Hard Won Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her fingernails claw lines on the stone as he forced his cock slowly inside her. Her ribs heaved. She fought for each ragged breath, as he fed her inch after inch. If he rutted her quick, she would think him afraid of capture, he would not have that. He wanted her to feel all of him enter her, wanted her to know he was taking her as he pleased.

Her nostrils dilated as she pulled in air like a chariot horse. Slowly he pulled his cock almost free of her. She gasped and her body rocked against the wall as he thrust with the power of his corded thighs and strong back. He pulled back again as as before. When he thrust this time, her toes left the floor, for a moment she was suspended by her hands on the wall and his cock inside of her. She was moaning loud now, saliva spilling from around the gag. Again and again he penetrated her, wanting to take her deeper and harder than even she had ever experienced. His bull-heavy balls swung against her clit with each thrust. His left hand held the gag tight at the back of her head, pressing her up against the wall. His right hand was tight on her hip, pulling her to meet him.

He suddenly heard the pounding on the door; saw his lanista through the iron grillwork , swinging a battle-ax against the thick wood. Lycon had little time left.

He let the gag fall free, taking her slim shoulders in his callused hands. His slimy cock slipped free from her drooling sex. He would claim all of her. Sliding higher, he met the resistance of her anus. He stretched her and entered.

She screamed now. Her nails had broken off on the rough stone. Her scream died in a series of grunts and moans. He forced his cock deep into her, feeling her wetness on his balls. Her tight ring of muscle clutched at his shaft as it fought to open her further.

The thick wood splintered, bursting opened just enough to let them push the bench away and clear the door. Two soldiers with drawn swords vied to squeeze through the opening. He plucked his throbbing cock from her ass. Yanking her back from the wall by her hair, he forced her to her knees. He bent her head back, forcing her to open her mouth as he pumped his cock in his fist.

"This is what you came for, mistress!" The last word spit out as a curse.

He grunted loudly. The soldiers were shocked immobile by the scene before them. He came in spasms, thick ropes of his seed splashing her upturned face, filling her mouth. His body shuddered with the strength of his orgasm.

The lady shook in his grip, her eyes rolled wildly. She drooled his cum from between her lips, it dripped from her chin. With one hand she rubbed his slick semen across her glistening breasts, the other moved swiftly between her thighs. Her moans had not subsided when the soldiers beat him into unconsciousness.

*********

Lycon walked onto the sand of the arena for the last time. He had known the lady was highborn, but now he knew just how high. She sat on the Emperor's left, elegant and composed in saffron silk and jewels that gleamed in the sunlight. Normally she would have been seated up high with the women, but he could imagine that she wanted to be close up for this bout. He still didn't know if she were sister or wife to the Emperor. From all he had heard there was very little difference.

The lady had cleaned up all evidence of her shame. He imagined that the two soldiers who had witnessed her debasement were now on their way to guarding the Pictish frontier. As for Lycon's lanista, his silence could be bought.

The day's bouts had originally been scheduled as man to man, but they were now a free-for-all. He met the eyes of the other five gladiators he was to fight. In each fighter's gaze Lycon saw his own death was imminent. But he had known the moment he'd laid hands on the lady that his next bout would be his last.

Lycon approached the Emperor's section. Gladiators normally hailed their Emperor as God-king before they fought, but there was a special salute saved for those free men who were condemned to death and fought by way of execution. He had lived his whole life a slave. He would die a free man. He raised his sword, not to the Emperor, but to the woman beside him.

"We, who are about to die, salute you!"

* * * * *

I would like to thank WhisperSecret for editing this work, also Myst, KillerMuffin, Beedilyweedily and Clide-Vaj.

12