Hard Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,005 Followers

Jess and Christa began kissing as Jess's finger made an indent in the panties that now showed a dark spot in the middle.

I fondled both of her breasts, alternating between each one and using hard and soft pressure. Thinking maybe I had gone too far when Christa pulled my hand away, I soon changed my mind. She repositioned my fingers at the hem of her shirt, guiding them underneath to feel her warm skin.

I moved my hand up until I rested on her bare breast. Sensations of firmness and softness greeted my eager fingers. Christa opened her mouth and took deep breaths. I was amazed that just touching her breasts could bring that reaction. I then noticed that Jess's hand was now inside the panties.

Christa spread her legs wide to grant easier access. She next grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up and off. Instinctively I dropped my mouth to her small, elegant breast and began kissing.

Jess slid off the couch and pushed the coffee table aside. Kneeling in front of Christa, she eased her panties down her legs and then tossed them across the room. I stopped my caresses to her breast to stare at the magnificent red mass. The curls were a combination of shades of red that sparkled in the sparse light of our room. I had to touch them.

Placing my hand on her crotch I was engulfed in a bed of erotic softness. Her pubic hair was delicate in spite of its thickness. Jess slowly inserted a finger inside. Christa groaned in appreciation. I touched her clit, buried among the curls and Christa let out a soft yelp.

As Jess began pumping in and out, Christa guided my head back to her breast. I sucked and licked and could not get enough of her skin and taste to satisfy my desire. I wanted to possess her breasts, to make them mine. I pulled on her dark nipples with my teeth. Christa held her breath.

I could see that Jess had added a second finger and was working much harder. Christa was lifting her butt off the couch to meet Jess' thrusts. "God, I'm going to cum," she cried out. Jess added a third finger and I bit down on her breast.

Christa stiffened and then shook. She held her breath and made not a sound. Her thighs clamped tight on Jess, trapping her fingers inside. Easing me away from her breasts, she humped hard against the hand snuggled in her pussy.

She finally cried out, "Yes" and stiffened one last time before melting back into the cushions of the couch. We three just sat silent. Finally, I said, "That was the quietest cum I ever heard."

Christa smiled. "Wait 'til we get to know each other better, Susan. I guarantee the next one won't be as quiet."

She pulled me to her and we kissed. Her lips were hot and soft. My mouth opened and her tongue slipped in. I was lost in a sensuous moment. My hands wandered back to Christa's naked breasts. Feeling her heart beneath her left breast, turned me on to a greater extent than anything I could remember. I wanted this woman. I wanted to make her mine.

Christa slowly pulled back. We locked eyes and she smiled. "Let's not forget sweet Jess.'

Jess was sitting on the floor. Christa spread her legs and opened herself to Jess. Jess stared at the thick red patch and the white thighs. Taking my hand, Christa slipped it on her pussy. I was startled by the heat and excited by the abundant wetness. I let my finger slide between her lips and up to her clit. Christa let out a soft growl.

"Stand up, Jess."

Slowly my roommate rose.

"Do you think she's beautiful, Susan?"

"Amazingly beautiful," I said as I continued to rub Christa.

"I used to look at her in our class and let my imagination run." Chuckling, she added, "I have a very active and dirty imagination."

Jess seemed at a loss as what she should do as we admired her. I pressed hard on Christa's clit and she gasped. It took a moment for her to gather herself and then she continued.

"That day when she talked to me, I was all butterflies in my tummy. I wanted to fuck her right there in the classroom. So, I invited her to the party."

"Trying to seduce her?" I asked.

"Definitely." Christa ran her foot up Jess' leg and her toes disappeared underneath the short skirt. Jess stiffened and started breathing through her mouth. "Then, I saw you. I could not believe two women could look so hot and be roommates. My dirty imagination was in full overdrive."

"Jess, sweetheart," said Christa, "would you take off your skirt?"

As my friend undid her skirt, I let my finger slide inside Christa. She groaned and I felt my panties become completely soaked.

Jess stood in front of us naked from the waist down.

"God, you are incredible," said Christa. "Have you seen her naked before?"

"Yes, but she just shaved her pussy today. I never saw it smooth before today."

"What do you think?" Christa's big toe glided over the swollen lips of my roommate.

"Amazing," I said and rubbed Christa's clit, now awash in her own juices.

"Could you take your top off for us, Jess?" Christa's voice was low and seductive.

Slowly Jess stripped off her blouse and red bra. Her nipples were rigid and her flesh mottled with excitement.

"Beautiful," whispered Christa.

"Jess, would you like to kiss me where Susan's hand is right now?"

Jess' eyes widened.

"She's never done that before, Christa," I said.

"Ah, I see." Christa gently removed my hand from between her legs. Slowly she stood and drew Jess into her arms. I stroked the perfect ass in front of me. As Christa and Jess embraced and kissed for a long time, I bent forward and placed dozens of small kisses on Christa's butt. Jess now had her hands wrapped around Christa and both she and I fondled the firm cheeks that we had only imagined a few days ago. Turning bit by bit, Christa repositioned them so that Jess was now backed against the couch. She eased her down to a sitting position. She spread Jess's legs and knelt between them.

"So, you two have not made love?"

We both shook our heads.

"Nothing?"

"Today we kissed and mashed our boobs together," Jess said. We all laughed at how that sounded.

"Ok, here's the thing," Christa said as her hands rand up and down Jess's thighs. "We keep going. If one or both of you want to stop, we stop. No arguments. But if you don't say stop, I think we will have very, very much fun. Agreed?" Jess and I looked at each other. I smiled first and Jess joined me. I leaned in and kissed, my roommate this time using my tongue. Jess responded.

"I like watching you two," said Christa. "You obviously care for each other a lot."

Christa moved her hand to Jess smooth crotch. Jess stiffened and turned her head to look at the redhead.

Slowly, Christa began to make circles around Jess's sex. Jess moved her hips. Christa bent and kissed her left knee and slowly made her way up the inside of Jess's thigh.

"No girl has ever kissed her there, either," I said.

"Well, you are in for a treat, Jess. May I continue?"

Jess nodded.

Christa repeated kissing on the other thigh. Jess's legs were now spread wide. Christa kissed her navel, using her tongue to probe its shallow depth.

"Kiss her breasts, Susan." I bent and took one of Jess's breasts in my mouth. The erotic sensation melded with the emotional feeling of being so intimate with my best friend and my mouth became enflamed with desire. I sucked, licked, pulled and bit. Jess cried out and arched her back.

Christa began tracing the outline of Jess' sex with her finger. Jess was moving her head back and forth as it rested on the back of the couch. I sensed her moving and pulled away to watch. Christa slid a finger inside Jess, who screamed.

"Touch her clit, Susan." As Christa pumped in and out, I pushed my finger down on Jess's clit. It was hard and had already poked free from her folds.

"Oh, fuck, yes," Jess said. I saw Christa rotate her wrist and knew she was searching for the special spot inside.

I kept rubbing on and around her clit and suddenly, Jess sat up and let out a sound. I knew Christa found her mark. Pushing Jess back, I again sucked her breast.

Christa extracted her finger and moved her mouth to Jess's sex. I saw her tongue reach out and lick the slit from bottom to top. Her tongue swirled my finger that rested on Jess's clit. Jess moved her head back and forth and moaned.

After a couple more licks, Christa caught my eye. I understood her need and pulled my hand away. She took Jess' clit between her lips.

"God, please don't stop. Please," begged Jess. She was looking down and could just see the top of Christa's head as it moved between her spread thighs. I thought about her dreams of just such a sight. I imagined Jess was happy that she cleaned the plate for Christa.

Christa licked back down and after placing her hands under Jess' butt, lifted her. She drove her tongue deep into the soaking canal. Jess cried out again. I rubbed her clit and bit her nipple. Christa lifted her higher, and I could see her lick down below her pussy. In a second Jess' eyes flew open and her mouth gaped. I guessed that Christa was licking her rim.

In a few seconds, she dropped Jess's butt down, slipped two fingers inside her and moved my fingers from Jess' clit with her nose. Christa sucked her clit inside her mouth and pounded with her fingers. Jess was bucking hard, but Christa maintained contact with her mouth. I could tell Jess was reaching her climax and took a nipple between my teeth. I bit and pulled. Christa added a third finger and rammed home, while I could see Jess's jaw clinching.

Jess screamed and shook. The tremors radiated throughout her body. She pushed my head from her breast. She tried to extract Christa from between her legs, but the redhead remained. I could tell that Christa was licking furiously and Jess screamed again. This time I saw fluid gush from her pussy and soak the couch and Christa's mouth and fingers. Christa did not relent. She dipped her middle finger from her other hand into Jess's pussy and made it wet. While still fingering her pussy and tonguing her clit, she pulled Jess forward. Her butt was now half off the couch. Christa reached underneath. She reached with her wet middle finger and I could see her push.

"God, no, no," wailed Jess, but Christa pushed harder at the tender rosebud.

"Oh, fuck," cried out Jess and thrust her crotch up and let loose a string of obscenities and incoherent noises. Her body was stretched out taut and suddenly it collapsed. Christa backed off, pulling both hands from their intimate nests. Jess was motionless on the couch.

Christa knelt upright and pulled me to her. Her lips, cheeks and jaw were covered in Jess' juices. Christa pushed her mouth to mine. I tasted my roommate for the first time. Greedily, I licked her clean. Christa took her hands still wet with juice and played with Jess's lips until she opened them. Christa fed her on her own essence.

Christa then pushed her fingers inside herself. She offered me two wet digits and I greedily sucked them clean. She repeated the process and offered her essence to Jess. With eyes spread wide, my roommate tasted another woman for the first time. She sucked Christa's fingers and then smiled.

We helped Jess back up onto the couch. I held her head in my lap and Christa pulled Jess' legs across her own lap. I reached for a throw and we covered Jess. She soon was sleeping.

I looked at the still naked redhead.

"Unbelievable," I said.

"Yeah, pretty good," she replied with a smile.

"You're beautiful, Christa."

"Thanks. You know I want you, too."

"Yeah. I want you."

"Not right now though, ok?"

I looked down at Jess.

"Soon?"

"Very."

Christa moved her body behind Jess and put her arms around her. I slipped a pillow under both of their heads, arranged the throw over them and moved to the kitchen.

While they slept, I cleaned up.

While drying the last pot I sensed motion and then felt a body pressed against me. Christa circled my waist with her arms and pulled me to her.

"Mmm, you smell nice," she said.

"Must be the dish washing liquid." I quipped.

"No, it's you, Susan." She ran her hands over my breasts and then cupped my pussy. I swooned and she steadied me.

"Let's go to bed," she urged.

I turned in her arms and we kissed. My hands roamed over her naked back. My tongue played with hers as we took turns invading each other's mouths.

She took my hand and led me to the living room. Jess was sitting up with the blanket at her lap and her breasts exposed. Her smile told me everything I needed to know about how it felt to have Christa make love to her.

"We're going to bed," said Christa, "Join us?"

"Are you sure? Maybe you two want to be alone."

I shook my head and Christa said, "It will better with the three of us."

Jess stood and with a naked woman on either side of me, we walked to my room. I pulled the covers back. Jess stood in front of me and began to undress me. As she undid the buttons on my blouse, Christa slipped it off. The redhead unclasped my bra and Jess pulled it away. Christa lifted my breasts and Jess kissed each nipple. Kneeling, Jess loosened my skirt and eased it past my hips. I now stood with just my panties.

Christa slipped her hand inside and touched my pussy. "Hot and damp," she said. "Take them off, Jess, then kiss her there."

Jess turned her eyes to meet mine. I could read the uncertainty and even fear.

"Jess, honey, we will have time for that later. Right now, I want Christa to fuck me senseless."

Jess grinned and I thought I saw relief cross her face.

Stroking her cheek, I let Jess pull down my underwear. She ran her fingers over my trimmed pussy and touched my now engorged and sensitive lips. The moisture was running down my thighs.

"Let's get her in bed, Jess," said Christa.

I lay between them. Christa let her eyes roam over my body inch by inch. "You are fantastic. God, your boobs are incredible."

"Tell me about them," said Jess as she trailed her fingers across my nipples.

"I know I should build up to this little by little," said Christa, "but I can't."

She lowered her head between my legs and let her tongue travel the length of my labia. A long moan escaped my lips. Jess bent and started using her mouth on my breasts. Christa's tongue was now doing things that could only be described as decadent. My hips were rising to force my pussy hard against her tongue, while Jess was unrelenting on my nipples. When Christa thrust two fingers inside me, I called out and mashed her face to my crotch.

Christa grabbed Jess's hand and placed it on my clit. Slowly my roommate played with the hard button. Christa pushed my legs up and over, so my pussy and butt were completely exposed. She licked from my clit, being ravaged by Jess's fingers, through my slit and down to my rim. No one had every stimulated me there before. As her tongue danced around the tight opening I realized why Jess had cried out before. I screamed.

In a second I felt a damp finger pushing against me. "God, she's wants to get inside my ass," I thought. Jess was staring at Christa's assault on my anus. My sphincter was still tight. Christa put her mouth around it and licked with her tongue. A feeling like none other in my life took control of me. I felt dirty, wanting and close to the edge. Her finger penetrated me and I came. Jess softened her rubbing of my clit as she sensed my orgasm. Christa increased her attack. She rammed her middle finger in deeper. I gasped and then inched my butt forward, encouraging this deeper penetration. Within a second, her finger was pistoning in and out of my ass. Her mouth was back on my pussy. I first thought I didn't want that tongue that had been on my rim licking my pussy. As her lips closed over my clit and her teeth gently bent down, I didn't give a damn where it had been. I wanted her mouth to devour my pussy. Christa did just that.

Jess was back at my nipples. Christa was fingering my ass, my canal and eating my clit. I could take no more. I cried out and gave into a massive orgasm. I felt liquid running out of my cunt and my clit throbbed. Bucking against the redhead between my legs, I let wave after wave sweep over me.

I vaguely felt Christa's fingers retreating. Released, I curled into a ball. Covers were placed over me and everything went dark.

It was early morning before I rejoined the living. Alone in my bed, I reran the events of last night. Was it all a dream? Did my sexual fantasies take over my dreams? Stretching, I rolled to the side of the bed. I felt some soreness at my butt and knew that the sex of last night was quiet real.

I pulled a robe on and walked toward the kitchen in desperate need of coffee. The first thing I saw was a naked butt sticking in the air. Slowly a body straightened up. A body topped with luxurious red hair.

Christa continued a yoga exercise and I just stared. As she bent again, with her legs spread, I looked upon her neat labia surrounded by a mass of red curls. Her pink rosebud also was on display. I recalled the sensations of first her tongue and then her fingers playing with my back door. Never had I ever engaged in ass play. I never had any desire to do so. Looking at the puckered opening a few feet away, I began to change my opinion.

"Morning," I said as I approached Christa.

She stood up and turned. Her face was flushed with the result of her exercises. There was a light covering of sweat on her body. I looked at her tiny breasts and hard nipples. I envied the drops of perspiration clinging to the dark points.

Christa opened her arms and I stepped in. "Good morning. Sweet dreams?"

The crush of her lithe body against mine evoked sinful images. "Sweetest," I replied. Christa pressed her lips to mine and I responded. We held our embrace, letting our tongues become familiar once again. My hands moved of their own volition until they rested on her taut butt. She pushed her leg between mine, spreading the seam of my robe. When her naked thigh touched my pussy, I moaned into her mouth.

"For fuck's sake," cried Jess from the kitchen. "How about we at least have a cup of freaking coffee before you start fucking on the living room floor."

Christa pulled away and I saw the sparkle in her eyes.

"Jess, we're not fucking—yet. But, thanks for the idea."

Christa took my hand as we entered the kitchen area. On the way, she kissed Jess. I fixed us mugs and Christa poured in milk and added sugar. I needed mine black.

"Well," said Christa. "It's Sunday morning. I guess we could find a church or just fuck ourselves silly."

Jess and I stared at the naked vision in front of us.

"I don't know any churches close to here," I said.

"Neither do I," added Jess. "So, that leaves us with...?"

It was past four when we all cried enough. Although Christa led Jess and me on an erotica adventure, strangely Jess and I did not really make love to each other. We played with boobs and clits, but neither of us went down on the other or even inserted a finger into each other. Not that we were lacking for oral action as Christa kept us both satisfied.

Lying naked in Jess's bed, we were all catching our breath from the latest go around. Jess had crossed the last barrier and buried her head in Christa's thick, red muff at least twice. I think I passed out at one point, so it easily could have been more. For her part, Christa gave Jess and me orgasms that were mythical in intensity. I also spent some time with my face in Christa's crotch. It was a sweet time.

"Now, this is what I call a good old fashioned fuck fest," said Christa. "Sad to say, though, I have to go. I have a massive report due tomorrow and so I must drag my ugly butt home and get cracking."

"Not ugly," said Jess.

"Not by a long shot," I added. Christa rolled on her front and we each lavished kisses on the pale mounds.

Christa finally got up, took a quick shower and dressed in her panties and shirt. Her skirt was still drying, thought the stain was gone. I gave her a pair of sweats to wear. After multiple rounds of hugs and kisses, she left. I immediately felt the vacuum.

AltheaRose
AltheaRose
2,005 Followers