Hard Night

Story Info
A husband stops being Mr. Nice Guy.
1.1k words
3.59
63.1k
15
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VincenzoCat
VincenzoCat
53 Followers

Tonight I'm in a pissy mood. My day was crappy, the kids were cranky and I'm just all-over feeling pent-up. We have a little tiff over who's picking dinner and we finally end up with something neither of us is super happy about watching tv neither of us wants to watch. Plus I'm horny. You've been wearing a low cut shirt today and pants that shape your ass like a sculptor.

I've wanted to get you alone from the minute we woke up and it just hasn't been possible. I try to shake off my mood. I play a game on my phone. I tease you but we've already gotten snippy tonight so you just take it as an insult. My mood has gotten black. I get up from the couch and go to change into my pajamas hoping that will cut the gloom. I come out of our bathroom and it looks like you had the same idea.

You're bending over slightly and looking for your pajama pants. I can't take it.

I go stand behind you, my pants loosely undone. I touch your ass through your pants. You don't respond. So I squeeze. You make an irritated noise as you almost fall over and catch yourself on the dresser. "Stop it!" I'm pissed now. You slide your pants down revealing some lacy panties. I'm seeing red. I growl in my throat. You look up at me. "I'm just not in the mood tonight. I wanted to be, but I'm not." You say. "I am." I say. "I'm sorry. I just feel tense." You say.

You're standing there in your sexy panties and a low cut shirt telling me you don't feel like sex. I move in to you. You step back but run into the dresser. "Mark." You start. I don't touch you, I just lean in and kiss you on the mouth. You pull away. I kiss you again, harder. You pull away again, but less and slower. Your hands are on the dresser.

I reach out and hold them there. I slide my hip toward you which causes my pants to drop. I lean my right hip into your pelvic bone and kiss you again. Just barely. I feel you push back on my leg. "This is going to happen tonight." I say. "Right now." I push my chest up against yours. I kiss your cheek and move to your jaw, your neck. You try to protest that it tickles but I snap my hands up, one to your back, the other to the back of your head. I pull on your hair. Not too hard, but I get what I want, you move your head granting me access. I take it. You taste like candy and woman and it's making me crazy. You moan. I know you're mine now.

I step back slightly to pull your shirt up. Your bra is nothing special today but your tits are so I go to tear it off. You tell me to be careful. I think you don't know who you're dealing with tonight. I tear it off. I think I scratched you. So I do it again this time on purpose. You squeal. "No instructions. You're mine. Now like it." I say. You bristle at this but I grab your panties and I can tell you're wet. I'm not taking instructions from your mouth tonight. Your pussy is going to tell me what to do.

I push you toward the bed. You sit, looking awkward, not sure what's coming next. I back off, step out of my pants and peel off my shirt.

I'm hard as a rock. I back away slowly and close the door. I lock it. When I turn around, you've adjusted yourself. You look sexier now, like you've decided. You're going to let me have you. Part of me is happy, part of me is fire. I move toward you. I slide off my boxers. I walk up to your face. Close. There's no question what I want. You move in and take me in your mouth. You do something with your tongue that makes my eyes roll back. I feel your fingers on my balls, they're cold. I like it. They scratch up and down behind my balls as you move around my cock with your tongue. I'm moaning. So are you. You tickle my ass with the tip of your finger. You've never done that before. I'm losing my grip.

Rage returns. I'm in charge here. I pull out and push you back. Your ass is barely on the edge of the bed. Good. I pull your panties off roughly. I don't bother with your socks. Fuck em. I lift your legs up to give me access. Your pussy is wet. I can see it. I line my dick up and shove it in. I can tell it hurts a little. Good. But your moan is a happy one. Even better. I pump in and out of you hard, trying every angle to find one that makes you make the noises I like. I find it. You're losing yourself in it. You say my name. I like it. I say yours. I'm not going to last long. My body is telling me to fill you up. Make you mine.

But I want to wait. I pull out and roll you over. I see your ass. I've wanted it all day. I bite it. Hard. I push you forward to make room for me. Your ass feels so good, so firm. I smack it. Oh yes. I smack it again. "That's what you get for telling me no" I say. I smack it again. You moan. I dip down and run my tongue up your crack. You flutter. I do it again. I could stay there all day but tonight isn't about you. I shove myself in you roughly to the hilt. I think you come a little but I don't care. I'm not a man any more. I'm a beast who needs to unload. I roughly fuck you and fuck you until I feel it coming. I shove in and hold on to your hips. You come for sure. I ride your orgasm as I unload what feels like a gallon of cum. You collapse on the bed. I fall down with you. I nuzzle your hair. I feel your ass against me as your back rises and falls beneath me.

I can finally move. I roll to one side and put my arm across you. I love you so much.

VincenzoCat
VincenzoCat
53 Followers