Hard to Stop Myself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, Mom! I told you so!" Marilee's voice came from the doorway. She was standing there naked.

I really liked looking at Marilee naked, she was a hottie in school and now here I was with her.

I was feeling a bit proud of myself to be honest and her Mom looked pretty good, too. Just a bonus.

We ended up on the bed, I lay there with my fingers in each of them, making those gentle strokes women seemed to like so much. Then I started rubbing them really fast, it was a bit hard to do because I was lying naked on my stomach with one hand on each of them. Thankfully it didn't take too long, both of them orgasmed at about the same time, with lots of moans. Then I sat on the edge of the bed, with both of them curled up at my feet. They used their hands to tug and play until I had a powerful climax. Mrs. Miller even touched some of my cum to her lips, tasting it but Marilee didn't.

Man. In the space of a week I had had my fingers in four different women and had my cock jacked off no less than half a dozen times.

I was liking this.

"Will you come see us again...soon?" Kate's Mom asked me as she gave me a kiss on the lips. She was still naked, it flashed in my mind that she had just had some of my stuff on her lips but I figured what the hell. Then she actually handed me a paper plate with chocolate chip cookies.

Nookies and cookies, I giggled at myself for that one.

"Glad to!" I said, and headed home, munching on one of the cookies as I walked. I got home and set the cookies down on our end table, Dad reached out and grabbed some instantly.

"MMMM...good!" He said, sniffing it before biting in.

I realized too late that I hadn't washed my hands, he never even blinked or seemed to notice.

"Oh, by the way, a Mrs. Johnson called, she wants you to call her. Grass again, huh?" Dad said, grabbing some more cookies and looking at me oddly. I knew Mrs. Johnson barely, I had actually cut her grass a couple of times the Summer before. I had little cards I made handed out all over, made a few dollars that way every summer.

"You sure are cutting a lot of grass lately." He reached for the TV remote.

Yep. I sure was.

I grinned at him. Mrs. Johnson was about 50, she was a little on the heavy side but I didn't mind.

"What's so funny?" He asked me.

"Nothing, I see you like the cookies."

"Yea, they are really good! You should cut her grass more often!" He stuffed another one in his mouth.

I wandered off to my room.

I figured that Mrs. Miller had said something to old lady Johnson since they lived not too far apart, and I was thinking maybe she wanted to play, too?

I went back out and picked up the phone and dialed.

"Hi, Dan, can you find time to mow for me?" She asked.

"Sure." I knew what she wanted, I told her I would be over the next afternoon. I even took our mower along, just so Dad wouldn't get suspicious.

I knocked on her door, Mrs. Johnson answered wearing a simple housedress. She asked me to be sure and mow in the back, too. I stood there mildly confused for a second, maybe she did just want her grass cut?

I fired up the mower, it didn't take long. Actually, it did need mowed, too. I was finishing up in the back when Mrs. Johnson came out. She had changed to a pair of white shorts and a blouse that was tied in a knot at the front, her tummy bare. There was a hint of her breasts at the top. She was carrying a pitcher of iced tea and some glasses.

I got the picture, grinned to myself.

"Here, Dan, sit down and have a drink, it's hot out." She bent over the tiny little outside table, her top fell open giving me a good look at an expanse of snow white breasts.

Then she sat down, I sat in the chair right beside her. There was a little roll of flesh over the top of her shorts, but not bad. She looked pretty good for an older gal, and I had it figured out what she really wanted. I looked around, the bushes made the back yard nice and private.

She made some small talk, asked me if I planned to go on to college, things like that. I told her I was going to a community college locally for a couple of years, then I would figure out what was next.

As she leaned over to pick up the pitcher of iced tea, her blouse gapped open again. So I reached out and put my hand on the bare part of her breast.

She came to a stop and looked at me in surprise.

"What are you doing?"

"I just want to take care of you." I answered with a smile.

"Stop that!" She slapped my hand, surprising me. I jerked my hand back.

"I thought...Didn't Mrs. Miller tell you....?"

"Who? Tell me what?" She had a mad look on her face.

Oh shit.

Then she got up, headed for the house. She opened the door and stopped, turned back to me.

"Dan, why would a nice looking young man like you be interested in an old woman like me?", she asked.

"I'm sorry, I just...thought....you looked...so pretty." I didn't know what else to say, that sounded like maybe it was right. I barely managed to not just cut and run for it but sure as hell she would call my house and tell Dad.

I wasn't in the mood for his damned belt again.

She blinked a couple of times, then smiled and went inside. I decided to get the hell out of there, I made it to the mower when she came back out.

"Come on in, Dan. I have your pay." She called from the doorway.

I didn't care about the 5 bucks to be honest, I was still flushed from making a mistake. But I went inside, stood there. She reached into her purse, walked over and handed me the money. I realized she had unbuttoned her top more than before. Her fanny seemed to sway back and forth more, too.

"Do you really think I am attractive?" She asked.

"Uhhh...yes. Hey I am sorry about doing that." I was flustered.

"It's all right. It's been a long time since anyone...." Then she leaned forward and kissed me. Now I was surprised. I had my hands to my sides, she reached down and took ahold of my wrists and lifted them up, placed my hands on her breasts.

"Go ahead, I know you want to."

I began to feel her, there was a bra under the blouse and it was soft. Then I slid my hands up her back, found the catch and tripped it. My hands came around and cradled her bare breasts under the bra and loose halter, she stood there and let me, amusement on her face.

"OK." Was all she said. Taking my hand, she led me into her bedroom. She shrugged the blouse and bra off her shoulders, her big heavy breasts hung way down.

"Well?" She asked, reaching for the button on her shorts. I stripped off my shirt and slid my pants down, I was half erect and pointing straight out.

"Oh my God! You sure are not a little boy any more!" She said, stepping out of her shorts and dropping to her knees. She had a huge mass of curly hair there too, just like Sandy did. Her mouth engulfed me, I felt my erection grow as she sucked firmly. No one had done that before, they had just stroked me and played with it.

My head began to swim, then she pulled me back onto the bed. I reached down and felt her, she was sloppy wet. I slid a finger inside, she felt softer and much hotter inside than the other women had. Her head was back and her mouth open, I slid my finger in and out, then put in two and did it some more. She pressed her legs against the bed to slide up a bit further, then opened her legs wide. Her hands came up and pulled on my shoulders, urgently.

I knew what she wanted.

"I can't, I don't want you to get....."

"You can't get me pregnant." She answered. Then she pushed me back on the bed, slid one leg up and over me and sat down on me. I was inside her all the way in one smooth motion. My very first time, the sensation was incredible. Her big hips came up and back down as she pounded away at me, her arms holding her upper body off of me. Her huge breasts swayed back and forth wildly, I reached up and fondled them as she dripped sweat onto my chest.

Then I felt her body begin to spasm, I let loose and flooded her at the same time.

"It's been so looooong!" She cried out. She actually did look pretty right at that instant.

Then she collapsed on top of me. After a few minutes she began to feel heavy, I rolled her over onto her side, feeling my now limp cock slip out in the process.

"I haven't had sex since my husband died 4 years ago." She told me, laying there stroking my side with her fingers.

"That was my first time." I blurted out.

She sat upright, looked at me in surprise.

"But you...you seemed to know exactly, you made a pass....?"

"Well, I have done some things, but not...that."

"Like what?"

I told her about the situation with Kate and Marilee, and then Marilee's Mom. I left out the part about my sister Sandy.

"So you thought they were...spreading the word?"

"Yea."

"Well, they didn't, I don't even know her. I stay close to the house now, I only have a few women in my sewing club that I really ever see. But I am glad you tried with me." She leaned down and licked me, I started to harden again. Then she sucked me into her mouth, I reached down and massaged her pussy as she did. It felt really wet now, she lifted one leg to make it easier for me. In just a few minutes I felt myself starting to blast off, so I warned her.

She just kept on, and even increased the pace. I let go and she swallowed it all. Another first.

I headed home, Dad looked up as I walked in. All of the cookies were gone, I noticed.

"Well, did you get'er done?" He laughed at his joke.

"Yea, it didn't take long. We talked quite a bit, she asked me about college."

He nodded, not looking up from the TV. I went to bed, sleeping the sleep of the dead. The Sun was shining in when I woke up. Mom knocked on my door, asking if I was all right.

"Time to get up honey, it's almost noon."

I got up and dressed, then I went outside and mowed Dad's lawn. Anything to shut him up. I was just putting the mower away when Mom yelled out that there was a call for me. I went in and picked up, it was Mrs. Johnson again.

"Hi, Mrs. Johnson!" I said.

"Call me Mildred, Dan. I was thinking, my sewing club meets this afternoon. Would you like to come over?"

"Sewing club? I don't know anything about....."

"I doubt we will do much of that." She actually giggled.

"Oh. I don't know, what is it all about?" I was thinking I knew.

"Just some ladies that will appreciate a nice big strong man. I told them about you, I hope you won't mind."

I didn't have to think very long.

"OK, what time?"

"Right now." She answered.

"OK, see you in a bit." I hung up.

"Who was that, honey?" Mom asked.

"Oh, we are having a meeting...on options for college." I lied.

"OK. I have a meeting this afternoon, too. Try not to be too late, I put dinner in the fridge, I will be back about 6."

Then Mom gave me a hug, kissed me on the cheek.

"It's so nice to see you getting your act together, Danny." She said with a big smile.

Yep, I sure was. I was humming to myself as I headed off down the street.

I knocked on the door, Mildred opened it with a smile. She ushered me in, there was three other ladies sitting there. All of them looked to be about 50 or so. She introduced Janet, a slender lady with lots of blonde hair and makeup, Susan was a grey haired woman and on the heavy side. The other woman was Margeret, she was older than the rest and skinny with snow white hair.

They were all strangers to me.

"This is the young man I was telling you girls about!" Mildred said. They all grinned at me.

"What would you like me to do?" I asked, just a little bit nervous.

"We girls have talked about maybe having some entertainment." Mildred said.

"So we thought maybe you would...put on a little..show for us?" She giggled at that.

"I never have done anything like that..."

"Oh, it's easy, just....dance and maybe a little strip tease? You are so cute."

I started to say no but then changed my mind. What the hell, I was over being bashful.

"OK, why not? It might be fun."

"Oh, good!" Mildred went and turned on some music, I looked around at them. They all sat there expectantly. I didn't have a clue what to do really but I started to dance like I had done at school sometimes.

Halfway through the first song Janet yelled out, "Take it off!" She was grinning ear to ear.

I reached up and undid the buttons on my shirt, turned my back and wiggled my fanny at them. Margeret clapped her hands, Susan sat there with her hands in her lap but her eyes were big as silver dollars.

I was getting confident now, I kicked off my shoes. Then another tune came on, I slowly began to undo the buttons on my pants. I took my time because I had nothing on underneath. I got a round of cheers when the top of my pubic hair appeared. That song ended and another much slower one came on. The blonde one had undone her blouse and had her tits out, she was rubbing them while staring at my crotch. Mildred was grinning ear to ear, the other three were all leaning forward in their seats. Even Margeret, the older one had one hand in her lap. I noticed they all had wine glasses and were taking sips regularly.

This was a kick in the ass, I had four little old ladies all hot and bothered, and the truth was it was exciting me too, I was hard as a rock. I lay down on the floor, letting my jeans slip lower and lower until the head of my cock stuck out. Then I pulled them down and off my legs, taking my socks off in the process.

Now I was completely and gloriously naked in front of four happy older ladies, this was fun! I went and stood right in front of each one in turn, swinging my hips, making my erection slap off first one thigh, then the other. They all were staring, I was getting them all fussed up. They took turns reaching out and touching me, I let them for a second or two and then pulled back to go stand in front of the next one. I got to Margeret and even bent way over, my cock and balls hanging down. I reached back and spread my buttcheeks, she clapped her hands in glee, grinning.

I was getting really hot, what a bunch of nasty ladies! I knew that in short order I would probably be fucking them all. Even Susan, the heavy one had her top pulled up and was rolling one nipple with her fingers.

I knew what they wanted to see so I reached down and began to slowly slide my foreskin back. My face was flushed, I was close to blasting off all over them. I saw Margeret reach down between her legs and grab herself, clamping her big legs together. Then I heard something, it sounded like a chime but in the heat of the moment I ignored it.

Mildred got up and went to the door, I had my hand on my cock, foreskin rolled back, squatted down in front of the couch with my knees spread out. Janet had just reached out to grab the end of my cock.

"Oh..my..God..!" I heard.

I looked over my shoulder.

"Mom?...."

12