Hard to Swallow Ch. 01: Tree House

Story Info
Old friends reconnect over the Thanksgiving holiday.
1.3k words
4.3
9.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gael and I meet at the trailhead at dawn. He looks almost the same as he did in high school, with a few flecks of gray in his hair and glasses he never needed before. He drops his backpack on the ground and hugs me warmly.

"Brooke! It's so good to see you!"

"Hey, you too! How's Colorado?"

"It's amazing. I'm never leaving. How's New York?"

"Ugh, love it. And coming back here makes me appreciate it even more."

"Yeah, I hear that." He checks his watch. "Shall we start?"

"Yes!"

We used to do this circuit all the time. We'd go out to the woods, smoke pot out of tinfoil pipes, and talk about how we were going to leave someday. And we did. We went to schools on opposite coasts and quickly drifted apart.

Ten years later I spot him rummaging the local section at the beer and wine store by my mother's house. I honestly hadn't thought about him in a while. We decided to hike out to our old spot the next day.

The air is crisp, the sky is clear, and the fallen leaves are thick with mold. A faraway stag looks up at us and goes back to his browsing. I forgot how beautiful this town can be. I shoot a sideways look at Gael and give him a nudge with my shoulder.

"It's good to see you. It really is," I say. "It's so weird that we haven't run into each other before. It's not like there's a whole lot of places to hide."

"Well, I can only afford to fly out once a year so I do Hanukkah instead. But I've got a work thing in December, so here I am."

"That sounds about right. I just come for Thanksgiving. Where do you work?"

"I'm a rock climbing instructor. It's great, I get to spend all day outside. What about you?"

"I'm in sales. It sucks. I'd rather not talk about it, actually."

"Yeah, I get that. I was a telemarketer for a while. Worst four months of my life."

We make a detour at an old, gnarled tree. Gael crunches through the dead leaves and inspects the bark.

"It's still here!"

I join him at the base of the tree. You can still see our initials carved into the wood.

"We're such assholes. We shouldn't have done that." I touch the scarred bark with my finger. "Poor tree. Did you know that plants can store memories?"

"Yeah, but they don't have pain receptors. The tree doesn't care one way or another."

"Maybe plants have some other way of feeling pain that we don't understand. You're being very presumptuous."

"Man, it is way too early for all that. Come on, we're not even close."

We hike for miles. I'm hot despite the brisk air. We veer off trail at Marker 42. The tree house is still there.

"Okay, rock climber. You go first."

"Of course. I'm a gentleman."

Gael grips the weather-worn rope and carefully ascends a ladder made from wooden planks nailed to the trunk. He ducks his head and disappears inside. I watch nervously. He pokes his head back out.

"All clear!"

I clumsily haul myself up and look around. The dark wood is tinged with green, and the air is rich and earthy. It's not really ours. We don't know who built it, or how long it's been here. We sit down with our backs against the wall and look out the window.

"This really takes me back..."

"I've got something else to get us nostalgic."

Gael takes a joint from his bag and passes it to me. I put it under my nose and breathe it in.

"Oh my God. You did not."

"It's White Widow. Really nice strain."

"That means nothing to me."

"You'll like it."

Gael lights the joint and passes it to me. I take a drag.

"Mmmm. I haven't done this since college."

"This is a lot better than whatever ditch weed you were smoking back then."

"Honestly, I don't even remember. But I do like this."

Gael stares off into the distance. He smiles.

"I think some of my favorite memories happened in here."

"We had some pretty intense conversations. And some really dumb ones."

"Yeah, we did. I was thinking of something else, though."

Gael takes my hands and kisses me sweetly. I kiss him back.

"That is a nice memory."

"It was raining, and I gave you my flannel."

"That's right. We made out for, like, an hour, and then you started dating Monica S. the next day. I didn't talk to you for a month."

"Yeah, sorry about that. I'm a dick."

"It's cool, I'm over it. I had a crush on Zach anyway. I just really, really hated Monica."

"Zach? That douchebag? And you're talking shit about Monica?"

"Shut up!"

Gael kisses me again and pulls me into his lap. He caresses my ass, runs his hands down my legs. I put my arms around his neck.

His tongue softly moves against mine. He reaches under my sweatshirt, and his hands are cold on my skin. We lie down on our sides and rub our clothed bodies against each other. He feels my breasts over my bra. His erect cock jabs my thigh.

It's so peaceful, and our breath floats away in clouds. Gael kisses my neck and roughly grabs my crotch. He rubs me hard. The stiff denim massages my clitoris. I hold his head in my hands and moan softly.

I get on top and unzip his jacket. I push his shirt up and kiss his stomach. I move my lips down, down, down. I unbutton his pants. Reach inside his boxers. Work his cock from root to tip. He shivers with his whole body.

I stroke his frenulum with my thumb and take him in my mouth. I slowly move up and down, and lightly drag my nails down his chest. Gael grabs a fistful of hair at the back of my head. He raises his hips off the ground and pushes his pelvis into my face. I put my hands under his ass and help support his weight.

Gael gently fucks my mouth. I move faster and faster. He makes a small whimpering sound as he peaks. He collapses, panting, onto the damp wood. I curl up in the crook of his arm.

"Wow. Wow." He kisses my forehead. "I always wondered what it would be like, you know. To be with you. And that was even better than what I imagined."

"If you thought that was something, you should try my vagina."

"I would like that very much."

"Did you ever think about me when you masturbated? In high school?"

"Oh yeah. Last night, too. I used to think about you in your field hockey uniform. And that time we all crammed into Ricky's car and you sat on my lap."

"That is so hot."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"How do you want to cum?"

"Surprise me."

Gael sits with his back against the wall and motions me over. I settle between his legs with my back against his chest. I tilt my head to kiss him.

He unzips my jeans and slides his hand into my underwear. I move my fingertips in loops and swirls on his thighs. I gaze out dreamily into the richly colored forest.

Gael strokes my pubic hair and teases my clitoris. My whole body vibrates. I grind my ass into his crotch. He's hard again. He lightly brushes my labia until I'm dripping. I squeeze his thighs. My spine stiffens. He slips a finger inside and taps in circles around my clitoris. I cry out. I climax.

He holds me in his arms. I put my hand on his heart.

"When are you going back to Colorado?"

"Tonight. After dinner with the family."

"Oh. Cool."

"What's wrong?"

"I didn't realize you were leaving so soon."

"I know. I wish I wasn't."

"Me too."

Gael kisses my ear. I nuzzle against his cheek.

"Let's make the most of it."