Hard and Fast

Story Info
A passionate bedtime session with his wife.
1.2k words
3.48
30.4k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jamito
Jamito
13 Followers

When she comes in from work she always looks good. It's strange she always dresses sexier for work than she ever does when she's with me. Maybe that's just me.

Maybe I just find office girls really sexy.

But my wife looks sexy today in a tight fitting top, a short knee length black skirt and boots tight around her calf.

She has such great long legs -- they look so fine in stockings and tights. God I wish she was wearing stockings today. I wouldn't be able to help myself, my arms would wrap around her drawing her close to me. My hands would slip onto her ass and squeeze. Then I would lift up her skirt as she scrambled to undo my trousers -- no time to waste I would pull her knickers to one side and enter her...

She's not wearing stockings though but black tights -- maybe I still could, tearing a hole in them in my urgency to get inside her.

Stockings aren't quite the same though, not quite as sexy but my wife's legs in black tights and boots are guaranteed to get me thinking bad thoughts.

God I want her right now but there's no chance really -- the kids are there watching TV and besides I know she wouldn't be in the mood. So instead she goes upstairs to get changed and she comes back down in her normal house gear of jogging bottoms and baggy top.

We've been married for 13 years this year, maybe the spark has gone? Maybe for her, but not for me.

I met her at work -- she would come in each day to the office floor I worked in but never speak to me. I remember saying to a friend that if that girl was mine I would never get tired of her.

Guess what? It's now 13 years later and I still fancy her. That great ass I longed after as she walked passed me each day is still a wonderful thing. Nothing is better than when I'm fucking her from behind. Nothing.

But now she's not so often in the mood. She never makes the first move, so it always feels like I'm pestering her and I always have to be ready to be rejected.

So I think to myself there must be loads of wives out there who would love there husbands to be desperate for sex with them. Then I Think there are probably loads of wives out there who probably really aren't.

I've got one of those ones.

So is it me? Maybe she just doesn't fancy me?

I'm not so bad though --I get attention from girls at work still but maybe that's because they know I'm married and they can safely flirt without worrying it will go any further than a sly glance and maybe wishful thinking on my part...or theirs perhaps?

Maybe.

It's night time now and I enter the room as my wife is undressing. She's standing there in red knickers and bra. Her long black curly hair is tumbling down her shoulders.

She has her back to me and I move towards her clasping my arms around her waist and nuzzling into her neck.

I'm ready for her to say "I'm kind of tired" or "I'm feeling cold" or something else designed to push me away but thankfully tonight it's different.

This is my wife. I know her and I know when I can catch her in the right mood at the right time that her passion matches mine and that she wants it so badly.

She turns toward me and we kiss, lightly and then gradually more passionately as I hold her tightly to me.

My hands wander down to her ass and I pull her towards me so that she can feel how hard I am and how much I want her.

She wants to get into bed so I pull off my t-shirt and get in beside her as she pulls the duvet over us.

Lying next to her I run my hands over her body -- I know she loves being touched, especially when I run my hands over her long smooth legs. I work my hands up slowly, lightly brushing her knickers and onto her soft belly. Further up my hand wanders and I clasp her left breast.

Her breasts are small but nicely shaped and ideal for holding and squeezing and God does she love her breasts squeezed. But now I want to suck on them, her nipples are erect and I just cannot resist tasting them.

Her nipples are so fine and hard in my mouth as I suck them harder. I open my mouth wider and get more of her breast in my mouth as my hand wanders downwards to where she has slightly parted her legs in anticipation.

I begin to stroke her vagina through her panties, initially with light pressure then I cup the area between her legs with my hand. Moaning quietly she raises her hips and pushes slightly against me. By now my hand has slipped beneath the waistband of her panties and my fingers have slipped through her light pubic hair to caress at her vagina. She is already getting wet by now and I rub gently at her as one of my fingers slips inside her. Again she moans and begins to tug at my pyjama bottoms.

She doesn't want me to tease her with my hand she want my cock inside her.

I undress and then get between her legs after pulling her red knickers down.

She looks at me as if she is desperate to feel my dick inside her and all I can think of is how hard I am and how much I want to be inside her.

"What do you want baby?" I ask her and she responds with "This" as she grabs my cock and places it at her entrance.

I know when she's in this mood what she wants. She doesn't want long soft lovemaking, she just wants me to shove it in and fuck her as hard as I can.

This is the strange thing about my wife. She could seemingly go forever without sex but get her in the mood and she just wants to be fucked hard.

My cock goes straight in all the way and she gasps but it's just what she needs.

I begin my thrusts into her and in response she raises her hips and opens her legs as wide as possible.

"Give it to me fast baby" she says and again I oblige with long deep and fast strokes into her soaking wet pussy.

She's moaning louder now but not too loud because of disturbing the kids.

Her legs are still wide open to me as I fuck deeply into her, her nails clinging onto my own ass cheeks as she pulls me further into her.

It's been quick tonight, both of our needs are too strong for prolonged lovemaking. This is urgent sex.

I can tell from her moans and breathing that she is very close to orgasm, my strokes match her moans and then she sends me over the edge as her fingers pinch my nipples. She knows that does it for me every time and for the final time I fuck faster into her as with a gasp I come deep inside her body.

My wife gasps as her own climax washes over her and I cling onto her tightly as our bodies remain joined together.

And as we lie there I wonder why she doesn't want this more often!

Jamito
Jamito
13 Followers