Hard Laced Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He positioned himself behind her and leaned her forward slightly. Reaching to her panties, her urged them down from just under the bottom edge of the corset, and knelt to take them off her completely. Now he could see the butt plus; a black circular flange about 2 inches across. He wondered briefly how big would be the object inside her rectum, and then he removed his own briefs.

Holding onto her waist, he moved his penis towards her lips and felt the moisture. She needed no foreplay to make her slippery, but he played his penis around her opening for a few seconds. Back and forth; gradually aligning himself for penetration. Still holding her tightened rigid waist, he moved forward into her and received an experience that he'd never had before. He could feel the butt plug through the membrane as he moved into position inside her vagina. She was beginning to drip with her own juices and a small pool formed on the carpet between her legs. He could feel her wetness running down his thighs.

The hardness of Carolyn's waist in his hands; the extra stimulation from the plug in her rectum; her own excitement; the rigid movements of her body encased in the bones and the stiff fabric; her ragged breathing with the air catching in her throat; all these brought him towards his climax quickly.

"Can I come?" he asked breathlessly, "In you? Please?"

"Mmm," and she nodded, unable to speak any more against the unyielding corset.

And so he did. Fully and copiously; emptying himself into the tightened vagina and feeling the butt plug every second.

He parted from her and held her from behind as his erection subsided. The he turned them both and they held each other as loves do; face to face with a lingering kiss and warmth of closeness. And now his fluids joined with hers, running down her legs and enlarging the pool on the carpet.

So they were lovers from that moment. The corset came off within a few minutes, to be replaced whenever they met and made love. She learned to relax sufficiently to reach her own orgasms. They experimented with position so that she could be laced onto him. And the butt plug was always there; there, until he removed it one night and they took their experiments further into her bowels.

Eventually, she was comfortable with the corset fully laced and sometimes would arrive at their meetings already half-laced; on the way for him to finish before plunging into her.

And then would come the other, much smaller corset, a little time later.

12