Hard Laced Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he left her body, and his erection abated, Sophie gave a little laugh and turned round; dribbling both their mingled juices as she did so.

"That was lovely," she said softly, looking straight into his eyes and smiling, "Please help me up."

He smiled back at her, with a big toothy grin, and they were lovers in their minds as well as their bodies. He helped her to the bathroom and sat her down. Then he cleaned her in the way they had developed and to which they had become accustomed. Afterwards, standing, they held each other in the comfortable and comforting embrace of friends who had learned something new from each other. And so they went to bed to rest, and to make love again many times that night. Sophie slept in the corset laced with a one-inch gap. To her own surprise, she slept well, and was ready for sex within a few seconds of waking whenever he touched her.

They made love from the front, with him on top. From behind, lying on their sides. From behind with him lying on her curvaceous bottom. Always with him holding her waist, and she relaxing into the corset's fierce embrace as he filled her body and spoke love to her in the darkness.

The following morning, they agreed to put Sophie into the smallest of the corsets. It had a waist measurement of 22 inches. As a preparation, the night corset was laced completely closed as soon as they were awake. She lay on her front on the bed as he urged the laces through the eyelets, and slowly brought her waist to the smallest that the corset could achieve. Then he massaged her waist and hips, and she was surprised to feel no discomfort; only a slight pressure against her anal sphincter as internal forces pressed downwards from her waist. She had discovered a fact known to all tightlacers: after a time, the body becomes accustomed to the skin pressure, and to the need for breathing without abdominal movement.

After an hour at the tightest of that corset, Christian helped Sophie off the bed and prepared the third corset. Then as quickly as he could, without causing her discomfort from too-sudden relaxation, he removed the night's corset. He noticed how stained it was all around the bottom edge, right up to her waist in places, with their juices and perspiration. He picked up the new corset from the bed and wrapped it around her. He'd made sure already that it was open sufficiently to clip easily on her figure, and it was loose as usual on its first fitting. She held it into place around her ribs as he completed the clips down the front: six of them. She was smiling with anticipation and expectation of the pleasure to come.

"Tighten me slowly, please," Sophie said softly.

"I'll tighten you to the size of the other one, and then stop. OK?" he replied.

And that is what he did. He stood her on the platform that formed the base of the bed. It was about 6 inches higher than the rest of the room, where he was standing. Then quickly with his practiced technique, he laced the corset until it was almost closed at the top and bottom but open at her waist by about 3 inches. That meant it was still slightly more open than the corset they had taken of her a few minutes earlier.

"How does that feel?" he asked, "It's quite open yet."

"I can hardly feel it," she said and he felt a resurgence of his very first excitement, on that first occasion when he had laced her tightly.

He would speak softly and treat her well, of course, but deep in his personality he was looking forward to binding her into the tightest corset yet. Lacing her until her eyes stared, her breath came in ragged pants, and she felt that her insides were about to fall out of her anus and vagina. Although he had come to like and love this woman, his desire to push her figure to the limit of her endurance was as strong as he had ever felt it with any woman. His erection was straining and painful inside his tight briefs, pressing against his trouser zip. He was looking forward in his imagination to plunging into her when she was compressed, shaped, immobilised and struggling to hold onto her consciousness.

"Right. Now I'll start. Tell me when you want me to stop." He offered her in a soft voice.

"No. let's do this like the first time. You tighten me until it's done -- even if I ask you to stop. Yeah?"

She didn't realise what she was saying but he heard it distinctly, and would do exactly as she had said; to the letter; to please himself. He took up the laces again and started to lace the corset closed; first from the top edge and then from the bottom. They closed easily since they were measured to fit her figure precisely. But the waist was open by the same 3 inches, and the bones alongside the eyelets were bent in a highly dysfunctional way. Now he took it as his goal in life to close that great oval opening.

He attacked her waist with gradual but purposeful tension on the laces, and slowly the gap began to close. Soon, her waist was the same inside this corset as it had been in the previous one; but she felt it to be smaller because of the stiffness and the extra boning in this one. She could feel her midriff and her lower ribs being compressed more than ever before. She placed her hands on her ribs and massaged them, and then moved her hands down to her waist and felt the tension in the fabric of the corset. And she could feel the hardness of the bones as they gathered around her waist, with only a few millimetres between each bone. Already, her waist felt rigid, like a wooden carving inside the corset. She pressed on the fabric but could feel no elasticity under her hands. Her waist was as rigid as it could ever be, it seemed to her.

And still Christian was heaving and levering the laces to make her smaller. The pressure between her legs returned as she had known it before, but now with greater urgency and she put one hand down to feel if anything was actually protruding from her vagina. Here labia were engorged and she could feel her own wetness. She felt the excitement alongside the terror of her imagined disembowelment. But the excitement was winning and she wished him to finish the lacing so that she could feel him on her and inside her again.

"Is it finished?" she enquired, through an open mouth and with panting breath.

"Nearly," Christian replied but he knew that they were only half way to the closure. There was still one entire inch to go and he knew that would push her to the limit of her ability and her endurance.

Christian continued his assault on her waist until the corset was within a half-inch of closing. He knew that her waist was now close to 22 inches; 8 inches less than her natural measurement. For a moment he tied off the laces and used the time to unbuckle his trousers, place them to one side on a chair and pull his briefs down again into his favourite sub-scrotal position. He was behind Sophie and got a perfect view of her figure but also he could see her face in the mirror. She was now approaching his favourite fantasy appearance; her eyes were staring and her mouth was wide open as she struggled to draw breath into her compressed torso.

She gasped, whispering with tension and apprehension, "I'm tight now. It's done now. Is it done now?"

"Soon," he said, "first I am going to come into you."

He moved up behind her, using the extra height of the platform on which she was standing, and lined himself up with her vagina. Taking hold of her waist, he bent her forward until her hands were resting on the bed. Holding his erection in line, he entered her and felt his way to the far end of her vagina, until her was pressing against her cervix. She whimpered a little, like a frightened child; "Hmm, hmm, hmm."

When he was fully positioned inside her, Christian took the laces again and undid the knot he had made. Then with one final forceful leverage, he crossed over the laces and forced the two ends away from her waist. The gap closed in a sudden collapse of the resistance in her body. Sophie gave a great gasp as the air was squeezed from her lungs, and he could feel the extra pressure built inside her. Her arms began to lose their strength and she started to fall towards the bed. Christian took firm hold of her waist and tied off the laces at their minimum circumference, and let her slide downwards. As she did so, he stepped up on the platform and then lay on top of her, still impaling her inside the corset prison.

Sophie lay on the bed, face down, and gasping for breath with her arms spread out like a suppliant at a religious ceremony. Christian plunged into her and did so until he felt his climax rising in his groin. He did not fight the urge this time and let it come quickly, spraying inside her the full load of his fluids. She was still whimpering but his weight was nothing to her. The tightness and the rigidity of the corset supported her body and his; both of them. She was aware only of the all-containing tightness of the corset from her breasts down to her hips. He rolled over to one side, to take his weight off her, and she collapsed with her face on the bed and her vagina dripping; her legs still wide apart as he had left them.

After a minute or two, Christian knelt on the bed beside her and started to undo the knot in the laces. To his surprise, she stopped him.

"No; leave me like this for a moment. It's amazing. It's frightening. It's so exciting."

Later, he released her and they talked about the events of the evening. She wanted to be laced so tightly again as soon as they could. He promised to concentrate next time on her pleasure and her comfort. Relaxed, they slept in each other's arms.

Sophie and Christian became inseparable over the next year. As loving friends, they appeared together at parties and some of Christian's official functions. They held hands, linked arms, and were very comfortable in each other's company. He walked with her whenever he could, with one hand on her waist. For Christian, this was a renewed experience: an exciting woman who was happy to be with him and sought his loving whenever either of them wanted it. But he was aware also that her waist training was ending. The process he enjoyed and sought was over. He even recognised it as a peronality defect in himself: he needed continuing waist reduction activity to maintain his interest in a woman.

Inevitably in Christian's experience, there came the time when Sophie was sufficiently adept in her training that she no longer required his help. She enjoyed being with him and wearing the corsets he bought for her, but she knew that his interest was waning. He sought the reduction as a progression, not as a target. By December 1985, Sophie was wearing her corsets each day and night at 20 inches waist. Gradually, over seventeen months, she had reduced her waist by a further 4 inches from that first evening. She did not achieve this total reduction of 12 inches in a smooth transition in her body. For weeks, sometimes months, on end she achieved no reduction at all. Then, her body would adjust and she would recommence the decrease with ferocious tight lacing after weeks of being unable to gain anything from her figure.

On an evening in January 1986, Sophie and Christian met for their weekly relaxation with friends and a meal. She wore a new corset made to 18 inches and with double laces at the back and Christian had fastened it almost but not quite closed. For three weeks, she had been unable to make any further reduction at her waist and she had blamed it on the Christmas and New Year festivities. On this evening, Christian had put her into the new corset and tightened her laces to the normal tension but she had asked for more.

"Please; tighten me more. I think I'm ready to be smaller. I can tell, somehow," she asked.

"Well, I don't know," he hesitated, "the laces are really tense now."

"It's my waist and I'm ready. Just make me smaller. I can tell," she insisted.

He undid the knot and flexed his arms to use all his strength. To his surprise, the laces simply ran through their eyelets smoothly for some inches. Sophie was reducing even further. Again, he was excited and so was she. After 10 minutes of lacing and massage, the new corset was fully closed at 18 inches. She smiled and held her own body, gratified to know that she could take still more reduction. But that was the last time they laced her together. During the evening, she asked him to release her a little and, while they were together, Sophie voiced her thoughts about their friendship.

"We've done this a lot together, haven't we? I wonder now if we should be meeting other people. It's not as if we belong to each other. What do you think?"

Christian had not thought deeply about their situation but in those few moments he reassessed their friendship and his own expectations. It was a shock to realise that he no longer had the same strong erotic feelings for this attractive young woman with her encased and shaped body. They were friends but suddenly, in a second, he knew that he wanted more figure training and sexual activity than he had experienced for the past few months.

"You're right," he replied, "You tell me when you want me to go to your place again. I'll wait until you ask me. How's that? We'll learn to live our own lives a bit more. Yes?"

They agreed it there and then, as she relaxed into her loosened corset at about 18½ inches. In fact, she did not call him again to help her with her lacing. On two more occasions Sophie did invite him to her home, once to collect some items he had left and once to have a supper. It was a farewell meal. Before he left, he measured her and was pleased with their results. She was bust 36C, waist 18½, and hips 37 inches. She had almost the 20 inch difference between hips and waist which he had suggested to her when they first met. They laughed and they kissed, perhaps a little more seriously than usual.

Christian was alone again and no longer training a waist. He felt liberated although lonely. He was nearly 42 years old and had no companion, no lover, and not even a close friend. Only his work beckoned and he knew that he would, he must, find another figure to train and this time he would find himself another loving woman so that the excitement would be more than just that of encasing her. He set his targets on that for the next stage of his life.

12