Hard Times with Mom Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she said, biting her lip. "The longer I avoid it the more power I give it. I should sleep in my own bed tonight." She wanted to say something more, but held back.

"Do you want me to stay with you tonight?"

She looked at me with thankful eyes, and simply nodded. I followed Mom into her bedroom and watched her undress down to nothing. She selected one of her sexy nighties, the blue one I liked with the puffy shoulders, and slipped it on. She lit a small candle and set it on her nightstand, then turned off the lights. I got undressed and slid into bed with her. Mom snuggled up close to me, resting her head on my chest.

"Thanks, sweetie," she said after a while. "Despite what happened, I actually had a really nice day today."

"I'm glad." I kissed her lightly on the top of her head and stroked her hair. It felt so good to be touching my mother again like this.

"Is your hand okay?"

"A little sore, but it'll be fine," I said, downplaying the reality of the pain I was feeling, but knowing that I would have willingly suffered far more if that's what it had taken to protect her.

She took my hand and touched her lips to each swollen knuckle. Those tender lips that had kissed away all my hurts when I was a boy still held a special kind of magic. I was so overcome with love for her that I felt ready to burst.

"Mom...there's something I wanted to talk about."

"What is it, honey?"

"This might not be a good time..."

"No, it's all right. What do you want to say?"

"I love you, Mom. I've spent a lot of time thinking about things...about you and me, and I'm sure of what I want now. I want to be with you, Mom. Not just as mother and son--even though I never want to lose that part of what have together--but I want us to be more."

"You shouldn't be wasting this time of your life with me. You should be with a girl your own age. Like that Kim girl, what about her?"

"We broke up."

"Oh." She kissed my chest as if to console me. "What happened?"

"She wasn't you, Mom. Kim was a nice girl, but I could never have feelings for someone like I have for you," I explained. Mom propped herself up and looked into my eyes.

"But that's what I'm afraid of, sweetie. I used you to fulfill my filthy urges, and now you have all these feeling for your own mother that you should be having for other girls. It's not right what I did, and I don't want you paying the price for my sick perversions."

"Maybe what you're saying is true. It isn't right what we did. A mother and son shouldn't lust after each other, or live out their sexual fantasies together, and make love with each other, but we did all those things. It's part of who we are now. We can't go back and change what we did, so the only thing we can do is move forward."

"Do you really understand what you're saying?"

"I do. I know it won't be easy, and we'll have a lot of things to figure out as we go, but I'm not a little kid anymore. I've thought this through and I know it's what's right--for the both of us. More important, I know it's what's right in my heart."

Mom looked deep into my eyes and gathered strength from the conviction she saw in me.

"I love you, too," she finally said, and tried to hold back the tears. "I realized when I was last out with...him, that even the thought of being with anyone else made me sick to my stomach. I knew then that it could only be you. My son was the only one I wanted inside me; the only one I wanted to love me."

"Then we both feel the same way." My whole body suddenly felt lighter and somehow more alive. "No more guilt, no more shame? And we're done with the games?"

"Yes," she said and kissed me urgently. "Yes!" She kissed me again. "And, yes!" She all but climbed on top of me with this last kiss. Her tongue sought out mine and we kissed like lovers reunited after years apart. Her body was so warm and soft, she felt like pure happiness given physical form.

She pulled her nightie off, eager to feel her bare flesh against mine. Our bodies came together and it was better than heaven. Her lips on mine, her naked breasts pressed to my chest, our legs intertwining. The wonder of it was almost too much to take in all at once.

"Mom, I've missed your body so much."

"You have no idea how much I want you right now." She pulled my boxers down and grabbed hold of my hard cock, leaving me to kick my shorts the rest of the way off. We were finally together again and completely naked. "Does Mommy's little boy want me to lick his big pee-pee?" she whispered playfully in my ear.

I hated to break the moment, but I had to do it. I took her face tenderly in my hands and tried to make sure she paid close attention.

"Listen, this important. You're not Mommy, and I'm not a little boy. Not tonight."

Mom blinked, taken off guard, then she smiled.

"You're right." She caressed my cheek. "You're not my little boy. You've become your own man right in front of me, haven't you? The best man I've ever known. And I'm your woman now."

"You are."

"Well, your woman wants to suck her man's cock," she growled lustily.

"It's all yours, woman! What are you waiting for?"

She threw off the covers and took me hungrily into her mouth. It was such a welcomed sight to see my cock disappearing into my mother's mouth again. She sucked and licked me like it was her only purpose in life. With each bob of her head she took me deeper, until finally she swallowed my entire cock. I can't even describe the incredible sensation of feeling my mother take the full length of my penis in her mouth and down her throat.

She came up for a breath, then immediately swallowed me again. She worked me up and down as long as she could then released me with a slight gag. Mom moved her attention to my balls and played her tongue over them. While she was licking my scrotum, she shifted into the sixty-nine position and straddled my face.

Mom pressed her shaved pussy down onto my mouth and I happily tasted her glorious essence once more. My tongue reacquainted itself with the now hairless contours of my mother's exquisite pussy. She tasted better than my memories could ever do justice. Her soft, feminine recesses opened readily to my explorations. Mom's sultry juices flowed freely, coating my lips and nose and cheeks as my mouth made love to her precious cunt.

"That's it, eat my pussy," Mom panted. "Stick your tongue in my pussy hole. Your mouth feels so good on my cunt."

She returned her lips to my cock and we continued to suck each other. It was impossible to concentrate fully on both sources of extreme pleasure at the same time. I fucked my mom's mouth, while she fucked mine for a long while. We teased each other to the edge of orgasm. I could feel my mom's breasts brushing against my stomach, and I had to have them.

"Mom, I want your tits."

"You want to play with my big titties?"

"Yes, I need them."

She rolled over and fondled her huge breasts while I repositioned myself.

"They've missed you so much."

"It drove me insane every time I saw your tits and couldn't touch them." I watched her rub and squeeze her own breasts, enjoying Mom's seductive exhibition.

"It was so much fun to watch you get hard when you looked at me. I like showing off for you."

"I love your body so much. Every night I would jerk off and think about your naked tits, and your ass, and your beautiful pussy."

"Put your hands on me. Come feel me, sweetheart."

I reached out and let my hands settle gratefully onto my mother's big breasts. She pushed them together for me and I traced her voluptuous mounds with my fingertips. Mom released them to me and I took complete control of her fleshy globes. I massaged her, entranced by the inexplicable fascination her breasts held for me.

"Suck my nipples, sweetie. Please..."

I readily complied with her desire and took one of her large nipples into my mouth. I licked and sucked her sensitive areola, delighting in Mom's writhing reaction to my efforts. I moved to the other, and received and equally enthusiastic response. I then switched over to suckling her. I mouthed her quick and hard, like I was an infant trying to draw milk from her impassioned nipple.

"Oh, God, yes--just like that!" she cried out. I shifted to her other nipple and gave it the same treatment while pinching and pulling at the spit soaked one I'd just abandoned. "That's it... suck me hard. You're going to make me come."

I sucked even harder when I heard that. I bit down lightly and that brought forth a loud moan from Mom. Her legs thrashed, pressing together, then opening wide as I continued with unforgiving intensity.

"Do it with me, Mom." I abruptly pushed the tit I was sucking on up toward her face and watched her take her own nipple into her mouth. There was something about watching her do this that sent chills up my spine every time I saw it. She grabbed the back of my head and forced my mouth down onto her unattended nipple, where I resumed my aggressive nursing.

She pressed her tits together with her hands so that our faces were cheek to cheek as we each sucked and bit and pulled at her big, dark nipples. Her hips bucked rhythmically and her muffled screams built to an ecstatic crescendo. At the height of her passion she let her nipple pop from her mouth, and screamed out.

"Oh, God, I'm coming!" She clamped her legs together and lifted her ass up off the bed. I squished her tits closer together and sucked both her nipples at the same time. "Right there, that's it! Make me come. Yes!" Mom let out a feral grunt of release as her first orgasm of the night cascaded through her body.

It was only then that I realized she had come without touching her pussy at all. She must have been so ridiculously horny to have achieved orgasm from just having her nipples sucked. Mom managed to surprise me yet again.

"I liked the sound of that," I said, kissing and licking her nipples softly in an attempt to soothe them after all the rough handling.

"That was so good. You're the only one who ever made me come like that," she said between hurried breaths. She ran her fingers through my hair as I continued feathering kisses all over her breasts in ever widening circles. "You know, you used to make me come when you were just a baby."

"How do you mean?" I asked without interrupting my ongoing oral journey across my mother's chest.

"Sometimes, when I was breastfeeding you, I would get wet and my clit would get all hard. I tried to ignore it at first, thinking there was something wrong with me, but it kept happening, especially during night feedings." I realized that she was finishing the confession she had started at the diner but was too ashamed then to say it out loud. I worked my way down underneath her breast and ran my tongue along the sweaty crease I found there.

"One night, I couldn't take it anymore and I touched myself while you were feeding. I masturbated while my innocent little baby was sucking milk from my breast, and I made myself come--with your help."

"I wish you had some milk for me now," I teased and suckled playfully on her nipple.

"This might seem funny to you, but at the time I felt like such a degenerate." Her fingers drifted down to my shoulders and tickled the bare skin of my arm as she talked. "I promised myself I would never do anything that despicable again, but a week later I fingered myself while your were sucking at my nipple and had my first multiple-orgasm, if you can believe it."

"When it comes to your pussy, Mom, I can believe anything."

She gave me a light pinch and went on. "I found a magazine article that mentioned how some women became sexually excited while breastfeeding, and I didn't feel so bad after that. I played with myself while I fed you as often as I could, mostly when I was sure there was no chance your father would catch us--I mean me."

"No wonder I feel so warm and fuzzy when you masturbate for me now." I nuzzled my way up between her breasts and kissed her neck as I listened to her comforting voice.

Mom had admitted quite a few secrets to me over the past months, but this time something was different. The confessions always came from a place of deep guilt. She was usually ashamed of her feelings and the things she had done because of those feelings. When she almost told me about this before, she was too overcome with humiliation to even divulge this intensely private secret.

But this time it was different. She wasn't trying to justify her transgression or seek forgiveness. This wasn't coming from a sense of shame. She was expressing how much she loved me. Not only by telling me about what she did with me when I was a baby, but by showing unconditional trust in sharing this with me. To be honest, if she had told me these things at the diner several weeks ago, I would have been shocked, and probably a little disturbed. But to hear it now, like this, it seemed like the most natural, loving thing a mother could do with her baby.

"But, you know me, I can never just be happy with a good thing. I always have to take it a step too far," she went on.

"What did you do?" I kissed her on the lips, causing a brief lapse in her story.

"Ahh, you made me forget what I was saying."

"You went too far..."

"Oh, yes. You're father was away on a fishing trip and it was just you and me all alone. That night I decided to get totally naked when I breastfed you."

"Was I naked, too?"

"Yes, and you were a horny little thing back then, too. You sucked so hard on me that night. And I could feel your naked little penis rubbing against my bare skin, and you even got a tiny erection. I couldn't count how many times I made myself come that night. Even after you were done feeding, I kept fingering myself as I held you on my tummy. It was the best feeling I'd ever had." She sighed with wistful nostalgia. "Then, you peed on me."

I couldn't help but bust out laughing at that. She joined in and we were both practically in tears by the time our laughter subsided.

"Would it make your feel better if I peed on you now for old time's sake?" I offered jokingly.

"Don't be gross." She smacked me on the shoulder. "But...if that's something you really want, I guess we could try it some time." There seemed to be no limits to this woman's kinky appetites.

Mom stretched her whole body then, reaching her arms above her head, pointing her toes and arching her back. She then released the tension from all her muscles at once and relaxed.

"I doesn't seem fair to be this happy," she mused.

My gaze fell on the hollow of my mom's armpit. With her hands still over her head, both her underarms were open to me and were looking strangely alluring in the shifting light of the candle. I started back at one of Mom's nipples and kissed my way toward my newest fixation. She squirmed a bit when I reached my destination, but she let me indulge my curiosity.

There was no deodorant or perfume that I could detect. It was just the delicate scent of her natural fragrance and the barest trace of soap. I kissed around the edges, then down into the shallow scoop of her armpit. She had shaved recently, but not today. I could feel the slight prickle on my lips. I reached out with my tongue and gave this unfamiliar area a tentative lick. A sudden tingle spread across my shoulders and back, and encouraged me to continue.

I licked her armpit again, then once more with a longer stroke of my tongue. Mom giggled and pulled away for a second, but then she moved back wanting more. I licked and sucked the soft skin there under her arm, becoming lost in the taste and feel of the experience.

"That feels so weird," Mom gasped. "Do this one, too." She turned and presented her other underarm for my pleasure. I ran my tongue across this matching place of intimate temptation, and was rewarded with a fresh taste of my Mom's unique flavor. Her giggling continued and reminded me how much I adored this woman.

"It's official," I announced after a few minutes, "I love every single inch of you."

"Mmmm, you're spoiling me." She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big kiss. "Now spoil me some more! You know what I'd like to do now?"

"Balance the checkbook?"

"Stop joking around, mister. This is serious business!" She tugged my ear to punctuate her point. "I want you to masturbate for me."

"How about if I jerk off by rubbing myself inside your pussy?"

"No, I want to watch you."

"Okay, if that's what you want..."

"Yay! Go down to the foot of the bed and get up on your knees," Mom directed. She arranged her pillows against the headboard and lay facing me with her legs wide. I was kneeling between her feet and prepared to begin stroking myself for her.

"Ready?"

"No, wait! This stupid candle isn't bright enough." She turned on the bedside light and smiled when she looked at the view she had now. "Okay, show me what you got, hot stuff."

I started by running my hands all over my body. I felt completely foolish doing it, but Mom was getting a real kick out of it, so I played it up.

"You've been driving me wild lately walking around here with no shirt on." Her hand went down between her legs and she teased a finger up and down her wet slit as her eyes roamed all over me.

"I've always done that."

"But now you have all those new muscles." She bit her lip and circled her finger around her clit. I had noticed the changes in my body myself, but the way my mother was looking at me made me realize how significant those changes really were.

"And I thought you loved me for my personality," I pouted.

"When we're in bed, all I care about is that hard, young body of yours, sweetheart. Now rub your big cock for me."

I reached down and took my cock lightly between my fingers and rubbed my shaft. Mom spread her pussy lips open with one hand, and continued to diddle her clit with just one finger. Her naked body looked amazing now that I had a better view of it in the light. Each time I saw her nude I couldn't believe my good fortune.

"That's it, honey, look at my pussy and jerk your hard cock while I watch you." She slid her finger down and played it across the opening of her vagina. I wrapped my hand around my shaft and began stroking nice and slow. I reached down with my other hand and toyed with my dangling balls. I tugged on the loose skin of my scrotum, and then lifted my nuts and squeezed them as she watched with rapt concentration.

"You like watching me play with my cock?"

"Oh, yes. It makes me so wet to see my son touch himself like this. I love seeing your big, strong hands on your hard cock. I like watching you be naughty while I put my fingers in my pussy." Mom pushed two fingers into her slick hole.

"I like it when you play with your pussy in front of me."

"It feels so good to masturbate with you, sweetie. I love to spread my legs, and show off my pussy to my son." She continued finger fucking herself with one hand, and reached around her leg with the other. She lifted her hips and rubbed a finger around her asshole. "Remember when you put your cock in here? Remember when you fucked my ass?"

"It was so tight," I recalled.

"I was sore for days, but it was worth it." Mom eased a finger into her asshole. I beat my cock at the same pace as her fingers pumping in and out of both her holes. "That looks so good, honey, jerk off with me."

"You're going to make me come, Mom. Where do you want it?"

"In my mouth, sweetie. Come up here and masturbate into my mouth."

I moved up the bed so I was kneeling next to my mom's face. She was thumping away at her pussy and ass with increasing energy. Her eyes focused on the swollen head of my cock and I jerked off over her opened mouth.

"You want it in your mouth, Mom?"

"I want to taste your cum, darling. I want it on my tongue when I get myself off. I love eating my son's cum so much."