Hard Sell

Story Info
A mistress tries to get her slave to obey.
3.1k words
4.1
15.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petmyhead
petmyhead
1,110 Followers

"You might as well give up now, if you think you're going to find anything here that'll work on me." Annie said as she and Lily entered the store.

"You can talk big as much as you want, it's not going to matter much longer." Lily replied as she rolled her eyes. She hated leaving the house on a Saturday, but she was making a special exception for Annie. Even then, she'd left the house wearing an oversized, loose grey t-shirt that slipped off of one shoulder and went past her hips, tight black yoga pants, and flip flops; she just hoped no one she knew could see her dressed like this without any makeup on.

"Right. Like any of this junk actually works." Annie folded her arms underneath her chest as she followed along after Lily. Unruly as she was, the leash Lily was holding would deliver a nasty shock to Annie if she let it go too taut. Like most slaves, her clothing was minimal, a small blessing in the hot summer weather. All she wore was the collar around her neck and a thin chain around her waist, a three-inch wide strip of cloth dangling down on either side of it to provide her just enough modesty to be tempting while doing little to actually hide anything.

"Just you wait and see." Both girls shivered as they stepped out of the humid heat and into the cool, air-conditioned store. It was brightly lit with high ceilings and long aisles. Everywhere they looked were shelves stocked with the very latest in slave accessories and products. Most of it was mundane items like clothing and bondage gear, but there were more exotic items for sale mixed in as well.

"Oh. Maybe we should get a Milker set. It would fill you out a bit, and girl milk is so very, very sweet." Lily said as she considered the packaged box at eye level of the aisle. It included two sets of long holstein-patterned gloves and stockings, a high-power breast pump, a brain-pacifying headband with adorable cow ears, and a twelve month supply of bovine formula, guaranteed to give a girl an extra four cup sizes and produce one quart of milk a day when taken as directed.

"Sure. If you don't mind me spitting in that milk first." Annie grinned. She was a slave, but that didn't mean she had to like it, or that she had to put up with any of Lily's crap. She still had basic human rights, including protection from cruel and unusual punishment, so while she couldn't change her fate, she could at least be more trouble than she was worth for her new mistress.

It was slowly driving Lily crazy. If she couldn't find something here, she was considering selling Annie off and saving up for a more well-trained girl, "Maybe a chastity belt then? See how much more submissive you become after a week without masturbating."

Those came in a wide variety of styles. There were the classics, big bulky devices made of solid metal that relied on brute force to keep a girl from touching herself. Alongside those were more modern methods: cute, skimpy panties that a girl couldn't remove no matter how hard she tried, that dulled the sex. Rectangular stickers that did the same thing and were meant to be applied over a slit. For owners that still wanted use of a girl at the same time, topical gels that would numb the affected area for days at a time.

"I mean...okay? I don't masturbate anyhow though." Annie shrugged.

Lily looked at her, her mouth hanging slightly ajar. Masturbation was a daily habit for her and the idea that it was something that an attractive slavegirl like Annie did without was difficult for her to process, "You're kidding, right?"

"No...? Not everyone is a pervert like you. Obviously." More than anything else, Lily couldn't stand the way Annie would talk to her as if she were an idiot, incapable of grasping the obvious.

"Maybe I'll just get a mind wipe for you then!" Lily threatened. Mind wipes were expensive but effective, capable of erasing a slave's personality completely and replacing it with the programming of their choosing. Skills could be downloaded, turning them into eager, submissive servants that were experts in massage and cooking both. Alternatively, personality uploads based on celebrities were popular. Some even had copies of their own personality uploaded in a slave, vicariously living out their own submissive fantasies in a new body.

"Your daddy loves you, but not that much." Annie said with a grin. She knew it was an empty threat. Mind wipes cost more than twice the price of a slavegirl, and not even a spoiled princess like Lily could get one just because she was annoyed.

"Unnngrrrh!" Lily threw her hands to her side and made a high pitched growl in the back of her throat, "Just you wait! I'm going to—!"

"Hello there, ma'am. Would you like some help finding what you're looking for?"

Both girls turned around to see the store clerk who had interrupted their little spat, their heads tilting up in unison as they looked at him; At 5'5, Annie was three inches taller than Lily, and the man was at least a foot taller than her. Dressed in jeans and a white t-shirt with the store logo at the breast, he had the broad shoulders, a strong jaw, and big hands that made Lily bite down on her lower lip and completely forget to answer his question.

Annie was the first to recover, "Ah...we're good. Just looking around. Don't think we really need anything tod—"

The employee put his hand on top of Annie and pushed down firmly, enough to make her bow her head, "Shhh...I'm speaking with your Mistress right now. A good slave doesn't interrupt."

"Yes, sir..." Annie said with a breathiness that Lily didn't know she was capable of.

The man kept his hand on Annie as he turned back to Lily, "So just what is it you're looking for, ma'am?"

Lily swallowed-why hadn't she left the house dressed cute?-summoned up her courage, and flashed her best smile at him, "Your phone number?"

He grinned back at her, "Well aren't you forward? I dig that. But surely you didn't come all this way just looking for a date."

She felt a surge of triumph, made all the sweeter with Annie there to see it, "Awesome! Yes. Um...her. She's the worst. She's always talking back to me and rolling her eyes and slacking off and...and everything else you can imagine a terrible slave doing."

The employee pulled back on Annie's ponytail, making her head raise up so he could see her eyes, "Is that true?"

Annie looked like she had been caught with her hand stuck in a cookie jar, though Lily didn't think that flush on her face was from shame alone, "Yes, sir. Sorry, sir."

"Well, don't worry, girls. I think I've got just the thing. This way, aisle six." He led them through the store, both girls following close behind him, both appreciating just how well-defined the muscles of his back were, as well as how tight those jeans he was wearing were.

"There's a lot of philosophies on how to take care of a slave, but personally, I've always liked to keep things simple. Carrot and stick." He said as he gestured towards the products. Dildos, strapons, buttplugs, anal hooks, benwa balls, all manner of items meant for insertion, "The impression I get, is that your sticks don't have quite enough bite to them, and your carrots aren't tasty enough."

Lily nodded, not quite following the analogy, "Uh huh. Sure. So ah...what do you suggest?"

"This little beauty here." He grabbed one of the packages and opened it up, pulling out a rubbery, elastic looking pair of panties with two small dildos on the inside; Lily didn't think either was as big or thick as her thumb.

The two girls looked at each other, at the product, at the salesman, before Lily answered, "Well...it's worth a try, I guess."

"That's the spirit." He handed the strange panties to Annie, "Go ahead and slip into these then."

"Yes, sir." She said with a meekness Lily wished she'd have at home, and then stepped into them, pulling them up. The first dildo went in easily enough, but the one at her back entrance took a bit more wiggling and pushing, Annie's breathing getting a little ragged as her excitement grew.

After Annie finally managed to get the panties on snugly, the salesman rewarded her with a pat on the head, "Good girl."

When the employee said that, Lily felt a stab of jealousy, but the pain was relieved when he handed her a small remote with a simple red and green LED interface, both displays showing 0, both with a pair of similarly colored buttons beneath them, "Alright. Now this is how it works. Say your slave has behaved well. She's respectful and obedient. You give her a reward. Try pressing this button three times."

Lily couldn't help but shamelessly sigh as she felt his fingers on hers, guiding her to the right button. She pressed the button three times without even thinking about it, and the green 0 on the remote incremented up to 3.

There was a slight hum and then Annie was shaking, hugging herself, her hand over her mouth as she suppressed a moan.

"As you can see, the Bitch Tamer 2.0 is more than just a pair of simple vibrating panties. Finely tuned electric stimulation excites her nerve endings in a way that's guaranteed to force an orgasm out of her body, while the patented biofeedback algorithms making sure she's never overstimulated or burnt out even at the highest settings." Together they watched as Annie slowly succumbed, falling to her knees and wailing out as her body shook with the pleasure of climax.

"As you can see, now that she's cum, things reset back to zero. If you'd like a continuous reward, simply hold down the button for five seconds. How does that sound? Would you like a good, long, hard reward?" He asked Annie, pushing her chin up so she'd meet his gaze.

"Yes please...god...never felt anything like that...that was three? How high does it go? Can you show me?" Annie asked with a relaxed smile on her face, giggling, intoxicated on the afterglow.

"Not a bad carrot, right?" He asked Lily, who could only nod in agreement, "But now for the stick. Say your slave is not knowing her place. Say you ask her a question and instead of a simple 'yessir', she starts babbling like a child. That's what the red setting is for. Go ahead and notch it up to three."

Lily smiled, did as he asked, watching Annie intently for what was about to happen. She didn't have to wait long before she saw the smile leave Annie's face, her mouth popping open as she started to squirm, wincing, shutting her eyes.

"Ow...ow..." Annie started repeating with a strained voice.

The employee explained, "Now, the red isn't for electric shocks like you might be thinking. Instead, nanopumps inflate those dildos you saw, pushing them up inside of her. For a new girl, three is about all she can handle, but remember..." He grabbed Annie's leash six inches from the collar, pulled her up to her tiptoes, "...it goes up to ten. You don't want to find out what that feels like, do you?"

Annie whimpered, shook her head, "No, sir...I'll be good, I'll be good...!"

Annie wasn't the one holding the remote though. She wanted to see just what it could do. Click, click, click, she raised it to level six.

The impact was immediate, Annie's legs giving out on her. The employee reached out and grabbed her before she hurt herself, and she hugged him tight. Her breath was coming out in gasps and grunts, and when the employee spun her around, Lily saw that it was more than she realized: there under Annie's navel was a slight bulge, her belly distending from the inflating plug.

"Now, initially, this kind of treatment is awful painful. Girls just can't really process it when it happens to them that quick. Over time they'll get used to it. And as much as it hurts..." He let Annie down easily to the floor, then took Lily's hand in his, pressed the green button four times.

The scream Annie let out could be heard through the whole store. She ended up on her back, her hips raised up and bucking wildly, her natural juices leaking down her thighs and puddling on the floor. With the orgasm recorded, both counters reset back to zero. Annie was flat, her chest rising up and down rapidly.

"Red and green. Even stronger together than just the green. Though I'll warn you not to overuse it."

Lily nodded, her eyes going back to Annie. That look on her face, her tongue lolling out. The noises she'd made.

"Would it be possible to...can I...?"

"Of course." He took out another Bitch Tamer 2.0, tossed it to her, "Let me just ring you up for the two of them at the register."

Lily was only too happy to take out her father's card and pay for it. She planned on testing it out on the ride home in her self-driving car, but as she was about to step out the door, the sales employee put his hand on her shoulder from behind, "The names Brian, by the way. Going to take an early lunch if you don't mind a bit of company."

She nodded. Eager as she was to play with her new toy, she had a hard time refusing him of anything.

"As fun as these are by yourself, I want you to imagine how much better it feels when you don't have control. Just think of how much fun it'd be to just let go, leave yourself in someone else's hands."

The idea did turn her on. More than that though, the idea of him controlling her was making her arousal spike in ways she'd never felt before. She remembered the blissed out look on Annie's face and wanted to understand just how it felt.

That's how she ended up handing him Annie's leash and changing in the car, wearing her yoga pants over the Bitch Tamer. It was much more uncomfortable than she'd been imagining, and seemed almost sentient; when she tried to loosen it, she'd quickly discovered that it didn't come off no matter how hard she pulled. She'd have to ask Brian how to take it off later.

She was going to ask him when she came out, but what she saw froze her in her tracks.

Annie had her back against Brian, rubbing against him like a slut. He was still holding her leash wrapped around his hand, pulling it taut so she had to stay close, and his other hand was rubbing her belly, giving it squeezes. Annie was enjoying his attention, but she was absolutely gleeful as she eyed Lily. When she raised her arm out towards her and Lily saw she was holding her remote in her hand, she understood why.

"Payback!" Click, click, click. Click, click, click.

Lily's eyes went wide as she felt the intruders penetrating her most intimate areas swell up and invade. She staggered backwards into her vehicle, her hand diving down between her legs. She could feel it still growing, splitting her apart, pushing up against her womb. She could feel it on her stomach, the two dildos buried deep inside of her. She wanted to take the panties off immediately, but she knew that trying would just make it worse. Instead, she glared at Annie, "You bitch! I'm going to...hahhh...kill you!"

"Threatening her owner? I think that calls for a level eight." Brian said as he started to play with Annie's voluptuous chest.

"Mmm...okay, sir." Click, click.

Lily tried to scream, but the pain and shock made it impossible to suck in the air she needed for it. Instead, she went to her knees, eyes watering up, and felt the bulge on her stomach getting bigger.

"How is it? You think you'd be better off wearing a collar like me?" Annie said as she squatted down near Lily.

"You're not...getting away...with this..." Lily gasped out between her wheezes.

Click, click.

"No...I'm sorry, turn it down, turn it..." Terrified, Lily started begging before she could even feel the shafts inside of her expand one final time. Already her stomach had the outline of the twin cocks, and any more and she felt like she might burst. When she felt the warmth inside of her, she was worried something inside of her had broken or torn...but then it got warmer. Hotter. She felt a deep, powerful vibration inside of herself..

She looked at the remote Annie was holding in front of her face. The red display had an eight still. And now there was a two on the green.

The warmth was spreading, the pain was fading, and Lily was soaking her yoga pants with her juices.

"Well...? What's it going to be? Should I fuck the brains out of my fellow slavegirl...or get revenge on the bratty mistress who thought she could own me?" Annie licked her lips as her fingers played over the buttons.

With the pleasure set so low, the pressure set so high, Lily would have said anything for release. Part of her appreciated just how effective the product was at breaking through any resistance.

"Slave...slave...! Please...mistress...let me cum!" Lily managed to answer finally.

Click, click. Click, click, click, click.

With a groan, she felt the dildos start swelling up again, threatening to really break her this time, but right after that the electricity was hitting her, stimulating every internal nerve and frying her brain.

Lily had the best orgasm of her life, made a scene of herself out in public, ruined her yoga pants. The product cycled off, deflated. As Lily tried to recover on the ground, she felt drunk and woozy and sleepy. She saw Brian coming towards her with a collar and leash. She saw him put an electronic notary in front of her, ask her for her thumbprint, tell her they'd get started on the real fun just as soon as she gave up her rights, her personhood.

It was no wonder Annie had been so ill-tempered. Lily was never meant to be a mistress. Not when slavery promised her this kind of pleasure. Lily signed herself away into slavery with a smile on her face. She only wished she'd done it sooner.

petmyhead
petmyhead
1,110 Followers