude.

"Are you sure she sees things the same way?"

"Oh hell yeah. She's no more "in love" with me than I am with her. No doubt about that."

On hearing this, Janet felt an unexpected rush of satisfaction - and it chilled her.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Set the table!" she snapped irritably.......


...................................................................................................................


The weeks that followed were sheer hell for Janet. The harder she tried to expunge from her mind the images of her son having sex, the more frequently they plagued her. She'd be going about her business - doing the daily shopping; engaging in small talk as she tinted a customer's hair - then the filthy scenes would flash before her again, instantly causing her pussy to come to life in that awful way.

"You okay, honey?" Marcy asked one day when the visions struck.

"Huh? Of course!" she replied, rattled. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, you're as red as a beet....."

"Oh. It's j-just a little stuffy in here, that's all......"

Janet's inner turmoil made her short-tempered with her friends & acquaintances - and doubly so with Vince. She'd always enjoyed his company very much, but now his mere presence unsettled her greatly. His slightest transgression would set her off.

Naturally, her prolonged irritability toward him left him nonplussed, and increasingly resentful.

"Damned if I know what her problem is....." Vince confided to Megan one afternoon, shaking his head. "I mean, she snaps at me like a rabid chihuahua - for nothing! At first, I just thought she was having her period, ya know? But a fuckin' period don't last for weeks & weeks! I'm not gonna take much more of this shit....."

Not even sleep provided Janet a respite from her torment. Late one sweltering August night, she awoke breathless from yet another nocturnal replay; her nightie clinging to her perspiring flesh, her bottom soaked with her fluids. Janet's vagina was on fire; her clitoris enormously swollen and throbbing with her rapid pulse. Her tortured body ached, crying out for the release she'd denied it for so long. With a trembling hand, she hesitantly slid the drawer of the nightstand open, reached in and took out a big, realistic dildo she'd bought years before. She gazed at it in the half-light of the full moon. Its length & thickness were almost the same as his.....

Janet lifted the wet nightie and spread her soft thighs. She began rubbing the shaft of the dong along the slit of her inflamed labia; slathering honey onto her inch-long clit & pubic hair. Then she placed the bulbous head of the dildo to the weeping entrance of her sex.

"Please forgive me, but I need this so....." Janet whispered as she slowly parted the walls of her vagina with the massive fake penis. Inch by inch she pushed it into her body, until at last its rubber testicles were pressed to her quivering asshole. Janet held still a moment, a stifled sob of satisfaction escaping her lips at the wonderful feeling of fullness in her womb. She withdrew the dildo except for the head, then thrust it all the way back in, and faster than before, causing her to hiss through gritted teeth. As she began to vigorously work the dong back & forth in her pussy, the lurid images of Vince's magnificent penis ramming into Megan returned with a vengeance - and this time Janet was too weak to resist their intoxicating power.

"Yesss...... t-take me, Vince........take Mommy, my darling........"

Janet reached into her nightie with her free hand, urgently exposing her sweaty breasts. She rolled & stretched her swollen nipples as she plunged the dildo into her sopping vagina with increasing rapidity. Janet was hotter than a two-dollar pistol, and she knew she wouldn't last much longer. She reamed her juicy box, twisting the dong this way & that, the squishy noises filling the room.

"Mommy's pussy is yours, baby.........only yourrrs..........ohhhhh my Godd......."

The orgasm hit Janet like a hurricane. Her vagina contracted, clamping the dildo in an iron grip. Electric shocks of pleasure jolted from her spasming womb, traveling in waves up her tummy to her livid nipples. Janet bucked her crotch off the bed, and bit her hand to keep from screaming in ecstasy.

Janet's buttocks flopped back onto the damp mattress as the orgasm petered out. She was totally exhausted. As she withdred the slick dildo from her sated pussy, she was inundated with a terrible flood of guilt.

"Ohhh, how could I think of my own son like that......." Janet whimpered pitifully, tears pouring down her cheeks. "My own baby.......I'm evil.....evil.........."

She quietly wept herself to sleep.


.............................................................................................................................


Rather than providing even temporary relief, Janet's surrender to the incestuous fantasy had only inflamed her forbidden lust. She suddenly found herself masturbating with unprecedented frequency, sometimes 3 times a day. Janet pistoned the dildo into her pussy over & over in her desperate attempts to quench the unholy fire in her loins. All to no avail. She tried to imagine sex with movie stars, or handsome men she'd seen on the streets - with anyone but Vince - but she was mortified to discover that she could no longer achieve orgasm without thinking of her son.

Her guilt - and her temper - became worse by the day.

One evening, a furious Janet came storming into the house after another hard day at the salon.

"You promised me you were gonna cut the damn grass this afternoon, but you lied - as usual!" she shouted, slamming the front door.

Christ, here we go again, Vince thought, rolling his eyes. "Hey, I tried to, but the mower wouldn't start! I think it needs a new spark plu-"

"Oh, bullshit!" she spat furiously. "You've always - always - got some lame excuse for not keeping your word! Well, you'd damn sure better start pulling your weight around here, mister, or you can pack your bags right now!"

Vince got to his feet, his face reddening. "You got no reason to talk to me like that! I do plenty around here, and you know it! Who the hell painted this dump two weeks ago? Huh? And who unclogged the friggin' sink? The plumber you can't afford? I don't think so!"

"Yeah, yeah, I suppose you want a medal!" Janet sneered. "Why shouldn't you do at least a little something to earn your keep?"

"You bitch!" Vince shouted. "You've been bustin' my balls for months now - and goddam it, I ain't taking any more!"

Blind with a rage born of pent-up sexual frustration, Janet slapped his face for the first time in his life, stunning them both. Vince's big fists were balled painfully tight as he struggled to control the urge to crush her.

Janet suddenly burst into tears. "I-I'm sorry, Vincie! I didn't mean......"

"I don't know what your fucking problem is," he said with a slow, dangerous growl, "but whatever it is, I know it's not my fault. So you better stop taking it out on me, or your gonna find yourself without a son". Janet tried to reach out to him, but he pushed her hands away and stomped upstairs to his room. Miserable, Janet needed to get out of the house for a while. She snatched up her purse and fled.....

......................................................................................................

As Vince lay on his bed cooling off, he mused about his mother's rotten attitude toward him. She'd always been such a sweet, quiet woman, and especially to him.

"What's caused this change in her toward me? What the hell can it be?" he said aloud, wracking his brain as he looked at the ceiling. Then he sat up on the edge of the bed. "Let's see what I can find out....."

Vince walked into Janet's bedroom and turned on the lamp. He glanced around, seeing nothing out of the ordinary: the makeup, perfumes, combs & hairbushes neatly arranged on the dressing table; the pictures and feminine knick-knacks on their lace doilies. He began opening dresser drawers, looking under the folded pillowcases & sweaters, thinking maybe she had a secret diary. He rummaged through her closet, checking pockets and the boxes on the shelf.

"Nothin'. Shit...." he muttered. His eyes fell on the nightstand. "Ah - I forgot about you...."

The top drawer contained only pens, writing paper and a few dog-eared romance novels. Vince snorted with amusement at the windy titles: "The Savage & the Lady"; "Love's Sweet Agony", etc.

Then he slid open the bottom drawer. His eyes widened when he saw the big dildo. He whistled as he rather gingerly picked it up.

Damn - she don't mess around...., he thought. Vince knew his mother was a fine-looking lady, but he'd never really thought of her as a sexual being before. On a sudden impulse, he brought the dildo to his nose: The heady scent of Woman lingered. Vince's cock began to stir. Slightly embarrassed, he put it back and was about to close the drawer when he noticed the white cloth at the very back. He reached in and took it out: It was an unwashed pair of his jockey shorts.

What the shit're these doing in here....., he thought, furrowing his brow. Then he saw the world-shattering sight that he would never forget: A big lipstick ring on the crotch.

Flabbergasted, Vince gawked in disbelief.

Fucking hell...... Mom w-wants.......

He stared at the ring for what seemed an age, not trusting his eyes, but it was unmistakeable. It had all become terribly clear to Vince now. His head was spinning with a maelstrom of emotion: With fury at his mother for taking her frustration over her filthy desire out on him - and with rage at the unasked-for, unthinkable sexual excitement this monstrous revelation was causing to blaze like wildfire throughout his body. In spite of his shock, Vince's big penis became a bar of white-hot iron.

"OH MY GOD!!"

Vince whipped his head toward the doorway and saw a horrified Janet standing there, her hands covering her gaping mouth. She'd dropped her purse; its contents were scattered on the floor. Their eyes met. She tried to speak, but no words came out. They just stood there like that; Vince's laser stare of accusation turning Janet's spine to jelly.

"So this is the reason for it all....." Vince finally choked out, his voice thick with a mixture of loathing & lust.

"It-It's not what you think, Vince!" Janet said in a rush, desperate to come up with a plausible lie. "You see, I-"

"The reason for the hell you been givin' me all this time...." It was as if he didn't hear her.

"This is just a terrible misunder-"

"Biting my head off when I didn't do nothin'...." He began to walk toward his mother slowly, ominously....

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! I've just been under tremend-" Janet backed up as Vince stalked toward her like a predator, his awful eyes burning.

"So you took it out on me. When you were the guilty one...."

"Please, baby....please..." He towered over her now. Janet's heart pounded in her chest as she looked up at him pleadingly with doe eyes.

"When all this time you've been craving this ....." Vince slowly pulled his zipper down.

"Oh sweet Jesus!" Janet cried out, her eyes bulging at the awe-inspiring sight of her son's magnificent penis as it burst forth from his jeans like a nuclear missile.

"This is what you need. We both know it now....."

"No! It's not true....not true....." Try as she might, she just couldn't tear her eyes from the massive pole.

"Take your clothes off...."

"No! I can't! Please, baby!" she whined.

"Damn you, I said take those clothes off!"

Janet flinched. Never before had he dared to speak to her in such a rough, commanding manner. It made her go weak in the knees. With a sob, she slowly reached for the top button of her blouse with trembling fingers.

"Yeah, that's right.......expose yourself to your son like the shameless hussy you really are......" Vince muttered. A long, thick string of precum began to drool nastily from his huge red cockhead. The sight caused his Mom's swollen clitoris to throb almost painfully.

Janet's face was crimson as she eased the blouse off her slim shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

"Well? What're you waitin' for? Take the bra off."

"Oh no! It's n-not right, honey! Not ri-"

"I think you heard what I said....", Vince growled.

Openly weeping now, Janet obeyed.

"Christ......" Vince said with awe as he saw his mother's breasts for the first time: big creamy peaks, jutting proudly without even a hint of middle-age sag; the puffy, pink, mouth-watering nipples their crowning glory. Vince's penis jerked violently at the sight, flinging a small string of precum up onto the left tit. It slowly oozed onto the rubbery areola, making Janet shiver.

"Now the rest...." Vince managed to croak.

"Ohhh sweetheart - this has got to stop now! We've gone much too far already!"

"Off!"

Vince watched Janet's every movement like a hawk as she eased the skirt down over her hourglass hips. Finally, she was clad only in a tiny pair of green silk panties and black leather flats. He could see that the crotch was sodden.

"Drop them..."

"Please, darling, please don't make me take my panties off! I'm your m-mom!!" she cried.

"Goddammit, I told you to get 'em off! NOW!!" he barked, crazed with lust. With a loud sob, Janet slid them down.

Vince gazed in dreamlike wonder at the stupendous sight of his nude mother cowering before him. A trickle of pussy juice seeped out of her, leaving a glistening trail as it slowly made its way down her curvy inner thigh. Janet was quivering with a combination of fear and unholy desire, and that made Vince every bit as excited as the sight of her gorgeous feminine flesh. This was an outrageous new sensation for him, made all the more potent by being completely out of the blue: the awesome feeling of sexual power over his own mother.

A hitherto dormant aspect of his psyche came bursting forth with shocking suddeness: the terrible Id had broken free from the inhibiting chains of morality. And he reveled in it.

With a starving tiger roar, Vince sprang forward and swept Janet up into his arms. She gave out a frightened cry as he tossed her onto her bed like a rag doll and pinned her there with his powerful body. He instantly found her left nipple and drew it deep into his ravenous mouth, eliciting a squeal of shock from Janet. She frantically tried to resist him: pounding his broad wrestler's shoulders with her tiny fists as he mercilessly worked his jaws on her breast - desperate not to give in to the awful lust that had been pent up inside her for so long. - but to no avail. Her feeble punches slowed, then ceased altogether; the fists unclenched, and the little French-nailed fingers began to knead the rippling muscle.

"Omigod! No, noooo......." she wept as she succumbed to the incredible waves of pleasure flowing from her titty. Vince luxuriated in his mother's marvelous feminine softness, pressing his face into her pillowy breast as he sucked. Janet watched with gaping disbelief as he stretched her thick, rubbery nipple obscenely with his mouth, lifting her entire boob off her chest. He released it with a loud vacuum-pop. They both stared at the livid, swollen nipple, throbbing and wet with his saliva. Vince blew on it, causing Janet to gasp, then rolled it in his fingers as he began to suck the other one. He slowly moved his free hand down Janet's torso as he feasted on her, feeling every inch of milk-white flesh: the delicate ribcage; her soft, slightly rounded tummy. When his hand arrived at his mother's luscious bush of auburn pubic hair - a neatly (but not obviously) trimmed thatch that looked just right - he combed his fingers through the silken strands. Then Vince began to rub her engorged clit with his fingertips, drawing a big gasp from Janet. He scissored the shiny bud between index & middle fingers and tugged gently. This caused Janet to involuntarily buck her crotch off the bed. She quickly clamped her thighs back together, instinctively trying to protect her steaming womanhood.

Vince released her throbbing nipple. "C'mon, sweetheart...." he rasped lustily. "Open up for me...."

ShadowLord
ShadowLord
303 Followers
12