Hard Laced Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that would be fun," Christine said, "Please may I try fastening your collar around my waist?"

The effect was ridiculous to see but startling and erotic for all of them. She stood there with her waist in a stiff collar and the shoulders of the shirt hanging out over her hips. Christian knelt in from of her and fastened the buttons so that she seemed to be wearing a skirt with arms. She felt at herself through the fabric and at the tightness over her waist and hips. Later that night, back at their home, Clare made Christian put on the shirt and make love to her. For them both, the memory of Christine's excitement fuelled their own and they took leisurely pleasure with Clare's corseted waist and Christian's shirt.

Everyone noticed the many changes taking place in her body: the smallness of her waist certainly but also an increase in the size of her breasts and a slight filling-out of her hips and bottom to produce a very voluptuous figure indeed. She was soon surrounded by young (and older) men who wished to take her places, show her fashionable and expensive restaurants, visit exhibitions and shows, be seen with her in formal situations as well as at parties and friendly get-togethers. She became famous, perhaps notorious, for being excited and coming to quiet orgasm in semi-public places, from the rubbing and stimulation of her clothes and corsetry.

Eventually she selected one of the younger men, about four years older than herself, named Peter and it was clear that they were in love. It was also obvious that they enjoyed a shared lust and fascination with Christine's waist. At 16 inches, her waist could be grasped by Peter's hands with his thumbs and fingers meeting. The fact that they enjoyed each other's bodies was obvious even though they were discreet, and all their friends wondered how they made love and how Christine's waist came into their passion. At an evening party, Christian brought one of his shirts and fastened the neck about Christine's waist, so that it fitted over her hips as he fastened the buttons all the way down the front. It was greatly admired as an exhibition of Christine's figure and Peter was clearly fired by an idea for when they returned home.

Her career also blossomed at the same time. She worked in an architectural office as an administrator but was soon sponsored by the partnership to receive special training and qualifications in aspects of planning and design as they affected trees and the natural environment. These aspects of the work were very much in Christine's area of personal interest and she embarked on that training with as much eagerness as she had with her waist.

Towards the end of her second year of waist training, Christine agreed with Christian and Clare that her goals were being achieved and that she should no longer think of herself as their trainee. She had achieved the distinction of being not just tight laced but truly hard-laced in the way that Christian and Clare had sought for her. From then on, she visited them as friends and they spent days together in relaxing and visiting places of interest, by way of occasional vacations and trips. As a foursome, they had a special secret and it bonded them together.

However, relations between Clare and Christian were not developing so well. Periodically over the two year time of Christine's training, Clare had visited Bob's house and, on one memorable occasion, had been "unable to drive home because of trouble with the car." Next morning at 11:00 she arrived home and said it had not been anything particular and that Bob had sorted it out. Christian knew the signs and they had spoken seriously about her activities.

She was as honest as ever and told him, "Bob and I have started again. We don't know what to do but I want to be with him sometimes. Not every day or even every week but sometimes. I'm sorry. It's not very good for you, is it?"

Christian was too experienced in life and love to be devastated but he was hurt. "What do you expect me to do? Shall I leave? I don't want to get in the way but I still have a big love for you and we've done so much together."

She did not answer but it was evident to them both that their time together was coming to an end. Within three months, Christian again became a man who had no one to share his life and passions, although he had so recently known two women who had relied upon his expertise and wealth to help them train their waists and bodies. It was not in his nature to be despondent but he felt very much alone for the first time in many years. He decided at this time to advertise his expertise and willingness to help train figures by tight lacing. The wording of his advert was explicit and he had to redraft it many times for it to be accepted in newspapers. In August 1984, this notice appeared in local and national papers.

+++++++++

Want a tiny waist?

Film-star figure?

No special diets or exercise.

You can train your figure to be the perfect classical hourglass from the Victorian and Edwardian era, with my special designs of clothing and a little self-discipline.

Purely a business relationship with you in charge, but with no fees to pay. Bring a friend if you like. I do it out of interest and lifetime fascination with the perfect female figure. I will advise and you will buy whatever clothes or other items you need for the programme. I am located in London but we can arrange to meet at any venue convenient for you.

Contact Christian on...

++++++++

Christian received only four replies but one, in particular, caught his attention and his enthusiasm. She was Sophie and he knew from the first call that he had found another potentially dedicated hard lacer.

12