Hard-Won Attraction Ch. 08

Story Info
To the victor goes the spoils.
2.4k words
4.59
18k
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside, she saw Evan face down with a towel wrapped around his waist on a massage/training table being iced and worked on by the trainer, who it looked like was trying to gently massage some of the swelling from the fight out of his joints. Evan's face was looking away from her, so Cadee didn't know if his eyes were open or shut. The trainer looked questioningly at her and was about to comment, till she quieted him and he recognized her from Evan's in-ring ramblings and seeing her near the cage. She stood there for a few more minutes, gazing at Evan's prostrate form and imagining what he was wearing underneath that towel.

His shoulders, while red, were well defined with just a hint of hair on his back, while his legs looked rippled and even larger than usual, with tendons and veins making an impression under the surface, even though he was relaxing. His arms, especially his elbows, were covered with icebags, but his forearms stood out nice and defined, and his hands were still covered with some ripped tape. All in all, he looked like a warrior just come back victorious from the battlefield, which in a way he was, and this just pushed her to new heights of arousal. She unconsciously rubbed the front of her skirt to adjust her now thoroughly soaked panties. The trainer, bless his heart, if he saw didn't comment.

Cadee asked with her hand motions if Evan had his eyes open or closed, and when the trainer showed closed, she got an idea. She fished a 50 out of her purse, along with her registered nurse's card, handing both to the trainer, who took them both questioningly. She pantomimed that for the 50 she would take over the massage and to prove that she could do it right pointed to the nurse's card. The trainer only hesitated for a split second before taking the money and handing her back the card before slipping out. Moving over to the prostrate form, she checked to make sure that he still had his eyes closed before resuming the trainer's massage with the icebag that she had interrupted.

She moved the bag all along the darkest blotches and most sensitive spots about Evan's surely aching joints. When she came to the traditionally sensitive spots on the back of his knees and lower back, Evan shuddered a bit, giving Cadee a curious feeling of power over this muscular man. Her nipples tingled under her top in anticipation, and naughty idea came to her. She took off her top, putting her 34Ds on display for the first time, set it aside on another table and began rubbing her nipples with her ice-cold hand to further increased the sensation, making them harder and longer than they had been many times before. She grinned at what Evan would say if he were to only open his eyes!

When Evan's backside was done, she slapped his right butt cheek in a signal to turn over. Evan slowly, gingerly, turned onto his front, and Cadee was pleased to see a pleasant bulge decorating the front of his towel, showing that he was indeed naked underneath the towel. It didn't even look fully erect yet, and she liked it already. She resumed her icebag massage on his front, making sure not to go anywhere near his crotch with it. When she was done, and Evan was sighing contentedly, there was a feeling of pent-up lust inside of her and a feeling of burning desire to touch her fighter with her bare hands. She rubbed her still cold hands all over her warm breasts, increasing the stiffness and warming up her hands to at least body temperature. Slowly then, very slowly, she slipped her hands underneath his towel from the bottom and finding what she wanted, began to massage it from the base all the way up to the head in long, sensual strokes.....

Evan became aware of the new sensation gradually as he was dozing on the table. After his usual ice massage, the trainer usually just left him alone, but now there was something different, something pleasurable but unexpected. He liked it, liked it a lot in fact, but a portion of his mind was screaming something was wrong. He didn't care, as long as the sensation continued rubbing the most precious part of his anatomy. Then the tip of his penis suddenly felt cold and a second later, warm and wet. Now he started to question what was going on, he was obviously getting a blowjob, then the logic portion of his brain kicked in and screamed that the trainer was male!

He jerked himself half upright on the training table with a start, ready to tell the trainer off and defend himself if need be, but instead his eyes fell upon a very beautiful brunette in a short miniskirt and high heels with a very skimpy bra on with a hand around his dick, still massaging it to full hardness and a smile playing around her sensual mouth as she realized the effect that her ministrations were having. When she saw he was awake, she took her mouth off his dick and smiled blindingly at him while continually pumping with her hand.

"Good, you're awake, I though I was gonna have to do this forever," she said, still smiling. This was just too much for Evan, his brain was torn between pleasure, confusion, and a little bit of anger.

"Wha-," he started, before he took in the top lying on the table next to them, the full measure of her facial feature and the familiar smile that played across her face. IN a flash he recognized Cadee, and the new look she had dressed in hardened him even more. Her eyes widened in surprise as she glanced down and saw what effect this recognition had on his anatomy. As she was turning her eyes back to his face, his right hand came up and fastened around the back of her head, pulling her lips closer to his. Her eyes widened again when their lips met, but then closed to fully feel the sensations racing out from their meeting point. Her pussy actually started to drip fluid down her leg, and her breath came in shorter gasp and they only broke lip contact momentarily to breathe.

After a minute of this intense make out session, she climbed on the table with him and sat straddling his thighs, all the while never breaking contact with his lips or letting go of his rod, which felt like warm steel in her grip. His other hand came up to gently caress her bra encased tits, and within the kiss she moaned deeply in arousal. They broke the kiss, out of breath, and changed targets, his teeth started nibbling her earlobe with the hand on his head moving to her lower back, while her other hand clutched his shoulder blades, digging in and not letting go. The only thing that stayed constant was her hand pumping his cock and her moans, which were rapidly turning into shrill sounds of pleasure, her eyes squeezed shut.

He could feel her wetness leaking through on his thighs and decided to do something about that before she emptied his cock first. He grabbed both hands underneath her skirt, feeling her warm, muscular butt, kneading in it to get a good feel. She moaned as his fingers moved closer to her slit, making the juices spread even farther around her crotch. From behind, he probed her swollen lips and hole, feeling her juices follow his hand with every caress. His mouth had now gotten level with her breasts now, and he nuzzled them through her bra before she got the hint and took it off entirely. His mouth then slipped over to entirely engulf her right nipple while he sucked and caressed it with his tongue. She moaned and felt herself melting into him, grabbing his shoulders to steady herself.

When his dual middle fingers actually penetrated her pussy for the first time, she gasped and tensed her whole body up, making her vaginal walls clamp around his fingers. His eyes openned from his titsucking and he gazed down in amazement at the pussy locking down his fingers. Gently easing his left hand out while remaining with his other hand, he stroked her clit from the front to get her to release her finger. The pink nub of flesh quickly grew longer and longer as he rubbed it roughly, and she visibly sqirmed from his finger ministration. As he backed off a little, she sighed contentedly and a little in sadness, which caused him to he smile wickedly, it was time.

Taking a hold of either side of her butt, he gently lifted her crotch up to his face and displaying his athletic strength, held her there the whole time he was administering to her needs. His fingers moved in concert with his tongue, moving aside the thin black thong panties while reaching with his tongue to trace the line of her open slit down from clit to hole. His talented tongue moved back to her clit and started a further exploration, first caressing around the folds nears the base, then moving up to the tip gradually, sucking occasionally to bring pressure and insistence to Cadee's increasing moans. Finally Cadee's clit was protruding out from her pussy, enough to make the pink nub of flesh easily visible to the naked eye. In disbelief, Cadee lifted her head from its position thrown back in ecstasy to see its previously unbelievable present length jutting out in all its glory. Her eyes widened unconsciously as she continued to imagine the last time she had been able to see her clit, and imagining the things that she thought Evan would like to do to it. She closed her eyes in a shudder at the mental image, and Evan smiled beneath her, realizing that her body was his to do, to play with, as he wished.

He could bring her to the highest heights of ecstasy, or implant the most manifest demonstrations of pain, her senses were that heightened by the point of arousal. The only thing that would be criminal would be to do nothing right now, to let her gradually slip off this pedestal of chance for pleasure and kill whatever dream she had for this night. Never one to want to disappoint a lady, Evan chose the most direct path. With his lips first, he dived onto her erect clit and sucked like it was an extra sensitive nipple. As soon as Cadee felt the familiar arousing sensations on her most sensitive patch of skin, her body convulsed with remembered heat and arousal, unifying itself into a fluid form straight from her pussy. The orgasm came in waves, drenching her in a sea of emotions, causing her to lose consciousness briefly while she shuddered atop Evan, held captive by his skilled tongue and movement.

For his part, Evan was drenched with Cadee's pussy juice, a further indicator that he was doing it right. He smiled, waiting for her to come down a little from her orgasm, then attacking her clit again, trying to bring her to new heights.

Cadee, through her post-orgasm haze, was just beginning to come back to consciousness when she felt the orgasm build in her loins again, and she reached back with her arms to steady herself on top of Evan prone body. Her left hand accidentally brushed against his hard cock on the process. Evan's mouth gave a shudder at this unexpected contact, which Cadee felt run through his tongue up to massage and stimulate he still-erect clit, causing them both to moan. A naughty idea took her fancy. Leaning back even farther while still keeping her pussy within reach of Evan's mouth, she maneuvered to get his hard cock over her right shoulder while beginning to pump with her right hand and leaning on her left. Evan;s already large cock grew even more engorged, till she thought there was no way for it to get any bigger except to explode. Leaning her neck back even farther, she craned until her mouth was at the tip of his dick in a perverse kind of 69, with him eating her pussy from the front and her mouth was leaning back to suck his cock, which once she had accommodated for the position, began to greedily gulp down as much as she could.

Evan's lower half began to respond with such intense signals that were transmitted up his tongue to stimulate her pussy with such abandon that her gasps were amplified to the arousal around his dick, making in porn what is called an orgasm circuit, both partners arousal leading to simultaneous orgasms. As Evan's tongue increased its pace on Cadee's clit, Cadee's mouth increased the vacuum-like grip on Evan's cock, sending both further into the heights of orgasm. Cadee, with her recent arousal, was the first to go off, filling Evan;s mouth with pungent female cum, which like then gentleman he was Evan lapped down greedily. His liquid proof of his sexual control over her in this one contest of will sent him into spasms of ecstasy, which Cadee swallowed down as well, returning the favor. They both lay in their current positions for a minute, gasping for breath, totally spent, until Cadee started to get a crick in her neck from trying to turn over her shoulder and needed to move. Evan, sensing this movement, gathered his hold on her butt and slowly eased it down his body, until her prostrate body lay comfortably atop his.

They slowly took deep breaths to steady themselves and their bodies, closing their eyes to steady themselves. When they opened them, they realized that unconsciously they had synchronized their breathing to be in synch with the others'. Their gaze turned to the other persons', taking in the other's bodies in the meantime; Evan's beaten and battered physique, yet ultimately triumphant, and Cadee's long, yet proportionally sensual body, looking so right lying atop Evan;s toned one. Their eyes met, Evan;s deep blue ones looking deep into Cadee's dark brown ones, and each held the other;s gaze as long as they could . Finally, Evan cracked a smile, earning him a return smile from Cadee.

"So, interested in finding out what I REALLY do for a living?" he asked....