Hard & Fast

Story Info
A lurid description of a couple's latest romp.
1.7k words
13.3k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an account of the sex my wife and I had last night. It's just straight sex, but I wrote this one down because it was different than our familiar pattern, and simply turned out to be incredibly hot. It seemed worth sharing.

----------------------------------------

So, to quickly describe my wife , she's a few inches shorter than me, at about 5'4" even, with a nice athletic build. She's got pert b-cup breasts with nipples jutting slightly upwards when they're at attention - pretty much an exact handful to grab and play with when we're making out. She has nicely rounded hips and ass, and has a fine set of flat abs as well.

Her face is pretty, with a cute little nose - her part-Irish heritage shows through there - and beautiful long shiny black hair that highlights her pale skin very nicely. I can't help habitually running my hands through that hair whenever I happen to be standing near her, it feels so nice.

For my part, I've got a slender, athletic build. Pretty light and in good shape, and, uhm, while I may not be a slab of beefcake, I guess I do have something where it counts, or so my wife assures me. ;)

In any case, we've both been really busy for the last two weeks, and so there's been quite a dry spell for us, but now we finally have an early evening alone together and intend to make the most of it.

And lo, there is candlelight, foreplay and snuggling, and quite a lot of it because we are both feeling really playful, not to mention vigorous and very horny. We're naked in no time, and are soon exploring each other like new-found lovers despite several years of marriage.

Now to put it simply, in day to day life, my wife is a bit of a control freak, and so it takes her some effort to loosen up to the point where she can let anyone get truly intimate with her - but she's plenty of fun in the foreplay dept, so I'm fine with it if she wants to get in her licks before we get to the really exciting part.

Anyway, we mess around with each other for a while, I let her kiss and lick my nipples (I'm really sensitive there so I love it), and give me head for a bit, then we decide to get down to business. Patience is clearly not high on either of our agendas tonight.

So we lay down and I spoon in comfortably behind her and hold her quietly for a bit - you know how I said she was a control freak? Well it turns out that in order to get herself in a frame of mind where she can let me take her, she has to fantasize a bit, and it seems that these little fantasies of hers are pretty kinky - apparently it's all submissive stuff like bondage, servitude, humiliation, forced sex, and so on, often with some kind of fantasy or sci-fi tone to it. Fun stuff.

She's so mortified by all this that she'll almost never reveal any of the details (rats!), she'll just mumble some embarrassed generalities, and while she's normally very talkative, she barely talks at all during sex, enmeshed in her submissive fantasy world most of the time we're making love.

For all I know I'm some villainous lord ravishing a virgin princess in my dungeons, or a rich businessman taking my alien cat-girl slave for a romp or something. Beats me - she never tells - but it's fun to wonder about while we're lying there.

In any case, her invitation when she's ready for me to get to work is to start pressing back against me, but this usually takes a little while.

Usually, I say, but not this time! We've barely laid down together when my wife just starts bucking her cute little ass back against my ready hard-on, inviting me to start caressing her to get her fully aroused before we go at it in earnest. Amused and further aroused by her apparent eagerness, I start in on her, fondling her breasts from behind and nibbling at her shoulders as she moans gently, soon I move my hand down to caress her mound and inner thighs, eliciting further moans from my very willing partner.

She parts her legs a little to invite my fingers to explore her cute little slit, but instead I lift up her leg further and slip my erect cock between her open thighs, rubbing the length of my shaft back and forth along the lips of her pussy as I feel them begin to swell with arousal.

Her nipples are already getting hard, jutting stiffly upwards as she rests on the bed next to me, so I reach up to gently twist one of her nubs between my fingers as she bucks her hips back and forth along the length of my cock, rubbing her clit against the swollen head to pleasure herself. In between playful bites at her neck, I remark on how quickly she's becoming aroused, and how cute her hard little nipples are, and I get a hungry moan in reply as she arches her back to thrust her firm little tits into the air, encouraging me further.

Usually at this stage I'll start to finger her pussy for a while to get her fully aroused, as I'm a rather large fit for her and she has to be quite wet and ready in order to comfortably accommodate me - but this time she's having none of it! She's losing her cool and I can tell by how she's moving her hips to try and catch the head of my cock in her hot little hole that this horny little girl does not want to wait a moment longer.

Being the gentleman I am, I pull her knee up to her shoulder, opening her pussy wide to accept my now raging hard on, and without further delay I force the head of my cock between the vulnerable lips of her pussy and into her hot tunnel. Having foregone our usual buildup she's only partially lubricated, so it takes me a few hard thrusts to bury my entire length into her, but her quiet little cries and the exquisite arc her body makes as she feels my cock pushing its way into her depths are telling me that this forceful entrance is precisely what she desires.

My suspicions are confirmed when I suddenly feel her pussy flooding with juices as her body responds eagerly to my assault upon her depths. With the extra lubrication to ease the way, I take my wife's hot little body and just begin fucking her - there's no other description for the way I'm cutting loose after two weeks of deprivation.

We go from 0-60 in under 5 seconds, and she is shuddering with each impact as I pound into her with animal lust, her hot moans filling the bedroom as I take her hard. I'm grabbing and fondling her nipples as I keep her leg pinned back against her chest to ensure that I can penetrate her as deeply as possible, enjoying the sweet sensation as the head of my cock strikes the back of her soaking wet tunnel with each stroke. With my other hand I grab her long, silky black hair and pull her head back, forcing her to take even more.

Even with the added lubrication from her arousal, she's still tight around me and it's been a while, so I know this isn't going to last long, but I keep moving and revel in the sensation of her tight little pussy grasping at my cock as I fuck her. Somehow I manage to maintain some semblance of control for several minutes of this as I pleasure her with each violent thrust, and I'm in heaven the entire time, as I really enjoy a good hard session and it's rare that we get to go at it like this with total abandon. I can only imagine what it must feel like for her to be taken like this!

Suddenly I hear a gasp as my wife's body tenses up and I feel the muscles of her pussy clamp down on my cock rhythmically as she starts to come with what is clearly a tremendous orgasm. Normally it's 50/50 whether I can feel her coming like this, but not this time - there's no way I can miss the sensation of my cock suddenly being grabbed and fiercely massaged by my soul-mate's ecstatic pussy as her massive climax shudders through her.

Needless to say that's it for me, as I feel my own orgasm boiling up from deep inside my balls. I thrust the entirety of my considerable length into her and hold it there so I can feel her orgasm caress every inch of my cock. I press the head of it up against her cervix and feel my cum explode into her sensuously pulsating cunt.

Oh my god for the next several long heartbeats we both just lay there locked together in complete ecstasy, our bodies throbbing in unison as my cock swells and pumps one jet of cum after another directly into her womb, while the walls of her pussy squeeze down on me with each burst, desperately trying to milk me dry as she hungrily takes every drop of my sperm into her gorgeous, sexy body.

It may have been a short session in all, but we make up for it now as our climax seems to go on forever, the combination of my throbbing cock and the amazing contractions of her cunt urging each other on and on...

For those few moments she is completely mine - my mate, my servant, my hot little slut, my passionate slave. I am filled with the primal need to hold her there trapped and impaled on my manhood as I completely fill her pussy with thick hot semen while our climax consumes both of us - It's probably more than I've given her in years and she shudders and claws at the sheets, exulting with the sensation of each hot jet of semen I force into her helplessly willing body.

Finally it's over and we fall apart, completely satisfied and gasping for breath after such an intense mutual orgasm. Then we snuggle together on the sheets and kiss happily, enjoying the amazing afterglow of our sex, as my seed begins to slowly drip from her exhausted, thoroughly pleasured body.

-Fin

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
skystruckskystruckalmost 12 years ago
Oh my God!!!

"-Fin"?! Is it really, really, really you?! I was an idiot for ever saying that...I had no idea...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

DILF Werewolf Next Door Callie's older werewolf neighbor gives it to her good.in NonHuman
Making Her His Breeder Friends with benefits, Chris takes full advantage this time.in Erotic Couplings
Our First Meeting I finally arrive to meet you in person.in Erotic Couplings
Amorous Goods: Evil Space Rock Leann is bred and taken by a Gargoyle.in BDSM
Katie Takes what She Wants Katie gets a taste and can't stop the craving.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories