Hard Times

Story Info
Sent by husband into the clutches of the local pimp.
12.8k words
43.1k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story Code: M/f, Oral, Anal, Incest, Prostitution, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism

*****

I was a working wife, not long married. I only worked twelve hours a week packaging cigarette orders at British American Tobacco's factory for local shops and staff purchases. I went into work in the early evenings, after the production staff had finished making cigarettes for the day. Wholesalers took boxes full of cartons of two hundred cigarettes straight off the production lines, for the small, local customers, I took cartons off the conveyor belt before the automatic boxing machine. We made six different lines, from small cigars to super-king filter tipped. My job was to make up small mixed boxes just for distribution in our town. I also made up boxes for staff purchases at discount prices. I didn't earn much but it didn't matter, Paul, my husband, earned good money in the docks...good money while there was a ship being built or refitted but his work was up and down at times.

During the good times Paul spent big, we had good holidays, he bought me presents, jewellery and the like so when the bad times hit, there were no cash reserves and because of my job, we couldn't get much help from the government. We were soon behind with the rent and had to start selling off our possessions, bits of furniture we could live without, old things that had been passed down through the family.

Paul didn't want us to sell my jewellery outright; he wanted us to pawn it. We wouldn't get so much cash for it but, as soon as the next order came in at the ship yard, Paul would be able to redeem it all back and only have to pay twenty percent on top of the loan price...so long as he redeemed it all within a year and a day.

"I've been talking to the lads at the Job Club, Gavin Wilkinson took his old grandmother's wedding and engagement rings in to that place on the High Street, he was offered a fifty quid loan and the redemption value was set at sixty pounds. That guy from Evens Welding Supplies that married your old school friend...no, his name's gone for the moment...anyway, he said that whenever the shipyard is quiet and he has no one to sell welding supplies too, he uses the pawn brokers on the High Street but he always sends his wife in, the shorter her dress, the lower the front is cut the more money they get offered and they get a better redemption value as well."

Page 1

"You should remember his name, his first name is Paul, just like yours and his last name is Evens...as in the Evens of Evens Welding Supplies!"

Paul chuckled, "Oh yes, I really should remember his name...anyway... Gavin Wilkinson got his Megan to take the same two rings in to the pawnshop, she got one hundred pounds and the redemption value was only one hundred and ten pounds. Mind you, he said that Megan won't take anymore things into the pawnshop. She said that she felt uncomfortable having the shop's owner ogling her as he filled out all of the paperwork for the loan."

"So, what are you saying, you want me to take my jewellery into the pawnshop flashing a little flesh at the owner?"

"I think you're going to have to flash more than a little flesh at the old pervert to get the best deal."

"So how am I supposed to dress and act?"

"I thought you could wear that dress I bought you in Costa del Mar, that first holiday we had together! If you still have it that is?"

"I still have it but it'll be too small for me to wear now!"

"But that's the whole point, elicit a little empathy from the old Scrooge, get his sympathy and more money for the gold."

"Empathy and sympathy...sounds more like voyeurism and perversion

I found the thin cotton dress cowering at the back of my wardrobe; it had a plunging neckline and an even more plunging back. When I was younger the dress was all the fashion, deliberately designed for the hot Spanish evenings, designed not to be worn with a bra under it. The top was made of two triangles of pleated Indian cotton that came to a point at my shoulders and met up with a shoestring strap that ran almost down to my bum before widening out to protect my modesty. I wore white bikini brief knickers under the dress and nothing else. I returned to Paul, "Is this really how you want me to dress to go out to the pawnshop in town?"

Page 2

"Absolutely, if the old mingers around here get ten percent more money for flashing a little flesh, you'll get twenty percent more dressed like that!"

I wasn't sure, I wasn't happy but when your husband tells you to dress a certain way and for a reason that wasn't strictly ethical, to try and get extra money from a sad and lonely old man than you were strictly entitled to, well, you just do as you're told! I felt dirty as I left home with the heavy little bag of gold in my handbag. Men stopped in the street to watch me as I walked past, I got shivers running through my body from their attention. A car hooter here, a man wolf-whistled there and slowly I began to accept the adulation, the stares of total strangers and I found my hips swaying a little more as I turned onto the High Street. A car almost ran into the back of a bus because the man driving it was looking so hard at me. When I was younger the dress had been designed as a modest miniskirt, now I was two inches taller and more than a little more filled out, the dress was on the micro-mini scale and that was unusual in the extreme for this current decade!

When I reached the shop I realised that I often looked in the window of that shop but had never realised that it was a pawnbrokers shop, I thought that it was just a regular second hand shop, the first window was full of electronic goods, there was just one chink in the armour that defended the shop from the view of the world outside through that window, one broken door to allow goods to be removed from the window by the shop staff and through that chink I recognised Paul Evens sitting talking to the shop's owner in the darkened shop interior. I walked past the door and for the first time in my life, I looked through the glass of the shop door at the counter opposite, it looked like a cage, like an American gaol with the gap for food and water at the bottom.

I moved on to the second window, that window was mainly jewellery and watches, as I was looking at the gold for sale I heard the door rattle and "You want anything bringing back?" then there was another rattle from the door. I watched Paul Evans running across the road towards the pub opposite. I looked at the time in twelve identical wrist watches, just after noon. I took a deep breath and returned to the shop's door.

Page 3

I pushed on the door handle but nothing happened, the door was locked, I could see the old man standing behind the counter...or rather inside his cage, he looked at me and then he looked at his TV screen, two images, one showing the street to the left of the door and the other to the right, once he was happy that I was all alone at the door he pressed the remote controller and the door lock buzzers indicated that I could open the door.

There was a sign above the door, 'Ruben Cohen Esq. Licensed Pawnbroker' Est. 1939.

As I walked into the shop he did a double take, his eyes opened wider and he turned his back momentarily, it looked like he was adjusting his dress to accommodate...well, let's just say that I'd had the same effect on Ruben Cohen as I'd on men ever since I left home. I walked to his counter and took the little jewellery bag from my handbag, he smiled at me, "I think I've seen that little bag before a few times! Tell me my dear...did your husband tell you to dress like that to try and get more money from me? Did he perhaps tell you to flirt with me a little?"

I blushed a little more as I nodded my head.

"Nothing at all to be ashamed about my dear, I only asked just to be sure that we were all singing from the same hymn sheet as it were!"

Ruben handed me a small sign, it simply said, 'Back in ten minutes!', "Could you hang this from the hook on the back of the door for me please my dear?"

I returned to the door, I had to stand on the tips of my toes and stretch to my fullest extent to reach the hook on the back of the door. I realised that my knickers were showing under my dress and also that Ruben was inspecting me from behind. I finally got the sign into position and turned back to the counter, Ruben wasn't in front of his newspaper as he had been when I arrived, he had moved along inside the security cage to the doorway out into the store and he was waiting for me so I diverted, I looked over my shoulder and saw that the place that Ruben was now standing couldn't be seen from outside the shop's door.

Page 4

"So, what were you expecting to borrow against your gold, Victoria?"

"I need five hundred for this month's rent and I was short...one hundred and fifty on last month's as well!"

"So... You're looking for at least six-fifty?"

Something suddenly gelled in my head, he had called me Victoria so he knew my name...well, my first name at least, "Yes...but how did you know my name?"

"Ron Clarke used to show me pictures of you when you used to go on holiday with his family, when you first started going out with his Paul, I saw the pictures he took of you when his Paul bought you that dress in Spain...you weren't so grown up back then though!"

Rubin took the bag off of me, he checked the hallmarks with his jeweller's loop, he dropped the gold on the electronic scale, typed in the purity, two thousand pounds flashed up, I smiled, that was my guess at its value, the two thousand changed to five hundred pounds with the word 'Offer' over it.

"You're only offering twenty-five percent on the scrap value?"

"That's the sensible offer, I usually offer ten percent on top because you came to me dressed so nicely...in your case, I'll go to twenty percent more because I've seen pictures of you topless so often!"

I felt my face colour up, shame, embarrassment, anger and disappointment all running through my body at the same time, not even enough to cover what I owe in rent.

"I can see that you're disappointed, I can suggest a way that you can make up the shortfall!"

"How?"

Page 5

"First, can I ask you...was Paul's job in the shipyard dangerous?"

"Very!"

"And he gladly risked his life on a daily basis to put a roof over your head and food on your table...and when the next order comes into the yard, Paul will be there again laying his life on the line for you..."

I nodded my head.

"...and what are you prepared to put on the line for him?"

I looked down at my feet, as if the answer could be found down there, I saw Ruben's face turn into a smile as he said, "You're looking about twenty-five inches too low Vicky my dear!"

I looked at Ruben's shoes and then lifted my eyes, I guessed that an average height man would have between a twenty-one or a twenty-two inch inside leg, I looked up, I saw exactly what Ruben was getting at, his cock was massively inflated, so much so that it passed by his trousers waistband and above, forming a bulge under his white shirt.

"Give me fifteen minutes of your time...well, maybe twenty minutes and I'll give you twenty-five pounds, now I know that's still not quite enough but after, I'll give you an introduction to Molly's bed and breakfast, it's just around the corner where you can earn more...a lot more. Molly looks after the place, she'll give you a room to work in, she sends men up to you and if you're nice to them, they pay Molly forty pounds, she passes on twenty-five pounds to you for each man...if you want to keep the room full-time, you have to look after fifty men a week. You could just do one or two to keep the wolf from the door but Molly won't keep a room available for you, you'd have to take pot luck that there is a spare room and customers...do you understand what I'm saying?"

I nodded my head, I wasn't a child, I knew that some women did that kind of thing when times were hard, wives of Paul's co-workers who had paid the ultimate price for their dangerous occupation often ended up working the street if the bosses had managed to squirm out of paying compensation as they often tried to do.

Page 6

I was still pondering on the fact that I was in their position right now, even though Paul was still alive when Ruben reached out with his right hand, hooking behind my neck and pulling my face into his, his lips crushed into mine as his left hand slipped over my hip and onto my bottom, yanking my hips into his, my soft abdomen into his hard and hot erection...

He kissed across my cheek, under my ear, down over the side of my neck and onto my collarbone; he kissed gently and then bit playfully. He bent his knees as he kissed down over my décolletage, pulling on my buttocks so that his cock was pressing hard as its head rubbed down over my body, over my pubic mound, springing outwards, between my legs...now that shouldn't have happened because his cock was trapped against his body, inside his trousers!

He was kissing down the left side of my right breast; the cut of the neckline of my dress allowed him free access to either breast without difficulty! I felt heat pressing between my thighs, not the heat of a cock trapped inside clothes, the heat of his bare cockhead pressing against bare legs. He started to stand up again, his cock knocked at the door of my womanhood for a moment before springing up inside my dress and standing hard and hot against my bare belly under my dress.

Ruben's mouth was against my collarbone again, alternating between kissing and playfully nipping me with his teeth. He pulled me against him again with his left hand on my bum, he rolled his hips so his cock swung from side to side, painting my belly with pre-cum from his cock's little eye. He let my arse go free and rubbed his left hand up over my spine as his right hand moved from my neck and out over my shoulder. He stepped back a little, I looked down, my dress was being pulled away from my body by his cock which was still hooked under its hem.

Ruben now had one hand on either side of my neck as if to strangle me, then his hands slipped outwards, away from my neck, bringing the thin shoulder straps with them. He was looking straight at my breasts as my dress fell away, he gave a groan of pleasure as he saw my full orbs, my dress trapped over his cock, keeping it hidden from view until its weight became too great and it pulled his cock down like the arm of a one armed bandit, his cock springing back up and slapping against the crotch of my knickers.

Page 7

Ruben's cock had struck its goal because, at the point that my dress outweighed his cock's ability to support it, Ruben had used his hands on my shoulders to twist my upper body quickly from side to side a few times, causing me to open my legs to steady myself. He moved in quickly so that his cock was pressing the gusset of my knickers up into the valley between my labia.

"Do you suck Paul's cock for him?"

Feeling Ruben's hot cock pressing against my most private place, just the gusset of my cotton bikini brief panties blocking his access had started an earthquake...well, body-quake, deep inside of me, I wasn't expecting to have to talk, my voice didn't come naturally, it was strangled and thick, I had to clear my throat to get my answer out, "In the past, not recently!"

Ruben put his right hand on top of my head, "Well, cocks and mouths haven't changed much over the years, men's expectations have though, we used to be grateful for what we got before the internet, now we all expect 'Deep Throat' every time."

I was pushed down onto my knees and Ruben offered me his cock to suck. The words 'Deep' and 'Throat' were echoing in the empty space in my head, the space that should have held my common sense and reasoned argument. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and looked at it as his foreskin tried to hide the crown of his cockhead, 'FORESKIN' but how? I pulled his skin back to expose his crown, "l thought you guys all had to be circumcised?"

"I'm not a Jew, when I was at school with your father-in-law, I was plain old Robin Samuels but you're expected to be Jewish in this line of business so I now have Ruben Cohen for work, my professional name as it were, and Robin at home."

I dipped my head forward and opened my mouth again for Ruben's cock, "Pull your knickers down!"

Page 8

I moved back slightly as I released his cock to pull my panties off, I lost suction and almost lost his cock out of my mouth, he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me hard onto his cock, to that point, nothing has changed in the years between my courting with Paul and my wedding day when I stopped offering to suck his cock and he stopped asking me too. We only used it as a form of birth control before we were married anyway. I sucked him during my fertile period and he fucked me normally during my safe period, even during my messy time but now that Ruben had a hold of my head, he was far more aggressive, more forceful, I was left in no doubt that he intended to go in deep whether I wanted him to or not!

I'd pulled my knickers down to my knees by the time I was fighting to stop him rupturing my uvula or oesophagus, he ignored my protests, "Come on, you're a professional now, you do whatever the customer wants, he's paying you after all, now stop worrying about my cock and get your knickers all the way off."

It seemed to help a little having a difficult task to perform while my uvula was being bulldozed out of the way by his cockhead and getting knickers off over your knees while kneeling down was pretty difficult. Eventually, dispute my protestations, Ruben managed to get His balls pressing against my lips, his cock as far into my throat as he could get it. He fucked my mouth hard; he wasn't trying to cum, just teach me how to please an aging customer.

I was pushed away and rolled onto my back awkwardly, by the time I finished rolling he was in me, his cock ploughing deeper than any cock had gone before, stretching my cunt out wider than anything had ever done before.

"There's a part two..." He rammed in me hard, I orgasmed as if he'd flicked a switch. "...to our deal..." He hooked his arms under my knees, almost folding me in half and rammed his cock into me even harder, driving my body to ever greater heights of pleasure as we rolled around on his dirty carpet, "...you have to come here to me once a week and do whatever I tell you to do, for as long as I say, I'm the only man you can let fuck you bareback from now on, Paul won't want to fuck you without a condom on after today anyway!"

I was gasping through my orgasm but still managed to say, "You're not going to tell him are you?"

Page 9

"No, not if you behave yourself..." Ruben lifted his head up as he bellowed through his orgasm, calling me disgusting and foul names as he jerked his semen into me. "...So long as you behave for Molly, Don't give her any trouble, I won't need to show Paul how you performed with me on my floor on my security tape!"

I followed Ruben's eyes; he was talking into a camera that was filming straight into our corner of the shop.

"Molly is at Ten Dunns Lane, just before the Chinese restaurant on the corner with Market Place, she can see my video feed, hear what's gone on in here, she'll feed the right men into you, she'll take the money, give you your due at eight o'clock tonight, knocking off time for you today, you can leave your knickers here, you won't be needing them again today and don't clean yourself up, Molly will have already called your first customer, he pays full price and all he usually wants to do is watch the video of me fucking you and then clean my mess out of your cunt!"

I was given my pledge ticket, a copy of the contract I had with the pawnshop on how to get my jewellery back and six hundred and twenty five pounds. I left the shop, I looked to the left and the road home, then I looked to the right, the street sign looked down on me, Dunns Lane. Ruben's spunk was running down the insides of my legs, I shrugged my shoulders, I still needed twenty-five pounds for rent, I'd already debased myself with Ruben or Robin. One man, two men...at least if I worked another man I'd have thirty days before my rent was due again. I thought, 'It's a no brainer really!' and turned right...