Hard-Boiled Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,763 Followers

His cock, now deflating and shrunken, slipped out of her trailing a stream of come which fell on the back of her thighs and stockings as he lifted himself off her and staggered the few feet to the chair, where he flopped down exhausted.

As his breathing began to return to normal, he reached for the pack of cigarettes on his desk, took one out, and lit it with a shaky hand, watching her as slowly her sobs and whimpers gradually faded away. He went to her, cigarette in mouth, and unbuckled the gag. It came out of her mouth dripping with her saliva, and she sucked in great breaths of air through her mouth. He couldn’t help but notice her stretched and open anus, ringed with the froth of his discharge, the juice running over her glistening cunt.

“Had enough?” he asked.

He took the cigarette from his mouth and offered it to her. She opened her lips and took it, and sucked the smoke deep within her lungs. Even with her makeup streaked by tears, her lipstick smeared by the gag, she was still a stunner.

She exhaled through her nose and looked at him through the cloud of smoke, her hair falling over her face in an unkempt tangle. “You tell me.” she said. “You hold all the cards, you filthy bastard!”

Matt laughed. He stood up and wiped the sweat from his face. He took the cigarette from her lips and threw it into the ashtray. “Yeah, I do, don’t I Gorgeous?”

Putting one hand under her chin he tilted her face up, while with the other he guided his come-smeared dick to her lips. He saw the gleam in her eyes just before she closed them and opened her mouth to suck him hungrily inside, her hands still cuffed behind her back.

Putting a knee on the couch for leverage as he began to pump slowly into her mouth he said, “Yeah, you are good, baby. You are very good!”

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,763 Followers