Hard Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if her husband comes here?" warned Fuller.

"I'll control them all," answered Mr. Gerber with his eyes full of lust.

"Yes, you will," agreed Fuller, "but now is not the time." Fuller said it slowly, emphasizing each word.

Mr. Gerber looked at Fuller, and down at the empty clove oil bottle lying on the table. A look of agreement passed between them.

"You're right. I was being premature and selfish."

"That's better," said Fuller trying to massage Gerber's injured ego, but secretly agreeing with both Mr. Gerber and the woman. Fuller thought Gerber was selfish and disgustingly immature.

Mr. Gerber turned toward the woman. "You can go to your husband, but first show me your Driver's License." This last request took them by surprise. The woman looked at Fuller before searching in her purse. She handed over her Driver's License. Mr. Gerber took a notepad out of the breast pocket of his suit and wrote down her name, Mrs. Patricia Wallington, and address.

"What's your telephone number?" She gave it to him. He returned her Driver's License. "Before you leave give us $10 to pay for our coffee." The woman took a $10 bill out of her purse and handed it to Mr. Gerber as she rose to leave. After the woman left, Fuller spoke first.

"Well, what do you think?"

"It works. It works much better than I imagined."

"Is it worth the price?"

"Absolutely. I just wish I had this drug when I was a teenager."

"Than it's a deal?"

"Deal," said Mr. Gerber.

When they shook hands, Gerber sprung his surprise. "It's a deal, but I need the formula."

"You want the formula too?"

"Yes."

"But a 10 gallon supply should last you a lifetime."

"I have a strong libido," smiled Mr. Gerber.

"But you only need a few drops."

"I intend to live a long, long time."

"You took the woman's Driver's License for a follow-up session didn't you?"

"Yes."

Before I'm done with her, she'll be begging me for mercy."

"You insist on the formula?"

"Yes. It's the formula or no deal."

Fuller shrugged his shoulders in resignation. "OK. Let's do it."

They returned to their cars. Mr. Gerber removed the plastic water jugs from the trunk of the rusty blue Chevy, and Fuller took the briefcase of money from the trunk of the black Jaguar. The last thing Fuller did was hand Mr. Gerber a computer disk which contained the formula. Before Fuller could even get back into his car, the Jaguar had pulled away from the curb and disappeared into the late afternoon traffic.

A few minutes later, the white Lincoln Continental parked behind the blue Chevy. Fuller slipped into the rear passenger door.

"Mind if I ride with you Mrs. Wallington?" Fuller asked keeping his voice formal and proper.

"Did you get the money?" she asked as the Lincoln Continental drove away leaving the stolen Chevy for the police to tow.

"Yes."

Fuller unsnapped the briefcase displaying $400,000 in bank wrapped $100 bills, and closed it. The very proper Mrs. Wallington broke out in giggles. "My God! Where do you find them?"

"The teaspoon was a bit much," Fuller admitted.

"Filling their heads with fantasy nonsense about Hard Candy."

"It's more than a fantasy."

"Stroking his cock beneath the table like a naughty boy."

"It's not nonsense."

Mrs. Wallington broke into a smile. "That jerk made me pay $10 for his coffee."

"Hard Candy is real."

Mrs. Wallington shook her head in mock amazement. Suddenly, she stopped, her face grew serious, and she broke into a frown. "If Hard Candy is real why didn't you give it to Gerber?"

"Because I gave him jugs of water."

"No, why didn't you just drug Mr. Gerber's coffee and order him to give you the money?"

"That would be dishonest."

"And what we're doing isn't dishonest?"

"Not really."

"How can you say that?"

"Mr. Gerber really got what he paid for."

"Which was?"

"Control over women."

"You mean he got Academy Award Acting by yours truly."

"You weren't acting."

"Like hell! I was acting my ass off."

Fuller reached into his right jeans pocket and took out the small clove oil bottle. He held it up for her to see.

"This is just water. Mr. Gerber really did dump Hard Candy into your coffee."

She stopped smiling. "You're joking, aren't you?"

Without answering her question, Fuller held both her hands and looked directly into her eyes.

"It's time for you to go home to your husband Mrs. Wallington. Expect a visit from Mr. Gerber. This afternoon was just a preview of coming attractions. Tonight, the Academy Awards begin, and you will be the star."

12