Hard To Learn # 301

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

He would become the black man's slave. The wife would give her new alpha male whatever he desired, money, clothing, anything. She too would become his slave. Soon the black man would have everything the white family had accumulated over the years and then he would move on to the next dumb white couple.

Yes, Jerome was proud of his plan. He felt it was working very well. All you had to do is just look at all the dumb ass white women who have mixed children these days. That's all you had to do was look around at what he saw everywhere. Mixed children and so many black men with white women, and it was mostly younger white women.

He smiled to himself as he was thinking about now this new custom, this new fade whatever you wanted to call it, was breaking down the doors between the races and especially with the white teenagers. In fact, the black man was already fucking many young teenage girls preparing them for the future as white slaves. Many of these girls were now being blackmailed. And all it took was one time. Once they were filmed or photographed doing a brother, they would do anything to keep their parents from knowing what whorish things they had done. And with a black man it was usually a very bad taboo issue with the parents.

Yes! The next generation of white women was being very well prepared for the blacks to take and fuck and own the white women. Jerome said to himself, "Yes! It was the black man's turn now. And the funny part of all of this was the extremely dumb white boys and men, who helped his black men succeed and seduce these white girls and women. God how fucking pathetic and dumb the white race was, all of them it seemed."

It was better than he could have ever imagine it would be at this early sage in the plan. Noting could stop this conversion now. "White women were so dumb", he said to himself again. He would move in and his foundation would take everything these whites had. They would give up everything, every fucking thing they owned to him!"

Soon now, they would be his teachers, his whores, and his slaves in helping to seduce and draw other unsuspecting white women and girls into sexual submission to the black man.

He smiled as he was thinking about all the various Internet sites you could see with whites having sex with huge cock black men. Never did you see a black man with an average cock. God Jerome loved the Internet. It had done more for his cause that anything else to date. It made every black man look like he had a king-size cock. Even Jerome knew that wasn't so, but hey, God Bless the Internet and its teachings. Once it became second nature for you to see a black man with a white woman, then the real battle for the Black man's superior breeding would be achieved.

With ever-mixed child born, came a cheer of success for his organization and his order. And because of the mixed child or the cheating of the woman, with every white marriage that ended in divorce came another white women who would fall to the black man's cock!

As he came into the room where Lisa was now resting, he was going to make sure she was fucked good and converted tonight if she wasn't already. He had received great reports on her willingness and attitude to take black cock. She would be one of the new teachers for him. She was just right, small but so, so sexy. She was intelligent and a teacher already!

He looked at her and said, "God you are perfect! Your body, yes, your body is so sexy and lovely. I'm going to enjoy your body tonight in many ways Lisa. Now take off the robe and come here to me."

After he fucked her he would explain all of his plans to Lisa and prepare her for what he wanted her to do. All the women would be instructed tonight by his key people. And the great part would be when she told him, "no".

He loved that part. Then he would smile and tell her what will happen if she does not obey his rules and his directions immediately and completely. He would then show her what she had done all week. He loved telling these white women and showing them the films of their cheating and the sex and the fucking and sucking and volunteering to do it with blacks.

Blackmail!! Yes it was plain and simple. But also very, very effective on women just like Lisa. Then he could get to the best part again, her asking him to fuck her again before he left. And she will love it even if she doesn't want it. He knew what a foot of cock could do to a woman and with the drugs he was sure Lisa would fall under his control before the light of dawn would appear in the sky.

So as Jerome stood in the room looking like some master looking at his slave girl. Lisa sat up but didn't come to him like he told her. He said, "OK baby! Stay where you are. I have a great deal to talk with you about tonight."

Jerome already had her TV programmed with all her sex sessions from the week and was going to show her what she had done all week long. He knew he had the upper hand. As he pulled the chair next to the bed he offered Lisa a drink. She had her bottle, filled with plain water in her hand and she drank from it. As she took a drink he smiled and sat down.

He smiled to himself as he wondered just how he should begin to explain all of this to Lisa. He actually liked her. Well he liked her body! Then he decided. Oh yes, he would explain what she had been doing all week long to and with all these black men. This would be the first dagger to her heart and brain. Jerome was sure she didn't remember a great deal of what she had done, if any of it.

Then when she would tell him she didn't believe him. He would then turn on the TV and the DVD player and let her watch herself and her actions. He would then wait to see her reaction.

So Jerome began to explain to Lisa the things she did during over the past 3 days. And he was correct she didn't believe him. She told him she could never do these things. She was a married woman, a mother, and a family oriented person. She went on to say she was a teacher of small children not a slut or a whore. She was loving person who could never cheat or have sex with another man other than her husband.

That's when Jerome turned on the TV and DVD player and said, 'Watch! Watch Lisa and see what you can do when your mind is free from your loving husband and your body liberated from his control. Watch and see just how much of a great sex machine you really are when you get started. Then try and tell me you don't love and want black man to fuck you with their big black cocks.

He turned on the film and it started with her on the airplane. She was passed out and a black man was undressing her. As she watched she saw herself take the black man's cock in her mouth and suck him as he fingered her to two different climaxes. Then she took another black man's cock and as he sat on the seat she straddled his body and sat down on his big cock. Lisa watched as she rode him until they both had orgasms. She could see the camera move to her face and then zoom out so that anyone watching would see all the cum running out from between her legs and down the corners of her mouth. She looked away.

She was scared and he could see it on her face and in her eyes. Jerome was such a predator he was sure he could smell it on her flesh. Jerome turned her head to make hr watch. She aid, 'You must have drugged me!"

He laughed and said, "It didn't look to me like you were drugged Lisa, I mean you rode that brother like someone who knew exactly what she was doing. And your climax! WOW! That makes for a great fuck movie for the authorities and maybe your husband to see baby. Now watch it gets better!"

He pressed the play key again and the DVD started to play again. Next was her first class where Lisa sucked Lee's big black cock. The recording had perfect sound quality and she heard the instructor tell Lisa she should go back to her room with her roommate Lee and practice breeding. She heard her voice say, "Yes" when she was asked if that's what she wanted to do. Again she tried to look away but Jerome wouldn't let her.

Then there was the blowjob and the fucking with Umboo. And finally the dinner and dance. She saw the camera capture her seduction dance in front of her table, the dry humping as she was sandwiched between those two me. And then the double penetration by then as they both fucked her in two different holes. She closed her eyes and didn't watch any more.

Then she remembered the water and the food. She almost screamed it, "You drugged me! I can prove it!"

He smiled and said, "The water is that what you mean Lisa? Well usually you would be correct Lisa. You could be tested once you leave here for drugs and that would exonerate your actions. But you see sweet thing my drug has to be taken every hour to keep you at that sexually high we need. It has an extremely short period where it can be detected. Plus no one knows about this drug Lisa it brand new. The equipment the authorities and hospitals have wouldn't even register the substance. Now you have done your part and we have done ours. We have enough movie of each woman to wreck her live. Now all we have to do is keep you here until we're sure the drug had completely left your system. Let's say about two more days, that's actual ten times as long as we really need to be safe. Meanwhile all the women will enjoy one or two of the black men's company while she waits. It's a perfect combination for all of us.

She said, "Why? What do you want from me? I'm not rich Jerome, I'm a schoolteacher. And my husband isn't rich either you know that. What do you want from me? Why did you do this?"

"WHY?", he said loudly. "I did it because I want to see the white man crumble before my eyes. I want his race to be destroyed. I want the black man to have his time. And all that is happening Lisa! You're part of it. Your husband is part of it too. And if we're lucky that baby you're may now be growing inside you will be a major part of it. You see Lisa, we replaced all the birth control you woman had with aspirin while you slept on the plane coming here. Yes Lisa, you and the other women have been having sex and being bred again and again over these last three days without any birth control"

Jerome could see the horror in her eyes when he told her that! He could smell it again! The fear was filling his lungs as it came off of her body. He laughed and Lisa knew he was telling the truth.

She was Jerome's toy now and she knew it. She would do anything to keep these movies away from her love ones. She would do anything Jerome told her to do to keep her marriage and family together.

She had watched the film and she saw for herself what she had done. She held her head and hung it down and began to cry. "What did you do to me Jerome", she sobbed out between the tears?

He took her hands and held them with one of his own. He used the other one to lift her head so he could look her directly in the eyes. When she looked up with those deep blue eyes full of water, he smiled at her and said, "Nothing you didn't want to do Lisa. I didn't force you to do any of those things. You volunteered for the blowjob and to have sex with Umboo. I know you enjoyed him, do you want to listen to your screams again as you climaxed over and over again?"

She shook her head no.

Jerome smiled at her again and said, "And with regards to all the sex you had with these different men, well you can't say you were raped can you? I mean you took each cock that was offered and presented to you. You placed the man's cock head in the center of your woman sex hole and told them to fuck you. Didn't you? No man would ever turn you down Lisa you're just to lovely and your body is fantastic. I mean it's right here on the DVD Lisa. You sure you don't want to watch and listen to it again? It's a hell of a turn on for me to see and hear a beautiful young, bright, lovely, white woman begging a black man to fuck her. Yes Lisa, quiet a turn on."

Jerome took her hand and held it hard as he told her, "Feel me! See how hard you have made me Lisa. See how long and hard I am from watching you and your sweet little body fucking every man you could get your hands on. Feel me now Lisa!"

He had her hand and placed it over his hard cock still inside his slacks. She moaned and didn't try to move it away. The two of them sat there for a long time with Jerome feeding her more and more of his bullshit and lies. As he did, he slowly ran her small hand up and down his 16-inch cock. It was hurting from being kept in his slacks.

Then he told her the rest of it. Jerome explained that when they got home, she would be expected to attend each of the weekly meetings his organization would hold. When she was there she was to do whatever was asked of her. She would be told what that was at each meeting. It would be something different at each meeting. He also told her she better do it too or there would be repercussions like mailing the DVD to her husband. But after all, it was only once a week and only during these HTL meetings. She would be paid accordingly for her services. She asked what services? What would she have to do?

Jerome said, "Basically Lisa you'll enjoy them. It will involve more sex similar to that which you have enjoyed these past few days. You will have to have sex with at least one of my Board members weekly. Later on if you are good and do what you are told, you may be able to decide who, how and where that will happen.

What was happening with him and Lisa was happening with all the women tonight. They were all shown the DVD of them and told what was going to happen to them. This excited Jerome tremendously. His cock was straining against the material of his slacks and Lisa was still slowly rubbing her hand on it. He said, "Before we go any further Lisa, I want you to take my cock out of my slacks and then continue to stroke it."

Then he yelled, "Do it! DO IT!"

She complied. She undid Jerome's slacks and he stood up and stepped out of them. Not wearing anything under the pants, his big dick was sticking out at hr as he sat back down. She took hold of it again and continued to stroke it. She felt it jumping in her hand.

She said, "I don't understand you're saying I can pick the man and pick when I will give him sex and where I will provide it?"

He smiled and said, "Well we're getting ahead of ourselves. But yes Lisa. If you become a trusted member of HTL, like I know you will. Right?"

She didn't answer him. He continued, " We'll let you decide when you want to fuck a black man as long as it's once a week. You can even bring him home and let your husband watch. Now before you say never, I have to tell you many husbands would rather have you home fucking another man than in a strange hotel room. It sort of makes sense when you think about it. I mean, it's going to happen Lisa. So why not make it easy on both you and your husband? Plus you get more money if you have the black man home wit you and your husband knows you will be giving him your body once a week. It's a win/win situation"

He then began to tell her about the possible bad news and what might happen when they get home if she didn't comply with his directions. Or, what would happen if she made trouble of any kind. Jerome said, "We expect you to handle yourself in a business way. In order to keep the DVDs from falling into the mail to your husband, children, and the school where you worked and/or your family and friends Lisa, you will obey me and the rules of the HTL organization. If you cause trouble you'll simply disappear. Yes Lisa, we can do that! But I know you won't give us any trouble will you baby?"

Lisa was beat and she knew it. She shook her head no and then said, "No! Jerome I won't give you any trouble."

He then told her how she could keep part of her life if she cooperated with him and his organization. Jerome said, "When you get back you will one of the women that will service many black men Lisa. You understand what I mean by servicing?"

She shook her head yes as the tears were running down her face. Jerome went on to explain how he would be the one to start her off tonight by teaching her what would expected of her. Then he explained that there were many women that wanted him and needed him and therefore he would send other men to see her. There would a new man at every weekly organization meeting for her to service. And if she did a good job she would be allowed to keep part of her life with her husband and children. Also if she did what was expected, no one would have to know to what depths she had sunk in whoring herself this week with black men. He promised her that none of the films would be released as long as she worked to service his organization and the cause he was working towards.

She didn't feel she had a choice. So, pretty little white Lisa agreed to work for Jerome as his teaching whore and for that she would be paid about $5,000 a year less any of her expenses.

Then when they had finished talking, Jerome told her to take off the robe and lay back because she was about to enjoy the best fucking of her. And for the rest of the night and part of the next day they did it in every position he could think of. He rubbed his hardening cock as he looked down at her lovely white young body with the robe opened before him. He knew she was one of the best he had ever taken but tonight he was really going to enjoy her body and the fact that he had achieved his goal and had triumphed over the woman. Now she was his prize, his trophy, and his reward, for his complete and total victory over her. "God", he said to himself "She is absolutely the most beautiful white woman I ever had the honor of fucking to my heart's delight! I'm going to love breaking this one in. And before I'm done she'll be begging for black cock all the time!"

So Jerome started his conversion of Lisa into one of his personal whore. He would make a sex slave out of her and he was going to fucking really love it.

Lisa looked at the biggest cock she had ever seen in her live. She couldn't imagine being able to take all of Jerome's cock inside her vagina. He was going to stretch her more than she had ever been stretched before. She saw him lick his large dark lips with his pink tongue as he fell to his knees on the bed next to her. She waited while his eyes traveled up and down her body. He saw her breasts rise and fall and even without touching them Lisa's nipples were hardening, not for sexual excitement, well maybe a little but more from the fear of what was going to happen to her. Jerome said, "Open your legs Lisa. Open your legs wide so I can see your sex. I want to smell your sex and taste your sex and I want you to do exactly what I tell you when I tell immediately when I tell you. Do you understand?"

With a husky voice said, "Yes Jerome. I understand."

His eyes were penetrating, his cock jumping with his anticipation of what he was about to do. He ran a hand over her sex and felt her move her body against it. His fingers slowly ran up the sides of her slit rather than over the slit itself. Circling her clit again he rubbed and softly stroked it. With each touch of her skin Lisa was moving towards a climax. Jerome could almost sense it and his strokes became quicker. Still not pressing hard he worked only on Lisa's cunt and the surrounding area of her thighs and stomach. While all the other men Lisa had ever had would love to play with her tits and ass, Jerome concentrated only on her pussy.

"Open your legs wide Lisa', he directed. She complied immediately. She offered him all the sexual stimulation he needed to stay hard. Seeing a white woman opening her legs wide for him simply because he asked her too was a great turn on for him. But as she lay there letting him explore her most womanly places she could see how excited he was. His cock head bobbing and pre-cum almost running out of the big black head. She reached for him but he stopped her say, "No! I don't want you to do anything but offer yourself to me. Don't touch me yet."

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers