Hard Lessons Ch. 05

Story Info
Kevin finally gets Karen.
1.6k words
4.49
141.5k
30
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,007 Followers

It was Monday morning and parked down the street in his camaro was Kevin waiting for Mitch to leave for summer school. He watched as his friend had left, then to his chagrin he saw Karen come out of the house pushing one of those baby strollers that you could run with. She wore a tight sports bra and a pair of tight spandex shorts. He watched as she and the baby ran down the road and out of sight, he slouched down and napped waiting for her return.

Kevin fell asleep longer than he wanted too, she had to be home by now so he pulled his car up to the front of her house. He got out of the car and went up to the front door, he rang the bell and waited for her. She came running to the door still wearing the jogging outfit she had left with on earlier; she had a look of surprise to see Kevin.

"Uh, Hi Kev, What can I do for you?" she asked not inviting him in.

"Well for starters Karen may I come in, I really need to talk to you." He said with a sense of urgency.

"If you insist, but I can tell you we will not have a repeat of what happened the other day." She said to usher him into the living room.

He sat on the couch, yet she had chosen to sit in the chair across from him, her hair drawn in a pony tail and even the lack of a make up still made her look very attractive. Kevin wrung his hands a couple of times and then he finally got the courage to speak up.

"What we did the other day was sexy as all hell, I really think it was one of the hottest experiences of my life." He explained.

"Yes, I enjoyed it to Kevin, unfortunately that is all we can do and it was a one time thing." She said. "I made a mistake with what we had done and I would thank you not to ever mention again, think we could do it again or mention to Mitch."

"Well I think some circumstances will change your mind about this Karen." He now was staring at her with a burning lust in his eyes.

"What are those?" She asked now getting a little uncomfortable.

"I stopped by the house last night to see if Mitch wanted to go play some mini golf and hang out. I saw what you two did, I saw the incredible blow job you gave him and then I saw you too fuck right in that chair." He said pointing to her husband's chair.


"Oh my god" She whispered softly, she now leaned forward with her elbows resting on her knees and her face buried in her hands.

Kevin stood up and walked over to where she was sitting he did not say a word or make any attempt to touch her. Instead he unbuttoned his pants and then he unzipped them, he pulled his already hard cock out.

"I think you know what you have to do now to protect your little secret." He said looking down on her with a sly grin across his face.

Without saying another word she reached up and took the young man's cock into her delicate hands, she leaned forward in the chair to get closer to it. She had tears in her eyes as she did know what she had to do, she took his cock into her mouth. Kevin threw his head back as he enjoyed the sensation of the older woman's skilled mouth work on his hard cock.

Karen sucked the cock in and out of her mouth and then started to run her tongue all over the under side of it. Kevin reached down and roughly began to squeeze her large tits and then roughly pinching her erect nipples through the material. Karen whimpered softly at the rough treatment her tits were getting yet she continued to suck and lick the young hard cock before her.

Kevin stopped her for a moment so he could reach down and pull the sports bra up so he could feel the bare skin of her large tits. Then he pushed her head back toward his cock, she once again sucked it into her mouth. This time he did not let her set the pace, now he knew he was in full control of this woman. He reached behind her head and grabbed her pony tail roughly, he forcibly pushed her head back en forth on her cock making her suck him harder and faster in the process.

The living room was full of the sounds of her slurping and sucking on his cock, Kevin moaned aloud when she reached under his balls. She ran her fingers from his asshole to the sensitive underside of his ball sack. Kevin grabbed her head now with both hands and started to shoot is cum into her mouth. Karen swallowed as much of it as she could, yet a lot of it was rolling down her chin.

"Satisfied?" She asked wiping her chin.

"Not yet." He replied. "Let's see what else you may have."

With that he forced her onto her back and slid her spandex shorts off, then he pulled her lacy black thong off. He pushed her leg's parts to reveal her pussy. It was glistening before him in its wet glory. He took a big wiff of her musky aroma, then he ran his tongue up her slit making her tense up. His tongue found her clit and went hard at work flicking while he slid three fingers into her. He roughly fingered fucked her while he kept eating her wet pussy as well, Karen had not ever been treated this roughly in all of her years with her husband or with her son.

She could not help having a powerful orgasm enjoying the rough treatment to her body.

She rubbed her cunt juice all over his face and fingers as she finally came with a powerful orgasm. Kevin's cock was now fully recovered so he stood up and pulled her body toward him, her head and most of her back now laid flat on the chair, while from her waist down was hanging off. He held onto her legs as he lifted her pelvis up toward him and easily slid his cock into her, he fucked with a fast furious determination.

Karen could not explain what was coming over her she reached down and took each of her tits in her hands. She was squeezing them at first, then playing with her nipples, her moaning became louder and louder. Then she took one of her tits and pulled it up to her mouth to lick its nipple, she had never done this yet had seen it in a porn or two her husband made her watch.

"Yeah, I knew you could be a dirty slut." He said to watch the display.

Kevin stopped fucking her after she had an orgasm from it, he pulled his cock out and pulled her up. He led her over to the couch and made her hold onto the back of it with her hands while sitting on her knees. He now got behind her entered her from behind. This position allowed him access to both her tits and her pussy. While he fucked her, he alternated from playing with her tits and reaching down to rub her clit.

"You are such a dirty slut, fucking your son and now his best friend." He said aloud fucking her pussy hard.

"OH YES!" She yelled. "Yes I'm such a fucking slut. I'm coming, fuck me harder baby!"

"Come on come all over my cock slut." He moaned.

"YES, YES, YES, I'm cummminggggggg." She moaned aloud.

"I'm going to shoot my hot come baby." He said.

To her surprise he pulled his cock out and shot his hot jizz all over her backside, she had to lie there for a few minutes to catch her breath. Kevin got dressed and promised to see her tomorrow after Mitch went to school.

Karen had enough time to clean up before Mitch got home and when her son arrived she greeted him at the door. He was not inside for a minute when got down on her knees and took his cock out to give him a blow job. His mother sucked on him until he finally shot his load into her mouth, she swallowed all of it, then went to make dinner.

After the baby was to bed the two of them went to her bedroom and made love all night, Karen could not believe how sore she pussy was getting from all the fucking it had received from two horny young men. While her naked son slept beside her she had to figure out how to get her son's sex drive down, sort of ween him off of the sex with her before his father got home. She also had to figure out how to get Kevin to stop blackmailing her for sex as well. None of this was going to be easy, deep inside she really loved her husband and her family, yet now she was stuck with a love-struck son and a manipulative little bastard who fucked her better than she had ever had it.

Damn she hated to admit that a part of her like being treated like a smutty whore for Kevin's perverse pleasure. Maybe when all of this is over she could try to get her husband to give her a little of the same treatment in their love making from time to time.

"That's it" She said aloud yet not meaning to.

"What is it Mom?" Her son moaned.

"Nothing dear goes back to sleep." She said aloud.

Tomorrow she would hatch her plan that would take care of both of her problems and hopefully keep both of the lusty young men happy.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,007 Followers