Hard Lessons

Story Info
A sex-ed class with a strict femdom teacher.
2.3k words
4.11
48.5k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A quick disclaimer: All the characters in this story are over 18 years. I would also like to point out that this story is a work of fiction and not to take it too seriously. There are themes of light femdom, discipline and humiliation in a college setting.

*****

Chapter 1

Click, Click, Click

The sound of high heels against the wood floors echoed through the corridor as Mrs Taylor led a group of students to a spare classroom. They were 1st year college students in the prestigious Edgewood Academy. It was an institution for parents who wanting to prevent their sons and daughters going through the chaos of most colleges wanted them to have a more controlled introduction to learning about themselves and the world.

Edgewood academy provided board for all of the students they took in but they were quit strict on a number of rules for them like being well groomed and they had to were a uniform. The university board felt it was good for disciple and it helped the students transition better from school to university life.

"Hurry up now students, we don't want to waste anymore time" Mrs Taylor said as she led them into an empty classroom.

The students entered slowly half expecting some sort of trap. They could tell that something unusual was happening today. They were supposed to have lab work in molecular biology but they had arrived to the class only to find Mrs Taylor telling them that the lab was cancelled and they needed to follow her for a special extracurricular activity. All they saw however was a bunch of chairs lined up together.

"Now Students you have all completed at least 1 semester of classes here and you are all aged over 18. The university board has decided it is now time for you to have some sex education classes. Don't try asking any of the older students what the classes are about it is very important that you have an open mind and a fresh perspective. Now if you don't mind I would like for the boys to sit down on the chairs please."

The students looked around confused but slowly one by on the boys sat down facing the girls, while the girls stood at the other end of the classroom watching.

"Thats great boys, now we are going to play a game about trust to start us off, so I going to ask the girls to go around and put these blindfolds on you." Mrs Taylor took out of her handbag a box of 10 blindfolds.

At this there were some very surprised looks from the girls to each other and a few boys look as if they might protest but a glance from Mrs Taylor and they knew better than to open their mouths. At Edgewood Academy not following the rules could result in an increase in their fees and there was a lot of pressure put on the students to do what they were told.

After Mrs Taylor had handed out the blindfolds to the girls they slowly went round to the different boys putting them on often with a few giggles as they did it. Some of the girls were too shy to go round and just watched. Mrs Taylor was not too concerned though as she felt it was important for the girls to develop at their own pace until they felt comfortable enough to enjoy themselves.

Once the girls were finished Mrs Taylor took charge. "Okay everyone now for this part I would like everyone to just relax and stay very quiet." As she did this she put her finger to her lips and winked at the girls then started taking some rope out of her bag. She pointed at some of the girls who had seemed more enthusiastic about blindfolding the boys and motioned for them to take some.

There was about 30 girls and 10 boys in the class so Mrs Taylor picked out the 9 bravest (or most mischievous) and motioned for them to move behind the boys alongside herself. A few girls let out a giggle as they realised in shock what was about to happen before Mrs Taylor shot them a glance to silence them. Then she motion to the rest of the girls and grabbed the hands of the boy in front of her and tied them behind the back of the chair.

"Quickly now girls", she called out as she also started tying the boy's feet to the legs of the char and one more knot around his belly for good measure. She then went over to help the few girls who had been a bit slow but they held down any of the boys who struggled and managed to tie them up in no time.

"QUIET DOWN NOW BOYS!" Mrs Taylor shouted as some of the boys yelled out in protest.

"I hope I don't need to remind you the financial punishment we here at Edgewood school are prepared to dish out for unruly behaviour." Her voice turning to almost a whisper only to let them know how serious she was.

"Now girls" her voice suddenly becoming cheerful after a few seconds of silence. "I think this will make sex education a much more interesting class don't you."

Chapter 2

Shocked cries rang out through the classroom. Most of the girls could not believe what they had just seen. They had no idea that this was the school policy and indeed happened to every male student in Edgewood Academy.

"Now girls I know that this is a little unexpected but there is no need for alarm. This will be a class like any other and I am sure if you apply yourself to this class as diligently as with your other classes there is no reason why you can't excel. I also would like to remind you that this is a serious subject and there will be an exam at the end of the year."

"So why don't we take a look at what we are dealing with. If everyone can group up with a boy then we should have 3 girls for each boy."

The girls who had taken the shock well were the first to pair off with most attractive boys and that soon started a rush for the girls to try and get beside the boys they liked. Mrs Taylor was pleased as she had been doing this for a while and every year the girls seemed to get over the shock faster and faster.

"Now girls I would like one person from each group to carefully unzip their boy and take his cock out."

The boys had mostly stayed quiet up till now. Mrs Taylor had a very strong presence and while they were tied up and blindfolded they were not in a great position to object. However at this instruction one of the boys named Billy couldn't keep his mouth shut any longer.

"Hey you can't just do this. I want you to let me go, even if it means some sort of fine." He did his best to sound confident but his words came out more like a scared whimper.

"One of the important lessons that I think you will learn here girls is that boys are far more accommodating when you have them by the balls. I think you should unzip Billy there and give his balls a good squeeze."

While 2 of the girls in Billy's group look horrified he was unlucky in that the other girl was the one who had tied him up in the first place. A girl called Victoria she had taken this surprise as if Christmas had come early and so she wasted no time in opening his trousers and pulling his cock out. She started to grab his balls in both hands while he desperately apologised. "Please wait! I am sorry Miss I won't be any more trouble."

"We will let you off with a warning this time then. Let him go" Mrs Taylor said which prompted a look of disappointment on Victoria's face but she did what she was told. "I think now is a good time to mention girls that you are not allowed to talk during this class. This is to prevent the boys from knowing which one of you might be responsible for what happens here. You are also not allowed to tell the boys what you saw other girls do so as you don't embarrass them. This is a safe place and the purpose of this class is to help you develop into confident young women. If any of you ruin that on any other girl or you will have to answer to me." She spoke in the quiet threatening voice she used earlier and some of the girls (and the boys) felt a shiver go down their spine.

"Now then, don't waste any more time and lets see some cocks." Switching back to her cheerful voice.

Although some of the girls were still a little shy every group had one girl who was brave enough to go ahead unzip their boy. Naturally none of the boys objected after what had happened to Billy although they could not prevent themselves from letting out a few groans and "ahhhs" when the girls touched their cocks.

Mrs Taylor now walked over to one of the cupboards in the room and took out from it a large basket of feathers which she brought over to the class desk. She began to hand out a feather to every girl. Part of the idea she thought to herself was to get the shyer girls involved too as some had seemed very unenthusiastic about actually touching the boys cocks. "Now I know that some of you might be ready to take the boys in hand but for today we are going to use these. I would like you all to stimulate your boy until he is fully erect."

This was a rather unnecessary step thought Mrs Taylor as she could see that every boy seemed to be full erect already. Fortunately the girls seemed to like the feather idea and she heard giggles and laughter coming from every group as the girls with devilish smiles began to gently and torturously stroke the boys. With three different feathers touching them at once the only reason the boys didn't jump out of their chars was because they were still tied up. She had to hold back laughter herself as she saw one boy practically jump out of his chair and let out a yelp at one particular stroke to his balls just to have all the girls in his group try to home in on the sensitive spot he had been touched on. She even saw some girls and kiss their boys on the cheek only to start giggling again as the boys would look around in confusion.

"Now girls in your own time I want you to try to make your boys cum. When you see a good blob of white cum exit their cock then you know its happened. They also tend to make quite a lot of noise when they orgasm too." Mrs Taylor was starting to get a little carried away herself as she was reminded of when she first went to Edgewood academy and was experiencing for the first time the joys of sexually controlling boys.

One by one she noticed that the girls did manage to make the boys cum although it took a lot of work for some girls as they were fairly unpractised and using nothing but feathers. There seemed to be more interest in this step than any other as she noticed the girls seemed fascinated watching the boys stretch out their toes and roll their eyes as the pleasure hit them. It was very important that each boy got an orgasm given what was coming next.

"We are almost out of time now girls but we have one very important task left." Mrs Taylor walked over to the desk in the classroom and produced from it a large box that contained very strange metal devices that looked as if they were shaped like cocks but hollow. "These are cock cages and I am going to go round and help each group put one on their boy now."

The girls seemed very puzzled by these devices so Mrs Taylor did the entire process herself as the girls looked on. They were not exactly sure what the purpose of these were. It was easy since the boys were nice and soft to slip each boys penis into the cock cages.

"Now I think it's time to let the boys up. Girls if you would like to go on to your next class I think I will speak with the boys alone now."

The girls slowly left although there seemed to be more than a few girls lingering still wanting more from by far their most exciting class yet. Mrs Taylor shooed the last few girls out and the shut the door and turned to the boys.

"Well boys you might be wondering what I just put on you but don't worry, you will have more than enough time to discover the effect these cock cages can have. What is important for you is that you are from now on not allowed to masturbate while you are here at Edgewood Academy. You will get to orgasm once a week during this class so we won't be denying you too much, but if you give us any trouble then you will find I am not afraid to exclude you if the need arises."

There were a few sharp intakes of breath and Mrs Taylor took a moment to savour the pleasure this situation gave her.

"I would also like to remind you that it would be a good idea to be nice to the girls as in special situations they may be entrusted with the key to the cage of any boy they become serious with and be willing to be a bit more generous with orgasms."

Mrs Taylor went round to each boy, took off his blindfold and untied him. With a smirk on her face she left the boys there red-faced and just realising that today had just been the beginning.