Hard To Learn # 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another drink of water and she wiped herself carefully and realized how open she really was. She smiled a little as she remembered how that big long thick cock pushed into her small pussy hole and stretched her as wide as she had ever been stretched. He was as thick as a damn beer can. She stood up and turned on the water. Once it was hot, she stepped into the shower and felt the water rushing over her tired and hurting body. The washing of her body made her feel much better. She said to herself, "This hotel is very nice they even have bottle water everywhere for you and even have this very nice body wash."

She closed her eyes and rubbed herself with it for a long time. The shower was doing its job relaxing her muscles. Unbeknown to her the body wash was numbing her vagina reducing the hurt. Lisa's nipples were also numb now and she wasn't anywhere near as sore as she had been.

Good she's in the shower!" Lee said to himself. He stood and stretched long and hard. His cock jumped a little with the image of Lisa's body and the things that they did last night coming back into his head. He walked towards the bathroom. He tried the door it was locked so he reached up over the doorframe and found the universal key to these types of doors. Lee turned the key and the door opened for him.

Lisa didn't hear the door open but she did heard lee when he said, "Well good morning to you my sleeping beauty."

She jumped and screamed, "Get out! Get out of here right now." She looked out from around the shower curtain and said it again. He smiled and told her he had to take a piss. His cock was semi-hard from seeing her and having to piss in the morning. She said, "Well hurry up! I want to get dressed and get out of here. You and Jerome are in big trouble."

Lee laughed as he started to piss. He said, "Trouble? What sort of trouble Lisa? You mean how you put my cock in your pussy and fucked me three times last night, waking me twice? Or, trouble like how you sucked me off in front of the entire class yesterday? If anyone is in trouble baby, it's you."

Lisa held her hand to her mouth again. She realized what Lee said was the truth. She had put his cock at the doorway of her pussy hole with her own hands. She was the one who woke Lee twice during the night and fucked him wild. She sighed as she remembered how she had taken her mouth and covered his big black cock head and sucked him dry in front of the class full of people. She even got an "A" from the teacher for it. Oh God she had told her husband she got an "A". She didn't tell him for what, but she realized she was the aggressor and she was the one who wanted to suck and fuck this black man.

She started to cry as Lee stepped into the shower with her. He had another bottle of water for her. She too a drink and then Lee handed her two more pills telling her. "Here, take these two aspirins you'll feel better."

She didn't think she just did it. Lee just looked at this beautiful white woman's body and his cock was growing quickly. He tried to hold her in his arms but she started to fight him for a few seconds. Then she gave in and stopped. She let Lee draw her into him. He held her tight feeling her nipples against his chest. As his cock started to rise up between her legs Lisa could feel it inching up higher and higher. Then before she knew it the big cock was between her wet soft thighs touching hr pussy.

As the water ran over them both, Lisa felt the tip of Lee's cock now rubbing directly against her pussy slit. She opened her legs a little wider when Lee told her to do it. Lee then lifted Lisa's left leg up under her knee and held it in his arm. She moaned as the big cock touched her slit and then moved against her hole. He said, "Put me in baby! You know you want this cock again. Put me in Lisa, just like last night. Put the head in baby and I'll give your body some sweet relief!"

She said, "Oh Lee don't please! Please don't! Please I'm married Lee! Please I can't do this again! Please Lee. Don't make me do it again!"

He said, "You don't have to do anything you don't want to do Lisa. Here have a drink I know you're thirsty, aren't you baby!"

She whispered, "Yes!" and took the water bottle to her lips and drained it as Lee ran the head to his big dick up and down her warn pussy. She moaned as Lee told her again to take his cock and put the head in her pussy. He was moving it up and down rubbing it against her sex. He was hard and ready all he had to do was get her to put the head into her cunt. He remembered Jerome telling all the men, "For your own protection and the protection of our organization, make the bitch put your cock head into her cunt. Once she does that, she can't say it was rape. She'll have nothing to stand on."

Lee bent her head up and she looked in his eyes. He kissed her gently on the mouth as he slipped his tongue between her lips. With his free hand he cupped her lovely white breast with his big, black hand. Lisa moaned and reached for his cock. He smiled a little as he felt Lisa fingers circle around the hard shaft. She positioned Lee's cock at the doorway to her pussy tunnel. She said, "Oh Lee I'm so hot! So wet and so horny! Why does this keep happening to me?"

He said, "Don't worry about it Lisa, go with it, enjoy it! Now left me lift your spirits."

He pushed and the cock head filled her again. She wiggled and he pushed and the big cock head went into her hole again with a small popping sound. She released her hand and put it around his neck with her other one. She moaned as he held her left leg up higher still and pushed more of his big dick into her small pussy hole. She stood on her toes as he did.

He entered her and the force of his thrust lifted her up off her feet. He said, "Wrap your legs around me baby!"

She did as he told her and he stepped out of the shower holding her with his cock all the way up inside her now. She was actually being held up with he hands under her beautiful round white ass and by the hard thick cock up inside her cunt. She was impaled on it as he bounced her up and down. Each time it came down it buried itself as deep as it could go!

Lisa's nipples were rock hard and Lee loved to bit and chewed on them leaving even more marks them this morning. He also left marks on her shoulders and neck as he thrust his hips fucking her while they stood in the bathroom. He held her to the mirror and told her. "Look at us Lisa. Look in the mirror and see my big black cock fucking your little white pussy. Doesn't it look good baby? Don't you like the color difference? Isn't it fucking hot and sexy. Look at us Lisa! Look at how we fuck each other like this? Mum baby you are so beautiful. Ride me Lisa, watch us fuck as you ride up and own on my big cock filling you"

Lisa moaned and was drifting towards a huge orgasm now. She watched as their bodies opened and closed as Lee's big dick move into her again and again. Then he asked, "Am I better than Bud?"

He waited as Lisa looked like she was trying to remember who Bud was. Lee said, "You remember Bud, he's your husband? Am I bigger and better than him baby? Do I please your body more than he can?"

She moaned loudly as she he turned her head and she watched him fucking her with long slow thrusts of his log of a cock. He was moving at least 8 inches of cock into her with each thrust. Lee sucked another passion mark on her shoulder and another one on her neck. She humped her body on his cock faster now feeling her climax building quickly. She moaned and told him, "Yes! Oh yes Lee your cock is so good. You're better than Bud, baby! You're the best, better than anyone is! Now Lee! Fuck me harder I'm almost there!"

He bounced her faster up and down as she cried out and began to cum as he held her.

She screamed again and again as she held her lover tight and her cunt squeezed his big cock milking him for the first time this morning! She squeezed Lee as tight as she could with her arms and legs wrapped around him. She took his big cock as deep as she could get it. She held him for a long time and Lee could feel her pussy squeeze and release squeeze and release itself on his long hard shaft as she went into another orgasm.

He didn't cum yet! He carried her to the bed with his cock still all the way up inside her and she clung to him like a rag doll, like a puppet with its string cut! As he laid her down on the bed, Lee said, "You were wonderful last night Lisa. You screamed for me to fuck you over and over again. Did you ever scream for Bud? You screamed from the fucking that we gave to each other. Now tell me do you want me to fuck you again like I did last night? Tell me what you want baby!"

She said, Oh God yes! Oh my god yes Lee! Fuck me good baby!"

He said, "This is the last time then. You have to get to class Lisa. It's time for some more training."

She held him as he began to move in and out of her again. The shock of this big cock going in and out of her gave her body a feeling like she never felt before. He was fucking her with everything he had this morning. Lee had recovered completely and was now fucking her hard and fast. She was humping her small body on his cock and having one orgasm after the other. They didn't seem to stop and she almost passed out. That is until she felt the first of many shots of cum pumping into her and she cried out with the best orgasm yet.

She lifted them both up off the bed as she rammed her little cunt into his body. He held on to her as she gave him the ride of his life. She fucked him hard and fucked him long and she was still fucking him as he stopped cumming and began to soften. Eventually his soft cock slipped out of Lisa well fucked and cum filled pussy. She collapsed back on the bed and laid there panting with her arms and legs wide open. Lee sucked her tits and gave her a more suck marks on each side of each breast. The he stood up and put his cum covered cock next to her lips. She looked at it and him. He said, "Clean me Lisa. Lick our cum off of my cock and show me how much you loved what we did."

She didn't hesitate she took it in her hand and put the head in her mouth. She then began to sucked and licked him clean. When she had cleaned his cock and balls completely, Le bent down and kissed her cheek. Then they started to get dressed. He left the room and Lisa went back into the shower again. Quickly she washed her body and removed the cum. She then dressed and hurried to her next class.