Hard Friends Are Good to Find

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,912 Followers

Her pussy lips wrapped around my dick and I felt her cunt squeeze my hard flesh. I literally felt her pussy contract and massage my cock which moved back and forth in her delicious pussy. Linda's mouth closed on mine as her tongue pried my lips apart. Her hard nipples pushed into my chest as I raised up with my arms and drove my cock in and out of her juicy cunt. We went at each other for several minutes as I pushed my cock in as far as it would go.

Linda rolled me over onto my back and sitting on top of me rose up and down on my dick. I watched as she played with her ample tits, pulling on each stiff nipple. I grabbed onto her ass and helped her as she moved up and down, working my cock with her talented pussy.

Eventually Linda rose from my dick and sat on the couch, pulling me back between her outstretched legs. Kneeling, I again placed my hard cock at the entrance of her slick lips and pushed my member between her folds. It slid in as I felt her wrap her legs tightly around my back.

I was somewhat startled when I felt Dan's hand slide over my ass. I knew I was seconds away from my best friend taking my anal cherry but I didn't care. I continued to fuck his wife, pushing my dick in as far as it would go. Then I felt Dan part my cheeks and rub my anus as cold lube ran down my crack.

Dan worked the lube in with his finger. He worked one and then two fingers in as he slowly allowed my backside to adjust to his probing fingers. As nervous as I was, I begin to relax, particularly as Linda pulled on my own nipples with her expert fingers.

"Come up here baby, kiss me," Linda encouraged as I strained to accommodate her wishes. I leaned up to kiss her as I felt Dan's cock at the entrance of my nether hole.

Linda was right. I had experimented with dildos and vibrators with Karen and had even continued to do so after we broke up. So I was used to having something in my ass but I was still nervous about a real cock up my butt.

"That's right baby, let him in. Take that cock. Take that hard cock up your virgin ass," Linda cooed as she did her best to peer over my shoulder to see her husband's cock move into my tight hole.

Linda could tell Dan's progress when I stopped dead while thrusting into her hot pussy. I felt his cock move little by little into my back door. Linda's hands pulled my ass cheeks apart as Dan moved deeper and deeper, ever so slowly until his whole cock was in my backside.

I bit gently into Linda's shoulder as the pain seared in my ass before subsiding into a sharp pleasure. "That's it baby. Let him take you. Give him your ass. That's too fucking hot. Fuck him Dan. Fuck that bitch. Fuck that little slut," she directed as Dan picked up his pace.

Here I was, my cock deep in Linda's pussy as her husband filled my own ass. Slowly the three of us moved together, Dan working his member into me and Linda pushing back with me in the middle.

"Baby, I want you to eat me while Mike fucks your ass. I want to watch him fuck you," Linda moaned as I moved slowly in her cunt. I acknowledged my consent as she scooted out from under me, bringing her juicy pussy to my mouth as Dan continued thrusting in my ass.

Dan's thighs slapped my backside as I now ground back. A warm searing heat filled my ass as it felt full with his man meat. I looked up to see Linda looking at Dan as he impaled me. There was a look of pure lust on her face as she looked down at me and smiled, rubbing her hands across my back.

"That's so fucking sexy Mike. You like being Dan's bitch don't you? Sucking his cock and taking his hot load. Now having your ass filled with his cock. And when Dan's done fucking you, I'm gonna' fuck that bitch ass of yours. Would you like that sweetie?" Linda taunted.

"Yes, fuck yes" I moaned as I pushed back into Dan. I was his bitch. Linda had made me his bitch. I knew then that I would do whatever either of them wanted. Dan had fed me his cock and now he was fucking my ass like it belonged to him. More than anything I wanted to feel his hot seed in my backside.

"Oh baby, we're going to have lots of fun the three of us. Dan and I are going to fuck you until you can't walk. You're going to be our little slut. Would you like that?"

"Yes, I want to be your slut. Your little bitch. I want you to fuck me," I answered back.

"Show me," Linda smirked. "Show me what a little whore you can be," she shot back as I planted my arms on the couch and pushed my ass high into the air, meeting Dan's thrust with my ass. "Fuck me Dan, fuck my ass! Make me your bitch!" I chanted as Dan picked up his pace.

In moments I felt Dan's warm cum fill my ass. As I collapsed on the floor, I could feel his hot load seeping out of my spent rectum. It was the first of many fucks as I was to become their full time slut. The three of us spent the rest of the weekend fucking and sucking. Linda even got Dan to suck my cock although he much preferred me sucking his.

I grew very accustomed to Linda fucking my ass with a strapon as I sucked Dan's cock. That weekend was the first of many as I practically lived over there the next few months servicing them both with my mouth and ass.

Linda really gets off watching me suck Dan off, taking his hot loads in my mouth and ass. I also enjoy spending evenings licking Linda's pussy and ass before she fucks me with her strapon, all the while calling me their little bitch.

I really do feel like such a slut when Dan throws my legs over his shoulders and drives his stiff cock into my hole while Linda sits on my face pulling on my stiff little nipples. Sometimes he will pull out and cum on my stomach and Linda will lick it off only to deposit it later into my mouth in a wet, sloppy kiss.

Other times Dan will cum in his wife's pussy and she then sits down on my face while I clean her out, savoring every drop of his hot load. Like I stated earlier, Dan has given me a blowjob a few times at Linda's request but I have never had the chance to fuck his ass. I think it's only a matter of time before she requires him to lose his anal cherry to me. Linda has been fucking us both with her strapon for weeks. I'm sure she's getting him ready for the big moment.

Recently Linda asked if she could introduce me to a woman that she and Dan knows real well. I got the impression that the three of them, like me, have had a sexual relationship. Linda asked if she could have Marci over for dinner on Friday to meet me. According to Dan, she is a knock out. A divorced brunette in her mid thirties with an absolute killer body. Oh, and bisexual!

Knowing Linda the way I do, it should be an evening to look forward to.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,912 Followers
12