Hard Lesson

Story Info
Cocky 18 year old female learns a harsh lesson.
1.2k words
2.87
104.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to control my semi-hard erection is proving difficult. I am going to have to egg-on this dumb girl into drinking my 'special concoction' since she obviously is able to hold her liquor...and I can see why my cousin Rebecca is so jealous of her. I am going to enjoy teaching this perky little bitch a lesson.

I bet she will never forget tonight! Look at her...she came to this house party dressed in a bodysuit and a flannel shirt... her flannel has already come off, and she is proud of the way her body looks in the skin tight one piece that is all she has left on. It won't be too hard getting her out of it. Man is she cocky.

She keeps looking my straight in the eyes, like she has nothing to fear. Is she even flirting with me? She is standing close enough to me that I can smell her freshly shampooed hair. I hope all of her smells this good. She is dancing to the music Rebecca's playing, I'm going to be a gentleman and hand her a drink instead, maybe I can get her alone willingly and that will make taking this cunt even sweeter.

Rebecca even says her name with disdain...Elizabeth. Such a show off, she downed the glass I handed her. She asks me where the bathroom is as she stumbles a bit to the hall way, and I take no time in leading her into my trap.

Right here, I open the door, but stop her and I lean in to kiss her, maybe I shouldn't do this. If she kisses me maybe...fucking little bitch laughed at me and turned her head handing me her thick ponytail right into my waiting palm. I grasp it and grab her elbow with the other. Quickly I push her into the bedroom it is ready like a spider web waiting for a defenseless fly... I lock the door high above her head, but I still have her by the hair. Pushing her up against the wall, my other hand circles her throat. I whisper her my promise.

I tell her that if she is a good girl and does what I want without causing any problems, me and the rest of the guys here will leave her friend that she came with alone. It's a small party, but enough of us to do lots of damage. Elizabeth agrees, and becomes very still. Damn this girl has great tits, a small waist and a big ass, not to mention a pretty mouth. Too bad she didn't give it up on her own. I slide one strap off her shoulder and yank it past her just turned18 year old flesh, switching hands, keeping control of that handy ponytail, I pull the other strap down. I reach down to suck on her nipple, and she makes her move, not realizing I added a little something to her drink. A valium. Her muscles are weak and not really cooperating, she tries some of her karate bullshit on me, but it don't work I'm ready for it. Fuck me I wasn't looking out for a left hook, the pussy fucking punched me.

Rebecca said this bitch could fight! All the better, now I won't feel guilty at all. I nail her on the jaw, and catch her limp body as she slumps. After dragging her body to the bed, I grab my knife and cut the rest of her revealing one-piece off of her. Wow her ass is so round...I think I'll start there. Sticking two fingers into the Vaseline I have waiting under the bed, I lube up her asshole, and my dick. Oh wow, this fit is so tight it is almost hurting me. I rest my full weight on her and ram myself in to the hilt; I guess that woke her up! She screams out but she's muffled by the pillow her face is shoved into. I lay on her as she turns her face and tell her if she screams again, I'll make her watch as her friend gets gang banged. Her bowels try to force my cock out unsuccessfully, I'm slowly fucking her big round ass, and she's crying. Not so funny now is it bitch? Tell me is this the first time your ass has been fucked? She admits that I am right. I start thrusting harder. I knew it. Fuck I'm cumming and greasing her tube. You like that bitch? She shakes her head. I pull back on her hair till she can barely breathe and I ask again. This time she says yes. I pull my semi hard tool out of her gaping asshole and watch as my cum gushes back out of her.

Am I done, ha not by a long shot? Grabbing each hand I pull them together at her waist and lock my cuffs on her. Let's see the bitch try to fight now...Grabbing her ankle I flip her like a fish to be gutted. I straddle her chest and those big high tits pinching her nipples till she has to clamp her jaw shut not to cry out, I leave my marks on her sucking all around her titties. I then present her with her next task. I pull open her mouth and spit in her mouth. I laugh at her and tell her to swallow it. She does. I hold he face in my hands and lick the side of her face leaving her wet with my spit.

Grabbing another handful of hair I pull her up to sitting, standing above her I put my cock on her face, with the warning that if she so much as thinks about biting me both girls will never see daylight again, and I show her my knife. Her eyes wide she opens her mouth. I put my dirty dick in her mouth and tell her to suck it good or else. She is slow to it and is grossed out by her ass filth mixed with my sticky semen.

With my knife I push into the top of her areola of her right breast twisting the blade and dragging it down cutting her, and she gets busy slobbing off my knob. I'm hard again, so I push her down on the bed and knee her legs open grabbing her pouting lips I pull them apart and flick her clit with my middle finger as hard as I can making her flinch and lose color in her face.

Pinching her pussy lips till my bruising show I slap her tits and mound till they are bright red. Picking up her feet I bend them into her chest and start to fuck her hole. She needs a little help so I smear more Vaseline on her and stuff myself into her cunthole. Well she wasn't a virgin, but close to it I think, I begin fucking her young new cunt telling her what a whore she is. I pull out of her only to push it back into her swollen butt hole so I can watch her face as I damage her. Feeling close to the edge I stand up and shake out my jizz all over her body like a toilet. From her shoulder I pull her onto her side and smear her face with my juices from her body. Look at you, you're a filthy little cunt whore. You are used and no good. Maybe know you will not act so stuck up. Maybe the next time a man tries to kiss you, you won't turn your head and laugh.

I un-cuffed Elizabeth and put her over my shoulder and threw her into the shower. Maybe the guys want a turn...I need a beer.