Hard Road of Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just smiled and started to stroke her hands up and down my shaft as it pushed into the front of her piss covered pussy. “Now I want it to cum on me.” Kelly said with one of her sexy smiles. “In one night you are going to fulfill more than half of my dirty fantasies.”

“I’m more than happy to help you.” I moaned as I started to fuck Kellys’ hands. She held them just below her pussy, each time I pushed to her I could feel my shaft rub her hot pussy.

Kelly moaned out each time that my cock touched her. “This is killing me!” she said in a painful voice and moved her hands away from my hard shaft. Her pretty eyes looked into mine and I knew what this sexy girl wanted.

I bent my knees a little and positioned my cock to her opening. With one push, my cock was deep inside her yearning body. It felt like a thousand or more fingers were squeezing me as Kelly welcomed me inside. “You beautiful girl! So tall, so sexy! You’re the perfect height for me to fuck standing up.” I moaned as my mouth covered Kellys’.

After our kiss, “It feels so good! I thought it would hurt me.” Kelly moaned as she lie against me as my hard cock moved in and out of her tall, sexy body. “Do you like the idea of having children, I want at least two, a boy and a girl.” She said looking to me with a big smile of happiness on her face.

“As long as they’re somebody else’s, I’m getting to old.” I told Kelly and her wonderful smile faded from her face and a hurt look replaced it. “I’m sorry, I just have never been around many kids.” I told Kelly and gave her a gentle hug.

She lie against me and moaned with each gentle thrust of my cock. “It’s OK not many men have the same dreams that I have.” Kellys’ soft blue eyes looked into mine. “I’m so close! Please cum in me!” Kelly begged as I pumped her faster and deeper.

“Oh you sweet, sweet girl. I could fall for you so easy!” I told her as we orgasmed together, our bodies locked together as one.

We made love in the warm night air, not caring if anyone saw us or not. I had been with many women in my life, but never no one as special as Kelly had.

7.

I woke up the next morning with a tall, blonde haired girl on my mind. I picked up the telephone to call her. “Oh fuck! She went to see her Mom and Dad.” I said aloud and decided to call Stella to tell her what a great time we had.

“Hello.” Ron said into the telephone.

“Hey Ron, I just wanted to say sorry about yesterday.” I said waiting for him to apologize for being a total ass hole. I heard him breathing into the telephone but he didn’t say a word. “Well, since you’re still pissed can I talk to Stella for a second?” I asked.

“Umm, she umm went to stay with her Mother in California for a few weeks.” He stuttered into the telephone. “I need to go.” And he hung up the telephone as fast as he could.

I thought for a second. “She’d never leave like that without telling me. Especially after yesterday.” We had a great day of lovemaking and I knew that she wouldn’t leave town like this. She had a great job at the bank with Kelly and was getting a promotion.

I called for Stella every week and Ron would always say the same thing. “She’s still at her Mothers place.” And the prick would hang up on me.

Kelly had also disappeared. I called her place every day too. And after a few weeks her telephone was disconnected. I can truthfully say that I was very heart broken, I had some special feelings for her, and now I had no idea of how to find her.

My life was pretty much on the down side. I’m glad I had some very good people running my business or it would have went under for sure. I had lost interest in life and started to drink.

I guess six months had passed before I realized it was time to move on and get my ass back into life. It was hard having lost my best friend in the world, but Stella must have found a better life. And as for Kelly, I still dreamed of her and I think I would for the rest of my life.

Please, remember to vote on this story and any others you may read, thank you!