Hard Times with Mom Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't come yet, sweetie."

"No, someone's coming this way. They're going to see us."

"I don't care, keep fucking me. This feels too good, I can't stop now."

I though she was crazy, but I continued humping away. Mom moaned, and making sure she was loud enough to attract attention. I saw the dog-walker stop and look our way. I didn't know if we could be seen in the dark, but the light of the moon should have been bright enough to get a good idea of what we were doing.

The dog-walker backed away, and I was somewhat relieved. I just hoped they weren't going to call the police. I refocused my efforts on getting Mom off as quickly as I possible so we could hurry back inside, when I saw the walker returning, this time without the dog. I watched warily as the shadowy figure came to the center of the unlit cul-de-sac and stopped there. Whoever it was definitely saw us, and now they were watching.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck my hot pussy!" Mom called out loudly, more for the benefit of our voyeur than anything else.

The watcher came closer, tentatively at first, then getting the courage to step up onto the sidewalk only about twenty feet from where we were going at it like a couple of animals.

It was a woman, probably in her mid-thirties. She had long blonde hair pulled back in a pony tail, and wore a powder blue track suit. She had a slender figure, and from what I could tell in the dim light, a pretty face.

Mom couldn't help but see her now and moaned with heightened arousal. She came up off her hands so that she was kneeling in front of me, my cock still in her pussy, and her body on full display to the strange woman. My mom's hands caressed her skin, squeezing her tits and rubbing her clit. She was really putting on a show.

It must have had an effect on the woman because she slipped her hand down the front of her sweat pants. This blew my mind. I'd expect this from a guy, but I'd never had thought a woman would behave like such a perv. I guess there were more women out there like my mom than I had suspected.

"I'm so turned on right now I can't stand it," Mom whispered to me, then lifted herself up so I slid out of her. She moved to my side and took my cock in her hand. She worked me with exaggerated strokes, putting me on display for her new friend. The woman's hand was busy down her pants while the other found its way up to her chest. She began squeezing her small tits through the track suit.

Mom turned me, giving our voyeur a side view, and bent down to lick the tip of my pussy-soaked cock.

"Oh, yes..." I heard the woman gasp under her breath. She looked around to be sure it was just the three of us out here, then unzipped her top and fondled her bare breasts.

"You want me to suck him?" Mom asked. "Do you want to see his beautiful cock in my mouth?"

The woman nodded and took a few steps closer to the edge of our lawn. My mom sucked the head of my cock into her mouth and we heard the woman moan. Slowly, she took me deeper, enveloping each inch of my cock with dramatic finesse. Mom missed her calling as a porn star.

I looked over at our guest. She had a nipple pinched between her thumb and forefinger as she watched Mom's lips reach the base of my cock. Her eyes were wide with carnal craving when she noticed my attention was on her. She matched my stare, brave enough now not to look away. She stopped playing with herself, and hooked both thumbs into the waistband of her jogging pants. She hesitated.

Mom's head bobbed up and down on my cock, and she was humming her favorite tune. This seemed to encourage the woman to further indulge her public depravity and she pulled her pants down to her knees. This was too good to be true.

I reached down and played with my mom's dangling tits, never taking my eyes off this entrancing stranger. She dropped down to her knees and shrugged the warm-up jacket off her shoulders. The white flesh of her small breasts practically glowed in the moonlight. Her hand was back between her legs and she masturbated openly in front of me as she watched my mom suck my dick.

"I want to show you my pussy," Mom said to her after a bit. "Do you want to see?"

The woman nodded.

"Tell me," Mom prompted her.

"I want to see it," the woman said quietly after a pause. "Show me your pussy." The Texas accent sounded adorable on her.

Mom smiled and turned me again so I was facing straight toward our voyeur, still on my knees. She then lay down so her face was under my cock with her body stretching out toward the woman. Mom opened her legs slowly, then spread them wide. The woman continued fingering her own pussy as she stared at my mom's. I watched my mom reach down and pull her pussy lips apart, exposing everything to this stranger.

The woman turned and fumbled with her jacket. It seemed that she might be having second thoughts and was going to grab her clothes and run away. But instead, she pulled something out of the pocket of the jacket. She pressed the switch on her small flashlight and pointed it between my mother's legs. This woman didn't want to miss a thing.

"Oh, yes," Mom moaned. "Look at my pussy." She reached up with her mouth and sucked my balls as I watched this amazing display of perversions. This time there was no glass barrier between us and our watcher, there was no hiding, this was not at all like our other anonymous encounters. This woman knew where we lived. Who might she tell? Would she come back?

Mom writhed under the glow of the tiny spotlight, delighting in the attention. She licked my balls, slurping them loudly--louder than she needed to. The woman moved her light up along Mom's body, pausing on her tits, then settling on my cock. My mom pushed her mouth back, reached around to spread my cheeks, and began tonguing my butthole.

"Is she licking your behind?" The woman asked with surprise. Her voice was still meek and hesitant, just loud enough for me to hear.

"Yes," I confirmed. "She has her tongue in my asshole right now."

"That's so nasty." She reached past her pussy and fingered her own ass. "I love it."

"I love your body," I told her. "You have beautiful tits."

"Aw, they ain't much." She shined the flashlight on her own chest and tweaked each of her nipples for me. She returned the light back to me. "You got a nice cock." Her voice was stronger now, more confident. I took hold of my shaft and started stroking. "Shoot, that sure looks nice." Our voyeur buried a finger in her own pussy, while Mom continued to suck my ass and balls. "I never did nothing like this before."

"We're glad you decided to join us."

"You guys are so sexy, I couldn't help it. I never seen people having sex for real."

Mom came up for air. "How'd you like to see some real fucking, little lady?"

"I'd like that just fine." The woman laughed with a nervous giggle.

I lay down on my back in the cool grass, and my mom climbed on top. She faced away from me and toward our watcher. Mom squatted and guided my cock into her pussy.

"You like that?" Mom asked the woman. "You like seeing his cock fuck my pussy?"

"I do. I feel so dirty watching you and touching myself like this."

"You look very sexy with your fingers in your puss."

I couldn't see what the woman was doing, but I heard her moving and could see the light darting around the lawn. A few moments later she came up beside us. She had removed her sweat pants and was in nothing but a pair of sneakers.

"Do you all want to see my kitty?"

"No." Mom said with throaty desire. "We want to see your cunt."

"Oh, my." She was taken aback by Mom's crude talk, but she went ahead anyway.

She pointed the flashlight down between her own legs and used two fingers to spread her lips apart for us to see. Her pussy was a dainty little thing compared to Mom's. She was shaved with a tiny strip of wispy blonde hair up above. She was pink everywhere, except for the places where she had rubbed herself red.

"Do you like my...cunt?" the woman whispered the last word and giggled. "I never said that word out loud before. Cunt. It sounds so nasty. Look at my cunt y'all!"

"It looks real nice. I want to see you taste it." Mom leaned back without missing a beat and continued riding my cock.

"Really? I don't know..."

"Put your fingers in your wet cunt then lick them clean."

The woman squatted down, keeping the light on her open pussy. She was much closer to us, but still beyond arm's reach. I wanted to taste her. I wanted his strange woman to sit on my face with that darling cunt while I fucked my mom.

We both watched as she dipped her fingers into her hole and swirled them around. She brought her wet fingers up and sniffed them experimentally. She considered what she was about to do--it must have been another first for this sheltered Texas suburbanite.

She plunged her fingers into her mouth, doing it quick before she changed her mind, and her expression went immediately from doubt to enchantment. She sucked her own juices greedily, then went back for more.

"How does that pussy of yours taste?" Mom asked breathlessly. She was really working hard on me and I was getting close to blowing another load.

"I never knew how good it was." The woman was close enough that she didn't need the light to see us clearly. She put it aside and used her free hand to tug on her hard nipples while she resumed playing with her clit. "I don't know about y'all, but I'm fixin' to come soon."

"How you doing back there, sweetie?"

"I'm ready to come, Mo--, uh, Mistress..." That was a close one! Mom tittered gleefully, knowing I had almost slipped up.

"Can I see it?" the woman pleaded. "Can I see the cum squirt out of his penis?"

"What d'ya say, stud? You got enough left in those big balls of yours to put on a good show for our neighbor lady here?"

"I'll do my best," was all I could say.

The woman moved so she could get a better view. She retrieved her flashlight and focused it on Mom's pussy again, right where my cock was pumping in and out of her dripping hole. I could still see this beautiful stranger finger fucking herself, and that drove me over the precipice.

I pulled out of Mom's cunt, she grabbed hold of me and started jerking. My orgasm came from deep in my gut, raced through my balls, and launched itself out of my engorged cock. I got off at least three good spurts, then the rest dribbled out over my mom's hand.

"Oh, lord, I saw it. I saw his cum shoot all over you. Oh, oh, oh, oh, ooooooh!" She chirped like an orgasmic little bird as she made herself come.

Mom suddenly stood up and turned around to face me. Her feet were planted astride my hips and I could see the spots where my cum landed on her tits and belly. She was ramming her fingers violently into her cunt. The heel of her hand pounded loudly against her clit. Her face was strained with impending release. I had seen that look once before.

"God damn!" Mom screamed and let loose. She moved her hand and ejaculated a gushing jet directly onto my cock. Her legs quivered, as she grabbed her cunt again and with a few quick strokes elicited another stream of womanly cum that splashed down on my stomach and chest.

"Sweet Jesus!" the woman cried out in stunned delirium at the same moment my mother's second squirt burst out from her pussy and hit me. "I'm coming again! My cunt is gonna come! Oh, oh, oh, my cuuuuunt!"

The woman tumbled onto her back after witnessing Mom's amazing display, and had her legs spread wide in the air as she orgasmed with one hand fingering her hole, and the other skipping back and forth over her clit. Her screaming climax was loud enough that her dog began howling just up the street a ways.

I was so tempted to crawl over and suck the sweet juices flowing out of her pussy, but Mom dropped to her knees and flopped on top of me. As the woman caught her breath, she felt around, found the little flashlight and snapped it off. The dog continued to bark nearby.

"Good Lord, what have I done?" she said to herself.

Mom smiled and kissed me. "I know that feeling."

"I got to get home before my husband calls the sheriff out to look for me." She got up and hunted around for her clothes in a bit of a daze. She had the cutest little ass, and I was sad to see it disappear beneath her sweat pants.

"Thanks for stopping by to visit," Mom said with friendly cheer.

"Thank you..." She looked at us lying naked in the grass and it seemed she didn't want to go. "Welcome to the neighborhood, and, ah...I'll see you later?"

"I hope so," Mom flirted. The woman picked up her top, gave us a little wave, and hurried off to quiet her barking dog.

"You've done it again, Mom. Turned a sweet, innocent, God-fearin' lady into a wanton slut."

"I know." She held one of her tits to my mouth and made me lick my cum off it. "Isn't it fun? I hope she comes back, I'd love to see you fuck that skinny ass of hers."

"Mom," I whined with mock hurt. "I thought you were my only woman."

"Damn right I am." She licked some of her own cum from my chest. "I don't want you fucking anyone else unless Mommy says it's okay?" She realized her slip. "Oops. Sorry, honey."

"That's okay, Mommy." I tweaked her nose. "I have to admit I kind of missed it."

"Me, too." She shivered. "Okay, Mommy's freezing her twat off our here. I think we could use another hot shower, how about it?"

We hurried inside, and got cleaned up, then climbed into bed naked and got cozy under the covers.

"You wore me out tonight, kiddo." She kissed me and rolled over.

"Then you'd better get your rest, you're going to need it for tomorrow."

"Ooo, I can't wait." Mom wiggled her butt as I cuddled up behind her. Remarkably, the feel of her warm skin against my limp cock coaxed a reaction out of it. It struggled valiantly, but didn't quite achieve the fully rigid status of earlier hard-ons.

Nonetheless, I was just hard enough to slip my penis into my mother's still moist pussy from behind. Once inside, I snuggled closer and wrapped my arm around her. We fell asleep like that and all was right with the world.

------------------------------------

The next morning we woke up early and both called in sick. We went back to sleep and didn't wake up again until almost noon.

"Let's spend the whole day naked," Mom suggested as she stretched and got out of bed.

"No arguments here." I once again marveled at my mom's mature body. I'd never get tired of looking at her.

"Come watch me pee."

"That's how you want to start the first day of our new life together?"

She nodded with an impish grin. "Then I want to hold your penis while you go."

We played around in the bathroom then showered and had some breakfast--or more accurately, lunch. We ate naked and as soon as Mom cleared the plates away were going at it on the kitchen table.

We were like horny newlyweds and spent the rest of the day fucking and sucking and getting ourselves off. I fucked Mom in every room of the house, including the garage. I ate her out on the dining room table, she rode me while I sat on the sofa in the living room, and I banged her doggie style on the floor in the hallway. Mom blew me in the foyer, and I fucked her standing up in the shower. We went out in the back yard where she made me give it to her in the ass again while she lay sprawled out face down in the grass.

In my room I had her hump my bedpost while I watched, and she got me to masturbate with my pillow again. We jerked off, and fingered each other's asses, and came countless times using every method we could think of.

Later, Mom was upside down on one of the chairs in the living room playing with her cunt while I crouched over her face. She was sucking my balls while I beat off.

"Come on my face, baby." She gasped. "Come all over Mommy's face!"

I pulled my spit-soaked balls out of her mouth and pointed my cock at her cheek and jacked my cock for all it was worth. My orgasm tingled pleasantly through my groin, but not a drop of cum came out. Mom tried not to laugh, but she couldn't help herself.

We took a nap then had some dinner. We watched TV together. Mom lovingly played with my cock the whole time, while I toyed with her nipples and pussy. When it got late we crept out to the front yard and lay there naked hoping our visitor would make an appearance. We waited almost an hour, and when she didn't show we watched each other jerked off outside, licked up each other's cum, then called it a night.

Once again, Mom turned her ass to me as soon as we got into bed, and I slipped my exhausted excuse for an erection into her heavenly hole. When we woke up the next morning I was still inside her. Life was good.

------------------------------------

Mom worked quickly to finalize her divorce. She didn't want anything from my father, and there weren't any assets to speak of, so it all went smoothly. I expected the process to be an emotional one for Mom, and was prepared to support her as best as I could, but she was happy to be done with it.

We ended up buying the house, and both our names were on the paperwork. Mom changed her last name back to her maiden name, which made things easier for us all around.

We were living as a real couple. Around the house we were mother and son, as well as lovers. Out in public we didn't hide the fact that we were together. Sometimes we played it as if we were husband and wife, but usually we left others to assume I was Mom's boy toy.

The idea of having a baby together appealed to us both. I could just imagine how beautiful Mom would look with a big belly that had my child inside. But we decided to take things slow and spend some time being with each other before making such a big commitment. What mattered most to me was that in this, as with everything else now, Mom treated me like an equal partner.

Our cute neighbor did come back for a visit about a week later. She wore the same blue track suit with nothing underneath. She brought a small dildo and proudly showed us how she used it to get herself off. It was so exciting to make love to my mom with her watching. She came back a couple more times, and we taught her a few more new tricks, but like a shy little deer she never came close enough for us to touch her. Some of the houses nearby began to sell, and it must have gotten too risky for her so she stopped coming by. Mom and I were already planning how we were going to track her down when springtime rolled around.

I know 'happily ever after' only happens in fairy tales, but this journey I had taken with my mom was a lot like a fairy tale. There was a quest, wishes had been granted, there was an ugly ogre to contend with, and I ended up with the fairest princess in the land. Even if it didn't turn out to be for 'ever after,' we were happy in the here and now.

And that was enough for us.