Hard Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ginger
Ginger
77 Followers

Her heart soared with happiness. She opened the small velvet box, and inside was her engagement ring. Joyful tears began spilling from her eyes and running down her cheeks.

She looked up, and Jon stepped from around the corner of the house, smiling at her. She jumped from the car and ran to him, launching herself into his arms and laughing through her tears.

His arms went around her and held her tight. She began trying to talk, to tell him how much she loved him and how sorry she was, when he put a finger to her lips to quiet her. "It's all going to be allright now. We both have our second chance. Will you marry me, Marilyn?"

Without hesitation, Marilyn shouted, "YES! I would love to be your wife. I'm not complete without you." She was thrilled.

They held each other so tight, glad to be in each other's arms again. Soon, their lips found each other and they kissed tenderly. Passion overtook both of them as their tongues mingled sensuously.

Marilyn breathlessly broke their kiss, and gave him a devilish grin. She turned from him, and walked back to the car. She climbed into the backseat, and she grinned at him. She crooked her finger at him in a come hither gesture.

He grinned back and walked towards the car. As he drew near, Marilyn slowly began unbuttoning her robe, exposing her body covered with a short, silky blue night gown. At that moment she wanted him worse than she'd ever wanted anyone in her entire life. Her lust for him challenged her love for him as her most overpowering emotion.

**********

Jon leaned into the car and pushed her robe off her shoulders, smiling. He ran his hands tenderly over the smooth skin of her exposed shoulders and arms. She opened her arms to him and he climbed into the backseat.

He took her into his arms and sighed with contentment. It felt so damn good to be holding her again. His eyes locked onto hers, and he saw the love and lust shining in them.

He softly kissed her lips, savoring their pliant warmth. As he caressed her skin, he could feel the heat radiating from her. Their combined passion raised the temperature in the car.

Marilyn's lips parted beneath his and her moist tongue probed his mouth. Soon she was breathing fast and hard as they kissed, and her body trembled slightly with uncontained desire.

Jon knew exactly how she felt. His cock was throbbing hard in the confines of his jeans. He was dying to feel her fingers stroking his erection, for her to put her lips around it and suck, and most of all to feel it surrounded by her tight, wet pussy as she rode him.

He reached up and cupped her breast, then ran his finger over her rigid nipple through the silky fabric of her gown. Marilyn gasped and she began running her fingers up and down his thigh. Even through his jeans the sensation was enough to make him shudder with pleasure.

Jon broke their kiss, and leaned over, teasing her ripe nipple with his tongue through the barrier of her gown. She moaned lightly, and he gently nibbled on her covered nipple with his teeth.

Her hand moved up, finding the bulge of his hard on. He groaned as she stroked his cock through his clothing.

"Take them off," she hissed, referring to his jeans.

He hurriedly complied, unzipping them, lifting his butt off the seat and pushing them off. He pulled his shirt off as well.

For a few seconds, Marilyn just stared at him. Her gaze wandered over his muscular body, pausing longest at his proud erection. Then, without a word, Marilyn slid off the seat, and kneeling on the floor of the car, she crawled between his legs.

She leaned over and began kissing her way up his sensitive thighs. Jon shivered with anticipation, his heart thudding heavily in this chest. The feeling of her warm breath and tender kisses on his thighs was exquisite.

He looked down at her, and her wide dark eyes held his gaze as she continued kissing her way upward.toward his hardened pole. Marilyn reached up and began to stroke his cock just as her mouth reached his balls.

Jon groaned loudly as Marilyn reached out with her tongue and began lavishing his balls with wet, sensuous strokes.. Her warm tongue worked his balls in time with her hand as she pumped up and down on his impossibly hard erection.

Jon reached down and began running his fingers through Marilyn's silky long hair. She responded by gently sucking his left testicle into her mouth and playing her tongue over it. She repeated the process on his right side as Jon squirmed in ecstacy.

Marilyn released his cock and replaced her hand with her tongue. She oh-so-slowly licked up the outside of his cock, thoroughly wetting it. As she neared the head, Jon briefly stopped her to pull her blue nightgown off over her head. He wanted to feel her hard nipples brushing against his legs, and to feel the weight of her lucious tits bouncing against him.

She gave him a smoldering smile as she leaned back down to continue her oral assault on his cock. She swirled her tongue over his cock head, making his entire body jerk in response to the incredible sensation.

Gazing down at her, he watched in fascination as she enthusiastically lapped at his shiny cock head. She was slurping at him like she was eating her favorite flavor of an ice cream cone. He felt as though she were devouring him, and he absolutely loved it. He heard his own voice whispering over and over, "Yeah baby...lick me...yeah baby..."

Abruptly Marilyn changed her approach, much to Jon's delight. She opened her mouth wide, and inhaled three quarters of his cock in one stroke. Jon's breath caught in his throat and he momentarily forgot how to breathe.

She drew back, sucking hard as she did. She moved quickly forward again, this time taking his entire dick into her mouth. Her nose was buried in his pubic patch, and she didn't even show any sign of gagging.

Up and down she moved, sucking and licking as she went. Jon's hips thrust upward to meet Marilyn's eager mouth each time. He had one hand tangled in her luxurious hair, and with the other he caressed her flawless shoulders.

Apparently Marilyn was enjoying this as much as he was. She began moaning, with her mouth still full of his erection. He could feel the vocal vibrations from her moans travelling up and down the length of his cock. Her eyes smiled up at him as she urgently sucked him.

Jon could feel a massive climax gathering inside him and threatening to overtake him. When Marilyn reached began caressing his balls as she continued sucking his rod, Jon knew he was a goner. She was sucking so hard that her cheeks hollowed out with each stroke, and she was making desperate sounds in her throat, as though she were begging for his cum.

Unable to hold back any longer, he gave it to her. His balls tightened in that peculiar, most pleasurable way, and he shot his load deep into his lover's throat. His mind ceased working as the powerful physical climax blotted out any rational thought.

His next coherent realization what that Marilyn was still sucking his dick, trying to drain every single drop of cum from him. Finally, she pulled his cock from her mouth, and proceeded to lick the entire length of his rod clean, refusing to miss even one drop of his taste.

"Oh god, Mar, that was so fucking great. I could die a happy man right this very second."

She climbed back up onto the seat next to him, smiling. "You're welcome baby. I just love sucking your perfect cock dry."

Jon leaned over and passionately kissed her, not minding the taste of his own cum in her mouth. His hands began to wander over her body, her flesh yielding to his every touch. His fingers found her rock hard left nipple. She moaned into his mouth as he rolled her nipple between his fingers.

She broke their kiss and stared intently into his eyes. "Touch my pussy, Jon. I can't wait another second!"

He happily complied, sliding his hand downward over her stomach and between her legs. She spread her legs wider in invitation and his fingers trailed over her slippery wet labia. "Baby, you're so fucking wet already. I love it," he said breathlessly.

Her hips bucked wildly, grinding her pussy into his hand. His fingers found her clit, already swollen and hard with desire. He tenderly fingered her ripe little bud, making her squirm and moan even louder.

Suddenly he shifted his hand and thrust his middle and index fingers deep inside her sopping slit. She squealed with delight as he pumped his fingers in and out of her cunt. Pausing, Jon pulled his fingers out and raised them to his lips. Staring into her deep brown eyes, he sucked them into his mouth, tasting her.

"Mmmm, you taste so good. I think I'm going to need some more of that." He slid down onto the floorboard of the car and gently lifted her legs, placing one on each of his shoulders. Now it was Jon's turn to teasingly kiss her creamy thighs, moving torturously slow towards her waiting pussy. From his viewpoint between her legs, he could see just how wet she really was. Her upper thighs glistened with the excess lubrication that her excited body was producing.

"That's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," he thought to himself.

**********

Marilyn was desperate to have Jon's mouth on her pussy. She heard herself whimper, and he responded by licking her, his tongue moving slowly from the bottom of her labia clear up to her clit. "Ohhh yes, that feels so fucking good. Please don't stop!"

He licked her several times with long, deliberate strokes, before zeroing in on her clit. He flicked at her hard button with his tongue, faster and faster each time. Marilyn was in heaven. She put one hand on the back of his head, encouraging him.

Her hips slid back and forth, rhythmically fucking his mouth. She felt the consuming heat of an orgasm building inside her, and she eagerly welcomed it. Jon must have sensed the nearness of her climax. He began gently sucking her clit, sending Marilyn into a dizzying spasm of sensation. She cried out as she came, her entire body quivering with the force of it.

She looked down at him, and he smiled at her, his face shiny with her juices. He climbed back up onto the seat, and she was amazed to see that his cock was brick hard and ready again. She scooted over next to him, and in one quick move, Jon gripped under her arms and effortlessly lifted her onto his lap.

Marilyn smiled knowingly and adjusted her position so that her wet snatch hovered just above his jutting erection. They kissed hotly, and she lowered herself onto his cock. Both of them moaned in unison as she sank down onto him, filling her pussy with his cock.

His rod felt huge at first, and her pussy was so tight. Slowly she moved up and down on him, savoring the delicious friction. Jon thrust up into her, and they fell into a perfect rhythm. Marilyn braced herself on the car seat, and Jon reached out and fondled her tits as she rode him.She threw her head back, and Jon leaned forward and tenderly kissed her exposed throat.

Marilyn rode Jon's cock harder and faster, another climax growing inside her. Her eyes locked onto his, and she said, "I'm going to come baby. I want you to come with me. Fill me up."

Jon groaned, and thrust up into her even harder. Just as Marilyn was overtaken by another wave of heat and sensation, Jon emptied his milky white fluid into her. She felt his cum running back out of her, coating her thighs as well as Jon's balls and legs. She collapsed forward onto his chest, and he wrapped his arms tightly around her.

They stayed that way for a long time, enveloped in a cocoon of warmth and peace. Marilyn couldn't remember ever being so happy. Eventually, the cramped space forced them out of the car and into the house.

They went directly to the bedroom where they made love again. They lay together afterwards, talking for hours. They professed their love for each other, apologized for their mistakes, forgave each other, and made promises which they swore to keep.

And they did.

Ginger
Ginger
77 Followers