Hard Pleasure & Sweet Pain

Story Info
Prelude to the poem 'Hard Pleasure'.
964 words
4.32
23.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks to Mike Black for graciously editing this for me

I had prepared for our evening as best I could. His instructions were blunt, but vague; "short skirt, blouse, stockings, heels –PERIOD!" I knew to follow his dress code to the letter or else suffer the consequences. The instructions also read "L St. Motel, Room. 6, 9 pm SHARP"! I knew this to be a very seedy side of town and not somewhere I'd want to be at night alone but I dared not risk being there too early or too late –I knew the repercussions I'd experience at his hands. Past experience proves a ruthless reminder.

When I got there, I let myself in with the key he'd sent with the instructions. The crimson letters on the envelope read "OPEN FIRST". The letter simply told me what to wear and where to go. Then in large letters at the bottom it read; "DON'T OPEN THE PACKAGE –BRING IT WITH YOU WHORE!!" I followed his instructions to the letter and was feeling quite proud of myself thinking he'd reward me for my punctuality, when I saw the next note taped to the mirror in the dimly lit room. "Pull up your skirt and finger your cunt, bitch!!–NOW!!" I looked around the dark room to see if he was hiding somewhere, but after scanning it and seeing nothing, proceeded to follow his instructions. I lifted my skirt above my hips, revealing my shaved puffy pussy and began rubbing my clit in front of the mirror.

It was so hot to watch myself in this sleazy little room, lit only by a small lamp in the far corner and the red flashing motel sign beyond the tattered curtain. I watched as I traced the outline of my inner lips protruding from my puffier outer lips. I was instantly wet! My eyes closed tightly and my fingers began dancing all over my sensitive clit, flicking, pinching, rubbing. I wasn't thinking about where he was or when he'd get there. I was completely engrossed in my own animal frenzy of self-satisfaction. As I neared my orgasm, my legs became shaky and my moaning became louder. I couldn't hear, see, smell, or taste anything until I brought myself to that point–that place where the world stopped and I got off. Suddenly, with a series of shudders and violent jerks, I fell forward onto the low dresser and rested my cheek against the mirror, panting and puffing.

When I finally opened my eyes, I saw his silhouette in the reflection of the mirror. I immediately straightened up and, fixing my clothes, hair and makeup, and made my way to him. I glided up to him and he embraced me, but seemed stiff and cool. He said he was pleased to see I could follow directions, but my directions for the evening were far from over.

He told me to get the package and open it. Inside I found three lengths of rope, a roll of wide tape, and two small clamps connected by chain. He told me to undress for him–slowly and seductively. I started with my thin button-down blouse. I rubbed my hands up along the curves of my body, lingering at my full breasts, and finally found the first button. I worked my way down the buttons, peeling my shirt further back down my shoulders with each one undone. As I undid the last button, I turned my back to him before my breasts were completely exposed, teasingly rubbing my shirt across my bare back before tossing it away. Then covering my tits with my crossed hands, I turned back to him, and sashayed around his still-standing form. Like a stripper performing in a spotlight, I returned to my former place and turning away again, I hooked my thumbs into my skirt band. I wriggled and gyrated my hips to complete silence as I inched the skirt down my curvy ass.

As it passed my upper thighs, I let it drop, and now clad only in 5 inch heels, stepped out of it. I then parted my legs and let my hands roam their way down my sides, to my ass cheeks, to my inner thighs, then my ankles. This obviously gave him a command-performance view of all my most sensitive areas. I worked my hands back up my legs and began straightening up when he moved over to me and slapped my ass with a leather paddle! As I rose sharply from the pain he ordered me to bend back over and he proceeded to alternately rub and slap my firm full ass, occasionally fondling my clit and pussy. I was wet in minutes, moaning softly with every touch to my clit and pussy, screaming out with every slap on my ass from that paddle.

He then ordered me to bring him the clips from the box. My nipples were hard just upon hearing his words and I obeyed him instantly. He took the clips and attached the first one to my left nipple carefully, and then the right one. They bit into my tender flesh, but the tenderness with which he applied them made it all the more erotic. Then he took the tape from the box, ripped off a small section and covered my mouth with it, saying it would be easier for me to not have to worry about being too loud. I was told to lay on the iron frame bed with my arms above my head and my legs spread to the corners. He then made quick time to tie the ropes around my wrists and ankles and secure them to the bed frame. I was so horny at this point, I knew I was in for a wild night.