Hard Lay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drop her onto the bed. I gaze down at the mature body lying there. I had never seen a more beautiful creature. This was my mother and my fantasy lover. I couldn’t have been luckier.

I crawl onto the bed. I move between Mom's legs with a hard cock pointing the way. No time was wasted as an erect fuck stick rams right into a very wet pussy.

"Oh, Brad," Mom gasps wrapping legs around my back, “I love you so much.”

We made love all day long. Mom’s sexual appetite was voracious. I was just as hot. As the sunset we fall asleep naked in each other's arms.

I was awoken with my cock and balls tingling. I open my eyes and watch my mother lapping me like a lollypop. I saw her raven head move forward and feel my cock slide into her mouth.

Mom brushes a stray black lock from her face. She gazes up at me watching her. The rhythm is picked up.

“I love you, Janice,” I moan.

“I love you, Brad,” she responds letting go of the stiff dick.

“I need to be mountin’ you,” I say starting pull her up.

"No, baby." Mom says, straddling me, “It’s my turn to mount you.”

My prostitute mother teases her cunt with a couple of fingers. Within seconds it drips love juices. She was getting it soaking before taking my hard cock inside.

“Ooooooooooooo,” I groan feeling the taboo cunt slide down my shaft.

“You have the most wonderful dick I’ve ever experienced, son,” my mother hiss sexually with closed eyes.

Soon we were grinding together. She pushes downward. I hump upward. It was a marvelous feeling.

"Yes, Brad, yes!” Mom groans, “You feel so great inside me." She starts humping faster moaning, "Your father was the only man who could fill me like this when I was on top!” With a long black tress waving like a pom-pom, she declares in a screech, “I’m bein’ fuck by my son an’ lovin’ it!"

Mom’s cunt muscle clasps me tightly. A pair of firm hips thrust madly. A set of large breast was lower. Two dark hard nipples are present for sucking.

The woman I had to rape the night before was now a bitch in heat. She was enjoying this incestuous fuck session with unabated lust. She gyrates and rocks on her son’s cock inhibitedly.

Mom was riding hard and fast. I arch off the sheets to meet this forbidden cunt. She was impales as deep as possible humping wildly.

It was greatest feeling my cock had ever had. I let go of a nipple and interlace her outstretched hands with mine. It gives her the balance to ride me harder. I had a feeling this wouldn’t be the last time we would fuck this way.

“Iiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!” she wails arching a slender back, “Sweet Jeeeezus!”

The taboo pussy vibrates around me. It tenses and flexes on my invading stiff shaft. Love nectar oozes between the cunt lips and my cock.

"Bradddddddddddd!” Mom cries loudly, “I’m cummin’!” She huffs with a black mane flailing, “I’m cummmmmmin’ hard! I’m explodin’!”

Hearing my mother say those words drives me wild. I couldn't hold back much longer. I start fucking mom harder.

"Yes! Oh Yes! I’m gonna cum again!” she wails opening wider, “Fuck mommy! Fuck mommy hard!” She pants loudly, “Mommy wants her little boy's cum!"

I could feel my cock enlarging. She knew I was about to explode. My experienced mother begins to wiggle a very wet pussy up and down as I fuck back.

“Ooooooooh!” I groan, “Ahhhhhhhhh!”

My hips drive harder into her pelvis. She responds by hunching upward giving me full access to the taboo cunt. We bounce in unison.

"Oh yes!” She yells, “Do it babe! Shoot that hot cum in Mommy's pussy!" she screams blindly.

The sperm in my balls boil to a climax. It rushes down my shaft at extreme speed. With one last savage thrust I shoot a hot load deep inside her pussy.

“God yes!” I scream, “Oh yes! Yes! Yessssssssssss!” I wail blindly into the room.

Mom buckles hard against my pulsating cock as the forbidden sperm splashes inside the quavering cunt. It fills her pussy with hot cum. It was the most fantastic sensation I had ever feel.

"Ohhhh Gawd!” Mom yowls insanely as the pleasure thrills capture her body, “You’re makin’ me cummmm again, son!” She hunches higher so I could have better access to her, screaming, “You’re makin’ Mommy’s pussy happy!"

It was a wonderful feeling knowing I had made my mother have a powerful orgasm. At that moment we both tense. She then collapses onto my body.

We laid motionlessly, my cock still in her. We gasp catching our breaths. A sheen of sweat covered our bodies

“I’ve gotta be dreamin’,” I though feeling her hot and wet body next to mind, “It’s just to good to be true.”

Mom then slides off my soaked torso and onto the sheets next to me. A pair of dark eyes stared lovingly. A small hand strokes my damp cheek.

“Why did I wait so long to do this?” She professes in a low voice, “I love you, my son. I think I’ve always loved you like this.”

“I love you, mother,” I respond pulling her into my arms, “I can’t remember I didn’t love you like this.

We wrap up into a deep French kiss. I know she is my lover. I know I have her heart.

It no longer mattered if she was a whore or not. No matter how many pussies and cocks she would service, my dick would be the only one she would love. My mother was now my fantasy lover.

The next month we were constantly making love. There were days neither of us got dressed. My mother had become wilder and wilder with each fucking. There was no doubt I had released a sex-hazed genie from a bottle.

Mom continues to have the ‘meetings’. I had no objections to them. These sessions always made my parent horny. Which made her even better in bed.

This evening she was in a mood. I could tell because Mom didn’t stay with the normal routine. She would clean up the game room without delay then come upstairs.

Tonight Mom immediately came upstairs. All garments were stripped off on the way to the shower. I knew she was hot-to-trot so I stripped of my sweats.

A few minutes later she came into the front room drying the long raven hair briskly. Her arms rose high in the air as the large breasts stuck out. The two fleshy mounds jiggled delightfully with every movement.

I watch my sexy mother gawking at the mature curvy, toned, and smooth body. It was still amazed this sexy female was my lover. The mom had lived up to everything I had ever fantasized about her.

She drops the towel giving me an unrestricted view of that mature body. Mom then grabs my hand. I was led to the bedroom.

We had been making love two and three times a day. The fun part was she usually initiated the action. There were times I thought I couldn’t put out what was needed.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining. I obediently follow my mother as she guides me by the hand. My stiff dick bounce proudly while watching a heart-shaped ass sway back and forth.

Mom crawl onto the bed cat-like. She actually purred while moving to the center of the bed seductively. Her every move was feminine and graceful.

I edge up next to her. We lock into a sexy, deep kiss. No words are exchange. Both knew how to compliment each other’s movements.

Mom breaks the kiss. She quickly sits up and mounts my chest. A curvy leg is position on each side of my head. My face is straddle the athletic gams.

She leans forward, mashing a set of large tits against my hard stomach. I feel her hand wrap around my hard cock. She bends the head towards a set of wet lips. Soft kisses are place the head ever so gently.

“Oooooooooh!” I involuntarily moan.

I shiver at the tender contact. It was times like these that made me glad she was an experienced whore. The woman just knew what and how to make a man shudder.

My hands glide up and down my mother’s sexy hips. With feathery touches my fingers move over the soft smooth flesh. My lips lightly skim the inside of the athletic thighs. I then work my way upward.

I could see that the petals of my mother’s glistening pussy were wet and glistening. My tongue laps the engorged lips. I feel a set of athletic legs quiver around my head.

“Sweet God!” Mom groans around the head of my cock.

She releases it and looks over a left shoulder. A large smile appears on her face while watching me. Then a pair of soft lips presses against my budging cockhead. This is follow with a very experienced lips sliding very slowly down the length of my stiff rod.

“Sweet Jeezus!” I moan feeling the warm mouth encapsulate my cock.

She slithers up and down my hard dick. My mother gives the finest blowjobs in the world. Then she doesn’t just suck my rod, she makes love to it.

I went back to work on the taboo cunt again. I soon found a stiff clit just inside the inner folds. Greedily I capture it between my lips. An anxious tongue circles it and the smooth underside.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!” Mom squeals.

A wet pussy was driven further into my face. A set of slender hips gyrates slowly. I could feel her body tremble from my touches.

A coating of sweat covers us. We press deeper onto the other’s body. Both of us were in a fevered lust.

A set of dark hard nipples grazes against my stomach as a raven head moves back and forth slightly. A hand is brought up and gently cups and massages my balls. A hot mouth now inhales my entire cockshaft with each repetition.

Her mouth around my rigid unit had me seeing stars it feels so good. My mother’s soft hands rub my balls. I blindly arch as the pleasure making mouth retracts.

I squeeze a set of rounded ass cheeks. My tongue thrusts deeper into the taboo pussy. It swivels quickly in small circles.

“My god, Brad!” Mom squeals letting go of my cock, “I’ve never feel this horny in my life!”

I suck and lick the protruding clit even faster. She pushes back against my face with a very wet cunt. I was being drench with love juices.

“I need ya so, my handsome boy!” Mom states hotly suddenly swinging around, “I need ya deep inside me again!”

She straddles my pelvis. A pair of smooth thighs rubs against my muscular legs. An excited hand reaches down and grabs a hard teenage cock. It was then led to a very pink and wet cunt.

I place a middle finger on her clit. It was rubs roughly a few times. Mom tenses.

“Omigod!” she huffs biting a lower lip.

Mom pushes a hot pussy down inserting my very erect cock inside the taboo love hole. Small hands rest on my muscular chest for balance. A tight cunt skates down my full length.

This was such a beautiful sight. My hot mother, her body glistening with sweat, lowering herself down. She wants her son’s stiff rod with unrestricted lust.

Her pussy feels tight and wet around my cock. It moves with a deliberate slow pace to enhance the pleasure. I arch my hips upward to maintain deep penetration.

“Gawd!” I groan loudly, “I love you so, Janice Cooke!”

All nine inches of my cock was inside my mother. Keeping her eyes shut tight, a sensitive clit was grinds into my pelvis. Her hands interlace with mine. My arms are forced above my head. A pair of large tits proudly dangles inches from my mouth.

“Oh! Ohhh!” she respond as I captured a hard nipple. “Ohhhhhhh gawd!” I suck deeply on it. “Yes! Yes! Of all that's holy!”

“Mom,” I say releasing the nipple, “you feel so fuckin’ good!”

I alternate between the two large tits. I tease the dark nipples with my mouth. This causes her to move faster on my very rigid manhood.

I respond by thrusting upward faster. I delight in the feel of the taboo wet cunt. My hips lift off the sheets with each repetition.

“Yeeeeeeeeessssssss!”Mom squeals, “Yessssssss, baby! That’s sooooo good!”

That was taken as a cue to move a little faster. Releasing my hands, she sat up. Those firm hips rotate quick circles to match my tempo.

“Oh motherfuck me!” she exhales, “Oh god---it's---sooooooo good!”

I drape my arms roughly around her back. I press her downward. I hungrily catch one of the hard nipples in my mouth. It is sealed around my lips as I twirl my tongue around the erect nub.

“Mmmmmhhhhhh,” I moan.

My hands grip the tiny waist tightly. I pull back until only the head of my cock was in her. Releasing the wet nipple I look up confidently into my mother’s dark almond eyes. I hold her firmly preventing any moving.

Mom was gasp at the suddenly halt. She tries to move. The firm body couldn’t budge in the restricting grip.

“D-Don’t stop!” she stutters, “Dontcha dare s--stop!”

I smile up at mom before looking down between the valley of the big breasts. My shaft was glistening from the forbidden cunt. I could feel my cockshaft vibrating from the rushing blood. I suddenly flex my legs and jack hammer into her.

Mom’s eyes bulged as all nine inches of a taboo cock thrust into her repeatedly. I enter with such force my heavy balls slaps against a lower ass. A pronounced “whack!” echoes in the room.

“Iiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!” she screams lowering a raven maned head onto my shoulder.

She grips me tightly. A set of dark eyes glazes over as sexual lust captures her beautiful body. Her hips bounce and a firm ass jiggles with each powerful plunge.

“Fuck me son!” Mom yells hotly, “Fuck me hard!” She wails with eyes closed, “Don’t hold back! I’m a whore’s whore!”

At that moment I was glad we lived so secluded. My mother’s screaming was at a fever pitch. I had unleashed a sexual lust from my parent lover.

I wasn’t too civilized at this time either. The smell of my mother’s sex was like a drug. I nip on a rounded shoulder as my balls continue to slap loudly against her.

My mom’s lust was in control. Her body shivers and trembles with the waves of pleasure I was causing. She humps back on my fuck stick wildly.

“God, I’ve never been this wet!” she huffs, “I feel like a teenage girl gettin’ her first dick!”

She was incredibly wet. A mature cunt leaks fluids like a lawn hose. Mom was a fantastic piece of ass!

Regaining some self-control my fervent mother place a series of tremulous kisses on my neck. She nuzzles me and licks my ear. Then our lips graze slightly.

Our kiss becomes more passionate. Moist lips press urgently against mine. Our tongues dart together in hot lust.

“Mmmmmhhhhhhhhh,” she moans into my mouth.

I lost tempo for a moment surprised by the zealous lip lock. Quickly my relentless pounding start again. I caress her smooth skin, ass and lower back, with excited hands

Mom releases the kiss! A long black tress flings wildly. A set of trim hips humps unabatedly against me.

“Ohhhh motherfuck!” She begins to moan in a hiss, “Fuck your mother raw!” Mom scream again! Your such'a g-good boy!” She wails blindly, “Ohhhhhhh! Aaaahhhhhhhh!”

“Damnit, Mom!” I pant, “You’re one insatiable fuck!”

I had to halt for a few seconds to get a second wind. It was the first time in my young life a woman had me out of breath! Mom giggles as I roll us over.

Lying on her back I marvel that this dark haired beauty’s body. This taboo woman was still the sexual icon that she had always been. She was even better than any fantasy I could ever dream up!

Suddenly I grip the small ankles. I lift up a set of long, lovely legs and spread then wide. Mom’s taboo cunt was fully at my mercy.

“Hold your legs.” I command while ramming back into her.

“Omigod! Mom moans while obediently holding the curvy legs apart, “You’re so fuckin’ wonderful, Brad!”

I grip her waist while leaning in. Mom smiles as I begin to thrust deeply. Her wet and very tight cunt was even hotter!

“Mmmmmmmhhhhhh,” she moans biting on a lower lip, “Yeah baby! Don’t s-stop! Go harder!”

My mother’s toned smooth legs remain spread. Her firm inner legs caress my thighs. A pair of perfectly rounded tits jiggles and swings in small circles as I pump deeply.

My eyes trail down this forbidden body. Her shiny pussy encase around my cock shaft with a warm wetness. It was the most beautiful sight I’d ever seen

I grip her by the waist again. My hips rotate in small circles. My pelvis grinds against the taboo clit.

“Oh Gawd! Right there, baby!” she gasp as a climax rises, “M-Momma gonna cum!” She groans humping back on my cock.

Her knees pull up next to my waist. A set of large tits crushes against my chest. Mom at first chews a bottom lip and then does a silent scream.

I want to please this woman more than anything else now. Moving just a little faster and pushing a little harder I want to hear those pleasure screams again. Grabbing the soft sweaty tits I pinch the nipples. I continue to give short quick strokes.

A pair of dark eyes becomes huge while arching into me. The large breasts are forced into my hands. A set of sexy legs envelop around my waist.

My mother’s hot body convulse beneath me. An orgasm shakes her with waves of pleasure. Her ruby mouth forms an ‘o’ of a silent scream.

“Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!” The wail becomes audible. She squeals, “Ahhhhhhhhhhh Fuck! Fuckkkkkkkk!”

My mother’s pussy tightens and quivers around my cock. I pump the full length in deeply. Again, the whacking sounds of my balls reverberate. Her thighs squeeze around me almost painfully.

“Sweet Jeezus!” she pants, “Oh all that’s holy!” Mom shrieks clamping tightly to my humping body, “I’m cummmmmmmmmmin’! I’m cummmmmin’ hard!”

I was proud beyond belief. I was bringing my fantasy lover to her strongest climax. My gorgeous mother was convulsing underneath me uncontrollably. I was making her happy as I had promise.

Then I feel my balls tighten. I was ready to send more sperm into her forbidden cunt. Waves of pleasure suddenly capture my body.

“I’m gonna cum, Mom!” I grunt through clinched teeth, “I’m gonna fill your sweet pussy up!”

We both tonic and flex as thrill waves control our muscles. As voracious lovers we were experiencing a magnificent twin climax. We apex in forbidden lust.

Mom releases me from the vise grip from my waist after a final session of tighten muscles and trembling flesh recede. We fall apart. Our bodies a sheen of sweat and love juices.

Gasping for breath Mom smile at me. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever been with. Slender arms stretch while yawning.

“That was the most incredible orgasm of my life!” she huff, “I can’t imagine ever not bein’ your lover, Brad!”

“Neither can I, Janice,” I respond.

We roll into each other arms. Our wet bodies smash as one. We engage in a hot French kiss.

“Fuck me in the ass Brad, please,” Mom ask breaking the kiss.

“What?” I yap, pleasantly surprised.

“Fuck me in the ass,” Mom repeats hotly. “I wanna feel your cum fill my ass.”

“You tell me that you didn’t like bein’ butt fucked,” I remind.

“No,” Mom corrects, “I say I don’t like bein’ rammed up the ass unless it is by someone very special.”

“I’m special that way?” I ask full of pride and feeling a returning hard on.

“I love you that much, my son,” she answers softly stroking my cheek, “An’ that makes you the only man since your father to have that much love from me.”

“I love you that much as well, mother,” I say in almost a whisper, “An’ I never want to stop lovin’ you.”

We kiss again. This time my parent’s sexy body press tightly against mine. I could feel every inch of the forbidden hot flesh caress me.

At that moment I know Janice Cooke was my permanent lover. She would always be the woman in my life. She would be my eternal soul mate.

“Get on your hands an’ knees, mom,” I huskily order. “I wanna do’ya doggie style.”

She quickly turns over. A pair of athletic legs open. A beautiful, firm ass arches as an offer.

I move up behind her and place three fingers in the taboo anus. I could see that beautiful raven-haired head laying sideways on a pillow. Her body shivers with my probe.

“I never thought I would ever find a man so special I would offer my ass to again.” Mom confesses in a wavering voice, “Oh Bradley Cooke, I love you so much.”

That was such a beautiful and sincere statement. It was also a reminder that my bastard father had been the only man to butt fuck her. And that was over nine years ago!