Hard Times with Mom Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you still my whore?"

"Yes. I'm your filthy slut. You can have me whenever you want. I'll do anything you tell me. Come in your whore's mouth."

I jacked off faster, letting my balls slap against my mom's cheek as I did. I could feel the sensation building. After so many weeks I was finally going to come again with Mom. I looked down at her beautiful face and her gaping mouth, and felt the surge overtake me.

The first jet of semen shot right past her face and onto the far pillow. I angled myself lower and fired the next spurt into her mouth, then another, and another. As soon as the first gob of warm cum hit the inside of her cheek, Mom's own orgasm took hold of her.

I still hadn't exhausted my load, and even more cum erupted from my cock and squirted onto my mother's waiting tongue. Her hand was working her pussy hard and fast, extending and intensifying her ongoing orgasm as much as possible. Her mouth was so full of my cum she couldn't speak, but her incessant moans of pleasure told the whole story.

I milked the last oozing drops of semen out of my cock and onto her lips, then bent down and kissed her. My time with Mom had trained me to love the taste of my own cum, especially when it was on her body. Kissing her cummy lips sparked off another wave of orgasm for her and she came again while I licked her clean. As soon as I was done, she let some more of my white goo dribble out of her mouth and onto her chin. I dutifully licked and sucked it up as well.

Mom opened up to show me she had my ridiculously huge load still in her mouth. I stuck my tongue in there and swirled it around, feeling the thick, slimy wad of fresh cum. Her hands were no longer between her legs and were now grasping and clawing at my body with unrestrained passion.

She got up and pushed me down so I was lying on my stomach. I had no idea what she had in mind, but she got down between my legs and spread my ass cheeks open. She then let my cum dribble from her mouth down into my ass crack. I felt it seep down and over my asshole.

"Does that feel good? Does it feel nice to have your cum all over your ass?"

"Yes," was all I could manage.

"Don't worry, I'll clean up the mess for you." I felt her tongue on my asshole as she began licking up the spilt cum and swallowing it. Her mouth worked up and down my ass crack and all over my butt as she swabbed up every last trace of cum. Once clean she returned to my asshole and spent several minutes tonguing me there, much to my delight.

"Mom, that was unbelievable," I said when she finally had her fill and lay down on top of me. I could feel her soft pussy hair against my butt.

"As if I didn't have enough sexual quirks, now you've given me an obsession for playing with asses."

"Yeah, well, you got me addicted to the taste of cum, so we're even."

"I'm so glad we can be together like this," she said and nibbled my ear.

"We're finally living the dream, Mom."

"C'mon, let's go take a nice hot shower together then play some more."

"Sounds great, but we have work in the morning."

"Damn, you're right." Mom squeezed my shoulders, massaging my muscles as she thought. "What if we both call in sick tomorrow? We could just stay home and spend the whole day fucking."

"We are pretty sick, so it wouldn't be like we were lying."

"So that's a yes? I can have your cock as much as I want for the whole day?"

"How can I say no to that?"

Mom squealed with joy and peppered my back with kisses, then slapped my ass and dragged me off to the shower. We took turns washing each other, and it was all I could do to keep from jamming my cock into Mom's soapy pussy right then. But I wanted to wait. I wanted our first time making love as a real couple to be special, and I think my mom had the same thing in mind.

We dried each other off and couldn't stop ourselves from making out like a couple of horny teenagers (which I, of course, was). We navigated our way to the bed without our lips ever parting, turned the light off, and lay down in the candlelight.

With Mom on her back, I settled my hips in between her thighs. We continued to kiss, but we were less frantic about it now, our lips and tongues playing with amorous sensuality. It felt so natural the way that our bodies came together in perfect harmony, as if we were custom made for each other.

"I love you, Mom," I whispered, overcome with emotion.

"I love you so much, darling. You're the only one I've ever truly loved." When she said those words it struck me immediately that they were true for me as well. My mother was the only person I had ever really loved. The thought made this feel all the more special.

"I need you inside me," she murmured and hugged me tight against her.

There was no difficulty, no fumbling awkwardness, no nervous reservations. I simply shifted my hips forward and my cock slid effortlessly into the loving sanctuary of my mother's moist pussy. Her breath left her in a long sigh of contented fulfillment as I entered her, and inch by inch pressed deeper inside.

"Nothing else could ever feel as good as this," Mom groaned and a shiver ran through my whole body when I heard her say that. She wrapped her legs around me and I stayed deep within her just trying to sense every nerve and be aware of every source of concentrated pleasure this moment was creating for me. I began to move my hips with a slow turn, and Mom instinctively matched my motion.

Her hand pressed down against my lower back keeping me from drawing out of her. She continued grinding herself on my cock in slow, tight circles. I could feel her inner muscles convulsing and flexing around me. I held myself steady, maintaining the pressure of my weight upon her, barely moving. Her breath came quicker, and her legs gripped me tighter, as her hips rotated beneath me.

Her body suddenly tensed and shuddered. She was coming already. Mom buried her face in my shoulder and held me firmly inside her as her orgasm blossomed quietly and slowly receded.

"No one ever fucked me so good." Her words came out sounding almost like a prayer. "Your cock fills me up in every way. I feel whole when you're inside me, like more of a woman than I've ever been before." She was really getting dramatic. I put aside my embarrassment and tried to tell her exactly how I felt at that moment in the same way.

"I'm the man I am because of you, Mom. In every way. You were my first love, and will always be the only woman I ever love. You opened yourself up and taught me how to love you with my heart, and with my body." As I spoke Mom began kissing my neck and face, showing her appreciation for my sincere words. "You're all I live for. I'm going to keep you safe, and take care of you, and make you happy always. I promise."

Mom kissed me then on the lips. I watched her squeeze her eyes closed tight, and saw a tear trickle down her cheek. She held my face between her hands and looked at me with a dreamy expression of complete happiness.

"Okay, that's enough soap opera blubbering," she sniffled and wiped her eyes. "How about we get down to some serious pussy fucking?"

"That's my mom! They don't come any classier."

"Screw classy, just make me come so hard I can't see straight for a week!"

"You got it, Mom!"

I curled my arms under her and held onto her shoulders as I began sliding my cock in and out of her sopping wet hole. I could feel the tiny whiskers scratch against my slickened shaft each time I penetrated her shaven pussy.

"That's it, fuck me. Fuck me hard!" Her hands grabbed my ass and raked my back. "You cock is in your Mom's pussy. You're fucking your own mother's cunt!"

I increased my rhythm and began slamming into her harder. I pulled down on her shoulders with each thrust, impaling her on my cock with passionate force.

"That's right," I grunted. "Your son is fucking you. Your own son is between your legs and has his cock inside your pussy."

"It's so good. You fuck me so good. My son fucks my cunt so gooood!"

"Mom, your pussy is going to make me come."

"Come with me, sweetie, let's come together."

"Should I pull out?"

"No, come inside me."

"Are you sure? What if--"

"It's okay. If you want to, you can come in me."

I knew what she meant, and I knew I shouldn't be making these kinds of choices at a moment like this when I have no rational sense whatsoever, but all I wanted in that moment was to shoot my cum inside my mom.

"I do want to, Mom. I'm going to come in your cunt."

"Do it, baby. Fill my pussy!"

I pounded into her, and she fucked me right back as hard as she could. My balls slapped against my mom's ass and became soaked with the pussy juices that were leaking down from her pulsating hole. I was ready to blow, I tried to hold out until she was ready to come with me, but it was no use.

"I'm coming, Mom! I'm coming!" I pushed myself far inside her and unleashed my load into my mom's pussy. My spontaneous bellow of extreme satisfaction triggered Mom's orgasm.

"Squirt it in me. I can feel your hot cum inside my cunt! Fuck me, fuck me, fuuuck meeee!" she screamed as she came. I was spent, but her hips were still bucking under me. "Don't stop, baby. There's another one in there. Keep fucking me." I gritted my teeth and pushed on, focusing all my energy into fucking one more orgasm out of my mother's pussy. "There it is, right there, yes, fuck yes, unnnngh! Fuck yeah!" That did it. She was satiated for the moment, and relaxed.

"Do you want to taste it?" I asked.

"Not yet. Let's leave it in there for a little while."

I didn't want to ruin the mood, but I felt like I had to say something.

"Mom, I thought about over the past weeks and I would like to have a baby with you, if you want, but I don't know if I'm ready."

"No one's ever ready to have a baby." She brushed her fingers through my hair. "But I understand what you mean. You don't have to worry about me getting pregnant tonight, but I guess it's something we'll need to discuss."

"I was thinking I'd like to have a little girl, that way I'd have someone to help me in the shower before we go to church."

"Oh, God. That's all we need around here, another generation of perverts!"

"Gotta keep the old family traditions alive."

"How about we make a new family tradition where you fuck me in the ass while I finger myself?"

"Now that's a tradition I can get behind."

I lifted Mom's legs and pulled out of her. A messy stream of my cum and her juices seeped out of her pussy and down over her asshole. The perfect lubrication. I watched as she pushed a finger inside her asshole, then another. She slid them in and out, twisting and spreading them, loosening herself up for me. When she was ready she put her hands on her ass cheeks and spread herself open.

My cock was raging hard again by the time she had finished her little exercise, and I rubbed the head against her slippery hole. With just a small amount of pressure I once again infiltrated Mom's rear end. She let out a thrilled gasp, and moved a hand up to her stiff clit.

"I wish I knew how good this felt twenty years ago," Mom said as she played with her pussy.

"I'm glad you didn't." I worked the full length of my cock up into my mom's butt. "I got to be the first one to fuck your virgin asshole."

"I don't want anyone else's cock in my ass but yours."

That sounded fine by me. I moved in and out of her ass with long steady thrusts and watched Mom masturbate herself. Her fingers were wet with a liberal coating of our combined cum. She worked her clit aggressively, occasionally slapping her pussy with a hard smack.

My eyes were drawn up to my mom's tits. As she urgently fingered her pussy, her breasts wobbled with mesmerizing grace. I loved Mom's tits like crazy when they were just sitting there looking beautiful, but to see them in action drove me out of my mind. I stepped up my pace, ramming my cock harder into her ass, and was rewarded with the sight of my mom's tits bouncing even more wildly, almost slapping her under the chin with my every upstroke.

"I'm going to come," she panted. "Fuck my asshole while I come!"

I wouldn't have thought I'd be able to come again so soon, but Mom's ass clenched so tight around my shaft that I could feel the tingle of another orgasm approaching. I gripped my mom's ankles tighter and fucked her harder.

"That's it, Mom. Fuck my cock with your ass. Make me come in your asshole!"

"Oh, yes! Right there, right there, motherfucker! Come in my ass!" Mom started coming first this time, and I followed her within seconds. I shot my first spurt in her ass, then pulled out and sprayed the rest onto her pussy while she held it open for me. She scooped my semen from her swollen lips and quickly transferred it to her mouth. She brought herself off yet again with her fingers as she ate my cum.

Her body continued to tremble with aftershocks for the next minute. She lightly tickled her fingers across her pussy that she had moments before been giving such hard abuse. I was still holding her ankles and began kissing her calf, then moved up to her pretty feet.

My softening cock wilted and came to rest on her pussy. She took it and rubbed herself with it as I kissed and licked my way across her instep to her pretty toes. Mom twisted and purred like a kitten when I ran my tongue between her toes, and occasionally took one into my mouth for a gentle suck.

"That tickles," she giggled, and took her foot away. Her other foot took its place and I tickled that one with my lips and tongue as well. After several minutes of playing with Mom's sexy feet, I fell onto the bed next to her exhausted.

"I need to rest," I groaned.

"We're just getting started! I need to make up for lost time." Mom shook me to keep me from dozing off. I could smell my cum on her breath and it made me smile.

"Just give me a minute, you sex-crazed cougar."

"Cougar? I like that." Mom dragged her nails across my chest like a big cat. "Okay, you stay here and rest, I'm going to rinse off."

I watched her head off to the bathroom, marveling at the alluring sway of her derriere. I rearranged the pillows and felt something underneath one of them. I reached down and pulled it out. It was the panties I had come all over while I was reading her story. They hadn't been washed, and were crusted with my dried cum. Mom was one special woman.

I tucked them back away, then zoned out for a few minutes. When I came around Mom was cleaning my penis with a warm cloth. She was so tender and attentive to her task that I just lay there and enjoyed the attention. When she was done she kissed the tip of my cock and snuggled up next to me.

"I can't believe I wasted so much energy fighting this," she eventually told me. "I was so worried about maintaining some kind of control over my out of control life that I couldn't see what should have been so obvious."

"Do you have idea how nuts you made me, Mom."

"I'm sorry, honey. I know it must have been confusing for you."

"There's a nominee for Understatement of the Year."

"But we're together now, really together. Just promise me we'll always be honest with each other, and not keep any secrets."

"I promise." I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"And if we have trouble, we'll stick together and work things out."

"I'll never leave you, Mom."

"But if things change between us, if you do want a different kind of life, don't hold yourself back for me. I don't want you to have any regrets, or have any reason to resent me."

"Let's not worry about all that right now," I gave her a kiss on the end of her nose. "We have plenty of time to talk and figure this all out together. I love you, and that's all that matters tonight." I kissed her on the lips, and her tension melted away.

We were quiet for a long while, watching the shadows from the guttering candle flame dance fitfully across the ceiling. Mom's fingers drifted across my chest, circling my taut nipples, then meandering over my belly and eventually to my cock. She toyed with my limp penis until it showed some life and began to grow firm.

"Are you done resting yet?"

"I hope you've already hit your sexual peak, because I'm not going to be able to handle you if you get any hornier."

"I want you to fuck me outside." She waggled her eyebrows seductively, and it worked.

"I suppose the lawn could use a night seeding."

She hopped out of bed and blew out the candle. We left the bedroom and I headed for the sliding doors leading out to the back yard. Mom grabbed my wrist.

"No. I want to do it out in the front yard, silly!" She dragged me to the door and peeked out. With a nervous giggle she ran down the walk and onto the grass like a giddy streaker. I followed her out a bit more cautiously, double checking the area even though all the houses around us were still empty.

"Property values are going to skyrocket if anyone finds out about this," I joked.

The autumn air was crisp, but we were warmed by the thrill of our daring little adventure. Mom went to the center of our small front yard and went down onto her hands and knees. She faced toward the street, wagged her tail invitingly at me, and gave a little bark. Mom let her tongue hang out and panted like a sexy puppy.

"Looks like my cougar is now a bitch is in heat," I observed as I came up behind her. She nodded and whined piteously. I couldn't resist having a taste of the tempting treats being presented to me. I lapped Mom's pussy beginning with her clit, working my way up her meaty lips to her always wet pussy hole. I sucked her pungent nectar for a few moments, then continued up until I reached the tight little pucker of her asshole.

The strong smell of her sex mixed with the earthy scent of the grass and soil to create a uniquely invigorating effect. I finished feasting on my mother's backside and moved my cock to her pussy and ran the head along her slit. The intimate fluid escaping from Mom's expectant vagina shimmered in the luster of the nearly full moon. I lubed myself with her lusty secretions and continued to massage her pussy with my cock.

"Stop teasing and stick it in me," Mom begged. "Fuck me out here where everyone can see." There was actually no one around to see. It was late and our closest neighbors were about ten empty houses away. Still, it did feel exciting to be outside like this where it was possible to be seen.

I ended the torture and eased my cock into my mom from behind. Her pussy was nice and tight from that angle and I especially enjoyed the view from back there.

"Ooo, that's it, fuck me like a bad doggie." Mom rocked back and forth on my cock, pulling forward as I pulled back, then slamming back as I thrust forward. Our bodies slapped together loudly with each collision. I grabbed onto her hips for better leverage and by small measures increased the tempo.

Soon I was humping her with quick hard strokes, like a sex-starved dog. It was killing me that I couldn't see my Mom's tits right then. I imagined how they were hanging down beneath her, her nipples stretching almost to the ground. They'd be swaying and swinging with each slamming thrust. I instead focused on my mom's incredible ass.

Her wide cheeks were spread out before me. I could spread them wider and watch how her asshole gaped open just a little for me. I could take my hands away and see how her fleshy butt jiggled each time she bounced back onto my cock. My mom's ass was a true miracle that I'd never tire of worshiping.

"Oh, God, your cock feels so good. I never want to stop fucking you." Mom pushed back against me driving my cock as deep into her pussy as she could. It was just then that I heard something. A metallic jingle came from up the street. I looked and could see someone walking this way with a dog on a leash.

"Mom, someone's coming," I whispered urgently.