Hard Steel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uksnowy
uksnowy
192 Followers

My eager eyes were now scanning the shop floor again as the buffer polished my butt. The fluffy surface was soon reduced to a soaking mass as it ploughed through my drippy flaps. The ends of the fluff turned into tiny whiplashes on my clit and drove me on wanting more and more of the novel punishment I was inflicting on myself. Climaxes were wound up, seeming to burst out and make me tremble and shiver and fall away from the spinning wheel, but I eased my turgid cunt away and let the sensations die each time.

It was so intense, just like the control you have with a vibrator although my hands were free. I just tilted my butt at the wheel and away I went again. The feelings at my arse were intensifying and as I mentioned earlier, I did intend to let the right guy give me one in the back passage, I'd never had the stimulus so far to try it. Now my bottom was being tickled to a frenzy and seemed so needful of being fulfilled.

Its funny, even being well born into wealth and pampered through school, college, university and work, a girl still gets the same basic urges whoever they may be.

I wanted to be butt fucked and Wendel 's upper contraptions caught my eye. A bit reluctantly, but driven by the desire of new adventures, I popped down from the box, switched off the wheel and trotted briskly to my first factory lover. The upper mechanics were not important, it was the flat steel bed and those marvellously animated stretchers I had inspected earlier. I'd inadvertently left Wendel 's power on so I raised all of his sexy looking prongs. Yeah, the small one seemed best for my purpose.

My virgin purpose.

Like a familiar friend I sidled onto his bed, the steel cold and soothing on my overheated labia, which dragged messily as I shoved my butt across to a young Wendel. He looked young, only an inch in diameter, but he could still raise a respectable nine inches like his big brothers.

I swiped some of the profuse puddle of juices which curdled inside my cunt and occasionally released itself with twists of my body onto my tender, puckered, bum hole. God! it felt good just to finger it, something I hadn't bothered with before, treating the orifice as purely functional. What had I been missing for fucks sake?

There was a distinct ring of raised muscles round my hole and it felt so zippy. I thought about Wendel Jr's hardness and how it would interact with the delicate tissues in my anus, but he was so smooth and I swabbed some cunt juice onto him as he rose and fell to my timed control buttons. I stopped him a couple of inches above the bed and manoeuvred my butt over Junior and felt for him, my arsehole relaxed trying to locate the dome of his shaft. Ah! there it was hard and cold, it felt lovely on the hot wrinkled ring of my bum.

With a catch of breath I lowered carefully onto Junior feeling a searing pain which I assumed comes from something alien penetrating my sphincter the wrong way. But I reckoned what ever size and thickness could come down, could go back up again, allowing for the difference of texture of the objects of course. I settled like a chicken on an egg, wiggling my buttocks and feeling the solid tip just inside me. I rose up and down a few times and thanked my lucky stars for my fitness level due to the enormous fees I paid at the gym. I'd certainly tested my fitness today with all the bending and twisting and squatting I had to perform.

A touch of the control sent Junior slowly upwards, seeking the clear run through from my anus to my rectum. I stopped him several times and moved slightly to try and ease what was quite a sharp pain, but I found that subsided gradually as my inner membranes adjusted to the enormity of the intrusion. You know girls, you've peeked into the toilet bowl and seen what you dumped haven't you. Well truthfully Wendel Jr was no bigger than some of my efforts, especially after a lot of red wine and some exotic food. But the fact he was hard, unforgiving and straight did give the whole scene a different edge.

Soon I was taking him in one stroke, fully inserted at a nice easy pace and the titillation of my muscles and nerves wrapping round his solidity was sublime. It was surprisingly sexy and new sensations whizzed through me, triggered by the polished hard steel object up my turd tunnel. I speeded up Junior and had to adjust rapidly to allow for what had been gentle inner movements, but once settled again, I was at one with my arse bandit and wondered who the lucky boyfriend of several I would allow to enter in there.

Occasionally between rapturous gasps and moans from my mouth and dirty sluicing noises from my cunt and arse, I would peer down at Junior. I couldn't actually see him of course, but I could gather my labia to one side and see my sphincter being penetrated, expanding then contracting as he plunged up and down. It was then that I noticed that all of Wendel's prongs were close together as I've described earlier, but it was by chance I'd opted for the last of the three small sized prongs. The next size, the medium, two inches in diameter was only a sliver of steel away, lurking down in its burrow like hole, like an evil cock monster poised to pounce and plunder the next juicy pussy that hovered over its steel lair.

The edge of the burrow was an inch from my cunt and I pondered on its erection and how it would satisfy me to get the medium Wendel into my by now frenzied snatch at the same time as Junior. Could I take two solids at one time? I grabbed the control pod and stopped Junior at his extreme height. Carefully I raised his brother. I tried to shift and position my cunt on him, but of course, the invader already pleasuring me wouldn't share me. I couldn't budge, but what I did find was that Mr Medium could shoot straight past the soggy sagging portals which were my fanny lips and titillate my clitoris with his cold sparkling sheath.

I raised Mr medium's speed and prodded it to fast. The prong fair whizzed up and down, lathering my cunt opening and ripping past my engorged clitoris. It was bliss and as I started Junior, tentatively to start, finding I had once again to adjust to his positively upright thrusts, the combination soon developed into the ultimate of girl only masturbations. I could feel a tremendous orgasm building very soon, bearing in mind I had suppressed the urge to have several in my gradual and daring explorations.

Machine love became so satisfying. Reamed from behind by a tool fashioned by man, but remote from the male species and to be titillated at the front by its bigger twin was a fantastic experience. Control was in my hands although by now I had discarded the pod and just sat hard down on Junior while Mr Medium made my clit shimmer with wetness. The moment came and the sudden lurch of awareness of the impending cum hurt inside my arsehole, but was soon dissipated by the pleasure, the shivers of excitement and the rush of blood to all the outer nerve ends of my whole body.

It felt like every limb was burning. Blood veins raised on my arms, my face flushed hot and my gut gripped, my empty but satisfied cunt tensing, creating its own pressure against Junior until I just had to stop him, as other urges were starting. I wanted to pee so badly and didn't dare risk water on the machine and its inherent electrics. I always want to pee after a good fuck and cumming and now needed to get upstairs fast. Both prongs were put away and I slid off Wendel's bed and literally fell with a bump to the floor. I sat briefly, legs wide, skirt a mess, blouse wet with perspiration and hair wild. My legs were jelly like and I couldn't coordinate them. I hung onto a bracket under Wendel's bed and hauled myself up.

The Ladies sign glared at me across the shop floor. I decided the worker's rest room was an easier proposition than up those stairs to the staff quarters and shakily wobbled across the factory. With great relief I unloaded my bladder. My cunt stung, but deliciously so as strong hot pee splashed through its portals, which hung drooping towards the pool in the porcelain. At the last drop I lightly dabbed with a tissue and jumped as the swollen muscles and flesh of my genitals zinged their notes of joy rather than abuse. I sat for a while glorying in my daringly dirty exploits and dabbed again. I thought to examine the tissue this time, having reasoned I could be some way damaged, but there was no sign.

In the solitude of the empty rest room, I stood at the mirror gazing at the smug countenance of a satisfied woman. First sluicing my face with cold water, I then cocked my legs, one at a time onto the basin and splashed my overheated cunt with cold water. It was so soothing. Then I washed my thighs and arsehole and finally my hands. After a difficult drying, using a chair to balance on to aim the hot air blower at my crotch, I adjusted my skirt. It was a sorry mess, but I smoothed it reasonably tidy and tried unsuccessfully to wipe away the oil smear on my blouse. With a hand fluffed through my hair, I left the room and sauntered casually across the factory. Wendel still hummed and I approached him warily.

I raised Junior, Mr Medium and the big Wendel. I wiped them carefully back to their high polished state. Leaning over, I kissed them all gently, noticing that they still smelt of machinery rather than the inner extremes of my genitals. The steel bed was rubbed down, luckily in all cases my juices hadn't crusted and hardened. I slammed the power off and left the stretcher stitcher ticking as I checked Fred. He was off and I couldn't be bothered to clean the wheels, knowing they were re-covered at least twice a week anyway. I reflected on the operators thoughts as he puzzled on the strange coating they had and their somewhat matted texture. If he sniffed them, would it smell of quim or oil? I ignored the buffing wheel, knowing that was off.

Shakily I ascended the stairs, having retrieved my shoes from somewhere between Fred and the buffers. In the quiet air of the office suite, I repaired my makeup and brushed and organised my hair. There was a gurgly fart from below and I felt a dribble of cum wet my thigh. Tissues were plentiful and I dabbed it dry. Checking my watch, I had been an hour in my machine boudoir. I happily lay back on the sofa and read quietly. Cosmopolitan magazine offered all sorts of distractions but not enough and I dozed off being woken by the security specialist at the front door buzzer. I let the small fat man in and he went to work.

Daddy finally arrived, the factory was made secure and he drove me home. I bathed luxuriously and lengthily waiting for Maria the maid to prepare dinner to coincide with Mummy's return from the golf course.

"I'll be away next week for a couple of days darling," said Daddy over his steak.

"Conference or clients?" asked Mummy pleasantly.

"Machinery fair," he replied. "Lots of new stuff from the Far East as well as Europe."

"Might be wise if I come too Daddy," I piped up, much to the spluttering surprise of Erik and my parents.

"Well I sign the procurement orders. Thought it might be useful if I saw what we buy don't you. I'm still learning about machines and their mysteries you know," I added sweetly.

Daddy agreed with an unconcerned nod. Mummy shook her head in wonderment and Erik just stared at me open mouthed.

I wondered how I could engineer some personal testing.

The end

uksnowy
uksnowy
192 Followers
12