Hard Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbbj
pbbj
2,769 Followers

"Not as many as you might think," I said, returning her smile as she jerked me off. "Uhng... You look so fucking hot right now, Mom," I blurted out.

"Thank you, Son," she said, smiling even broader. "That makes me happier than I think you realize to hear."

My mind was muddy with arousal, but I still realized there was some significance to those words. There was also the way she kept calling me "Son", like she wanted to remind me, or perhaps herself, of our relation to each other.

Mom only needed to slide her hands up and down my shaft for a few more strokes before I could feel myself getting close to coming.

"M-mom," I tried to warn her. But it was too late and I came with a groan, squirting semen right at her face.

I opened my eyes to find drops of white, translucent fluid running down her face and dripping down on the floor.

"Fuck! I'm so sorry, Mom. I shou-" To my surprise, Mom interrupted my apology with an amused chuckle.

"There's no need to apologize. Mmm... you made a real mess though, didn't you,Son?" she purred. I had been right. This reallywas turning her on.

"Please don't think this is weird," she said, scoping up some of the cum that was running down her face with her fingers and then, to my great surprise, putting it in her mouth. "Mmm... youtaste wonderful as well..." she said, moaning softly as she tasted my seed.

She continued cleaning up the worst of the semen, swallowing it with obvious pleasure while watched in disbelief. When she had gotten most of it she slowed down and seemed to regain her senses, eventually stopping. Apparently content to let the rest of my mess be where it was, clinging to her face.

Mom met my gaze, looking more hesitant and vulnerable than a moment ago.

"I'm sorry. I got a bit carried away. I'm not sure what you must think of me, getting turned on by my own son..." She looked away with shame in her expression.

"What I think is that that was the hottest thing I've ever experienced," I said, truthfully. "You really have nothing to feel bad about, Mom. To... To be honest I've been fantasizing about you since forever..."

It seemed she was taken aback by my confession. She turned back to face me with clear disbelief in her eyes.

"R-really?"

"Yes, Mom. How could I not? You're the sexiest woman I've ever met, and the fact that you're my mother just makes it... Well, maybe I'm a bit strange," I confessed.

"You'renot strange," she insisted with a frown, tugging my cock for emphasis. "Not any stranger than me, anyway. God, if I'd known you felt that way... I've been feeling so bad for wanting to fuck my own son."

If my head wasn't spinning enough before, that did it.

"So... we both... want this?" I asked, for some reason having trouble grasping the situation.

"I know I do," Mom replied with a smile. "And you still need my help, don't you?" she said, nodding toward my still hard cock. "Let Mommy help you with that."

She bent forward this time, putting her lips on the head of my cock. I felt like I was going to pass out from pleasure as she slowly pushed forward, letting her warm lips wrap around the head until they closed around my shaft. She took another inch or two of my cock before she pulled back, sliding back and forth and using her tongue to stimulate me inside her mouth.

"That feels amazing, Mom. Fuck... you're so fucking hot..." I breathed.

"It's my pleasure sweetie," she said with a smile, before she returned to sucking.

She changed up her technique, pulling off and licking my head and then my shaft, sliding her tongue all over my aching cock. Then she leaned forward and took me inside her mouth again, but much more of my length than before. She continued shoving herself forward, letting me slide down her throat, producing small gagging noises as she did.

Small, quiet moans escaped her lips between the wet sounds of her sucking, which only made the whole thing hotter. Mom stopped trying to take me further down her throat for a moment, taking some time to breathe. She met my eyes smiling same loving, motherly smile I had seen so many times before.

Without a word she got back to it, this time with more gusto than before. I put my hand on the back of her head, and pushed along with her. In a few tries she managed to swallow my full length, putting her nose hard against my stomach. Her attempt to speak only sent vibrations along my member, stuffed down her throat. No girl had ever managed, or even tried, to do that.

I shivered with pleasure as she held that position for a few moments, until she pulled back to breathe. As she gasped for air I felt another orgasm coming.

"I-I'm going to come," I got out. In time, this time.

Instead of pulling away, Mom quickly leaned forward to engulf my cock between her lips once again. That final bit of stimulation sent jets of my cum exploding into her mouth. I took a firm hold of her head as my semen unloaded into her, to the cacophony of our shared moans.

A few gulps later she took my cock out of her mouth to show me, with her tongue out and mouth gaping wide, that she had swallowed all of it. My own mother.Fuck... was all I the thought I could muster.

She giggled at my wide eyed expression.

"I take it you liked that?" she teased.

"...yeah."

"Mmm... And all this because of that old cunt," she chuckled. I assumed she meant Margret. "She said she was going to seduce you, you know? I think that's how this all started. Looks like I beat her to it," Mom said gleefully.

"Wow... she said that?"

"Hey!" Mom warned.

"Hah, don't worry, Mom. You are way prettier than she is," I said, putting on my best smile.

"Hmmph. Okay then," she said.

"Son..." she started. "What we just said. What you told me about...wanting me... If you want to take it back I-"

"No," I said with determination. "I don't. I know it's fucked up, but I'm extremely attracted to you, Mom."

"Thanks," she said softly, looking at me lovingly. "You better not regret that when I fuck your brains out," she said with a mischievous grin.

I didn't know how to respond to that, so I just grinned back at her like a fool.

"Hey! It's gone down a bit, hasn't it?" Mom said, looking at my dick. It had.

"Yeah, itdoes feel a lot better now." I grinned. "Thanks, Mom."

"No worries, darling. I assume I'm going to have to help you out a few more times before the effect wears off though," she said and stood up. She leaned forward to kiss me on the cheek.

"I'm looking forward to it," she whispered, sending a jolt through my half-flaccid cock.

Mom walked over to the kitchen and cleaned herself up. I pulled up my pants and for the first time in an hour or so, I felt like I could relax.

I followed Mom after a moments thought. Just because my dick was satisfied didn't mean I was, or necessarily thatshe was. There were so many fantasies that I wanted to act out.

"I think it might be time to eat soon," I commented innocently.

"Oh, yeah," Mom answered. "I'd completely forgotten about the time. I'll just get the food out of the fridge and we'll-"

"That's not what I meant," I interrupted, taking hold of her arms and pushing her back against the kitchen counter.

Before she could object I got down on my knees and slid my hands in under her dress. Using the long slit in it I quickly pulled the dress up over her waist and folded the excess material in behind her, placing it between her and the counter.

"Nick!" she exclaimed. "Wh- what are you doing?"

"What? Didn't I tell you? I'm going to eat you out, Mom. You've raised me better than to accept a blow job without reciprocating," I stated, as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

She visibly quivered at my words. I smiled and took hold of her black lacy panties with my fingers, pulling them down. Mom didn't resist and stepped out of the flimsy piece of underwear with one foot as I brought it down to her feet, giving me unrestricted access to her well shaved pussy.

She was already very wet, and looked very inviting. I kept myself from going straight for the prize though and started kissing her inner thighs.

"Oh, god... oh, god..." she moaned.

"We can't do this," she complained. "I'm your mother..."

She didn't resist in the slightest though, and even put her hand on my head, carefully trying to guide it to the longing wet spot between her legs. That only made me more determined to tease her. I continued my kissing up above her crotch, traveling up to her belly button and down again only to go right back to her thighs.

"Unngh," she groaned in frustration. "Please..."

I gave in. I was aching to taste her myself.

Now, I wasn't exactly a pussy-eating master, but I did knowsome techniques. In my fantasies I always used all I knew to satisfy my mother, impressing her with my prowess. But as I plunged into her moist and swollen sex, all such thoughts disappeared.

I licked, sucked, and ground my mouth over her vagina without any semblance of thought behind it. Holding my hands around her waist and ass I simply pressed myself against her and lapped up her abundant juices. I was instantly hooked on her taste.

"Aahnngg! Ah! Fuck!" she groaned, shivering and panting as she watched her only son ravish her cunt.

I slowed down a bit, coming to my senses after the initial excitement of getting to eat out my mother. I licked the length of her slit one more time, sending another shiver through her, before I lowered my head to get into a better position. I then pushed my tongue up, finding her entrance and probing it as far as I could, effectively fucking her with my tongue.

"God yes! Hnng..." she groaned.

I kept up my prodding, working my tongue in and out of her.

"We shouldn't be doing this," she moaned. "It's soo wrong. I'm your mother."

"I'm your mother, I'm your mother..." she continued, chanting the phrase while holding on to my head, pulling me toward her sex. I would have smiled at how kinky she was turning out to be if my mouth wasn't already busy.

I pulled out my tongue and returned to licking between and around her pussy lips. I snuck two digits into her wet hole, fingering her while I lapped her folds. She was quite clearly getting close to orgasm and I sped up my pace to match her arousal.

I payed extra attention to her clit, licking over it in broad strokes and running my tongue in approximate circles around it. She was breathing fast, pushing me against her even harder and tilting her head back with the pleasure of it all.

Finally she came. She groaned loudly and released a wave of juices over my already wet mouth and cheeks. I lapped up her womanly nectar happily while she shivered in pleasure, my fingers still inside her wet, trembling passage.

When her orgasmic noises ceased she relaxed, letting go of my head and slumping forward. I pulled back from between her legs as she sat down on her knees, letting some of the dress fall down to cover her up again. She looked exhausted, but thoroughly pleased.

"That was... amazing, darling," she panted. She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around me, pushing me down on my back.

"Mommy loves you soo much..." she whispered before she kissed me forcibly, her tongue exploring my mouth with enthusiasm. I responded, and for a long time our tongues wrestled in the wetness of our shared saliva and the leftover fluids from her pussy.

**

We lay on the floor, catching our breath after the intensity of both the cunnilingus and our first real, passionate kiss.

Mom stood up first, pulling her dress into place and putting strands back into place in her messy hair. She still looked a bit disheveled, in a very sexy way.

"Is this going to be a regular thing now?" I asked sheepishly as I stood up.

"Yes," Mom answered, not leaving any room for argument. "I won't let you deny your perverted mother sex now that you've gone this far," she said, smiling wickedly.

"Oh, I wouldn't dream about it." I grinned back.

"Speaking of..." she said, looking at my, once again, rock-hard erection. "Idid say I was going to help you with that. Didn't I?"

There was no sign of the exhaustion I had seen in her just a few moments ago as she openly admired the outline of my cock.

"Come," she urged me and took my hand, leading me away.

"Come were?" I asked. She just smiled.

"I've got an idea of how to take care of that problem of yours," she purred, leading me into her bedroom.

"Help me take this off, please..." she pleaded, already in the process of getting her arms out of the dress. It didn't have a zipper, so I helped her wriggle out instead. As soon as she was done undressing Mom pushed me down on the bed and got right to unzipping my pants.

She got my clothes off and straddled me while I was still unbuttoning my shirt. She took off her bra in the time I finished with the shirt. Not before then did I truly realize that my mother was naked and straddling me on her bed. I smiled, watching her grab my cock and putting against her naked skin, from crotch up to her stomach.

"I've been hoping this would happened," she said, her voice dripping with lust.

She looked amazing naked. Her pink, hard nipples on her gorgeous breasts and her perfectly toned mature body were driving me crazy with desire. Her messy hair and horny, beautiful expression made my itch to fuck her.

"Fuck, Mom..." I said, impressed.

"Yes. Youwill," she answered with a mischievous smile. "Tell me baby. Tell me you want it," she whispered while eyeing my erection, obviously anxious to get started.

"I want to." I answered.

"Want to what?" she insisted.

"I want tofuck you, Mom. I want to fuck you so badly."

"Mmm... I was hoping you'd say that," she teased and pushed herself up on her knees.

She carefully guided my hard cock to her pussy, letting me slide against her lips while she found her opening. I gritted my teeth in pleasure and anticipation.

She moaned loudly as she finally lowered herself on my cock. I could feel her walls resist and clamp down on it as my cock pushed its way further inside, toward her inner chamber.

"Jesus, Son! Ah... I can't believe you're finally inside me... Fill me up with your beautiful cock!" she moaned as her wet hole engulfed inch by inch of my rigid member.

I bottomed out in her, feeling indescribable pleasure at the sensation of having my full length inside my mother. I grabbed her hips and watched as my cock partly retreated from her slick opening, only to push it in again.

"Stop," Mom said, grabbing my hands and pushing them down to the mattress. "Don't do anything yet. I want to enjoy this moment." She moaned as she spoke, making her voice sound strange.

"Tell me how it feels inside of me, Son. Describe how it feels to have your cock inside your mother," she pleaded, moaning loudly and rocking back and forth ever so slightly despite her telling me to be still.

She was obviously enjoying this, getting to act out her most depraved and deeply guarded desires. I felt the same way.

"It feels amazing, Mom. The way your walls are hugging my cock... Just thinking about the fact that it's my mother's pussy is... it's so..."

"Wrong? Naughty? Wonderfully perverted? Deliciouslyincestuous?" Mom suggested, each word dripping with lust.

"Yes, but also just fuckinggreat. Better than Tammy's, or any of the other girls I've been with," I admitted, my hands back on her hips, thrusting slowly.

"Mmm... Maybe your cock is telling you it belongs in your mother," she teased, moving faster on my slick pole.

I had had about as much as I could take. I held her down on me, making sure we stayed connected as I flipped my surprised mother over, ending up on top of her.

"Oh, Nick," she giggled. "So rough!" She smiled at me, watching with anticipation as I got into position.

I thrust myself back all the way inside of her before I leaned forward to give her a kiss. Mom gratefully accepted my tongue as it explored her mouth, eliciting muffled moans from the both of us.

"It's okay if I take charge, isn't it?" I whispered in her ear.

"Y-yes," she whimpered in response and locked her legs around me.

I pulled out almost all the way, then thrust in only partway inside her slick pussy. She moaned, watching me with her facial expression full of desire. I kept fucking her slowly, putting only part of my raging erection inside her before pulling out again, letting her get used to it. Then, without warning, I pushed all the way inside again, shocking her inner passage and forcing her walls to stretch out all over again to accommodate my eager cock.

I kept that pattern up for a while, listening to my mother's cries of frustration, surprise and delight as it brought her closer and closer to orgasm. I thoroughly enjoyed the way I had full control of her pleasure as I fucked her.

I was getting pretty close to coming myself and eventually I forgot all about technique and just thrust as hard as I could, making her tits shake from the constant impacts.

"I'm going to come, Mom... Sh-should I pull out?" I panted. She held her legs more tightly around me to answer.

"Ah! Ah! No! J-just come inside darling. Hnnng! It's safe," she grunted between groans and convulsions of pleasure.

Her permission was all I needed. With a few more thrusts I came, emptying my seed inside my mother and painting her walls with my sperm. I kept up my thrusts as several more jets of cum followed, filling her with my fluids.

"Hnnngffuck!" I exclaimed, experiencing the sweet satisfaction of coming inside my mother.

Luckily, she was close to orgasm as well and when she saw and felt what I was doing to her Mom let out a cry of pleasure.

"God, yes! Fill me up, Son. Fill your mother up! Sh-Hnngf! Aaanngh!" she screamed as she came, convulsing and pushing her thighs hard against my sides. More of her own fluids joined my own in lubricating our sexes as she experienced a long, fierce orgasm.

All I could do was wait until she calmed down, relaxing her muscles and allowing me to fall down on top of her. I slid my cock out of her weary cunt with a wet "plop".

"Mmm... Nick, that was lovely..." she whispered, panting.

"Yeah... it was..." I whispered back, laying on top of her warm, naked body.

I recouped a bit before I pushed up and put my lips on Mom's. She let me kiss her happily, though she was still exhausted.

"Mmm... so eager," she chuckled when I gave her time to speak.

"Of course. I need to make up for time now that I finally get to do these things with you, Mom," I said, smiling.

"Speaking of which..." I said, looking down below her face. There was one thing left that I had been dying to try out.

I crawled back, positioning myself so that her beautiful tits were right in front of me. Mom purred with delight as she realized what I was doing. Without wasting any time I took one of her perfect pink nipples in my mouth, sucking and running my tongue over it. With the one hand that wasn't supporting my weight I grabbed the breast, feeling its gentle resistance to my touch.

"Mmm... That's such a naughty thing to do," Mom teased me. "But then again, those tits were made for you to suck on..." she purred, running her hands through my hair.

I kept sucking and licking her mammies, wishing I could service both with my mouth at the same time, and listening to my mothers encouraging moans. Eventually I stopped, having fulfilled my fantasy. I left the nipples hard and drenched in my saliva as I lay down on the bed next to Mom. She followed, still having her legs around me, and snuggled up to my side with her face next to mine.

"You're going to wear me out at this rate," she whispered in my ear.

"I might," I answered. "Would you mind?"

"Not at all," she answered seductively. "Feel free to use me however you want. And if you ever want to suck on Mommy's tits again, oranything else, just tell me."

pbbj
pbbj
2,769 Followers