Hard Times with Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I know your secret, mom" I countered. "I caught you touching yourself."

"Yes, you caught me being nasty. You caught mommy secretly rubbing herself when she was all alone. You know one of mommy's bad secrets now. My sweet little boy knows that his mommy likes to masturbate herself and fuck the furniture to make her pussy come."

"Mom, it feels so good to hump my pillow like this while I watch you. I always wanted you to catch me mom, I wanted you to see me masturbate."

"Oh, honey, I'm watching you now. I'm watching your tight little ass as you fuck your pillow for me. Is watching mommy rub her pussy like this going to make you come all over your pillow? Do you like watching your mother hump this filthy chair with her pussy?"

"Mom, I'm going to come!"

"No, slow down, sweetie, wait and come with mommy," she begged as she tried to speed her orgasm along.

"I can't!" I cried and gave a few strong thrusts and spewed my load. "I'm sorry..." I mewled pathetically as mom continued to fuck the chair with desperate intensity.

"Show me, baby! Hurry and show mommy the mess you made!" I rolled to the side to reveal a huge cum stain on the pillow. Sticky threads of spunk clung to the tip of my cock, and my belly was smeared with my own sperm.

"Such a nasty, dirty boy. Look at the disgusting mess you left for mommy to clean up." Her eyes fixated on the stain and for some reason she seemed to be energized with a strange sexual charge by the sight of it.

"Mommy always has to clean up her baby's mess. Mommy knows when her little boy secretly masturbates his penis. She can smell it on his pillow sheets." She crouched into a tighter position, her back hunched, her hips thrust forward. "That's how I know when you've been naughty with your penis. I know my naughty boy's secret." The chair began bucking under the force of her thrusts.

"When mommy finds out you've been bad with your penis it makes her so horny that she does very nasty things. It makes me do nasty things with my pussy, and with...and...Oh, God!"

Mom cried out with agonized ecstasy, as though finally releasing something pent up deep within her. She heaved herself against the corner of the chair and, orgasmed several times. They came so fast and close together that I couldn't distinguish one from the next.

Finally spent, she stood leaning over the chair, her legs shaking, laboring to catch her breath. She clutched the pillow to her chest, and hung her head, apparently unwilling to look up at me.

"Mom?" I ventured softly.

"Don't look at me, honey. A mother should never share such dirty secrets with her son like that. What is wrong with me?" Her shoulders bunched like she was about to cry.

"It's okay, mom," I whispered as comfortingly as I could. I went to her and put my around her.

"I was such an awful mother. Just so...despicable..."

"No, mom, that's not true at all," I comforted her. "I mean, okay, so you masturbated around the house a lot, so what?" She turned and wrapped her arms around me, returning my hug but hiding her face against my shoulder in shame.

"Oh, honey," she choked. "You don't understand, it wasn't just that. I did things a mother should never even think about. Sick things in secret that you'd hate me for."

I didn't know if I was up to the task of handling these radical mood swings. Less than a minute ago mom was delirious with ecstasy, and all of the sudden she's spiraling down a dark tunnel of shame and doubt. But I imagined this all had to be as confusing for her as it was thrilling for me. Mom really needed my sincere support right now, and I had to be man enough to give it to her.

"You always said you'd love me no matter what, right?" I placed my hands on her shoulders and pushed her away enough so I could look her into the eyes.

"Of course, sweetheart."

"Well, I feel the same way about you, mom. I love you. No matter what," I affirmed. That seemed to ease her out of the emotional tailspin. A resigned smile tugged at the corners of her mouth.

"The way things are going, we're certainly going to put that to the test," she said, and instead of getting all weepy like I feared, she ducked down and ran her tongue across the patch of drying cum on my belly. She came up and licked my lips, coating them with the flavor of my own semen, then gave me a kiss.

It was long, slow, and deep. The kind she and I used to call movie-star kisses, when I was little.

12