Hard Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,001 Followers

"You really think Christa was serious about the three of us?" I asked.

"Don't know," she said as she rubbed some body lotion along her swollen lips. "But, I am so freaking horny that if she offers, I'm going for it."

"She is pretty," I said.

"Pretty?" Jess cried as she continued drying. "She is about the sexiest woman I have ever seen. Plus, she's nice and funny. Oh, yeah, she's also smart. God, she is like my dream of what a woman could be."

"Hey, you are all that yourself." I was wearing only pink panties and was getting a rush talking about a hot woman with my naked roommate.

"Thanks for saying so, and right back at you. I mean those tits are amazing."

Jess reached out and cupped my right breast. "Truly amazing," she repeated.

"Yeah, well what I can see—and right now I can see everything—you are mega-sexy."

"Susie, what if she really wants to have sex with us?"

"Ok, what if..."

"I mean are you like ready to do it. I mean with me and her."

My pussy was getting warmer just talking about this. "I don't know. We've each admitted we've messed around with girls."

"But, the last time for me was senior year in high school," said Jess. "It was fun, but nothing since then."

"What about the time you made out with that girl from our sophomore dorm?"

"Oh, I forgot. Well, we only made out and felt each other up. Never got naked, no bare tit and, well, you know."

"Never went down on each other?"

Jess blushed and nodded.

"How about you, Susie? When was the last time."

Now my nipples had hardened and my panties were getting a little damper.

"Like you, most of it happened in high school. There were two other girls and we liked to experiment with each other. I don't think any of us really knew what we were doing. We also were dating guys. I lost my cherry senior year to a guy in my bio lab. Still, it was fun with the girls."

"Did you three do it together?"

"Once at a sleepover. I mean mostly we watched the other two get off with each other. We couldn't figure out the way to get all three of us involved at the same time."

Jess nodded and wiped the towel between her legs. Her pussy seemed to be getting redder.

"Did you do it to each other?

"What, oral?"

Jess nodded.

"Yes."

"Did you like it?"

"The giving or receiving?"

"Both, but mostly the giving. I think we all like having our pussies licked."

Nodding and smiling I thought about the question. "I did like it. At first I thought it would be gross, but once I started and I got into it—yum, yum. It's amazing to see a girl get off by what I'm doing to her. What about you?"

"I never went down on another girl."

"Hmm. But, you seem excited to think about it."

"True."

"So, would you do it?"

"To you?"

I stroked her cheek. "Yes, to me or to Christa."

Jess took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.

"Yes," she said looking directly at me. "Yes, I definitely would."

"Good," I said, "because so would I."

The silence in the bathroom was as thick as the moisture from her recent shower.

"And since then?" Jess asked returning to our original topic and breaking the tension. "Have you been with a girl since high school?"

How much should I share? Looking at Jess naked and open before me, I decided to be honest.

"I've had a kinda on-going thing with someone."

Jess stared. "Really? Who?"

"This has to stay confidential."

"Like who would I tell?"

"Jeannine Courtemanche."

"The TA in your Anatomy class?"

I nodded.

"Wow," said Jess softly. "She's certainly way up there on the beautiful scale. How'd that start?'

"Long story, Jess. Too long to get into now. How about we carve out some time, share a bottle of wine and I give you the sordid story. And, right now we are not seeing each other."

"It's really sordid?"

"She is into some stuff out on the edge."

"Now, I can't wait."

"Soon," I promised. I felt relieved that I finally could talk about my relationship with Jeannine. Jess would be a great listener and would never judge me.

Opening my arms, I said, "Hug?"

She moved quickly to embrace me. I think we both felt the shock of our naked breasts mashing together for the first time.

Jess and I looked at each other. We moved at the same time until our lips met.

It was tender and erotic. I pulled her body tight to mine. Our thighs touched and I could feel her naked pussy against my thin panties. I slipped my hand onto her ass and squeezed. Long had I admired her rear and it was exciting finally to be able to feel it.

Slowly our tongues touched and then we quickly began exploring each other's mouth. After more than a minute of kissing, we broke.

"Wow," said Jess.

"Couldn't have said it better," I replied.

"Love the feel of your boobs on mine," she said.

"Definitely."

"Maybe we should call Christa and cancel. I think I could spend all night with you in bed."

"Me too, but I also want to get to know her."

Jess giggle. "Yeah. God, she always looks so freaking sexy. Even her little tits turn me on."

"I know what you mean. But, remember, I think yours are perfect." I slipped my hands on her boobs and felt her stiff nipples.

Jess cupped my breasts. "Not nearly as nice as these."

We kissed again. Breaking away, I said, "We have to get ready."

"How about we turn this into a clothing optional dinner?" said Jess.

"Interesting," I said, "but let's start out a little slower."

"Ok, how's this for slow?"

Jess bent and licked my right nipple. I must have moaned because she then licked my left nipple. Hearing no complaint, Jess took my nipple into her mouth and sucked hard. My pussy was responding as quickly as my now hard nipple.

"God, Jess, that feels awesome, but if we don't stop now, we won't be able to. Let's get dressed."

"Ok, but I'm wearing something sexy. Maybe I'll go commando."

"Jess, you will have me on edge all night."

"On edge can be a good thing." She hugged me and ran her hand over my crotch. I pushed back and she ran her finger along my slit behind the thin fabric.

"Shit," I thought. "Now I definitely have to change these panties."

***

Christa was pouring wine while I put out a basket of small crackers.

Standing in the living room, we raised our glasses in a toast.

"To news friends," said Jess.

"And, new adventures," added Christa.

Sipping the wine, we all smiled. I had no idea what new adventures Christa had in mind, but I did know there was a buzz in the room.

Jess and Christa sat on the couch and I pulled a side chair over to face them.

"Thanks for inviting us to your party," said Jess. "It turned out to be quite an evening."

"Yes, it did," Christa replied looking at me.

"I feel like an idiot," I said. "I hope I didn't embarrass you."

"Embarrass me!" Christa barked. "God, that was the highlight of the entire evening. My friends could not stop talking about it. Of course, they all wanted to know how big his dick is. They know I went into the locker room, and you shouted out about the size of it, so they had questions."

I could feel myself reddening.

"So, did you answer them?" prompted Jess.

"Not to make you feel any worse, Susan, but there were two of my sisters who gave first hand descriptions and saved me the trouble."

"What a fuckwad," said Jess.

"You said you were through with him," said Christa. "Still feel that way?"

"More than ever," I said. Jerrod was such an obvious jerk that I wondered how I let myself be so stupid. Then I thought of what it felt like having him inside me and I remembered what it did to me. God, was I such a cock-whore?

We finished the first bottle of wine talking about school and our backgrounds. I excused myself to begin to boil water for the pasta. Removing the antipasto from the fridge, I placed it in the middle of our kitchen table. This time I did put two candles on the table. The bread was already warming in the oven. I sliced the bread and wrapped it in a cloth napkin and put it on a basket. I stirred the sauce and admired the aroma that escaped. Calling out to the girls, I opened a bottle of red wine I had bought.

They came in carrying their glasses as well as mine. We sat and I refilled everyone. Christa offered another toast.

"To a good meal and to eating something delicious and sensuous."

Jess and I shared another glance. We both knew we each were turned on and we were pretty sure there was a double meaning in that toast. Over bread and antipasto, we dug a little deeper into each of our post-college plans.

"I want to be in sports broadcasting," said Christa. "Right now that means mostly doing the on-the-field shit and getting about fifteen seconds of air time. But, I think that it won't be long before women are in the broadcast booth. I mean it already happens a little in women's basketball. There are women color commentators and once in a great while a woman will do the play-by-play. I doubt if there will ever be a woman color commentator for football, but having a woman do play-by-play could happen. I would love to be the first."

"But then you'd have to give up all those locker room interviews," teased Jess.

"Believe me," said Christa as she drank some more wine, "I've seen enough cocks to last a lifetime."

"Oh, I didn't know there was a quota," said Jess. We all laughed.

"So, why we're on the subject, you said you saw Calvin in the locker room. So..."

"Gosh, I don't know if it's ladylike to disclose that information," teased Christa.

"Fuck that," said Jess. "Does he live up to all the folk lore about black cocks?"

I stared at her. "Did you just say that?"

"My bad," she said, but kept grinning. "Too much wine." To make her point she drained her glass and refilled it.

"Actually," said Christa, "Calvin acted a lot like Paul. I noticed him walking around, but when he noticed me, he put on a towel. I can say, though, he is beautiful. For a big man he is graceful and smooth. His smile will make you weak in the knees. And, he is a nice guy."

"All very nice," said Jess. "But, what's the answer?"

Christa chuckled. "Well, not that I was staring or anything, but if I had to describe it, I guess I would say: fucking beautiful. Not as thick or as long as Jerrod, but long enough and very black. Huge balls, too. Yes, a thing of beauty. And, his ass! God, his ass is beyond description. Let's just say that I could spend a lot of time working on that ass."

"Did he call you?" I asked.

Christa nodded as she sipped her wine. "Next Saturday, after the homecoming game, we have a date." We all clinked our wineglasses.

"I think you should come over on Sunday for dinner and give us all the details," said Jess.

"Dinner? I'd love to. Details? Well, I might want to keep that private."

"No way," said Jess. "I'd tie you up and torture you until you told us everything."

A sexy smile appeared on Christa's face. "Since you put it that way, I will be here." Jess blushed.

I got up to put the pasta in the water. Since it was fresh, it would only take a couple minutes to cook. Pulling the lid off the sauce allowed a fragrant vapor to envelope the kitchen.

"God, that smells so good," said Christa.

"Susie's a fabulous cook," offered Jess.

"She looks like she'd be good at anything she tried," said Christa. I didn't know how to take that comment, so I took it as something that made my panties more damp.

Christa and Jess cleared the table of the remains of the antipasto. They worked around me as I was at the stove. Christa wanted me to move to one side and placed her hands on my hips, with her fingers slipping down to my butt. My panties were way beyond damp after that.

"She does have a nice butt!" said Jess as she watched Christa. The tall girl smiled and put one hand onto Jess' rear. "Two nice butts," she said. She then cupped my butt and squeezed.

Trying to concentrate on dinner, I strained the pasta and put it on a plate that was warming in the oven. I topped it with some red sauce, or gravy as my grandmother called it. I put out a side bowl of more gravy along with the meatballs and sausage.

Refilling the bread basket, I served the dinner.

We all fell silent as we fixed our plates and dug in. With all modesty, it was delicious.

Christa and Jess moaned with delight. We finished the wine on the table and Christa rose to get her other bottle from the living room.

Jess looked at me and mouthed, "I want her."

I nodded in agreement.

We had more wine and I passed the meat back around. Christa had taken seconds of pasta and sauce and was loading a meatball on top when it dropped from the spoon.

"Shit," she screamed and picked the sauce-covered ball from her lap. It was hot and she dropped it on the floor. She stood to show a big red stain on her beige skirt.

"You have to get that out now," I said, "or you never will."

Christa stared at the stain. "This is my favorite skirt."

"Take it off and I'll rinse it and then soak it. I can get it out, trust me."

As Christa began to undo the buttons on the side and ease down the zipper, Jess and I realized that she was essentially undressing front of us. I found myself holding my breath as she began to shimmy out of the skirt.

A pair of powder blue bikini briefs came into view. I could not help but stare at the bulge in her crotch. She obviously had a thick bush behind the cotton. In fact, there were tufts of red curls flowing out of the waistband.

"Uh, Jess, maybe you could get Christa a pair of shorts or something," I said.

"Oh, forget it," she said. "It's just us girls."

She handed me the skirt and I went toward the bathroom to begin cleaning it. After rinsing with cold water, I used a mild soap to scrub the spot and then put in the sink to soak. I would wash it once more by hand and then see what else it would require.

Coming back into the kitchen, I saw Christa bending over to wipe up the spot from where the errant meatball landed on the floor. The cloth of her underwear stretched tight over her butt. It was one of the most erotic things I had ever seen. Jess caught my eye and motioned for me to close my mouth. My jaw had dropped open.

Christa straightened up. Her long legs were smooth and pale. Where they came together left a small gap at the base of her ass. All I could think of was pushing my fingers into that intimate space. She walked over to the wastebasket and dropped in the paper towels and meatball.

"Sorry to waste it," she said. She caught both of us staring at her crotch. She looked down and chuckled.

"Yeah, not too big on gardening," she said. She pulled her panties out and gave us a quick flash of a magnificent and lush red bush.

"Oh, uh, I wasn't..." I sputtered.

"Yes, you were, Susan. And, it's ok. God, we're all curious."

"Well, it's not like..."

"Chill. So, you were checking me out. No big deal. I do the same. I can tell you that I know Jess is commando tonight."

"What?" Jess said.

"It's not that I'm a great detective," said Christa and laughed. "When you were on the couch and went to get up to come to the table, you flashed me. I saw a pretty and smooth pussy. It looked delicious."

She turned her blue eyes to me. "As for you, Susan, well I'm not sure. That little butt grab I did was just wonderful. You are definitely wearing a bra, but your breasts are alive under that beautiful blouse. I wanted to touch you all night. As for down below, my instincts and the little touch before tell me silk underwear."

I nodded in agreement.

"Great. Now let's finish this incredible dinner."

We sat and ate and drank for another half-hour.

Jess had bought a cheesecake at a local bakery and we served it with strawberries and whipped cream. I made espresso and Christa suggested we go back into the living room to finish. We left the dishes and this time all three of us sat on the couch.

"More wine?" I asked.

"If I have another glass, you guys will definitely have to put me up for the night."

"No problem," said Jess and lightly touched Christa's exposed thigh. I smiled and went to open another bottle. Pouring three glasses, I came back in the room. Jess was half leaning against Christa and her legs were apart. I could clearly see her smooth pussy.

"Jesus, Jess are you like trolling with that thing?"

She and Christa looked down. Jess ran a finger across her mound and sighed. "Maybe."

"I love your bait," said Christa. Laughing I sat back down with Christa between me and Jess.

We all drank some of our wine. "So, let's talk about it," Christa said.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't be coy, Susan. We all can feel the sexual tension. We all felt it the other night. We're three beautiful women who like what we see in each other. The question is 'What do we do about it?'"

Neither Jess nor I responded.

"Ok, I'll go first," said Christa. "I would love to get laid tonight. It could be with either one of you or with both. If you guys don't feel the same way, give me a blanket and I'll sleep on the couch. But, I have a hunch that you have been thinking about this."

"Can I ask you something?" I said.

"Sure."

"Are you gay?"

Christa turned her eyes to mine. The bright blue burned into me. She parted her pink colored lips. "Do you find me attractive?"

"That's not an answer," I said.

"I'll answer, but do you?"

"Yes," I said softly.

"Do you think I'm sexy?"

I couldn't help but look over her body, especially her long naked legs and brief underwear.

"Very."

"Kiss me," she said.

"Christa, you still haven't answered..."

"Come on. I bet you've kissed a girl before."

My expression must have signaled the truth. "Thought so. So, kiss me."

As Jess stared, I slowly moved my head toward hers. Christa slipped her hand around the back of my neck and drew us together. Our lips met. My heart raced at the pleasure shooting through me.

"Was that nice?" she asked. I licked my lips and nodded.

"Are you gay?"

I was about to protest, but finally just shook my head.

"But, you enjoyed kissing me."

"Yes. It was very sexy."

"Exactly. The same for me. So, to answer directly, Susan, no, I am not gay. I have slept with men, enjoyed it and will do it again. Maybe do it soon with Calvin. And, just to be clear, I always, with no exceptions, use protection with a man. I also enjoy being with beautiful and sexy women. It is so different from being with a man. Plus, I don't have to insist on a condom. So, I would like to be with both of you, as I said, one on one or together."

"You've had a threesome with two women?" asked Jess. Christa turned to her and leaned in for a kiss. Jess responded eagerly, pulling Christa close to her. After they parted, Christa said. "No, I never was with two other women at the same time. I would like to try it. Specifically, I would like to go to bed with you and Susan."

"Why us?" I asked.

Christa laughed out loud.

"Jesus, Susan. You ask the strangest questions. Why? Because you are both hot. You both are curious. You both want to experiment. Don't deny that, I can tell. And, did I mention that you both are hot? Yeah, I know I did, but it's worth repeating."

Christa put one hand on Jess' bare thigh and the other on mine, which was growing warmer underneath the silk of my slacks. She slid her hand up Jess's bare leg. Jess drew in a deep breath and I knew where Christa's finger landed.

"Touch me," she said.

Jess and I looked at each other. Christa had closed her eyes as a smile curled her lips.

Slowly, Jess inched her hand up Christa's thigh.

I moved my own hand to her top. I rested it on her shoulder and slowly slid it toward her the prominent nipple pushing against her shirt. Before I reached my target, Christa moaned deeply. I glanced down to see Jess rubbing the front of the blue panties.

I touched the nipple, shocking myself at how bold I was being. Christa arched her back and I took her breast in my hand, finding it fit perfectly. I lightly squeezed it, enjoying the sensation of the stubby nipple pushing back against my palm.

AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,001 Followers