Hard Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,001 Followers

"Tell me anything, just keep doing what you're doing."

"Jess has fantastic tits. They are round with really puffy nipples. I can hardly keep my hands off of them."

"Huh, like you two get it on?"

"Jerrod, news flash. What do you think girl roommates do at night?"

"Oh, man, I mean I've thought about it, but never figured you to be like a dyke."

I took half his shaft in my mouth. I reached for Jess's hand and put it on his balls. She glared at me, but began playing with them.

"That feels so fucking good."

I pulled off and forced Jess to stroke him. "Jerrod, I am obviously not a dyke since I am stroking your cock. Sometimes girls just want to help each other out. You know, fix each other's hair, exchange clothes, make out. That doesn't bother you, does it?"

Jess was stroking harder.

"Uh, no. I mean what guy wouldn't wanna see two fucking hot chicks like making out?"

"Well, she's a great kisser. And, her tits? The only thing I like better than touching them is sucking them."

Jerrod gave a lurch and his erection sprang up. Pre-cum began to dribble down his head. Jess added a hand to his balls as she pumped.

"Oh, Susan, that is so good. Suck me. I'm real close."

I looked at Jess. She looked at me. We both shrugged.

Jess stopped stroking Jerrod's cock and bent her mouth to his tip. She slid her lips over the crown.

"Oh, yeah, baby, stick that tongue in my cock."

Slowly, she took more of him. I was used to his size and wondered how much Jess could or wanted to handle. She got about a third of him in her mouth and started bobbing up and down.

"Go deeper, babe, go deeper."

Jess pulled off and shook her head. I nodded and took over.

"Ah, that's it. Fucking deep throat me."

Even letting him slip into my throat, I could not get all of him. I sucked and stroked him.

"Getting close. Let me come in your mouth."

I pulled away.

"Not tonight." I motioned for Jess and she wrapped her hand around his cock, her fingers not being able to contain his girth. I put my hand over the cloth to be sure it did not come off. Jerrod was grunting with every stroke. Finally, Jess moved her hand so fast all I could see was a blur.

Jerrod cried out and shot all over his chest and stomach. Jess pumped once and then pulled away.

"No do me more," he said.

I replaced her hand with mine and stroked. He had a couple more small explosions.

Jess looked at her cum covered fingers. She offered one to me and I sucked it clean. She thrust the other into her mouth and then made a gagging motion. I bit my lip to keep from laughing. She kissed me and disappeared back into her room.

"Oh, that was great, Susan." Jerrod pulled the cloth from his face. "Something seemed different tonight. But, it was fucking great."

Getting off the table he kissed my cheek and then walked toward the bathroom.

"Jerrod, what if Jess comes out? She'd see you naked."

"Give her a thrill. Maybe even make her want to blow me. You know, like in that fantasy."

"I doubt it. I'm not sure she's ever had a man in her mouth."

"No fucking shit! Well, if she wants to try it, let me know."

"Oh, I definitely would."

He came out a few minutes later still drying himself. Tossing the wet towel on the floor, he pulled on his clothes. Jerrod went into the kitchen and retrieved the remains of the pack of beer.

"Hey, gotta run. But, thanks for dinner and everything."

We kissed and he was gone.

"Everything!"

I turned to see Jess picking up the wet towel.

"Really. Like a fucking blow job is included in everything. You have to so dump him, Susan. He's an idiot."

"Yeah, but what a body."

Jess smiled. "Yeah, what a body."

"Do you now believe I was not exaggerating about the size of him?"

"Never saw anything like it. Do you think he knew?"

"He mentioned it was different, but I doubt if he figured out what was different. So, did you like it?"

"God, it was amazing. How do you get that thing inside you? I can only imagine it splitting my pussy in two."

"It takes a while to get him in. But, then, it is like every nerve ending down there is being touched. Totally over the top Os."

Jess helped me clean up the table, put it away and store my supplies. We sat on the couch while the TV still was on ESPN, though now we muted it.

"So, what was all that about us making out?" asked Jess.

"Thought it would feed his fantasies and help get him hard. Sometimes it takes so much work to get it up."

"Yeah, but now he's going to be going around telling everyone we're into each other."

"Well, you did grab my boobs before."

"Susan, that was just messing around and you know it. You've felt my boobs before."

"Yes, as part of a trial breast exam."

"Still, you had bare tit from me."

"Yeah, you're right. So, anytime you want bare tit from me, let me know. And, just so we're being totally upfront. You do have great tits."

"Thank you, dear. But, let's get back to the Jerk telling everyone we're messing around. No, wait, give me some bare tit now."

I stared at here trying to gauge if she were serious. Finally, she cracked up and we both laughed.

"Jess, think about him talking about us. First, the only people he talks to are the other football jocks. Actually, he only talks to the offense. Those guys already think every girl fools around with her roommate. So what if they think that about us. It'll just give them more to think about when they play with themselves."

"I guess."

We turned off the TV and went to our bedrooms. I heard her vibe melding in with the sound of my own. For a second I wondered if maybe we could help each other out. As I came, I thought about the time I felt her bare boobs. A second wave overcame me as I thought about her touching my bare breasts.

The next day, Jess came home and asked me to guess who she talked to that day.

"Seriously, Jess, I have no clue."

"Let me give you a hint. She's tall, got red hair, no tits and a great ass."

"BoingBoing?"

"The one and only."

I was curious. "So, what'd you talk about?"

"Nothing too much. After our comm class, I just sorta started chatting."

"What's she like?"

"Actually, she's really nice. As a matter of fact, she invited us to a party this Saturday."

"Us?"

"She invited me and I asked if I could bring my socially awkward and deprived roommate."

"Thanks."

"No prob."

The party was going to be in a sorority house on the other side of campus. I knew a couple girls there and figured it could be some laughs. We continued to sit on the couch. Neither of us spoke for a while.

"Susie?"

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever like, you know..."

"What?"

"You know, like with another girl."

I turned and looked at my roommate.

"What if I said yes? Would that freak you out?"

"Not if you didn't get freaked if I said yes, too."

"So, Jess, have you?"

"You first."

I held her hand.

"Yeah, I have. You?"

"Yeah. Me, too."

We looked at each other. "So, are you like saying you want me and you to, you know...?" I said.

"I don't know. Would that be too weird?"

"Maybe. I mean I love you" I told her. It was true. This was the second year we were roomies. "You are like the best roommate I could ever ask for. Would sex screw everything up?"

"Yeah, that's something to think about. But, if it didn't, would you want to?" Jess asked.

"Why, do you?"

Jess looked into her lap. She took a couple deep breaths. In barely a whisper, she said. "I've thought about it."

I didn't know what to say.

"God, I'm sorry, Susan. I should just keep my stupid mouth shut. Forget I said that. Really, just forget it. I'm going to bed."

She tried to get up, but I pulled her back down on the couch.

"Take a breath, Jess. I'm not freaked. I'm thinking about us. I never realized you had thought about it."

"Well, it's not like I'm walking around with my tongue hanging out."

I laughed, "Yeah, I think I'd notice that."

"It's just that you are so pretty and so nice. For all my smartass comments, I'm really shy. You make me feel like I'm important."

"You are important—especially to me. You're my best friend."

"See, that's it. I'm like your buddy and at the same time, I see you walking around naked and I have serious lust issues."

Laughing, I said, "Maybe I should wear clothes more often. Or, maybe you just need to get laid."

"That's for sure. But, if you haven't noticed, there's no line at the door."

"Jerrod?"

"God, spare me."

"Seriously," I said. "Think about it. Wouldn't once you want to feel a cock like that inside you?"

"It scares me as much as it turns me on. Do you think he'd do it?"

"I've been thinking. What if it were part of a three-some?"

"What?"

"Yeah, you me and the Jerk."

"You'd go for that?" Jess asked.

"Well, it would accomplish a bunch of things. One, it would let you experience a super-cock."

"Mmm, that I'd like, I think."

"Two, it would set up the perfect break-up scenario."

"How?"

"I really do want to dump him. As good as the sex is, I just can't put up with his total ignorance and lack of any interest in me besides my pussy. So, we do him and I say bye-bye. Tell him I can't trust him now that I know he screws other girls."

"That's wicked, since you offered to do it."

"Jess, seriously, I am going to have him think he talked me into it. It won't be difficult."

"Ok. Any other reason?"

I looked at my roommate and smiled.

"Well, it would give us the chance to be with each other. I thought having Jerrod there might make it less awkward for us to try out how we like being together."

"Susan, you know you have a devious side to you."

"Yeah, it's great isn't it?"

We had dinner, studied and filled our rooms with the sounds of our vibes.

I was looking forward to going with Jess to the party. Jerrod said he was doing his regular Friday night ritual. That meant he was staying in and resting up for the game on Saturday.

For the party at the sorority, Jess and I spent a long time getting ready. We each were running around in just our bikini panties.

"You really do have great boobs, Jess."

"Thanks. I admit I kinda like them."

We were standing in front of a full length mirror and checking out our reflections.

"Yours are nice, too."

"They're ok," I said. "Sometimes I think they're too big."

"God, Susie, I bet there are a thousand girls on campus who would kill to have a pair like yours. In the right top, they are awe-inspiring."

I looked at them and held them up. "Really?"

"Really. And, they are even better naked," Jess said.

"Wanna?" I asked her, still cupping my boobs.

Grinning widely, she said, "Thought you'd never ask."

She stood behind me and slid her hands on my boobs.

"Wow, they're heavy." She hefted each globe and bounced them slightly.

Cupping them, she ran her thumb over my nipples, sending a chill down my spine.

"Obviously more than a handful," she said.

"Depends on the hands," I said.

"The Jerk's?"

"Big hands," I told her.

"Goes along with..."

Together we said, "Big dick."

She pinched my nipples and then freed my breasts from her hands.

"Thanks. That was cool. I wondered what they felt like," Jess said.

"So, now you know. And, we're even. We've each felt each other's bare boobs. And, now that you've sorta broken the barrier, there's no reason you couldn't refresh your memory from time to time."

"You are devious," she said and ran her fingers across my boobs.

We both opted for skinny jeans. Jess wore soft leather boots that reached to her knees and I chose short boots. She skipped a bra and wore a pink camie under a blue blouse, unbuttoned but tied at the waist. I could sorta tell she wasn't wearing a bra and it was a hot look.

I could not get away with no bra, but wore a soft one that just barely held the girls in place. On top I wore a soft cotton pull-over shirt, tucked into my jeans. I could detect my nipples pushing against the fabric. We each spent time on our make-up and hair. When finished, we once more stood next to each other looking in the mirror.

"Two hot babes," she said.

"Can't argue," I said.

The party was going strong when we arrived. I grabbed two plastic cups of beer while Jess searched for the tall, titless redhead.

I said hi to a couple people I knew.

I had finished my beer and was working on Jess' when I heard her call my name.

I turned and was facing one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen.

The redhead stood over six feet, aided by her boots. A tangle of soft red curls cascaded down and rested on her shoulders. Blue eyes set in a creamy complexion and bordered by faint freckles gave her a fresh look. There was something in her eyes, though, that made you begin to think nasty thoughts about her. There was a lot going on behind her eyes.

"Hi, I'm Christa."

We shook hands. Her grip was strong and assured.

"I thought you were getting me a beer?" asked Jess.

"I did," I said and handed her the empty cup. "This one's mine."

Shaking her head she started for the keg in the corner. "Christa?"

"Let me get them," she said. "Another for you, Susan?"

"Sure."

I watched her move through the crowd. She wore skinny jeans like Jess and me, but hers were more of the spray-painted variety.

"Wow," I said admiring the tight butt and long taut legs.

"Old Jerk wasn't wrong," commented Jess. "That is about the best ass I have ever seen."

"I am never eating another burrito as long as I live," I said.

We laughed. Christa was now making her way back to us. She wore a purple top, tucked into her jeans. I doubted she wore a bra as two small mounds on her shirt moved with each step.

Jess and I took a cup and we raised them in a toast.

"This is a neat house," Jess said.

"I guess," said Christa. "I wasn't keen on joining a sorority, but my mother is a legacy. Peace in the family and all that."

We nodded knowing that some things you just did so you didn't have your mother on your back for four years.

"You guys have an apartment?"

"Over on Broadway," I said. "It's convenient. We save a few bucks by not paying for a dorm and a meal plan."

"God, I'd starve if I had to cook," Christa said with a smile.

"We get by," said Jess. "Susan is a good cook."

"At least I haven't poisoned us yet," I put in. "Come over sometime for a meal."

Jess looked at me as if to say, "You're inviting her over."

I smiled and sipped some beer.

"Jess says you're covering sports for our radio station," I said.

"Football and basketball," said Christa.

"I'm a trainer for the girls' volleyball team."

"Hey, you must know Brigid Callahan."

"Sure. She's great. Unbelievable spiker. And, she's really nice. Beautiful, too."

"Absolutely," Christa said quickly. She then tried to cover up her speedy reply by adding, "I've seen her play. I definitely would not want to be on the receiving end of one of those balls."

"How do you know Brigid?"

Christa smiled and said, "Oh, just friends and stuff."

I wondered what the "and stuff" included? I had given Brigid a couple massages and knew her body was great. Long legs and arms, tight butt, small but attractive boobs. I wondered if Christa and Brigid were more than just friends.

"So, what's it like covering the men?" Jess asked.

"Pretty simple," she said. "Not too many big words or long sentences."

We all laughed.

"So, like, do you go into the locker rooms?" Jess asked.

"I do now," she said. "Last year when I first started, the coach was like 'No women in the locker room.' So, I used to stand outside and hope someone would talk with me while all the guy media were inside getting quotes and background.

"After a few games, I complained. I said there should be equal access. The coach complained back and said it would not be proper to have a woman where there might be naked men. I told him the guys could cover up or not. I didn't care. I just wanted the same opportunity as the male reporters. I also pointed out that he had several female trainers in there."

Christa finished her beer. We all walked over to the keg for a refill.

"Anyway," she said as we moved into the living room and leaned against the wall, "I went to the AD and made a ruckus. Told him I was being discriminated against, pulled out all sorts of Title IX shit and told him it would become a big story if I was kept out. I also called my mom, whose former sorority sister was one of the biggest donors to the athletic program. She made a call and all of a sudden, I was allowed in."

"So?" Jess said.

"So, it was just as frustrating getting a decent quote out of the players as it was before. Only now, half of them were naked when I was talking with them."

"Did that bother you?" I asked.

"At first it was strange. I mean you don't want to stare or anything. But, when they're walking around it's difficult not to notice they're bare-assed. I was never around so many bouncing dicks. Sorta weird. Most of the guys are cool, though. If they come over to speak with me, they'll wrap a towel around them. Notice, I did say most and not all."

"Really," I said, now interested because of what Jerrod had said. "Some of them are like, what?"

"Pigs," she said.

"Earlier this week," she continued, "I was in doing some follow-up on the game. It was a lot closer than predicted and I wanted to get a flavor of what the coaches were saying to the players in order to improve. After practice, I talked with a couple guys. One guy, Paul Arnolds, the wide receiver, was great. He is pretty smart and gave me some good insight. Plus, when I asked a coach where he was, he sent a guy into the shower. Paul comes out naked and I'm standing about five feet away. He sees me and turns his back. He grabs a towel and wraps it around him. He then comes over.

"He actually apologizes. Says he's sorry and that no one told him it was a woman who wanted to interview him. I think he was honestly embarrassed. I think he felt so bad, he went out of his way to give me some good info."

"Sound like a nice guy," I said.

"Yeah, and he's really cute with a hot bod. But then there's this asshole."

My stomach tightened. I had a feeling I might be all too acquainted with the asshole.

"There's this guy, Jerrod Cushing. Tight end who caught the winning TD. I asked to speak with him. He's got a towel around him and as he walks over he takes it off. Shit, that was awkward. So, he comes up and says did I want to interview him. I told him I did and started in.

"Now, my eyes are glued to his. When he approached me, I kinda got a look at something, but figured it couldn't be what I thought it was. Anyway, he keeps dropping his hands and doing shit. Still, I'm looking right at him. He then says he thinks he may have pulled a groin on the catch. He says, 'Right here'. So, like an idiot, I look down. He's holding this enormous dick and with his other hand pointing at a spot on his thigh. He then scratches his balls while I'm looking at him. What a fuckwad."

Christa drains her cup and shakes her head.

"You know, I busted my ass to just have the same access as the guys. Now, this asshole is making it a hostile sexual environment. At least that's what I could have accused him of doing."

"You didn't?" I asked.

"No, I just asked another question. But, no, the asshole has the balls, excuse the pun, to say it's ok to look. I told him I had no intention or desire to look at his penis and just wanted an answer."

"You really said 'penis?" I asked.

"Yeah, I couldn't think what else to call it that wouldn't also sound sexy. Anyway, I thought that would be enough to get him to back off. I swear he must be the dumbest jock on the planet. He then says he knows I like what I saw. I am like literally shaking my head. So, I tell him I got everything I needed and turned to go away. He walks behind me and says, 'I'd be fucking huge in your butt.' Honest to god, that's what he said."

AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,001 Followers