Hard Road of Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slapped my hands. “No you don’t! Not until we’re alone.” She smiled and pulled away from me. “Load the stuff so we can go.

I did as I was told and drove the 45 minutes to the lake. The whole time Stella was hugging and kissing me as I drove. It was going to be great being with Stella. As far as I could tell, Ron hadn’t pleased her in months.

“Here we are!” I said pulling under a big shade tree on the far side of the lake. It was a tough drive for my truck and I had 4-wheel drive, so we didn’t have to worry about many people bothering us.

She just smiled and slid from the truck. “Let’s get set up then I’ll show you my surprise!” she walked around the back of the truck with a little more wiggles in her great ass than normal.

“Now you’re talking!” I said as I grabbed as many things as I could. I couldn’t wait to see this big surprise she had for me. Knowing how long she has wanted me it could have been anything.

We had everything set up under the tree and behind some tall grass so we had more privacy when she said. “Sit down and relax.” A big smile filled her face as she reached to unzip the dress. She slowly let it slid down the front of her body, over her breasts and to her tummy. She had worn a white see-through bra; I could see her big, dark nipples with ease.

“Oh yes!” was all I could say when I saw the big breasts that had filled so many of my dreams.

She let the thin dress fall to the cool grass; her panties were a match to the bra, total see-through. I saw her wonderful sex as she stood before me with a shy, little girl look on her red face. She slowly turned around so that I could see the ass that I always had my eyes on.

“Stella! You are a dream come true!” I held out my hand and helped her sit on my lap and in my arms. I placed a soft kiss on her lips as my right hand caressed one of her wonderful breasts. “I never would have known you shaved.”

“I did it this morning, just for you.” She said as she gave me a small kiss. “I heard you telling Ron one time that when you ummm… lick a woman, you hated hair in your way.”

I ran my hand through her hair. “So, I guess that means I’ll be having two good meals today.” I gave her a wink and her pretty face turned red again.

“I sure hope so. I haven’t had that done for me in such a long time.” She replied and kissed my neck. Then she said. “Ron is a rotten lover, well, when he loves me that is.”

I hugged her to me. “Girl if you were mine, you’d think my cock was a new part of your body.” I gently began to roll her nipples in my fingers. “He is such a jerk for doing this to you.”

“Well, you can take over and show me how a real man would love a woman like me.” Stella said as she turned to face me. “I can’t wait to feel that big ol’ thing deep inside me. I couldn’t sleep a wink for thinking about it.”

I just smiled at her and moved both my hands over her breasts. “Sexy lady, from now on when you need some company, you just call me.” I gave her breasts a few soft squeezes. “If he’s not going to be a husband, I’ll be your lover.”

Stella smiled from ear to ear at what I had told her. “I think that’s the most wonderful thing any man has ever told me.” She said with little tears of happiness in her pretty, blue eyes. She laid her head on my shoulder and I in turn moved my hands to caress her back.

I gently caressed over her bare skin; the warm summer sun had made her hot to the touch. “You are hot! The sun and your body heat is unreal, I can’t wait to feel if other parts of you are as hot.” I said giving her a wink.

“You can bet your ass it is!” she said moving her hips over my jeans. “You’re going to have to take these off, they’re killing me.” She moaned pulling on one of my belt loops.

I unzipped my jeans and she stood over me waiting to jump back on me. I didn’t wear anything under them that day. “How’s this?” I asked as my hard, long cock jumped from under my jeans.

“Yes!” she moaned again but this time with lust. Stella slowly moved back on me. My cock rested right on her wet panties and very ready pussy. “You’re so hard!” she said moving her pussy over my cock. “This is going to be so very wonderful! I’ve needed a man like you all my life!”

“It’s hard for you, sexy lady. I’ve wanted you since the first day I met you. I’ve dreamed of you so much.” I said as I placed tiny kisses on her neck and ears. My hands caressed every inch of her hot body.

Her moans filled the air. “Take me! I need you so bad, Clint!” she lie down on our blanket and spread her very sexy legs, exposing her wet sex to me. Want and lust filled her pretty eyes as she looked up to me.

I moved on top of her panting body. “Stella!” I moaned as I began slowly moving my hard cock over her pussy. I wanted her as wet as possible before I tried to get inside her. I knew Ron only had 5 inches and my 10 inches might hurt Stella.

“Take me, I’m ready.” She moaned as her hips had begun to push up to greet my cock.

I sat up on my legs and looked to her panties, she was soaking wet. And, the smell of an aroused woman filled my nose. “You’re beautiful!” I gasped when I pulled her panties down; she had swollen like nothing I had ever seen in my life. Her lips and clit were 3 times their normal size. “You’re going to be so good!” I told her as I lie back on her body.

She just looked in my eyes waiting for me to enter her. She was lightly biting her lower lip and somehow she had even spread her legs more. She closed her eyes when she felt my cock head touch her swollen pussy. I began to slowly push inside her, each inch or so that I entered her, her pretty eyes opened wider and wider until I was buried in her to my cum filled balls.

Her soft moans echoed in my ears as I held her close to me. “Clint! Oh my Clint!” she began to weep with joy and her lonely body trembled in my arms. Her body began to spasm around my long, hard shaft when I hit the back of her burning pussy.

“Stella, you’re just as hot inside!” I said as I couldn’t hold back any longer and I began to move my long, thick cock in and out of her body. It felt like that she was squeezing my shaft with her hands she was so tight.

She just giggled and said. “I told you I was, now love me you fool!” her hips moved with each of my full strokes in her body. She took my long cock like no other women I had ever been with. It fit inside her body like a fine glove.

“I’m not going to last very long. You feel so good I’ll be cuming in just a few minutes.” I moaned as I moved in and out of her faster. “I’ve never been inside someone as nice as you.” I said and slid my tongue in her mouth. Our hips moved together like we had been making love to each other for years, not just one afternoon.

Stella hugged me as tight as she could. “I’m cuming!” she said as she began to laugh. “I can’t believe it, I’m cuming!” her fingernails dug deep in my back and her great legs wrapped around my hips, thrusting my long cock into her deepest depths. “Yes! Cum on my cock, you sexy fucking thing!” I moaned as my cock pumped in and out of her tight pussy. “Cum on me so I can fill your sexy body full of hot, thick cum!”

I felt her tighten around my shaft and her screams filled the air. “OH MY GOD! YES! YES!” her pussy locked on my cock like a vise as her orgasm ran through her lonely body. “Cum in me, Clint! Fill my pussy full!” her hips thrust my cock deeper into her wet pussy.

“STELLA!” I yelled as I began to release deep into the back of her pussy. “Oh baby!” my cock came so hard it hurt as I filled her tiny hole. I pumped her as hard and deep as I could ram my hard, long cock into her body and she loved it.

Her hips rammed up to my cock and she screamed. “YES, LOVE ME!” and had another orgasm rush through her young, sexy body. “Clint, yes! Love me!” her arms and legs fell to the blanket, as I kept pumped her lonely body, I wanted to please this sexy woman as much as I could. She had been lonesome to long.

Later we lie in each other’s arms. “That was wonderful!” Stella said and gave me a great kiss then added. “I guess we should be getting back. Ron might start to wonder about us.” She giggled and pulled from my arms. “I hope we can do this again real soon!” she said as she pulled on her panties.

“When ever he is gone, just give me a call.” I said as I moved her against my still hard cock. I’d be more than happy to put this inside you.” I said as I pushed it against her wet panties.

She giggled again and replied. “Just think of it as your home away from home.” She laughed. “Get dressed before we end up doing it again.”

5.

Later that day when I pulled up to Stellas’ house, Ron was sitting out front with a hateful look on his face and said he asked. “Where and the fuck have you two been?” he took a drink of the beer in his hand and added. “Or should I even ask?”

“We went up to the lake. You were fishing and I didn’t feel like sitting home all by myself!” Stella snapped back at her drunken husband. “And, we had a great time!” she said as she gave me a wink.

Ron threw the beer down on the ground and stood up. “You know, I’m starting to wonder about you two seeing each other so much.” He said as he staggered to move towards me. “As for you, I’d be grateful if you’d stay the fuck away from my wife! Or, I might just have to kick your ass!”

I looked to one of their neighbors as he was trimming a small shrub in his yard. A smile came across his face when he heard what Ron had said. “Ron ol’ buddy, you be sure and let me know when you plan on doing that because I don’t want to miss it.” I laughed at him.

“Laugh away prick, you might be surprised.” He said as he flipped a lit cigarette towards me.

“I’m sure I will be!” I laughed again and gave Stella a nice and tight hug. “If he gives you any shit call me. I’ll come over and kick the shit out of him.” I whispered in her ear, got into my truck, and drove away.

Ron walked behind Stella as she went inside their home. “Have fun fucking him, bitch?” he asked her as his fist slammed into the back of her head sending her falling into her antique coffee table. “Oh no!” Ron gasped when he saw that Stella had fallen on the sharp corner of the table.

6.

I went to the gym and worked out an hour before I headed home to find that I had a very nice message on my answering machine. “Hi handsome, this is Kelly. I was hoping you’re feeling good enough to go out to dinner.” I pulled off my sweatshirt and listened to the rest of her message. “I sure could use a nice, big man to treat me special tonight! Call me!”

“You bet that sweet ass of yours I’ll call you.” I said as I dialed her number and sent up a date to meet her at a restaurant downtown. I really wanted her; I loved being with tall women maybe it was because I loved looking into their eyes as we made love.

As soon as I walked inside the cozy restaurant, I saw Kelly sitting in the back waiting for me. “Hi handsome.” She said standing up to hug me. I enjoyed the feel of her hip and pelvic bones as they protruded against my cock.

I looked over the black, spandex skirt she had worn. It hugged every wonderful curve on her body, even her tiny breasts. “Wow! You trying to kill me?” I asked as I turned her around so that I could see every inch of her extremely lean body, mostly her great little ass. “You could be arrested for wearing that.” I added, as I smelled her delightful perfume.

She sat back down. “Does that mean you like it?” she replied crossing her long stocking covered legs making sure she lifted her leg so that I had a quick glimpse up the short skirt.

I made sure I watched her legs as long as I could. “Oh yes! Too good.” I replied looking into her pretty, blue eyes as her short, blonde hair fell on her face.

“Thank you very much.” She smiled. “It’s nice hearing that from a man that really means it and not from some guy lying just to get in my panties.” She said as she gently pushed her hair from her face. She leaned on the table and her fingers began to twirl a strand of her hair.

“Now wait, what color panties do you have on? I might have to take that back!” I teased her and I could see her young face turn a nice bright shade of red.

“Well, I don’t just tell that information to just anybody.. ”She started to giggle as her embarrassed face got even brighter. “On this beautiful summer night, I’m wearing a nice pair of see-through red ones.”

I reached to caress her face. “In that case, I take it back!” I winked at her and saw our server coming towards our table.

“Good evening. I’m Julie and I’ll be serving you tonight.” She said with a very warm smile.

I gave her a fast look over, “Would you like to start off with a drink?” I asked Kelly as I smiled at her.

“Sounds great! I’ll have a glass of red wine.” She replied and her eyes filled with happiness as she looked at me.

I looked back to Julie and gave her our order. “I think I’ll have the same and send over one of your best appetizer plates.”

“Very good, Sir.” She replied and walked away leaving Kelly and I alone to carry on our flirting.

“So, how’s your company doing these days?” Kelly asked me as her fingers went back to twirling her pretty, blonde hair.

I looked to her pretty face and replied. “It’s my best year yet! I’m very happy about it.”

“I’m glad, I remember last year Stella told me you all most went under.” She said with a smile. “It’s a moving company, right?” she asked.

I knew what was coming next but I didn’t care. “Yes, it is. Do you need me to come over and help you ‘move’ anything?” I replied with a little wink.

“How did you know?” she said with a big grin. “I bet you always have pretty, sexy ladies asking you to ‘move’ things.” She teased back.

I reached to hold her hand. “It’d be fine, I’d enjoy ‘moving’ anything for you.” I saw her face turn pink again. “Well, after tonight, you’ll be seeing a lot of me!” She gave my hand a soft squeeze and replied. “I’m having a very nice time with you also.” She took a sip of wine and added. “It would be fun spending the day together.” Another little smile filled her lips. “Or, even a night.”

After our dinner I took her hand and led her to the small dance floor. “My I?” I asked as I bow to her.

“My pleasure, Sir.” She replied and moved her tall, lean body against mine and put her head on my shoulder. We fit together better than any woman I had ever danced with before did.

The soft music played as we slowly moved against each other. Before I knew it, I had a full hard cock that was pushing between her slender legs and she began to moan softly in my ear. “This is wonderful!” she said stopping to give me a very sexy gaze and moved even closer against my hardness.

I moved my hands down to each of her breathtaking cheeks and started to caress them. “It sure is.” I whispered in her ear and cautiously moved my hands under the short skirt to her delicate panties.

More soft moans came from her body as I began to trace her thin panty line from her hips down her wonderful behind until my fingers moved between her legs. “You trying to take advantage of me?” she softly moaned.

“Could be if you’re interested.” I softly whispered in her ear and began to kiss her neck. My hands continued to caress her great ass and a little teasing between her legs until I could feel the wetness. I looked into her soft, blue eyes and asked. “Want to go someplace? I’d sure love to be with you tonight.”

She had a look of disappointment on her face and she replied. “I can’t tonight, I should have already been home. My sister is staying with me and we’re getting up very early to drive to our parents house, our Dad is dying of cancer.” She gave me a soft kiss. “But, I’d love to sometime very, very soon!”

I pulled her against me as tight as I could get her and my hands were squeezing her wonderful ass. ”Do you know I’m going to be in pain all night?” I said as I made sure to push my hard cock into her pussy.

A moan came from her mouth as I pushed into her. “Oh my! I bet you are!” Kelly said as her hips pushed into my hardness. “Let’s go outside.” She said in a very sexy tone.

I walked Kelly to her car; we stood looking into each other’s eyes. I really liked this wonderful young woman and I could feel that she also had feelings towards me. She rests against her car and I pressed into the front of her.

“If we don’t stop soon, I’ll never get home.” Kelly said with a smile and her arms wrapped around my neck. I could feel her trembling against my cock.

I pushed into her hips. “Come home with me, please!” I begged her as I moved against her young and sexy body. I could feel the heat coming from between her long seductive legs and I knew that she also wanted me.

“Ohhhh, please stop! You’re getting the best of me.” She moaned as I pulled her tiny skirt up. My hands moved over her trim hips and down the front of her soaking wet panties. “Clint!” Kelly gasped as two of my fingers gently slid inside her warm body.

I slowly moved my fingers in and out of her body as we kissed each other with more passion than I had felt in a very long time. “Please!” I asked her again as I felt her body lock on my fingers.

“OH MY GOD!” Kelly screamed out as a wonderful orgasm rushed through her sexy body. “Yes!” she giggled as she used my fingers like a cock. Her hips thrust to meet my fingers as I pleased her.

“Go, sexy! Cum on my fingers. I want to feel you squeeze them.” I said as I pushed deeper in her young body. “That’s my girl!” I said when I felt another orgasm rush over her.

Kellys’ arms squeezed me as she enjoyed my loving fingers. “You’re wonderful!” she moaned. Kelly lie against me until her body began to relax.

I gave Kelly a kiss and started to pull from her. “No you don’t! I might not be able to go home with you, but after what you just did for me, I think I’d be more than happy to return the favor.” She said with a big smile and gave her sexy red lips a long slow lick.

I caressed her beautiful hair and replied. “You don’t have to, but coming from you I think it would be just great!” I kissed her again as I felt her pulling my long cock from my pants.

She knelt in front of me and slowly started to kiss every inch of my cock. “This is the biggest thing I’ve ever seen in my life!” Kelly moaned and I felt her hot breath on me. “I’ve only been with one man and he was only 4 inches long. I’ll feel like a virgin to you.” She said looking up to my face. “Here goes, handsome!” and she sucked my hard cock into her mouth and down her throat.

“Wait a second.” I said and I pulled from her warm mouth. “I have to piss!” I started to walk to the back of Kellys’ car.

She grabbed my hand and said. “I’ve always had a fantasy that you could help me with.” Kelly grinned very big. “I hope you don’t think I’m a total pervert, but I’ve always wanted to hold a mans cock as it peed on my ummm between my legs.” I thought for a second. “Shoot, have fun!” I said as I pushed my cock in her hands. I had always wanted to piss on a girl myself, I don’t know why but the idea always seemed sexy.

“Thank you!” Kelly moaned and stood up to pull off her already soaked panties. She stood in front of me with both her hands holding my cock head against her wet pussy. “Go! Piss all over my pussy!” she cried out with pure lust in her sexy voice. Her eyes looked on my cock as it pointed between her long legs.

I relaxed and my hot piss shot from my cock and on her pussy. “OH YES! OH MY GOD!” Kelly screamed as my hot fluid rushed from my cock and all over her pussy and down her legs. “Thank you! This is so hot!” Kelly moaned as my piss continued to flow over her most private spot. Another orgasm rushed over her trembling, young body.

After I had finished her, hands still held me as tight as she could. “What a mess!” I said as I looked at her lower body. There wasn’t a dry spot on her. “I should have said no, I really liked being in that hot mouth of yours.” I said giving her a kiss.