Hard Lessons Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers

Jessica dug her nails into his shoulder as she felt the pain starting to ease. "I... I know, but I wanted you in me. It is easing up now."

Ryan slowly pulled out of her and heard her whimper although whether it was from pain or pleasure he wasn't sure. He pulled out until he held just the head inside her then pressed forward with his hips impaling her once more on his steel rod. "How does that feel little one?" he asked softly as he fucked her with long, slow strokes. Driving deep inside her before pulling back only to impale her once again.

"Ugh...you feel so good inside me." She panted softly digging her nails into his shoulders as she tentatively lifted her hips against him.

"That's it, fuck back against me." He growled driving harder inside her.

Jessica lifted her hips against him as she felt him drilling fast and hard inside her. "Ugh, oh god, fuck me, make me cum." She begged digging her nails harder into his shoulders as she lifted her body tight against his.

He pummeled her hard and fast, drilling in deep in her hot hole. "Fuck, you are so tight, you feel so good." He growled leaning down and taking one of her nipples between his lips and sucking greedily on it.

Jessica put her hands against the back of his head and held him tight against her as she worked her hips in time with his powerful strokes. "Fuck meeeeeeeeee, I'm cummminnnnngggg...." She cried suddenly as her whole body convulsed with release.

"That's it, coat that cock in your hot juices." Ryan growled against her tit as he fucked her harder, driving deep inside her on every thrust.

Jessica held tight to his head as she slammed her hips against his powerful thrusts, she could feel her orgasm rising once more and her breathing became labored as she fought for release once again. "Oh god, make me cum again." She begged slamming her body tight against his.

Ryan rode her hard, drilling his cock deep inside her as he pummeled her with his steel. "Cum again little one, I'm so close." He demanded biting down on her nipple, then wrapping his tongue around it, before biting it once more.

"Ugh, oh god yes, fuck me I'm cummminnnnngggg again." She squealed slamming her hips hard against his thrusting cock. "Drill me, with that huge steel of yours."

Ryan growled as he felt his balls boiling as he fucked her hard and deep. "Take it all you little bitch, take all that hot cum." He slammed his hips forward burying himself completely inside her and let go crying out as he filled her insides with his cum.

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssss..." Jessica cried feeling him fill her sent her flying over the edge into ecstasy once more.

Ryan collapsed against her and kissed her sweaty brow. "You are one hot fuck." He said with a smile as he kissed her softly on the lips.

Jessica smiled as she felt his softening cock leave her well fucked hole. "You're not to bad yourself Ryan." She grinned then gasped as she heard a loud cry come from the outer office. Ryan smiled as he realized his wife had gotten off listening to him fuck Jessica. "Don't worry little one, it's just Sally getting off on hearing us."

Jessica looked at him in surprise. "Y...your wife got off listening to us have sex?"

Ryan pulled out of her and sat down in the chair in front of the desk while Jessica sat up and let her legs dangle off the edge of the desk. "Yup. She loves hearing me fuck hot tale like you." He ran his hand lightly over her leg.

Jessica just sat there in awe looking at him. She didn't know what to say about this. He smiled and ran his hand up until he was able to cup her pussy. "Maybe next time she can come join us."

Jessica gasped both in pleasure and in shock. "N...Next time?"

Ryan smiled as he flicked his finger over her clit. "Oh yes, I definitely hope there is a next time little one."

Jessica moaned as her body came to life once more. "Mr...I mean Ryan, oh god."

He continued to flick his finger over her clit and smiled as she raised her hips against him. "Want to cum again little one?" He asked with a smile.

As many times as he had made her cum already, Jessica was sure she couldn't handle anymore, but when he slid three fingers inside her and slowly started sawing them in and out she just about jumped out of her skin. "Oh, ugh, oh yes please." She cried leaning back on her hands.

Ryan smiled as he worked his fingers inside her. He reached up with his free hand and spread her pussy lips open then licked his lips.

"One more taste won't hurt." He thought to himself as he leaned forward and started flicking her clit rapidly with his tongue.

"Ugh, oh god yes." Jessica moaned hotly lifting her hips against his thrusting fingers and his wicked tongue. When he locked his lips around her clit and started sucking on it she just about came out of her skin. "Fuck, oh god yessss, I'm cummmmminnnnnggggg...."

Ryan pulled his fingers from her clenching hole and immediately replaced them with his tongue. He drove his tongue far inside her trying to get all the juices she was leaking out then licked around her insides before pulling back and licking around the hole. He pulled his face back and smiled. "Yummy, you taste good."

Jessica was panting heavily as she tried to catch her breath. "You are amazing Ryan."

He kissed her pussy once more then pulled her off the desk to her feet. "So are you little one. I will make sure you have the living expenses you need every month."

Jessica pulled her clothes on with a smile. "Thank you Ryan. And anytime you wanna have some more fun just let me know."

Ryan pulled his clothes back on then pulled her into his arms. "Oh you will definitely be hearing from me little one." He kissed her softly then led her to the door to his office.

Jessica left the office with a smile on her face glad to know that she was going to be well taken care of in the future, in more ways than one.

The End

*

Should I continue this story and if so who would you like to see her with? Do you want her to have fun with the neighbors or maybe a stranger off the street. Let me know.

sexygirl76
sexygirl76
1,528 Followers
12