Hard Adjustments Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no!! It's wronnng, baby!!"

"So is suckin' my underwear. Now, be a good girl and spread those sexy legs for me so I can see your sweet little nookie ...."

Further resistance was futile, so a crimson-faced Janet closed her eyes tight as she hesitantly opened her creamy thighs. It was Vince's turn to gasp as he saw the magnificent sight of his mom's pussy: the inflamed, inch-long outer lips pouting; delectible little inner lips winking; the vaginal ambrosia seeping from the tiny hole. It looked just like a pink rose heavily dappled with morning dew, and it was the most gorgeous thing Vince had ever seen in his life.

"Christ Almighty....." he croaked, overcome with a surge of lust like he'd never experienced before. "I-I just got to....." He couldn't even finish the sentence. He urgently repositioned himself, then instantly thrust his wide-open mouth into his own mother's sopping vagina.

"Ohhhh my God!! No-please!! Oh!! Oh!!"

Vince attacked Janet's sex like a savage. Her delightfully chubby pussy cheeks were mashed on his face like a fleshy doughnut. His lips sealed her melting snatch. Gaping in total disbelief, Janet looked down between her trembling thighs to see her son's eyes boring into hers, his nose buried in her pubic hair.

"Oh shittt - this can't be happening!! It just can'ttt!! UHHHH!! AHHHGGGDD!! NNNNGGGHH!!"

Her reaction drove Vince crazy: Furiously he rubbed his face from side to side in her pussy, smearing her sticky honey all over, overwhelmed by a primal need to have her musk on him. He rapidly swiped his long, thick tongue through her pink gape and lashed her tortured clitty with it, then he snaked it as far into her vagina as he could. Vince swirled it around & around, reaming her wide, searching. Suddenly Janet squealed like a schoolgirl, and Vince knew he'd found what he was searching for: her G-spot. He mercilessly rubbed the spongy bump of tissue with the tip of his tongue, and reached up to stretch her nipples.

That did it. "Ooooo!! I'm-I'm gonna.....cummmingg!! NNNNGGGAAHH!!"

Janet humped her sodden vagina into her son's sucking maw as he gulped down the surge of forbidden nectar, not allowing even a drop to escape. He was enraptured by the salty-sweet taste as it slid down his throat.

At length the orgasmic tremors subsided and Janet's butt plopped onto the bed. She was panting with exhaustion, her flesh beaded with sweat now. She looked through heavily-lidded eyes at her son's face as it lifted from her drenched crotch: she marveled at the outrageous sight of her own vaginal juices glistening on it.

"Oh my Lord......" she gasped with horrified fascination.

"I ain't done with you yet, baby - not by a long shot....." Vince growled, his voice thick with his mother's viscous secretions. He put his hands behind Janet's knees and pushed them to her titties for maximum exposure. With a wicked leer, he lowered his face between her thighs once more.

"What the hell're..... y-you can't mean you're gonna do - THAT!!" Janet exclaimed as Vince started licking her big, pink asshole with that demon-tongue.

"Ohhhh, donnn't, Vincie! Leave me at least a shred of dignity! Please!!" she cried.

Vince paid her no heed, swept away on a tornado of incestuous lust. He slowly swirled his tongue around the gorgeous circle, prepping it with his saliva. Then he pressed the tip against the crinkly, twitching flesh.

"Ohhh nooo........pleasedontpleasedont........o god o god o god........." Janet babbled as her son's tongue began to Sodomize her.

Vince was amazed by the tightness of Janet's anus as the twitching ring of muscle protested this outrage. His sex-mad brain could hardly believe that it was happening. He opened his mouth wide to get every bit of his tongue into her rectum. When it was all the way in, he began to curl it, stretching the rubbery tube.

"Yesss!! Tongue my asshole!!" Janet howled suddenly, grabbing his hair. She was swept away now.

Vince vigorously started working it back & forth in his mom's butt; his nose entering her gushing vagina with every forward thrust. He watched her closely as he devoured her femininity. Janet's lovely face was a the ideal monitor of her sexual abandon: one instant, open-mouthed ecstasy; the next, a grimace of lustful shame at the enormity of it all. It was just right for Vince: that Perfect Look that every man wants to see on his lady's face when he's taking her.

But to see it on his own mother's face drove him into a frenzy. He pulled his tongue out of her and began to suck her asshole with the same intensity he had her pussy. Janet gawped at the sight of Vince's face buried deep in her butt cheeks; only his eyes visible, glowing like the coals of Hell.....

"My butt is yoursss!! You own me!! O Jesu-AUGHHHH!! NGUHHH!!" she brayed as the second orgasm struck like a sledgehammer. Her head thrashed on the pillow and she bucked her butt into his face, involuntarily letting out a loud fart right into her son's relentless mouth.

"GOD!! OMYGODDD!!" Janet shrieked, bursting into burning tears of mortification at being unable to control her body while in the throes of such a shattering climax.

At last, Janet collapsed like a deflated balloon. Her entire body was trembling and she hummed tunelessly; her mind momentarily out of order. Vince finally withdrew his face from between his mother's buttocks, giving each one a loving suck. He got to his knees. His monstrous cock was beet-red and jumping with every heartbeat. It was bigger & harder than it had ever been before. When Janet came down from the clouds, she saw it looming over her: an astonishing amount of precum surged out of the massive knob with every throb and spilled onto her pubic hair, soaking it. Vince pressed her knees to her titties, exposing his mother totally. He began rubbing the underside of his penis in the matted bush, making Janet groan. She knew what was going to happen next if she didn't stop this madness, and she still had just enough sense to at least make a last feeble effort.

"N-No, baby!! We have to stop right now - we have to!! You can't screw me!! You just CAN'T!!" she exclaimed, her wide eyes riveted to her son's threatening penis.

"Oh, I'm gonna screw you alright.....gonna ride you like a rented mule....." Vince choked out as he continued to rub his dick against her pussy.

"Nooooo!! It-it's not right.....not right........" she wailed as the friction of his shaft on her engorged clit weakened her resolve still further.

"Gonna give it to you like you know you need it....." Vince placed the turgid knob against the sodden lips of Janet's vagina and eased it in, making her cry out.

"Oh please don't do this to me, sweetheart!! I'm begging you - please, please don't!!"

Vince slid in another inch, causing Janet to shudder with yearning.

"You're gonna be mine tonight.......all mine......."

"But I am your M-MOTHER!!" Janet bawled piteously.

Vince had no more restraint. "NOW!!"

With a groan of ecstasy, he sank his great stake of turgid flesh inch by inch into the sopping, velvety depths of her vagina. An indescribable animalistic sound emerged from his mother's throat as he pushed past her tight cervix and completely filled the very womb that created him.

At last, his big balls were pressed snugly to her wet, quivering asshole. He held still. They said nothing for a long moment. He looked down into her wide eyes. Tears glistened on her cheeks. She looked to Vince like a helpless little girl.

He broke the silence. "I've got you now, Mom......I've got all of you........"

"Ohhhh...... ohhhh noooo.......not with m-my....my baby!!"

"Yesss!! Your baby boy has got his big, fat cock buried all the way in your pussy - just the way you imagined it!"

"Unnnnguhh!!"

"Beg for it!"

"Oh God!! Oh Jesus help me!!"

"No one's gonna help you now - you're mine! Beg for what you crave!"

"D-Do it!! Dooooo it!!"

"Do what? I'm not sure I know just what you want...."

"J-Just do itttt!!"

"Say the magic word...."

"Fu-......." Janet bit her lip and closed her eyes tight.

"Eh? What was that?"

"FUCK ME!! YES!! FUUUUCKKK MEEEE!!"

With triumphant laugh, Vince withdrew his penis until only the head remained inside, then thrust all the way back in, hard. He began fucking his mother furiously. Janet wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, locking her ankles on his pumping ass.

"Hell yeah! This is what you've been dreaming of - ain't it?" he huffed, swivelling his hips, reaming her juicy snatch.

"Yes!! Yesssss!! I've needed you to fuck me soooo bad!! Uh!! UHHHH!!"

"Who's your man now? Huh, baby?"

"You are!! Only youuu!! I'm your lady from now onnnn!!"

"And you're gonna be a good girl again, right? No more bitchiness?"

"Noooo!! I'll be good, I promise!!"

"That's my sweet baby....." He leaned down to suck a wildly-jiggling nipple as he hammered her mercilessly. The deliciously lewd squishy sound of their coupled organs filled the room as they rutted. A bubbly white froth of their sex fluids accumulated on Janet's pussy like whipped cream.

Vince exulted in possessing his mother both physically & spiritually like this. As for Janet, there were no more defenses; Vince had stripped away all her armor, making her face up to her need to surrender to him. Now she was as open as a rose in the sun.

"Ohhhh fuck me, fuck me, Vincie!! Yesss, fuck your Mommy so very hardddd...."

"Uh!! What a fantastic pussy!!" he gasped.

"And it's YOUR pussy, my darling!! Ohhhhmmmgodd!!"

"C-Can't last much longer....."

"Cum, baby!! I need your sperm!!" Janet wailed.

"Here it-here it co-!! Awwwfuckkk!! Vince roared and thrust all the way onto his mother as his cock exploded like one of Osama's jihad jockeys. Janet squealed as she felt the first blast of scalding hot semen sear the tender walls of her inflamed womb. She curled her painted toes and dug her heels hard into her son's ass, greedily wanting every last fraction of an inch of his penis in her body as he endlessly jetted rope after sticky rope of incestuous sperm into her belly.

"Ohhhhhh yessss, sweetheart!! Spray your seed into Mommeeee!! How I've ached for itt!!"

"Shit, shit, shit...." Vince wheezed, grimacing as he spurted on & on. Never before had he ejaculated quite like this, and that's saying something. His sperm flooded Janet's womb to overflowing and burst out, splashing his balls and drenching her quivering buttocks.

When at last he stopped spewing, Vince pulled his still-hard cock out of his mother's ravished vagina and flopped down beside her, utterly spent. He groaned as Janet hungrily cleaned the jism off his penis with her lovely mouth......

....................................................................................

"What on earth made you want me like that anyway?" Vince asked his mother suddenly, as she lay snuggled up to him with her head on his chest.

"I hesitate to say...." Janet replied, rolling her eyes.

"C'mon, out with it."

"Well, it all started that Saturday when I left you & Megan to meet Paula for lunch. When I got a few miles out, I realized I had left my money at home. When I came back to get it and I passed your room, you were screwing her......"

"Ahhh! So THAT was it!"

"Yes. I heard the noise, peeked through the crack, and that was that...."

"You horny little devil!" Vince teased.

"I shouldn't have looked," Janet said ruefully, tears filling her pretty eyes again. "If I'd minded my own damn business, I wouldn't have started fantasizing about you and none of this insanity would've happened......"

"Hey now, none of that!" he said, wiping away a tear as it trickled down her blushing cheek.

"I-I've ruined our clean, normal mother-son relationship, Vincie! I know it can never be the same again, ever....."

"Well, I suppose you're right about that. But so fuckin' what? What we've got now is a damn great thing all its own," he said with a grin, squeezing her breast.

"But aren't you disgusted with me? You were before. I know I'm disgusted with myself..."

"Look, just forget that, okay? I mean, hell yeah, I admit I was stunned when I learned the truth. Who wouldn't be, ya know? And I do realise that a huge change between us has taken place here - no doubt about that. Yeah, it's all pretty confusing," Vince said seriously, furrowing his brow. "But I still love you as my mother, and nothing can change that fact - nothing. It's just that now we've added the love of a man and his woman."

"It surely can't be that simple," Janet said grimly, shaking her head.

"It can be whatever we make it."

"Do you think we can survive this?"

"Not just 'survive' - thrive."

"And you really don't hate me, baby? Please tell me the truth, however painful......" she implored, desperate for reassurance.

Vince kissed his mother tenderly, as a lover. "Does that answer your question, you silly girl?"

"Oh God, how I love you, my baby - my man!" Janet exclaimed with relief & joy, snuggling even closer.

...........................


To my readers: Thanks for your patience in waiting for this chapter. Please don't forget to vote & leave comments - S.L.

12