Hard to Forget Ch. 02

Story Info
Bobbi plans her seduction, but things never go as planned.
1.3k words
4.28
20.5k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 years of age or older. All characters are the creation of the author, and any resemblance to real people or situations in entirely coincidental.

*****

Bobbi gasped out her pleasure as quietly as possible, on her knees with her face buried in her pillow. Her nimble fingers worked furiously at her clitoris, lightly pinching and pulling, rubbing in a roughly circular motion. Images of her dream flashed through her mind in time with the thrusting of the purple toy in her opening: Dan on top of me, Dan inside me, Dan's fingers doing magic on my pussy. His mouth on my nipples, licking, suckling, nibbling. The teasing bites, the flicking of my clit with his thumb. "Oh God," she whimpered quietly. "Oh God, I need him so badly. Oh I need him, I need him, I need him... ooooohhhh..." Her body shook as she began to give herself over to her orgasm, feeling everything tighten. She buried her face deeper into the pillow and bit the pillow-case to keep from crying out.

She rode her orgasm to its conclusion, eventually regaining her breath and bringing her heart-rate back under control. The mess on her fingers, in her panties, and dampening the bed-sheets did not deter her from collapsing onto her front and laying still for several minutes. She slowly raised her fingers to her face, smelling her own scent, not for the first time. The sweet smell of herself on her own fingers was good, the taste was better. She licked her own wetness from her hand, all the while telling herself, it'll be even better when I get to suck it off Dan. After he's been in me. When it's mixed with his own juices. Oh God I need him so bad...

Slowly, not really wanting to, Bobbi willed herself out of the bed. She put the dildo back in its place, in the drawer of the night-stand, and rummaged for some suitable clothing to wear for the rest of the day. Clothes to seduce Dan in.

Something tight, but not ridiculous. Shorts, a tank-top or maybe a cami, those pink thigh-high socks. No bra? No bra. Panties? Hmm... Maybe the pink ones with the lace. They match the socks at least. Fashion wasn't usually all that important to Bobbi, she usually just wore whatever she happened to grab out of her closet or dresser. Not today, not for this. This is a special occasion. Maybe even some make-up... No, if I put make-up on, he'll think I'm going out somewhere. Hair? Bobbi's nearly black hair was straight, and usually fell to around the bottoms of her shoulders. Braided? Pig-tails? Braided pig-tails? Bobbi giggled quietly to herself at the thought, I haven't worn braided pig-tails since we were little. Maybe it would help her, maybe it would remind Dan of happier times and get his mind on her rather than his cheating ex.

Bobbi began to braid her hair in a loose weave, humming to herself in no particular tune. She was happy, unbelievably happy, but also incredibly nervous. She willed her fingers to stop trembling so she could work her hair the way she wanted to, and thought about the day ahead of her.

I have to get him thinking about me. Lead the conversation, steer it away from Melinda any chance I get and toward me. Don't let him talk about Melinda, don't let him think about Melinda, get all of his attention focused on me. Stay in his line of sight as much as possible. Keep him looking at me, noticing me. Touch him prudently at first, only hugs or light touches on his arms or hands. Not caressing, not yet. Kissing his cheeks or forehead maybe, but not too much and not like a lover. I'm a concerned sister who wants her brother to notice that she's a grown-up woman and can look and act like one. Let him think about how much we've relied on each other over the years, how close we've been. Remind him that you're always there for him, that he's welcome in your house any time, that he's welcome to be with you anytime. No guys here to be worried about, no room-mate to make things awkward, no judgment from anybody if he wants to cuddle up with you and just be together.

That was the step she was looking toward as being the real beginning. She would move him mentally, emotionally, and physically into an intimate position, cuddling each other on the couch or even the cot. They had cuddled a lot as kids and pre-teens, even a little as teenagers. It had been years though, and she hoped that he remembered how safe and comfortable it had made them both feel. She hoped he wouldn't think it was strange whenever she got up the courage to ask if he wanted to lay down together and just snuggle for a while. I hope he remembers how I fit in his arms like I was made to be there. Like my body was perfectly molded to fit against his.

Her hair was done, pulled into two equal pig-tails on either side of her head. She pulled both tails down over the front of her shoulders and stood before her floor-length mirror. She had tied off the braids with pink ribbons, a sharp but not unpleasant contrast to her dark hair. A white cami with lace along the top, showing just a little bit of cleavage from the 34D breasts that were just almost too big for her 5'3", 103lb. frame. White shorts that came to about mid-thigh, meeting her pink and white striped thigh-high socks almost exactly.

She looked ready for her mission. She felt ready, except for that slight tremor in her hands that she willed away with a short breathing exercise. She closed her eyes, thought about saying a little prayer, decided against it. I don't think God answers prayers like that, she thought with an impish grin. Dear Lord, help me fuck my brother, amen. Yeah, I don't think that one's making it up there. You're going to have to make your own luck, girl. Ain't nobody gonna do it for you. Let's do this.

Bobbi turned to the door, opened it slowly, and walked out of her room. As she turned the corner into the living room, all of her plans came crashing down around her. There was Dan, laying on the cot facing her, fully erect. Nude, with his eyes closed, breathing heavily as his hand pumped in a blur of self-passion bordering on rage. He was panting now, she could tell that he was close. She backed into the hallway, and peeked around the corner, screaming with her mind into her brother's, don't open your eyes, don't open your eyes, DON'T OPEN YOUR EYES!

Dan grunted once, moaned softly, grunted again a little louder, squeezed his eyes shut even tighter. He opened his mouth and said in a half-whisper, half-moan, "Oh Bobbi. Oh God Bobbi. Oh you have no idea how much I want you right now. Oh God Bobbi."

Bobbi covered her mouth with her hand, shocked and instantly knowing that things were going to be much more interesting that she ever could have hoped or dreamed for. She tip-toed into the room, careful to make no noise on the thick carpet. She held her breath as she kneeled next to the cot, inches from Dan and his furious efforts to get off. He was oblivious, in his own world. Bobbi carefully raised a hand and placed it gently on Dan's inner thigh, a micrometer from touching his package.

Dan nearly jumped out of his skin. His eyes flew open. He yelped, in shock. He kicked his way back, up against the cushions of the couch. And somewhere in the middle of all of this, he exploded. All over his hand, all over his chest, and just the smallest bit was flung from his fingertips. The dollop of creamy fluid flew through the air as if in slow-motion, and landed.

Right on Bobbi's smiling lips.

(To Be Continued)