Hard Lessons Ch. 04

Story Info
Mitch has mother again and again; Kevin watches.
1.7k words
4.5
236.1k
37
6

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,007 Followers

The next day Karen awoke with a killer hang over, she sat up naked in bed and rubbed her forehead. She could feel her son's cum ooze out of her pussy and onto the sheets as she sat up in bed wondering how many times he fucked her. How could her son do this to her, getting her drunk, attempting to romance and seduce her and then taking advantage of his own mother?

On the pillow on the other side of the bed was a note from her son, it read that he had a wonderful time last night, he went off to the store and would be back soon. Karen got out of bed and went into the master bathroom, she started the shower, she opened the medicine cabinet and took a couple of aspirins. Karen got into the shower and began to scrub her body with a washcloth she was trying hard to scrub away the guilt of yesterday.

Images kept coming into her mind as she did this, first giving into temptation and jerking off her son's young high school friend. Then licking the young man's cum out of the tissue while she blatantly frigged her pussy on the couch. She now saw her son, making love to her in her marital bed, granted she being drunk she shamefully had to admit she enjoy what had happened.

Mitch came home he had a bag with croissants fresh from a local bakery and fresh orange juice, he put them on a plate, poured two wine glasses with orange juice. He grabbed some butter and some jelly, and he put a single red rose in a small vase. With everything arranged on a tray he carried it up to his mother's bedroom.

He entered his mother's bedroom and saw she was not in bed, he then heard the running water coming from his mother's bathroom shower. He set the tray down and undressed, he heard the water shut off, the door to the master bathroom was open a crack so he went over to look in at her.

He watched his mother dry her body with a large towel, she then wrapped it around her, she stepped out of the shower over to her sink. She brushed out her hair while drying it with a hair dryer, and Mitch could feel his cock harden watching her. Mitch quietly stepped up behind her and wrapped his muscular arms around her.

"Mitch you need to get out of here!" she said firmly.

"Why mom you wanted this bad enough last night." He said to grind his hard cock against her ass.

"Mitch it was wrong and you took advantage of me with all of that wine." She replied.

She tried to push away from his hold and the sink, it was a futile attempt as her son used his arm to push her down. When he did this, it caused her ass to push back toward his cock, Mitch used his leg to push her legs apart.

"Mom's I will prove to you that you liked what I did last night." He grunted hard as he plunged his cock into her wet pussy. "Fuck mom you are already wet and ready to fuck me."

"Mitch pllleeeaaassssseeeeeeee stops that." She begged.

"Oh yeah this feels good admit?" He said as he pumped his hard cock in and out of her.

"No, no, no, no no." Panted over and over.

"Admit." He said as he pulled the towel off, he reached around and roughly fondled her big tits so hard that milk trickled from them.

"Yes I like it." She said. "Who would not like to be fucked by you hard young cock, now if your going to fuck me, then fuck me dammit."

Mitch put both hands around to her massive chest, he held onto her tits roughly as he pounded his mother's pussy with his big cock. The loud moans she was emitting only made him fuck her harder and harder.

"Oh fuck that feels good" She said cumming. "Fuck me, cum in my pussy baby."

"AGH!" He shouted shooting his load into his mother's pussy.

Karen waited for her son to stop cumming, finally she was able to unpin herself from the sink. She kissed him tenderly on the lips and grabbed his hand, she led him into the bedroom surprised by the breakfast he had for her. The two of them sat on the bed and ate, quietly just staring at each other.

"Baby, Why don't you take a shower?" She said. "I will get dressed and go pick up your sister."

"All right Mom." He said.

When left to take a shower her quickly dressed, grabbed her purse and left the house to get the baby. She however did not return until later in the evening, but Mitch was sitting in his father's easy chair watching something on television.

She took the baby upstairs to her nursery and then returned to the living, she reached for the remote control and shut off the show he was watching.

"Where have you been all day?" He asked with a slight hint of anger in his voice.

"For one I do not answer to you and I had to do some serious thinking about what has happened between us this weekend." She answered.

"Okay I have to say something first, and I love you Mom. I want to be with you every chance we can, I don't care about Dad or anyone else, just you." He explained.

"Well I love you too. Your Father returns in a week. You and I have that long to get this out of our system. I have not had sex that passionate in a long time and I miss it, my proposal to you is as long as you get good grades in summer school and you can promise me that when the rest of our family returns that we go back to being mother and son." She waited a moment for it to sink in. "If you cannot accept my terms, I will pack up and stay with my sister for the rest of the week."

"So you are saying I get to have sex with you the rest of the week, as long as I get good grades and I can promise that once everyone gets back that our affair ends." He replied.

"Exactly." She answered.

"What choices do me really have, it will be tough once they get back you know." He mentioned.

"Yes it will, but I love your father and I will not destroy this family with our passion." She said. "When they pull into the driveway it is over and will never be spoke of again."

"Okay mom I accept your terms." He said with reluctance.

"Great." She said standing up.

She walked over to her son and got down on her knees, she looked up at him as her hands undid his jean shorts. Then she pulled the zipper down and pulled out his semi hard cock, she smiled at him lovingly as she lowered her head to it. His mother ran her tongue up and down the full length of her son's cock making it grows harder and harder. She began to stroke it up and down with her small manicured hand, then she surprised Mitch when she licked his balls.

"Oh mom that feels so good." He moaned.

She did not say anything only continued her oral manipulation of his manhood, she alternated from his balls to sucking his cock. Her son did not know this that his mothers use to be quite the blow job queen when she was his age. Several young men tried to bed her but she wanted to protect her virginity and only gave blow jobs or hand jobs to them.

Finally she stood up and with the help of her son she shimmies out of her tight jeans, then came down the thong she was wearing. She pulled her tank top off and then her bra, with that she climbed on top of her son, straddling him in the chair. He managed to reach down and pull the chair back so he was now in a lying position.

Karen began to bounce up and down on her son's cock while he reached up and played with her big tits. She got him to squeeze them more gently as they were sensitive from the rough handling this morning. Mitch was in heaven he had his beautiful mother bouncing up and down on his cock he alternated his hands from her big tits to her fleshy soft ass.

"Oh yes babies I love when you touch me." She moaned. "Oh god you are going to make me, ah ah, ah aha yes I'm cumming."

"Mom you are so hot." He groaned as he was now thrusting his hips.

"Shoot it baby, shoot you're hot cum in me." She said.

"Oh mom you sound so smutty." He grunted.

"For one week I will be your slut, oh god baby I'm cumming again." She moaned.

"Oh yes me to mom." He moaned. "Oh shit here it cumssss."

As her son shot his sperm into her unprotected womb again, she collapsed on top of him, the chair was now wet with sweat. They laid together for several minutes kissing and caressing each other.

"Take me upstairs and make love to me." She said softly.

"Yes mom." He said. He could feel his cock getting hard in her again, it was difficult but he managed to put the chair down, keep his cock in her stood up and carried her up to her room with his cock in her pussy.

Little did either of the two incestuous lovers know that Kevin had stopped by to see Mitch again, only this time he saw more than he should. As he came up on the porch, he heard sounds of sex coming from the house, he hid behind the large hedges and looked into the living room window to see his best buddy fucking his own mother.

While Mitch is in school, Kevin was definitely going to pay Karen a visit, one that he will most thoroughly enjoy. This time he was not going to leave with just a hand job from this sexy mother.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,007 Followers