Hard Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbbj
pbbj
2,769 Followers

The phone interrupted me before I could think of a quip to throw back at her.

"Yes?" Mom answered in the other room.

"Hi. Oh. But... oh, okay. Yeah..." I heard her respond. It seemed to be bad news, so I got up from the couch and walked back to the other room.

"You've already talked to them? Yes, I understand. No it's fine, really. Nick is here, yes. Okay." She handed the phone to me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi Nick," aunt Jen greeted. "I was just talking with your mother. It seems there is a storm coming in and our flight has been canceled. I don't think we're going to make it there for Christmas."

"Oh..."

"I've called the others and they're in a similar situation, the roads are just too unsafe with the storm coming in." I looked outside and saw that, indeed, the weather had gotten worse since I was out there.

"It's good that you are there though. I hope it's okay if you and your mother celebrate Christmas by yourselves," she said, sounding apologetic.

"That's fine Jen," I answered. "There's nothing you can do about it. Better to be safe than sorry, right? We'll be fine."

"Thanks for understanding. You take care of your mother now, okay? And merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas," I responded and hung up. "Well, looks like we're alone for Christmas..."

"Yeah... shit, what am I gonna do with all this food now?" Mom said, frowning. "Anyway, it's okay, Nick. As long as I've got you here I'll be just fine," she said, bringing me in for a long, close hug.

We spent the rest of the day just hanging around. Watching TV, and getting lost in our phones and tablets. You could tell by the mood that we were both a bit disappointed, having prepared for a lot more people to arrive. Now it was just the two of us.

**

"Here you go," Mom said, coming up from behind me where I sat in the sofa. She handed me one of the glasses she held.

She had just taken a shower, and was wearing tight jeans that showed off her perfect, toned ass and a brown sweater. I may have looked twice as she passed and sat down next to me on the couch.

"Eggnog?" I asked.

"Yes. I felt like we needed something to raise the mood in here. There's no reason we can't have fun on our own. I love spending time with you," she said affectionately.

"I love spending time with you too," I assured her and took a sip of the eggnog.

"Wow. Did you forget to put any eggs in, Mom?" I joked.

"Too strong for you, huh?" she teased, smiling wickedly.

"I'm in college, Mom. I think I can handle more than you." I returned her smile.

"Hah, we'll see about that," she said, as if challenging me.

The mood certainly got better. Mom got us another round of drinks as soon as we finished the first ones. It didn't take long before I was feeling a comfortable buzz.

We stayed on the couch well into the evening, drinking, eating junk food and watching junk television. Mom was even more affectionate than usual. She snuggled up against me and teased me, pushing her breasts against me on purpose and giggling at my reactions. She also tried to wrestle me onto my back during the commercials. I did the same, much more successfully.

After a while she ended up laying on her back across my lap, her tits rising and falling as she panted after our last wrestling match. Her breasts formed two considerable mounds under the brown sweater, and it had been pulled up so that a fair bit of her flat stomach was revealed. She was a very sexy sight to behold.

It seemed she had noticed how I was looking at her, because she suddenly grinned and then grabbed my hand, guiding it to her naked stomach.

"Do you think I'm hot?" she almost whispered.

Yes. "Um," I hesitated, feeling my face heat up. "I guess so."

"Guess so?" she pouted. "This guy seems to know so," she teased and rocked sideways, suddenly making me very aware of the erection that was poking her in the back. I hadn't even noticed getting hard.

"Fu- uh, shit. I'm sorry..." I mumbled and tried moving away from her. She giggled at my reaction. Unfortunately getting out from under her involved either throwing her off or scooting left or right until I got away. She stopped me with her hands just as her head aligned with my lap, my hard cock still very visible along the leg.

"It's fine sweetie," she assured, trying to sound serious. "I'm your mother after all. Iam glad to see you've grown up nicely though," she added, her eyes level with my bulging erection.

"Mom!" I called out in surprise. That sent her bursting into another fit of laughter.

"I'm just teasing you," she said, sitting up with a smirk on her face.

"I think we might both be a little drunk," Mom said, pulling me in for a hug. "Mmm... I love you, Son," she said, sighing into my ear.

"I love you too, Mom," I replied, enjoying the warmth of her embrace.

Things went back to normal, and we spent another hour or two just hanging out, letting me forget the awkwardness.

Eventually, we decided it was time to turn in for the night. I left to brush my teeth and returned just as Mom turned off the TV.

"This was fun," Mom said, smiling at me.

"Yeah," I agreed. "We should drink together more often."

"Oh, I wouldn't want to corrupt you," Mom said.

"I don't know, I might like it," I joked.

She just looked at me, without answering, biting her lip.

"Well, good night, Mom," I said, and turned toward my room.

"And where are you going?" Mom asked.

"I was going to go to bed," I answered, confused.

"Did you forget I made the bed for you in my room?" she asked. "I mean, you could still sleep in yours if you'd like but I would have to get some new sheets out of the closet first..."

"Oh, right. No, it's fine. I'll just sleep with you."

"Good. I think it'll be fun," she said with a smirk.

I felt conflicted as I undressed in my mothers bedroom. On one hand the situation was exciting, especially the possibility of catching a glimpse of her naked body. On the other hand I really didn't want to take advantage of her trust, especially while she was drunk.

I lay on my side of the bed wearing only my boxer shorts. The bed was made to fit two people, but only barely. She returned from the bathroom and smiled at the sight of me.

"I'm going to undress now," she warned and began pulling her clothes off.

No "Turn around" or "Don't look". Just stating that she was going to undress, like I could decide for myself whether to watch or not.

No, I shouldn't think like that, I told myself. I regretfully looked away while she undressed and got beneath the sheets.

Mom turned off the light by her bed, leaving only the soft gleam from the hallway to illuminate us.

"This is nice. It's been forever since you came to sleep with me," she said, turning to me. I could only just make out her expression in the soft light.

"It probably wouldn't be appropriate for you to snuggle up to me like you used to do though," she added, smiling.

"Um, Mom?"

"Yes, darling?"

"Are you naked right now?" I asked, wanting to confirm my suspicions.

"Ah, yes," she answered. "Does that bother you?"

"No, that's fine. You might be right though. About the snuggling, I mean."

I heard her giggle in the darkness.

"Goodnight, Son," Mom said softly.

"Night, Mom."

**

Christmas morning. I woke up before Mom again. She looked absolutely stunning, laying next to me on her back. Even covered by the bed sheet the enticing form of her curves were evident. One leg lay uncovered and her breasts rose and fell with her breaths. The sheet only barely covered them though and each breath seemed to threaten to pull the white sheet away from her round mounds.

Through gargantuan effort I managed to avoid looking beneath the sheet and instead got dressed and left quietly.

The weather had cleared up but had left a thick layer of snow on the ground. I checked the forecast on my phone and they still predicted storms coming in later in parts of the surrounding area. Any flights that were still going would likely be fully booked. It seemed it was really going to be just me and Mom this Christmas.

I showered, only ate an apple to save space for the piles of food we had prepared. I sent some well wishes to friends over Facebook while I ate. Mom didn't wake up until eleven. She wandered up to me, sitting on the stool in the kitchen, and wrapped her arms around me.

"Mmm... I didn't notice you leave," she said, still sounding tired.

"Yeah, I kind of snuck out. I thought you might want to sleep in."

"That's nice of you..." Mom mumbled and nuzzled my neck.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. I guess we just celebrate like usual, the two of us," Mom suggested.

I actually kind of liked the idea that it would just be the two of us.

I walked outside and checked on my car while Mom took a shower. I brushed off as much snow as I could and tried the ignition, just to check that it worked.

When I got inside I found Mom wearing a long red dress, the kind that fit tightly around her body but with a long slit for the leg on one side to allow some freedom. She had put most of her hair up in a messy bun, with some hair still hanging loosely at the sides of her head, striking the balance between motherly and sexy.

"Wow," I spoke, taken aback by how alluring and elegant she looked.

"You like it?" she asked, turning and bending forward to show off how it clung to her form and giving me a better view of her cleavage in the process.

"I was going to take the opportunity to show off a bit," she admitted. "But since it's just you and me I guess I'll just have to show off to you," Mom said, chuckling to herself.

She went back to setting and decorating the table, bending forward in the process and pulling the material up around her ass. The fabric clung tightly to her bottom the whole time, showing off the perfect shape of it. Those exercises she did certainly payed off.

Fuck me, I thought.That's ridiculously hot...

She'd put a red table cloth over the table, then placed white plates and napkins, silver candlesticks and various other decorations on it. The table looked like it was set for a fancy date, with only the two of us attending.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it. Could you check on the turkey, Nick?" she asked.

Mom walked out into the hall and opened the door. Whoever it was sure didn't bring about any cries of happiness from Mom.

"Yes? And what doyou want?" I heard her ask.

"Listen, Victoria," Margret's voice said. "I know we don't get along very well-"

"Yeah? And who's fault is that?" Mom interrupted. I suddenly felt the need to step in, before a fight broke out.

"Listen, Iknow I've been a bit-"

"A bit of a bitch," Mom supplied.

"A bit unfair to you," Margret finished, sounding agitated. "But it's Christmas, and I want to make amends. Weare neighbors after all. So I've come with a peace offering, for you and your family."

Mom scoffed. "Sure you did. Hardly anyone is here anyway, because of the storm."

"Oh, that's... too bad... I'm sorry." She actually sounded like she meant that.

"It's just me and Mom," I added as I reached the door.

"Oh, Nick. You, at least, made it home for Christmas?"

"Yeah, but only me."

"Well, it's not all bad then," Margret said, sounding much more cheerful. Mom watched her nemesis with obvious suspicion.

"You can share this then," she continued. "Like I said, I come with a peace offering."

She held up a tray of frosted Christmas cookies, covered in plastic wrap.

"If you think I'm going to eat anything you've made..." Mom started.

"I promise they're not poisoned," Margret said, rolling her eyes. "Look."

She lifted off the plastic wrap and held the plate up toward Mom.

"Pick one. Any one you like, and I'll eat it."

Mom still looked doubtful but picked a cookie, from the middle of the pile, and handed it to Margret. She took a large bite out of it and proceeded to eat the whole thing in front of us.

"See? Nothing malicious," she assured. "Just take one. Please."

"Fine," Mom said and picked one.

Margret held out the plate to me and smiled as I chose one in the form of a Christmas tree and took a small bite. It didn't taste bad at all.

"I hope we can be better neighbors in the future, and merry Christmas to you both. I'm sure you'll enjoy it, even if it's just the two of you," she said, smiling and waving as she left.

Mom still look suspicious.

"Mom, maybe she really wants to put this feud, or whatever it is, behind her. She seemed sincere."

Mom scoffed but I waited patiently for her answer.

"Yeah, maybe..." she acceded.

We walked back inside. I finished my cookie, while Mom only ate half of hers and threw away the rest. Probably more because of who had made it than the taste of it, which to be fair was a bit odd.

It wasn't quite time to eat yet, so we sat down in front of the TV again. Honestly, we were much more active people when the temperature wasn't in the negative numbers.

We watched the news, showing a bunch of the usual feel-good Christmas reports. Mom sat next to me, in her elegant dress. I could feel myself get excited again. Instead of looking away though, I leaned back to catch a glimpse of her cleavage. That turned out to be a mistake, as I produced a very visible erection. I covered it up with my arms and focused on the news while I waited for it to pass.

That was the thing though. It didn't pass. My hard-on only got more intense as time went by, to the point where it started to feel painful. I tried hiding it, but Mom still noticed something was wrong.

"Hey, are you okay?" Mom asked, scooting closer to me.

"I'm fine," I said.

"Hmm... are you sure? You look a bit strange," she continued and put her hand on my forehead.

"I'm sure," I insisted.

"Okay..."

I tried very hard not to think any sexy thoughts, but for some reason I just couldn't get rid of my erection. Something was clearly wrong. I usually don't have any trouble getting it to stay up, but this was getting ridiculous.

"Come on, Nick. Are you sure you're feeling alright? Your face is all red," Mom asked once again.

"Well..." I wasn't sure how to put it. I suppose she noticed me glancing down though, because she moved my arms out of my lap, revealing my bulging hard-on.

"Oh," she said, sounding surprised and relieved rather than offended.

"It's... it's not going down..." I mumbled, trying to explain. The near painful hardness of my cock and the embarrassment was making it difficult to think properly.

"What do you mean?" Mom asked. She looked concerned again. "How long has it been like that?" she asked, pointing to my erection.

"A while. Since, we sat down..." I tried thinking back. "Since Margret came by," I added.

"Since you ate that cookie..." Mom said, her voice taking on a dangerous tone. "I've been feeling a bit odd since then too..."

She stood up and walked toward the front door.

"Hey! ...fuck," I swore and followed her, ignoring the steel rod grinding against my leg.

Mom was already out the door when I caught up. I quickly put on my shoes and followed.

She was standing in the snow on our front lawn, watching our neighbor's house.

"They're not home. That fucking bitch," she spat out as I reached her.

"Are you saying she... what? Laced the cookies she gave to us? She ate of them herself!" I said, figuring out what must have happened as soon as I finished talking.

Mom looked at me. "Viagra, probably..." she said.

"Fuck... Seriously? Why the fuck would she do that?" I was getting pretty angry myself.

"Because that's the kind of shit she pulls... Fucking whore!" she swore. I had never seen her that angry before. She turned and went back into the house, and I followed.

Inside, Mom was still fuming with anger.

"How fuckingdare that old cunt bring you into this?" she cursed.

"Just... calm down, Mom," I tried.

"Sorry. I'm so sorry, Nick. Do you want me to call a doctor or something?" she asked.

"Ah, no. Please don't. I'll just... wait it out, I guess." I really didn't want track down a doctor on Christmas Day to explain my current predicament. I could probably just wait for the effect to pass.

I returned to the couch and tried to distract myself. Mom joined me after she'd calmed down somewhat. She still looked a bit pissed off, and concerned.

"Are you sure it's fine?" she asked.

"Kind of..." I answered.

Her sitting so close to me wasn't helping. Even when I wasn't looking I could feel her sitting next to me, in her sexy red dress, her wet lips contorted in concern as she watched my raging boner. Her leg, leaning up against mine, stuck out of the slit in the dress and was naked up the the thigh.

I really shouldn't think about such things, but I couldn't help myself.

"Sweetie... Maybe you should just go and, you know,take care of it," Mom suggested, not taking her eyes off my "problem".

Without a word, I left for the bathroom and did just that. It wasn't as easy as I would have thought though. Without any porn or other stimulation it took me about twenty minutes before I finally came, catching the load with some toilet paper.

The erection still persisted though, making me curse in frustration. That wasn't going to work either. I returned to the couch, and plan A, instead. I'd just wait, no matter how uncomfortable I was.

Mom noticed as soon as I returned.

"Jesus, Nick. Didn't it work?"

"No. Turns out it's not... enough, to jerk off," I said, not even thinking about how strange it was to have that conversation with my own mother.

"God, I'm so sorry sweetie..." she spoke, sitting close and running her hand through my hair. She was still keeping her eyes fixed on my erection. I wasn't sure what to make of that.

"Son..." she said softly. "This, um, might sound crazy but... what if I helped you out? If it's a question of stimulation, then..." She paused to breathe in deeply, and looked more determined.

"Youdid say you found me attractive yesterday," she said.

My eyes went wide at that comment. Idid say that, but what she was suggesting... Well, it was exactly what I wanted, and yet I knew how wrong it would be.

"Mom, I... I did. Ido think that, but..."

"Please," she begged. "Let me me take care of you. I hate seeing you in pain darling..." she said, dragging her hand over the outline of my cock as she said it.

"Aaa... fu-" I closed my mouth, and groaned at the pleasure of it. Pleasure that was as much mental as it was physical.

"Don't worry, Son, I'll take care of you..." she said, unzipping and pulling down my pants before I could object.

She sat on her knees in the couch next to me and reached inside my boxers to carefully pull out my aching member. She leaned in closer and pushed back a few stray strands of her hair so she could glance up at me. I couldn't help but reflect on the fact that my erect cock was now inches from my mothers face. My member twitched with anticipation at the thought.

"Mmm... Son. You're just as beautiful as I imagined," she whispered in a sultry tone. Her face kept close to my cock as she admired it. I thought she looked sexier than she ever had, her eyes filled with lust and her hand closed around my shaft.

She began rubbing me up and down slowly, watching my face from where she was sitting next to me.

"Is this good, sweetie?" she asked.

"G-god yes, Mom. That feels amazing," I groaned. I couldn't believe it was actually happening.

Mom climbed off the couch and sat down on the floor between my legs instead. Her beautiful eyes looked up at me, and she smiled.

"You have a wonderful cock, Son. I'm sure a lot of lucky college girls have told you so..." she purred, her facial expression blissful.

pbbj
pbbj
2,769 Followers