Hard Times with Mom Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so evil," Aunt Linda laughed. "Our Mommy taught us that girls aren't supposed to like sex. It's dirty, and sinful, and our privates are disgusting and shameful." I didn't remember much about my grandmother, but I was sure she'd be spinning in her grave if she knew what sexual monsters she'd turned her daughters into.

"If she was here I'd make her suck my disgusting pussy." My mom's masturbation had become angry and she was now attacking her vagina with vengeful intensity. "Fuck my son, Linda, fuck my boy's cock right in front of me while I finger my own cunt.!"

Aunt Linda shifted into a squatting position without ever letting my cock slip out of her. Her soaking wet cunt clutched tightly around my shaft as she bounced up and down on me. I had a perfect view of her wide ass spread before me. My mom moved around to the front of the bed to get a better view, so I lost sight of her and instead focused on watching my aunt's hairless cunt engulf my cock again and again.

I felt Mom get up on the bed with us. She sucked on her sister's tits, and I could feel her hand cupping my balls. Her fingers moved up and she touched my shaft, trying to follow Aunt Linda's pussy as she fucked me.

"Get on all fours, Linda, I want to see you get fucked from behind."

"You want to see your big sister get fucked like a bad doggie?" Aunt Linda pulled herself off of my erection and let me get out from beneath her. She settled down on her hands and knees and sucked her sister's nipples as she waited for me to get into position behind her. I couldn't resist taking a taste of her swollen pussy and ran my tongue over the length of her slit, finishing with a swirl at her exposed asshole. I was rewarded with a shiver of pleasure.

I eased forward and sunk my hard-on once more into my aunt's hot pussy. I loved how when I slammed into her, the meaty flesh of her ass rippled and flowed in sensuous waves. I noticed that my mom was on her back and squirming down under her sister. She ended up in a sixty-nine position with Aunt Linda, her face only inches below where my cock was pounding into her sister's dripping cunt.

I felt Mom catch my swinging balls in her mouth at about the same time Aunt Linda's head dropped between my mom's legs. I could happily spend the rest of my life like this. We settled into a comfortable rhythm. We were all giving pleasure to, and receiving pleasure from, each other, and it was a beautifully perfect moment.

"I love you, Mom," I said with blissful sincerity. "You, too, Aunt Linda. I love you both so much. I love your bodies, and the things you do with me.

"We love you, too, sweetie," Mom said from beneath me.

"We love your cock," my aunt added. "We love the way you look at us, and how you touch us, and make us feel so good."

Aunt Linda returned her mouth to my mom's pussy, and I could hear her loudly slurping and sucking the flowing juices. My mom managed to reach around and work her finger into my asshole while she continued to tease my balls with her tongue. I just held onto my aunt's hips and worked my cock in and out of her invigoratingly scratchy cunt.

I took a cue from my mom, and rubbed my thumb over my aunt's asshole. She wiggled with anticipation, and I obliged her by gently pushing my thumb into her ass. This put a charge in her lovemaking, and she used her body to encourage me to fuck her harder. Which I was happy to do.

"That's it, sweetie," Mom coached. "Fuck my sister's cunt nice and hard. Make your auntie come all over your cock."

Aunt Linda began to emit a panting moan that increased in volume and frequency as her orgasm neared.

"Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me hard, fuck my cunt, fuck it, fuuuuck! Yes!" She twitched and twisted herself on my cock as she came, clenching me tight with her strong pussy.

"Mom, I'm going to come, too!" I cried out.

"Don't pull out, baby," Mom instructed. "Come inside your auntie. Shoot your hot cum in her pussy for me."

That was all I needed to hear. With a few more thrusts I was coming. I hugged my hips close to my aunt's and forced spurt after spurt of semen deep inside her.

"Oh, I can feel it," Aunt Linda groaned. "I can feel my nephew's cum squirting inside me and filling up my cunt."

When my mom was sure I'd released all that I was going to, she had me pull out. I sat back and watched. Aunt Linda once again returned to eating her sister. Mom just stared up at my aunt's engorged pussy lips and waited. Within moments my cum began to dribble out of Aunt Linda's hole and drip into my mom's open mouth.

Mom soon lost patience and brought her mouth to my aunt's pussy and began to suck our mingled juices directly from it. As she sucked, the flow of my semen increased and Mom eagerly gobbled it up as fast as it came out. Aunt Linda must have been hitting just the right spot with her tongue because my mom began to orgasm as she was swallowing my spent jizz leaking from her sister's cunt. Mom came long and hard, but even after she finished, she didn't let my aunt move until she had sucked every drop out of her pussy.

I got up and turned the lights off, then climbed back into bed with my lovely ladies. We lay with my mom in the middle between me and my aunt. We cuddled and caressed each other in contented silence for a long while before drifting away to sleep.

As I dozed off with my fingers tucked in the moist crease of my mother's pussy, I couldn't imagine a more ideal way to live.

------------------------------------

I woke up alone. I was hoping we'd all fool around some more before Mom and I hit the road. I was bummed until I remembered that at least I would have Mom all to myself again tonight when we got to the hotel. I got out of bed and headed for the shower, but then I heard something outside. It sounded like giggling. I looked out the window into the backyard and felt a chill of excitation run through me.

Mom and Aunt Linda were out in the yard completely naked. These women were something beyond insatiable. They were sitting in the grass facing each other with their legs spread, pressing the bottoms of their bare feet together. They were watching each other masturbate out in the open under the morning sun and giggling like a couple of little girls. The two of them together were cute as kittens.

I looked down at my hard cock pulsing impatiently, begging to join in the fun. I guess it ran in the family, I was about as insatiable as they were. I hurried out into the yard. They cheered and laughed and waved me over.

"Wanna play?" Aunt Linda scooted over to make room for me.

"Are you kidding, this is one of my favorite games." I sat down in the dewy lawn with them and was surprised how nice the grass felt against my bare ass. "And I'm real good at it, too!"

"You've certainly had enough practice," Mom teased.

"Look who's talking," I playfully shot back.

We sat outside in a circle and watched each other masturbate like a trio of naughty children until my mom and aunt had each made themselves come twice. I came just once, wasting my load on the ground. 'Reseeding the lawn' Aunt Linda had called it.

Mom wanted to see me to fuck Aunt Linda again, so we made love in the grass while my mom sat next to us running her hands all over my back and legs and butt. This time, after I gave Aunt Linda another orgasm, Mom had me pull out and come in her mouth, then licked her sister's juices from my cock.

I next pushed my mom down onto her back and licked her pussy and ass while her sister sucked her tits. I brought my mom to orgasm, but after allowing her only a few moments to recover, started right back on her again and coaxed another shuddering climax from her. But we still weren't done. Aunt Linda joined me between my mom's legs and the two of us licked and sucked her to yet one more groaning orgasm.

Then, sadly, it was time for us to get ready to go. Aunt Linda cooked us breakfast while Mom showered and packed up. I decided to make myself useful and take out the garbage. I collected the waste bin from the upstairs bathroom and when I dumped the contents into the trash bag my gut clenched when I saw what was in there.

I stared slack-jawed as panic ricocheted through my brain. Sitting before me, atop the gathered garbage, was one of those early pregnancy test sticks. And it was used. Mom and I were the only ones using the upstairs bathroom, and I remember the wastebasket being empty when we first arrived. It was definitely Mom's.

It had been at the bottom, beneath all the other trash, as though Mom had purposely hidden it so I wouldn't see. My mind reeled with the implications. I reached for it with a trembling hand, not certain I really wanted to see the results. Not knowing if I could handle it, I turned the stick over.

I saw a little gray window where the verdict was displayed. There was a faint plus sign that would fade to almost nothing depending on how I angled it to the light. At some angles it looked like a negative result, at others positive. I couldn't be sure what it meant. My pulse raced, and my mouth went dry.

Could my mom be pregnant?

12