Hard To Learn # 301

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

She lay back and watched him with fire of lust on his eyes looking and feeling and touching all of her pussy. He ran his big figures over and around and into her very white and pink body. He loved this part just driving the white bitch higher and higher into the heat of sex. He smiled at her as she began to rotate her lower body pushing her hips and as up off the bed working her cunt on his hands. "Do you like what I'm doing to your body Lisa?" he asked.

She told him in a deep whisper, "Yes."

As he stroked her, he said, "Yes? Yes what Lisa?"

She said, "Yes, I like what you are doing to me."

He smiled down at her again. He knew it wouldn't be long now. Faster and faster Lisa worked her hips humping her pussy on his hands and fingers as they probed, stroked, rubbed and were inserted into her. He hadn't kissed her or held her or even gave her one bit of love. All he did was work on her body moving it towards the prize, fucking him. He was actually embarrassing her greatly looking at her as he did what he wanted to her body. But it felt so good now; she could stop him if she wanted to.

When Jerome put his two fingers into her hole they went in without any pressure or problem. He knew she had been stretched this week by big cocks. But, she was so wet now between her legs she might have been able to take all of him without pain. He said, "I love how wet your pussy is Lisa. Do you enjoy me touching you, preparing you."

Lisa felt his fingers slip deep inside her and she cried out as she lifted up of the bed and began fucking her body on them. "Oh Jesus", she cried out as her body took over and worked her cunt on his stimulating fingers. Jerome smiled as he fucked her cunt harder and faster making Lisa fuck him back harder and fast. Yes this is what he lived to see, white women giving themselves to him. He loved when they gave up and totally gave their bodies to the orgasm they felt. He love knowing that little Lisa was going to do that for him in seconds now.

He came up next to her ear and whispered, "Let go Lisa. Let go and give in to your desires. Cum for me my sweet white bitch. Give me your orgasm! Do it Lisa. Cum on my hand. Let me see your body give in completely to my touch."

Jerome's thumb worked her clit all the time now as he talked to her. With slow and very soft back and forth motions between those of moving around in small circles were driving Lisa wild with lust and need. She couldn't hold off any longer she was going to give in and cum for him. She would let him watch her have her most secret and special emotion that before this week was held only for her husband. And there was nothing she could do about it. She would cum and he would watch her body do it.

Lisa's body stayed arched up off the bed and she started to fuck and fuck and fuck her pussy on whatever was there for her, Jerome's fingers. There were three in her now. The cum almost ran out of her opening and he could see her eyes closed and mouth open and breasts heaving as she was going wild on his fingers. Orgasm after orgasm filled her mind body and sole as she didn't care any more who or what was going on. She had a needed deep inside her and Jerome was filling it with his fingers. AS she arched higher now only her head shoulders and feet remained on the bed. The rest of her magnificent body was elevated and going wild fucking her self on his hands. They were all over her now stimulating her and driving her higher and higher in fits of wild lust like some animal!

He moved between her legs and held his cock at the door to her sex. He said, "Put it in Lisa. If you want to be full with more than my fingers put me it baby!"

She almost screamed as she grabbed his big cock with both hands and pulled him into her pussy. She arched immediately as he pushed and pushed and pushed inch after inch into her body. She wrapped her legs around him and cried out, "FUCK ME!.......OH JESUS!! FUCK ME....... JEROME!!"

He smiled as he achieved his goal. He was driving another little white woman wild with savage lust. Like one of the animals in his homeland Jerome was mating this woman with his big cock. He, the Alpha male, was mating the Alpha female and she was going wild. He slowly began to thrust and thrust more of his big cock into her. She took it and rammed her cunt into him wanting more. And Jerome had enough to satisfy her or any other woman.

He knew he was special and that his cock was extraordinary long and thick. Yes, he was gifted just like the other 20 men he had hand picked for this part of his plan. He remembered how long it took to locate these 20 men with huge cocks. It must have been over 10,000 men he interviewed before picking these 20. He knew that there wasn't any difference between a white cock and a black one. It would just seem that way to these women since every man there had at last 8 inches, most of them had10 inches or more. Those with 8-inch cocks were especially thick and were picked for that trait. But the long cocks were the ones he knew these women would remember and tell their girl friends about. Then the rumor would spread and spread that all black men were big! That was the goal. To give the white women the idea that black cocks were bigger and sooner or later they would think about trying it. In fact he knew that white men would love to see his wife fucking a black cock. They were the sadist men of them all, because, if the woman were actually going to do it, she would want and go looking for a black cock that was bigger to fuck. And then, once she did it with a bigger cock it usually meant the end of any smaller cocks fucking her again, regardless of color. It also meant that sooner or later, it was the end of her white husband fucking her at all. The black man would try to insert his dominance over both of them telling the woman that if she wanted him, she would have to tell her husband he wasn't allowed to fuck her any longer. The black would mark his territory and it was like they say, "Once you go black you don't go back."

He laughed as he said it out loud and then said to himself, "That's some great PR man!"

Now Jerome had all of his 16-inch cock available to Lisa to take, as much as she wanted. He would feed her body as much as she could handle and then give her a couple more inches just to prove a point! His movements began to increase and the power of his thrusts became stronger. She arched and screamed and orgasm god only knows how many ties as Jerome mated her.

"Yes! YES!! OH GOD YES!", Lisa screamed out as Jerome had over 10 inches of thick black cock deep inside her. Again and again she lifted up taking his thrust and again and again she wanted more of him. She opened her eyes now and watched him as he worked fucking her. She hissed at him "More! I want more of this big black cock. Fill me Jerome fill me and mate me you black SOB!"

He laughed out with a deep bellow when she called him a SOB. In fact he was! He never knew his father and his mother raised him and three other brothers. They each had separate fathers and yet, his mom took care of them all by herself. He now took very good care of his mom with the money he took from the white man.

He said, "Reach between is Lisa and feel my cock al wet with your white female juices. Feel it circle it with your fingers and feel the heat. No white cock could feel like this one does. Touch it Lisa. Feel how hard and thick I am."

She reached between then and circled his shaft with her small hands. She could feel how slick it was coated with her cunt juices. She could also feel how much more he had to give her, "Jesus he could lift her up with the amount he had inside her already" she said to herself.

Jerome said, "Can you feel how big I ma Lisa? Can you feel and how thick I am? Ain't no white man's cock ever gonna be the same for you now. No Lisa Al you will want from now on is big black cock!"

She didn't say anything to him but she wondered if it was true? Over and over and over now Jerome pumped his huge cock into Lisa's small body filling her pussy's tunnel and moving the head of his black snake into her womb. They didn't know that she was already breed so Jerome was going to make sure tonight just incase. He felt her pussy squeezing and sucking him deeper with each stroke of his powerful thighs. Over and over he could feel her body achieve another climax as his penetrated her with a foot of cock. He must had shoved that cock into body a 100 times before he felt his huge egg shaped balls tighten in his sack that was slapping against her round firm white as. He would have that hole too before the night was over.

She wasn't holding back now she was fucking Jerome back just like he loved these whites to do for him. Again Lisa cried out as an orgasm swept over her. Again she lifted them both up off the floor and rammed her pelvis into his. And again she told him to give her all of his cock.

He knew she was as full as she could get. Any more cock would hurt her and destroy the moment he was about to have with her. He was getting close to his orgasm too and wanted it to give her total joy he was going to have. Fucking a new white woman whom was married and had kids was a dream come true. But taking her away from this environment and making her a whore for a black cock made him so hard he hurt with his nasty lust.

Lisa was still going crazy a Jerome plugged his feet long cock into her womb and fucked her long and hard. And then she felt him get even thicker inside her and with each thrust she felt him get harder and harder. She moaned knowing what was coming! He said, "Are you ready for this baby? Here......it.....comes Lisa. Oh yes!!! Oh yes! Oh yes baby! Here....it.....come!!! I'm cumming in your womb baby! If you're not already knocked up you soon will be! Can you feel it Lisa. Feel it surging over your fingers as it pumps up my long hard shaft and into your body baby."

She wrapped her legs around him tighter feeling the wonderful sexual flow of a man shooting his cum into her body with such force she could actually feel it's warmth coating her insides. She screamed and told him "OH fuck yes! Fill me you bastard"

And fill her he did! Shot after shot coated all of her pussy just like the man from Africa had done the day before. But Jerome's cock pumped far more cum into Lisa than anyone ever did. It filled her completely and then ran down between the crack in her ass and formed a puddle under her ass. The cum continued to shoot into her body and Lisa received one final orgasm. It was like none she had even had in her life. It seemed to go on and on and on until she passed out.

Jerome smiled down at her and slowly pulled his huge cock out of her body. It was still almost as hard as it was before he put it in her. He held her up and patted her face. She came around and moaned. He kissed her for the first time and said, "You better wake up Lisa baby because that was just the start. We have a lot more fucking to do before sleep will be allowed. Now, put me cock in your hands and mouth and work it, work it like the whore you're going to be. Touch me Lisa. Do you feel how big I still am Lisa? We have just started fuck each other tonight. We'll be doing it until it's time for your final class."

After finishing this chapter I have to tell you I have such a hatred for the black man and what he has done to me. Well it's not just me; it's what he is doing to white women in general. It seems that they love making whores out of them and disgracing them whenever they can.

I sometimes wish I had a machine gun to just spray into a large crowd of them. But then my senses come back to me and I realize there are good and bad in each race. My goal should be to seek revenge on Jerome and those men who do this to women.

But I'm so depressed and down on myself I just want the pain to stop. And I know it will when I die. As I finished my letters to my family and love ones I am sitting back and thinking of my small children and what will happen to them. Their wonderful father will make sure they become good women. It was then that I made up my mind for sure. Right then and there I knew what I had to do to rid myself of the torture I had been going through since coming home and driving my dear sweet husband out of my live slowly week by week. I was sure I would follow up with what I intend to do.

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers