Hard Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbbj
pbbj
2,769 Followers

She paused to kiss me on the cheek.

"From now on, I am yours whenever you want."

"In that case, would you mind sucking something of mine before we get started with the Christmas dinner?" I asked, grinning. "Iam still under the effects of that cookie."

"My pleasure," Mom answered, giggling and giving me one last kiss on the cheek before she crawled down to take my still hard dick in her mouth.

**

I woke the next morning with the sober version of a hangover. My throat was dry and my muscles ached in odd places, including my jaw. Still, a smile spread on my lips as I remembered the events of yesterday. Mom had helped me through the effects of the laced cookie like she promised but we hadn't stopped there, allowing me the opportunity to prove that I didn't really need it. She had commented on my "youthful virility" more than once after.

She lay next to me, looking beautiful in the morning light. The bed was a mess, as were some other areas of the house. It had been a veryeventful day.

I got up, drank some water and brushed my teeth. Mom woke up as I came back and sat down in the bed next to her.

"Mmm... Good morning," she greeted drowsily.

"Good morning, Mom," I answered. "Did you sleep well?"

"Oh yeah. I dreamed some wonderful dreams about you," she snickered and pulled me in for a kiss. "Mmm..." she moaned into my mouth.

"So what did I do in your dreams?" I asked, feeling cheeky. I put my hand under the sheet and guided it down below her stomach. "Something likethis?" I said and slid a digit inside her warm pussy.

"Mmmff!" she groaned. I moved my finger around in her hole, feeling the familiar and inviting warmth of it.

"Mmm... such a naughty boy," she admonished.

"And you are a dirty woman," I countered, grinning. "If you expect me to eat you out again I think we are going to have to clean this pussy of yours, Mom."

"Oh dear," she gasped dramatically. "Is that any way to talk to your mother?"

"I'm sorry, Mom. I promise I'll make it up to you," I said as I led her, naked and smiling, to the shower.

**

14.37 in the afternoon the doorbell rang. Mom released me from her embrace with a frustrated sigh and put on her bathrobe.

"I'll answer it. Get some clothes on, just in case," she told me.

I quickly snuck into my room and got dressed while Mom walked out into the hall and opened the door.

"You!" she practically screamed.

"Hey Victoria," a disdainful voice greeted. "I was just stopping by to ask how your Christmas turned out. I hope it wasn't toohard with only your son here?" she taunted.

I could imagine Mom's rage at that comment. She was going to go into a frenzy any second now, which was probably just what Margret wanted. I quickly put on a t-shirt and left my room.

"Actually, it was a very pleasant Christmas," Mom said in an even tone, stopping me in my tracks. I carefully snuck up to a side window and peeked out from behind the curtain.

"That so?" Margret asked doubtfully.

"Yes. I stopped my son from taking another bite of that disgusting little creation of yours. You put something in them, didn't you?" Margret fidgeted nervously at the accusation.

"Of course not! I even ate one myself. How could you-"

"The results will be back soon enough, either way," Mom interrupted her. "You remember my sister Jen, don't you? She tests all kinds of drugs as part of her job. I expect the findings will be making their way to the police in just a few days."

Margret looked visibly pale, realizing her fuck up.

"Y-you can't... I don't know w-what you're-"

"How much do you want to bet that it's going to test positive for one of your sickly husband's prescription drugs? The police takes drugging someone very seriously you know." Mom leaned forward with a wicked smile, towering over her nemesis.

"L-listen, it was just a joke. I-I'll do anything y-"

"You'll leave.One week and I want both you and your poor fool of a husband gone, or I press charges. I don't care where you go. Sell the house after. Justget out of my sight," she growled.

Margret seemed to shrink under my mother gaze, stammering an apology before slinking away with tears in her eyes. Mom turned on the spot and slammed the door shut behind her.

I stood by the window, dumbfounded at the spectacle andvery impressed at my mother's display. I met her as she was walking back from the hall.

"Holy shit, Mom," I exclaimed. "Whatwas that?"

Her anger seemed to melt away at the sight of me, giving way to a self-satisfied smile.

"What? I just put her in her place is all," she said smugly.

"But how did you manage to come up with the part about aunt Jen instead of just beating her into a pulp?" I asked incredulously.

"Oh, I don't know. I just thought of it," she explained. "Ido feel a lot more relaxed after last night, and this morning, and noon..." Her voice wandered off and she put an arm around me with a smile.

"Either way, that was awesome," I praised her.

"You think so?" she said, smiling at me as we walked together toward the bedroom.

"Hell yes. In fact, I think you deserve a reward, if you can think of anything I can do for you?" I teased.

"Oh, I think I can come up with something," Mom said with a chuckle.

**

I was once again driving home for Christmas. The weather was much better this year, but the ground was still covered in snow.

'It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year' played on the radio as I turned into our street. I still whistled the song as I strode up to the door. I rang the doorbell, to no answer.

Idid have a key but I tried the handle first, which turned out to be unlocked.

"Mom?" I called out. Perhaps she was outside.

When she didn't answer I got out of my jacket and pulled my sports bag into the house. Everything looked the same. The house glittered in red, white and green colors. I put the bag in my room and pondered the coming Christmas.

Me and Mom would be alone this year as well. I don't know what she'd told them exactly, but somehow she had gotten the rest of our relatives to agree to it. Which gave us a lot more time for ourselves, I thought with a grin.

We had continued our sexual relationship throughout the year. I came home as often as I could without feeling like I was damaging my normal college life, and sometimes she stayed over at my place. Mom insisted I shouldn't let our activities stand in the way of me finding a girlfriend, but so far I was content with staying single. Sex with my mother was so much better than anything anyone else could offer anyway.

I left my room and walked out into the kitchen. From there I noticed something odd in the living room. A huge red present sat on the floor in front of the Christmas tree. As I got closer I could see that there was a note on the large, almost waist high, box. I bent down to read it.

"Merry Christmas, Nick. From Mom. P.S. Open now," it read.

"Huh," I said out loud.

It turned out that the top of the box was a lid, and by stretching my arms I managed to lift the whole thing off. I threw the piece of cardboard to the side as the walls of the box all fell to the sides, revealing what was inside.

Mom sat on her knees in the middle of the large present, wearing red lingerie and red, glittering reindeer antlers on her head. A piece of paper was taped to her breast, dangling from it. It read "Fuck Me!" in big letters.

"Merry Christmas, Son," she greeted.

She smiled mischievously at my surprised reaction and held up a plate. She gazed at me, eyes filled with love and incestuous lust and asked, "Cookie?"

pbbj
pbbj
2,769 Followers