Hard To Learn # 601

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers

Now all they had to do was move and try and work out what had happened. But 3 weeks after they sold their house and moved to another town they received another package. Inside was another letter from Jerome and another DVDs, which he also mailed to at least 7 different places including the neighbors in their new development. He explained he did it when Lisa refused to come back to him and leave Bud the day before the move.

Lisa never told Bud about it and Bud was really pissed. The letter explained how Lisa got breed in the first place. The DVD showed her being fucked by Umboo in his native, fertility outfit. That was all that was on this DVD. Just her and Umboo with her on the table. But this time it show all of that afternoon and how Lisa screamed for his cock and begged for it to fuck her again and again. It showed how Umboo fucked her 5 different ways before sinking his big cock into her body one last time and cumming directly in her womb. The sex had lasted on and off about two hours.

While there was hard sex with screaming orgasm on the DVD, Bud knew it was made to make Lisa a slave. And from then on she would do what Jerome told her to do until Bud had broke the sort of blackmail spell she was under that night holding a gum on Jerome and having him arrested.

With the use of drugs, blackmail and rape to keep her asking for more and more black cocks, Jerome was able to hold Lisa and all his women in line to do his bidding. But now, in the end it didn't matter. Everyone found out what had happened and what Lisa did. Yes, Bud and her employers, her school, both families, her husband and all her dear friends had found out what she did.

Then the trail took place and Lisa and her husband were humiliated again because the lawyer for Jerome's organization went over every detail of the time Lisa had spent with them. And he made it very clear that she had put the black cocks in her pussy and therefore, no rape was involved.

It worked! Jerome was only fined and put on probation for his attempt to the so-called blackmail. The judge didn't call it that and there was a plea bargain before Bud had a chance to say he didn't want it. The white DA settled the case for a fine of $50,000 and time served. Probation was for 2 years and neither Jerome nor any of his employees were to contact Bud or Lisa in anyway. A restraining order was put in place.

Things went on without any contact for about 6 months with Bud and Lisa working with a few different agencies to receive help to resolve their issues and stay married. While there was still no intercourse, Lisa was starting to feel better and was renewed. Bud was still very upset and just seemed to see Jerome fucking his wife everytime they tried to have sex. He actually had been getting sick at the start but was getting better with the pasting of time. And Lisa knew it would take time.

Then one day out of the blue, Lisa got a phone call with a voice saying, if she didn't want her husband dead like Molly, she would call Jerome and invite him to her house.

When Bud came home she didn't say anything to him at first. Then as they ate dinner Bud told her he was almost run over today by some black guy in a big caddie. It just missed him.

Lisa held her hand to her mouth and said, "Oh Jesus! It's him! It's Jerome! We're never going to get him out of our lives. Bud!! I....I got a call....a call today telling me you would die if I didn't call Jerome and.....and invite him to our house! Oh God Bud what are we going to do?"

Bud was mad, as she had ever seen him, even madder than the night he had a gun pointed at Jerome's head. He said, "I'm calling the cops and my lawyer."

He did and was told he needed proof and without it there wasn't much they could do. The burden of proof was on him. If he got a license number or recorder the call they might be able to link it to Jerome. If so they would arrest him. But he was a central figure in the state's educational system now, and they just couldn't accuse or arrest him without proof.

Bud understood and decided to take matters into his own hands. He didn't tell Lisa what he was going to do. He saw on the news that Jerome was holding his annual awards dinner on Thursday night. He knew what was going to happen there. It would be the start of an entirely new set of white women inducted into his criminal ring. He decided to not let that happen. He took his gun and drove to the event. He waited outside the rear entrance of the school. He was standing in the shadows where no one could see him. He waited and waited and finally he saw the big limo pull up and four men exited from all four door. Bud aimed his gun and fired. He struck Jerome in the left shoulder separating it. Jerome went down and the other three men turned and open fire as they pulled their leader into the school.

Then all hell broke loose. Bud got away and drove towqrds home and dumped his gun in the river outside of town. Lisa would tell anyone who asked, that he was home with her in bed. The police visited him three times before they arrested him for attempted murder. While the charges didn't hold up and his alibi was solid, he was in jail for three days on $1 milion dollar bail, which they didn't have.

That gave Jerome's men three days to get Lisa. They did. They took her right from her front porch and blindfolded her. They held her against her will, fucking her like mad dogs, that they were, for two days and nights none stop. They filmed her too. Then they just let her go. No DNA since they had on rubbers and made her shower and duce three times while they all stood there and watched her. They gave her a new set of clothes and took her old ones. Then the old city row home they were using was set on fire. And that DVD was sent to Bud a week later. The police found nothing to press charges on anyone since their faces were never shown. Only Lisa's face was shown. Bud was almost insane and Lisa knew it. She knew this was her fault and she had to do something to save her husband's life and the lives of her children.

Finally one day Bud came home and found a note from her saying she was going to visit Jerome and try and work out a deal. She told him she loved him with all her heart but to save them both. But, she had to do what Jerome asked her to do. She told him she would stay with Jerome until either he released her from her obligation or he or she died. The note didn't say where she was or anything else. Bud ways frantic and called the officer on his case. He told Bud to say home. They would search for Lisa.

That was the last time Bud ever saw Lisa. He read about her from time to time when she killed another one of them, another HTL leader. So far she had taken out 20 of them. The 20 from New Orelans they were the first. And they all died the same way. A gun shot which blew off their cocks and then a shot to the stomach and then one to the head.

Jerome was the first to die. He was shot dead along with his number two man in his high rise apartment by the gun that she had somehow purchased. She got it most likely on the street and purchased it from a black man. Funny how things seem to go around isn't it. It was an almost new 44 magnum, with 50 rounds of ammo which had been reported stolen two weeks earlier in a robbery.

The police knew it was Lisa that had killed Jerome and his top man. The security cameras showed her standing in the doorway of his apartment firing at least 4 rounds into the room. But Lisa had fired 4 more shots at the two men before she got to the door.

The police also found a large quantity of DVDs with 100s of white women on them all having sex with black men. Some were disgusting. Some were held as proof of what Bud had reported. There was now a large amount of proof, which would shut down the HTL operation. When Jerome's key men that hadn't been killed were eventually caught, the FBI had enough proof of what was going on over the past 5 years in just about every state. They arrested over 400 people, all black. They were tried and convicted and are now behind bars.

But the organization didn't die of completely. It was like the drug dealers and the terrorist. You can cut the head off the monster but it grew another one to take its place. The gangs and the organization of Jerome's blackmail and white slave ring continue to this day in various parts of the country but at much lower levels.

In some cases it's one or two men who seduce white women and do terrible and evil things to them as they blackmail them. In other parts of the country in big cities the organization is more complete with Internet sites showing blacks on whites etc. and stories about huge black cocks and white women who kneel to their masters! All the sites show big cock. No black man with a small or average cock was ever put out for white women to see. They only saw the big cock blacks guys. It was what the blacks wanted them to see.

These gangs were dealing in drugs and blackmail, prostitution and humiluation of white people. Some are into cuckolding of the husband too.

They are still somewhat organized and still adding new white woman wit the lie of big cocks. And Jerome was right when he said, "White women who fall for the big cock bullshit of a black man and are tempted by the rumor and legend are dumb! Very, very dumb! They give up their soles for a lie! A fucking myth which was started by blacks for blacks!"

There is no happy ending to this story for anyone.

Like I said before, I eventually killed all the other 20 men that had been on the plane and at the New Orleans conference. Then I would take out any black man I could fine who was involved with HTL and the gangs.

Disgusting story, I should know, I lived it and wrote it. But it was enough to finally wake others up and made them realized what's going on. I had to get out of Jerome's hold on me and my family or die. I decided on the killing only after I had lost my husband and children and my family. All except my mother were now living new lives. She visited me when I'm in her town, unknowing to everyone.

Yes blacks are still using me, but now I use them as well. I do it to add to my collection of the dead ones. When they come up to me, I come on to them. I take them to a hotel room and depending on what happens, I kill them either before they can fuck me or after they finish and fall asleep.

Usually, I do it before they can use me. But sometimes I have to wait for them to sleep. Then with a coke bottle 3/4 filled with liquid, a poor girl's silencer, I shoot them three times.

I make them beg me and plede for their lives. It doesn't matter what they say, I just want them to beg. Then the first shot is close up and at their cocks. They aren't big when I aim the gun at those black cocks and balls. I have them nude when I do it so I can see the shot blow off the cock completely or hit it so it's hanging half off their bodies. I love to hear them scream! It almost makes me orgasm!

Then the second shot is in their stomach and I smile as they double up again in pain. And finally I put them out of their pain with the final shot to the head. Crazy? Yes I'm crazy, but I was driven that way. They are always dead when I leave the room.

Sometimes they get to fuck me and then I get to kill them! Jerome was right, once you go black you never go back, alive! So now, that more of a fair deal! When they are finished with me, I finish them for good. Then I move on to another city and find another one.

What Jerome did to me absolute disgraced and humbled me as a white woman. Once I was a teacher of small children who I loved. I was a respected person in the neighborhood. I had a loving family and children and a vert good life. Now look at what I am. Fom fucking a black, I'm a cum holder for the black man and a killer of them as well.

Searching and killing them one at a time starting with Jerome has made me very happy. When I move on to another city and find another of his key men, or just a black guy with a white woman, I kill them. City by city, state by state, even country by country, I have killed 173 in the four years before the police got me.

Now, I am in Seattle awaiting trial. My plea is insanity. Do you hope I get off? My husband does? Oh, he's not my husband any more. He remarried about a year ago but he did come visit me. My children think I'm dead and so I am. As far as I'm concerned inside, I am dead and have been ever since Jerome took me in that hotel room in New Orleans.

My only wish now is that have been able to keep Jerome hidden somewhere. And each day I would work to drive him wild with my gun to his cock. I would do it each morning he got up and each night before he went to sleep.

You know have him gagged and chained to a wall someplace where they couldn't hear his scerams as I first used the current in the wall to electrify his balls for 10 or 20 minutes daily.

Then I would make him wonder if today the gun would be fire as I would smile at him as I pulled the hammer back and then pull the trigger real slow. He would wait and wait and wait for the bang or the click. I would have one live round in the other gun I have now, a 38 special. It held 6 rounds. Neither he or I would ever know if it was today that his big black cock got shot off.

Damn I would have loved that! Oh well at least now I had the others scare they would be next. No one knew where I was or who was next on the list I found in Jerome's appartment that day. It was a list of all the key men in his organization and their home addresses. Who's next?

There are other stories on this site and other sites that can provide you with added information and knowledge and show you what deception a black man will go to have his cock in your white pussy.

There are other stories that deal with the treachery, seduction, fantasies, and evil games that are pulled by the blacks men against whites women and sometimes their husbands.

This last part is dedicated to Mark who sent me the e-mail about his wife. While I was writing this story he wrote and asked me if I enjoyed black cock since it sounded like it. The answer to that is NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mark when I look back it was very painful. It was different and thrilling to be fucked by any new man. But it destroyed me mentally and everyone I ever loved. It wasn't worth it! You don't bring the black man up to your level, you fall down to his. You wil do things for him that will make you want to die when you get older and look back on what you did with your life.

Mark told me his lovely wife was wondering what it would be like to fuck a black man. And it seems that poor Mark was all for it and wanted to give her that pleasure and to provide one of her fantasies. He was sure that all the rest ws rumor and bull shit. He had no fear of his wife leaving him or doing things she didn't want to do with him too. He even set up the meeting and she has already met this back man and is now thinking about fucking him. All I can say is the poor dumb bastard set the meeting up to help his wife get fucked by some other man! A black man!!! To Mark I say, " You're a fool and your wife is such a dumb white girl just like Jerome told us they were! Mark if you really love her you'll stop her. No matter what it takes you'll stop her. It may be too late now Mark for you. She wants this or she wouldn't have met this man. I pity both of you!"

For the rest of you, including Mark and his wife I say, "If you'll read some of the stories on Literortica like "Lamar's Game", "He Dominates White People", "A Wife Taken In Adultery", "Revenge", and lastly "Great Horn of Africa", you'll see that what my story gives is one more theory about the legend. They also shows the length a black predator will go to get a white woman and what happens to her and her family when he does. They can not be trusted. So don't!

There seems to be great emphases on the black man taking of white women and how the white woman is now a pawn and a prize for the black man. There is usually no love or honor of the white women, only that a black dick has been in her. If she should become bred, and has a black baby, tough shit for her. If her husband doesn't take care of her and the baby, she'll have to do it on her own. The black man usually leaves her at this point. The white woman with a mixed baby has almost zero chance of remarrying a white man again. So she will date and stay with black men. They know she is a whore but as long as she fucks and sucks them, they don't care. When he tires of her he'll pass her off to a friend or worst put her on the street to earn money for him.

Generally and most of the time the black man won't be around to assist her or help support the baby. That means the family of the white girl has to help her or no one will.

The white woman is the prize! Well I should say fucking the woman is the prize for these black men. Once they get her they usually take what money and other things she has and then moves on to another white women. It's now almost an accepted life style for many of them. Just look around. It's like Jerome told us in my story, soon it will be fully accepted and then it will be to late for the white man.

There are good and evil men of all colors out there. The bad are just waiting to take advantage of people. This is a story about a group of very evil black men who pry on white women. And they do so with ever-greater success.

So husbands and wives be on guard! And, the women readers please read and relate to these stories and see if or how you are being manipulated and played. If you're wise and know what's going on, you'll be leery of the black man's advances whenever he comes on to you. That way, you won't be a woman who was bred just for the sake of being fucked by a black cock. He won't be able to destroy your life and the ones who really love you.

That is unless you so desire to be a slave and destroyed. If you do, please seek medical help immediately because you are destroying your own race and are to dumb or don't care to see it.

By being aware, you won't have a mixed child and/or have your husband walk out on you if he's a real man.

You won't become a slave and your husband a cuckold if he stays with you. You have been warned!!! Please pass this on to your white friends! It's NOT- - - Hard TO Learn!!!

NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers
12